The List Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't get to ask the questions my dear."

"Mhmm . . . yes Sir."

He reached behind her with both hands and with some friction calmed the goose bumps on her cheeks. There was a fine, barely perceptible, downy peach fuzz that ran from her lower back and down over the top of each cheek. Where it ended he gave each side a firm squeeze and the continued down her legs. They were smooth and soft after the lotion from the morning.

"Up on the counter now please . . . on all fours." Gia looked at the white granite kitchen island and then back at Jack. "That's right, climb up." Gia silently obeyed, pushing herself up from behind to first sit on the ledge, then turning around on all fours, fully exposing her ass and pussy to him. "That's a good girl," he smiled. She stared forward in silence. Jack parted her cheeks opening her further. Something wet dripped on her and she felt Jack's finger press against her asshole, finding the opening and massaging around it. "Relax it now."

Gia took a deep breath and let it escape. "Okay . . . I mean yes Sir."

She felt just the very tip of one finger penetrate her. "That's my girl, nice and snug. We'll give you more of that another time. Now get on your back please, we're almost finished." Gia, perched on the counter, carefully rolled over on to her back. The counter was cold and sent a shiver through her. Jack clasped her ankles and pushed her knees up, legs akimbo. Her bare pussy was spread open to his view. It was clear she was aroused. Her clit pushed forward at the top of her swollen inner lips, which glistened with wetness. "Wider," he said, and Gia let her legs fall to the sides. Jack ran his hand over the top of her smooth shaved skin, then taking both hands, spread her open until her wet hole was open for him. Keeping her spread, he deftly slid a middle finger into her. She was slippery and hot inside. Gia wanted more than just his finger in her, but Jack only pushed his finger deeper inside. Gia inhaled audibly before he slid his finger out of her. She was dripping and a wet tiny pool was was slowly forming on the counter. Her hips squirmed after Jack left her empty. She pushed them forward as if to try to capture his finger again.

Jack was throbbing in his jeans, but he had one last thing to tell Gia. "From now on, every Friday I will inspect you like this, just the way we did today. You'll start by standing, then on all fours for your asshole inspection, then spread wide on your back for your pussy. I cut you some slack since this was the first time. But in the future you need to be clean and shaven properly, from your pussy all the way around to your asshole." He began to unzip his pants. "If I find you aren't, there will be consequences." He pushed hit pants down and his cock sprung forward. "Do you understand that?"

Propped up on her elbows, she promptly responded "Yes Sir."

"Good girl." He grasped her thighs and slid her ass and pussy to the edge of the counter. It was just the right height for him as he stood at the edge. He took his cock in his left hand and guided it between her legs and into her wet lips. It went in easily and he pushed up to the base of his shaft. It was a beautiful sight seeing his cock disappear inside her. He began thrusting, slowly at first. He was coated with her slickness and it felt like her cunt kept sucking him back inside with each stroke. Gia's head was tilted back on the counter and her hand found her clit. She began to rub it in a back and forth rhythm, occasionally grazing over it. With a hard cock filling her, it didn't take long until she stiffened and began her familiar moan, thrusting forward on the shaft as best she could. Jack could never take this display very long. He held on until she caught her breath and he managed to say, "I want you to watch this." He slid his cock out of her, gripped the shaft tightly, and shot his cum hard and fast on her belly. Gia lifted her head to watch the white hot explosion. "You are my sexy girl. The one I can't resist."

As his cum ran down her, Jack reached behind him and picked up the letter from the table. "This week I want you to study this and next Friday tell me two things from it that you will do for me. They can be any two, but they have to be from different categories. Like, for Obedience, you'll make sure your clothes allow me to access your pussy, ass and breasts. And, for Discipline, you will not use a safe word during punishment. Does that make sense?"

Gia, leaning on her elbows again, looked him in the eyes and delivered a full voiced "Yes Sir."

Jack smiled knowingly to himself, grabbed the hand towel hanging from the oven and cleaned his cum off of her. "I'm very proud of you my love and so lucky to have you." Gia sat up on the edge of the counter nestling him between her legs. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight as they kissed. She reached across the counter and splashed the last of the wine into the glasses. They looked into each other eyes, took a drink, and began planning the evening meal. It would be delicious, just like the afternoon.

12