The List Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had now false glasses on my delicate face which consisted of a beautiful set of soulful eyes and long dyed red hair with straight-cut bangs thanks to the wig.

I wore an off-shoulder black top and red jacket to cover more my small chest for no apparent reason. My short was quite small and accentuated my ass.

And finally, as if it is chasing me, I had once again black knee-high stockings covering me above my black boots.

"Wow, I'm even impressed in myself," Diane said in wonder.

"Is that so? I knew you would pull it off, as expected of Diane." I said trying to mimic the girl Diane wanted me to be and also slightly curving my body to look at her as if with curiosity.

That seemed to do the trick as Diane's eyes for the first sparkled while talking to me before going to the main subject. "So what now? I was too focused and forgot what we talked about."

"We go for a walk and maybe eat at a place you like," I answered with a sigh and pinching Diane's cheeks with more closeness than I normally have with her.

"How about we go to the Sebastians'? It's close and we don't need to use our cars to go there." Diane said after I stopped playing with her in my little act.

"I call you to go out and all you do is to choose a familiar restaurant close to the college?" I was temporally stern before immediately becoming happy. "Girl, you have some guts, I like you! Let's go."

I marched out of the room without caring if Diane was following me.

This is getting tiring for me already, but Diane was looking happy just like a child who reunited with her parents that I couldn't stop myself now even though I wasn't perfect and was improvising.

Outside of the college, the sun was bright and was a cloudless afternoon.

It seemed perfect as we walked side by side and talked with each other despite the looks I was receiving that made me uncomfortable.

As I thought, if it wasn't for Mother or Timothy I don't want to dress like a girl, I'm fine with being a male though I was a male that had anal sex with his own brother.

The problem was when we were near the bright green restaurant with open windows and beautiful ornaments of flowers, we were stopped by two rough-faced men.

One was a blond with a gentle smile and the other was black haired with a lascivious smile while looking at us, the difference was stark between them.

This was the first time I was being 'hitting on' and it wasn't that good of feeling unless I was a girl with self-confidence problems or just a slut, and if I was feeling like this...

I looked with a frown to the trembling Diane that was only looking to the ground, she really had a trauma of when she was raped by a brute man. I could accept why she had this fear, but it isn't like every man who is ugly or has rough faces is bad, that is just a misconception. You can't judge people by their looks.

I don't why if she perceived Diane's state but the blond one was going to say something but refrained so after looking more closely to us, however, the black haired not. "Hey, ladies, how about-"

I couldn't let this man scar Diane even more, I will cheer her up today no matter what, not only because of the List but because Diane deserves it.

"Sorry, guys, but this lady is already taken!" I cheerfully said by grabbing Diane's hands and giving a quick peck to her cheeks which I hoped she would forgive me to make the act easier to believe while holding her hands."

"What-"

I interrupted the black-haired man once again, but this time I used the manliest voice I could muster with a glare that tried to mimic Diane's perfect one. "Didn't you hear already, asshole? She is my girlfriend, you have some guts to try to steal someone's else girl with her man just at your front."

I could see veins popping out of the angry man but I held my ground, I won't let Diane remember her past now.

Thankfully, the blond one seemed like a really good person and stopped his friend. "Come on, bro. Didn't your girlfriend get stolen and made us walk around to find you someone to talk? You can't go around forcing others and do the same thing, look at how fearful the blue lady is." The black haired one calmed down after noticing Diane's state and flustered began to leave after murmuring what I thought was 'sorry'.

The blond waved to us before also leaving. "Sorry for the inconvenience, he isn't a bad guy, he just had a bad day today. Enjoy yourselves, goodbye."

See? Not everyone is an asshole.

I turned to Diane that was beginning to calm down and hugged her to reassure her. "Don't worry, the great 'I' will always be there to protect you." I used words from the character she liked to improve the effect.

"T-Thank you, Lyn. It really meant to me what you did, but... I know you are curious why I acted like that, however, I still don't feel comfortable to talk about it." She contrary to my expectations used my real name and acknowledged that it was me, not her character that saved her.

I changed back to my normal tone. "I should be the one to say for kissing your cheek. And you don't need to tell me, I understand everyone has their secrets." I also have a lot of secrets.

"That's fine, it was necessary and... it wasn't that bad." Diane held my hand since everyone else on the street thought we were in a relationship. "Let's go, we came to eat, didn't we?"

I was glad to see her back to normal and let her guide the way to the green restaurant.

We were greeted by a polite waiter that despite looking momentarily to me, ended up treating us without any rudeness in his demeanor.

We chose a table near the open window to see the street that didn't have much movement in this hour because the students already went home.

A relative fancy menu surged from the waiter and I was struggling with what I will eat since I only had a small lunch on my stomach.

Diane laughed a little seeing my frowning and concentrated face before saying. "How about we eat some meat like steak and then ice cream as a desert?"

"That's sound good, but not ask for much meat," I replied and saw how Diane asked our order and practically forcing me to accept that she was going to pay for it.

"It will be ready in twenty minutes-"

I ignored the rest of the waiter words when near the bathrooms just behind us I saw someone I wouldn't expect to meet on here.

It was Timothy.

How can I have such bad luck? I can't let them meet now and spoil my plan of cheering Diane up.

I quickly stood up with a hand over my stomach. "Sorry, Diane. I need to go to the bathroom." I didn't wait for her response and also made sure to cover Tim's body with mine to her not see him.

After I saw her surprised face turning back to the waiter, I quickly grabbed Timothy's hand and dragged him to one of the white stalls of the empty unisex washroom.

Inside of stall, Timothy was looking bewildered to me.

Oh, could it be doesn't know it's me? I could prank-

"Brother, why are you in public in such clothes? No, what happened to all of your body hair? You're looking even more effeminate than me now." Tim said after getting close to me and putting his hand on my current delicate face that was completely different from the normal.

"Diane just had some amazing products to cross-dressing and I was just trying to cheer her up some minutes ago, I would love to you not get in the way and find a way to leave without her noticing." Both of ours breathings became rougher and the desire was clear in our eyes. "How did you notice it was me?"

"I could say it was because of the way you walked or something like that, but it was more... instinct." He pointed his words by suddenly kissing me.

His tongue was merciless and toyed with me as his hand went to feel up my haunches.

I was powerless to resist his assault and momentarily close my eyes to enjoy him, only to remember Diane was waiting for me. "Tim, we can't do this now, Diane is-"

He lowered down my shorts and underwear and his dick was already ready to the action.

I tried to resist him, but I was powerless as I also wanted him on me. I accepted this part of me that was horny and wanted Tim's dick.

Tim then surprised me by holding my thighs before raising them up, making flail around to find support in the bathroom.

I ended putting my arms over his shoulders when he suddenly penetrated me without caring for lube as he was pretty excited at seeing my current form.

I gave a small scream he silenced by kissing me. "It will be just a quickie, and try not to scream to people not notice it."

He adjusted himself before beginning to thrust up and down, scrapping my anal walls and reaching deeper than normal.

Tim was being so much rougher than I could handle and... it excited me!

He never fucked me with such intensity and so quick, he was even holding me in the air even though he isn't that strong. "T-Tim, where did you- oh god, so good. Where did you-"

I tried to talk but he didn't want me to, he just wanted to me feel his dick fucking me and nothing else.

Every time I opened my mouth, he kissed me or increased the pace to shut me up.

My hands in his shoulder were almost hurting him with the amount of pleasure I was feeling and was forced to transmit these feelings to something else.

At this rate, I won't be able to feel pleased with my butt if he isn't the one fucking me.

Thankfully, he maintained his word of being a quickie and finished before I could cum.

Tim's warm semen filled me, making me give a sigh of enjoyment.

He lowered me down and slipped his dick off me, he probably wanted me to suck him to clean but that wasn't possible now. "I'm with Diane, she is really sharp to this kind of things. I will only come back to her after cleaning myself to her not notice like earlier today." I said with difficulty to stand upright with my butt abused by raw dick.

"I don't know why but I can't see her right?" Timothy cleaned his dick with toilet paper around. "I already paid and was going to the bathroom, so I will use the backdoor to leave. It shouldn't be much problem to do so if I give so excuse."

"Thank you, later I explain to you the situation."

"No problem. And you are really beautiful today, Lyn." He said before leaving.

My heart hearing his words for some reason beat stronger than normal and my cock leaked a little more of pre-cum.

Only after completely cleaning me from the semen using all the products in the bathroom did I come back to Diane's side.

"I've been wondering what you were doing back there... I don't know if I'm disappointed or happy you are like this as there is a chance Timothy will give up. At least I'm happy you're true to yourself." Diane that had asked the food for both of us said, she already discovered I had sex, but don't know if it is with Timothy.

Better to be half-honest and show to her I'm trustworthy. "Yeah, sorry. When I got to the unisex bathroom I ended up seeing a fine piece of meat, and couldn't help myself. Don't worry though, the clothes aren't dirt in any way." I showed all my clothes to prove the point, which made her laugh and point to the food.

"Let's just eat."

We passed the time joking a little with each other and talking about our favorite teachers of the college before she said. "This should be enough for today, thank you, Lyn. You can keep the clothes and P.A.P.E.R. for you."

"What? Is because-" I didn't even cheer you enough.

"No, this is just how I show my thankfulness for what you did earlier and for keeping me company. As it turned out, I really needed that but there's no reason to continue it longer today. I need some time alone to think things over, and... if you want to go out with me again, just say it and we will go out. No cross-dressing even."

"I will be sure to call you again." I wanted to do more for her, but she seems fine now.

The blond being's voice sounded on my voice announcing I completed the quest, but I didn't care about it.

I have now a mother to fuck today.

****

Author's note: Diane's stuff took more space and time than I thought, Lyn's mother will shine next time and don't worry about it becoming 'a new character for chapter', I only introduce them if I feel they are necessary.

12