The list Ch. 02

Story Info
My fun continues thanks to my old list.
6.3k words
4.68
12.4k
38

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning to an incredible feeling. Opening my eyes I looked down to see Mom taking my already awake cock into her hot mouth. When I stretched she looked up and slid up and off my length.

"It's about damn time. Your cock has been awake for quite a while now."

I laughed as she slid up next to me. The morning light gave me a great view of her naked body. Mom smiled, still stroking me gently as she asked, "So can we talk about that list now?"

"Sure Mom. Just don't stop what you're doing." She didn't of course. So I asked, "What do you want to know about it?"

"Let's talk about your sister first. What was the story there?"

"I caught Kim coming into my room when she thought I was drunk after a party. She'd slip off her robe and pull my covers back then give me a blowjob while she played with her pussy. I finally couldn't resist anymore, and talked her into fucking me too."

Mom nodded. "And your cousin Susan?"

"Porn turns her on. Kim told me that, so one night when she spent the night with Kim I bought an amateur incest magazine and made sure she got to look at it."

"And that actually worked?"

I nodded. "I'll never forget two things about that night. First of all when she dropped her robe. We were standing inches apart playing with each other's bodies. Then I laid down and she climbed on top of me. I got to watch my cock slide into her. Then she slid down me slowly, taking every inch."

"Damn!" Mom was obviously thinking about just that. She shook her head then. "What about Cindy? I'm not sure I'm buying that one."

"It was at Grandma's 4th of July party. Cindy sucked me off in the garage and then laid back on the seat of the car there and fucked me." I looked at the surprised look on Mom's face. "Mom, she plays the good girl thing well. She's a complete slut though. She fucked me all the time until she left town. Once out at the porn drive in."

Mom shook her head. "I would have never believed it. So what about Terry. Tell me about her."

"That was serendipity Mom. Susan had told her about us fucking and I caught her alone at another party. It didn't take much to get her naked that night. It was a once and done though. We never got together again after that."

"What about Mrs. Terry then? I noticed she had a lot of stars, and some of them were bigger than others. What's that mean?"

"The small stars were when she did just me. The big stars are for the times she had me bring friends along."

Mom was shocked by that. "How many friends Mike?"

"It was usually me, Tim, Tony and Craig."

"And she did all of you?" I nodded. "Mom, we all gave her at least two loads. We'd cum in her mouth and in her pussy too."

"That's at least 8 loads. Damn!"

"Yeah, at least if not more." I smiled then. "You should have seen her at the end of the day then. She had cum dripping off her by the time we finished with her."

Mom let my cock go then and rolled over on top of me. She sat up and guided me back into that amazing pussy of hers. Her hands were on my chest leaning on me as she slid down my shaft, taking my entire length.

"I can see why Susan liked this. It's feels like I'm stuffed full!" Her ass started moving slightly and the list was forgotten, at least for the moment. I looked down my body as she rode me and saw my shiny cock plunging deep into her as she moaned softly.

Mom rode me to several orgasms before climbing off, panting. "God Mike! Are you ever gonna cum?"

"Not in that position Mom." I saw her smile before laying back herself.

"Cum on me like you did the first time. Do it on my face and tits Mike."

I stroked my cock looking down at those tempting targets. She was squeezing those massive mounds, waiting for my hot cum to splash across her body. I finally gave it to her, blasting her face first. My cum streaked her lower face, some of it landing on her full lips. The rest splattered those huge tits of hers, covering them nicely again.

I was catching my breath when Mom shocked me. "Get your phone Mike. I want a picture of this."

I moved instantly, grabbing my cell phone and opening it before she changed her mind. I got the shot with Mom smiling up at me. You could see hot sticky cum on her face and tits in the picture. I had an idea then.

"Lick your lips Mom." I got the picture just as she did. You could see my cum decorating her tongue right then. She did the same for those big tits again, licking and sucking them clean as I took picture after picture of her doing it.

When she finished I sat back, confused but incredibly turned on.

"So what was that all about? Are you looking to break into amateur porn or something?"

Mom laughed. "Don't give me any ideas. It's not for that. I just had a thought after you told me about Mrs. Terry."

I had no clue how the two tied into each other so I waited for her to explain.

"I'm in the mood to mess with her mind. I just haven't figured out exactly how yet. But those pictures should be a good start." Mom stood up then, heading to her closet. "Go get dressed Mike. I've got another idea."

I did, waiting for Mom to come down in the living room. I was totally lost as to what she had in mind. It was going to make the day interesting though.

Mom came down in her usual shorts and beat up old t-shirt. From the way her tits swayed I could see she was braless. The hard nipples were a dead giveaway too and she grinned at me.

"Let's go."

I got in the car riding along quietly as she drove out of town and to a big box retail place one town over. We walked inside and she checked out the departments before heading to electronics. I saw her look around before she lead me over to the cameras.

"Which one is the best Mike?" I was going to school for photography, so naturally I was an expert in her eyes. I looked over the case and gave her my opinion.

"If you're just looking at something to point and shoot, any one will probably work."

"That's not what I asked Mike. Which one is the best they have?"

I looked around and saw a Nikon I'd been drooling over for quite a while. "In my opinion, that one's the best."

Mom looked up as the clerk came to the counter. She tapped the glass and said, "We'll take that one."

My jaw dropped. "Jesus Mom. That's 5 grand."

She nodded. "I know. Have you forgotten how much money I got from selling Dad's company after he died?"

I never really paid attention to that. We had a nice house and new cars and Mom still worked, so I never really asked about it. The clerk boxed it up and sold us a few lenses, along with several cards to capture pictures on.

I was in awe as we walked out. When we climbed in the car I immediately broke out the camera and set it up. Mom smiled as she watched me driving down the road.

"You're going to take that to college with you this next semester. But I've got an idea first." Mom turned down a side street before leaving town. She pulled into a small concrete building that said adult bookstore on it. That intrigued me but Mom said, "You stay here."

I did reluctantly. I watched her walk in and waited as she came back out with another bag in her hand. Mom sat out down and looked over at me grinning.

"Up for an adventure right now?"

I nodded, holding up my new toy. "Does it include pictures?" Mom just laughed as she nodded. "Damn right it does."

She turned the car off the highway, heading out into the countryside. When Mom rolled onto dirt roads I grinned. I had no idea where we were headed or what was going to happen, but I was up for it.

Mom pulled into an area I didn't know. She pulled the car in behind some bushes and shut it off. I watched her climb out, following close behind. She was smiling as she looked around. "This place hasn't changed one bit." I kept watching her as she turned back to me.

"I used to go parking out here Mike. It was right after high school and before college of course. I was 18 and horny. I didn't want a relationship then. I just wanted to fuck."

I saw her looking from place to place out there. She was remembering her wild past and it brought a smile to her face. She finally turned my way again.

"Get your camera stuff and I'll meet you by the lake in a few minutes."

I did and followed her instructions, heading down to what she called a lake. I could have walked around it in less than 5 minutes, so it seemed like a pond to me. Mom came down a few minutes later. She had on a different t-shirt and she'd changed shorts. The new ones were skin tight and low cut. When she turned slightly I could see P

the cheeks of her ass hanging out.

"Nice outfit Mom!" I saw her smile as she thanked me. I saw then that the t-shirt had a slight rip in the neckline. She'd brought her bag from the bookstore with her and I could only imagine what was inside that.

I could see a black strap that came up and around her neck, but right then Mom arched her back a little and gave me a smile. I got that picture right away and went to show her. "Know who you look like in that Mom?" She shook her head. "You look like my favorite picture of Ann Margaret. Ever see the one of her posing braless?"

Mom nodded. "Now that your mention it, yeah. I have." I smiled and reached out, sliding my fingers over her hard nipples. "I can't wait to see what other surprises you have for me today."

"So what should I do Mike?"

"Anything you want Mom. I'm just here to get the pictures for you. You can be as wild or mild as you like."

I saw her glance at the bag. "I can do that."

"I do have one request though. Make sure you turn around at least once. I want at least one shot of that hot ass of yours."

Mom smiled and turned just like I wanted. I moved back and knelt down to grab a shot of her ass hanging out of those tight shorts. I stood back up grinning. That was gonna be a good one. I stepped back, my new toy at the ready, set to get whatever Mom wanted to do on camera.

She turned back my way and said, "Do me a favor Mike. Unless I miss my guess, there's a gallon of water in the trunk of the car. Go get it please."

That made me curious. I checked and sure enough there was a gallon there. I went back with it in hand looking at Mom curiously. "Where did this come from?"

She took it from me. "My Dad used to keep one in the trunk just in case the car overheated. He beat that into my brain, so I've done it for years." She hefted the jug and told me, "Get ready."

I did and watched her open the jug, raising it up over her head. She turned her face up and closed her eyes, letting the water splash down across her face. It ran down her body, making her t-shirt nice and see through. I was getting a wet t-shirt contest that day.

I got the pictures as Mom finished up dumping the water on her body. She shook her head and smiled at my camera again, dropping the water jug and running her hands up her body to play with those big tits. I got a nice closeup of her hands caressing her tits then.

I caught her moving her hands again and watched fascinated as she reached for the tear in the neckline of her shirt. I got multiple pictures of what she did next. Mom grabbed her shirt and literally ripped it open, showing me what was under it.

I could see both of those huge tits as she shredded that shirt before tossing it aside. She had something on under that shirt, and it turned out to be a leather looking top that left both breasts bare. I was delighted with that and got several shots of Mom topless then. Mom glanced my way then and said, "You're enjoying this."

I nodded. My hard cock wasn't hard to see through my shorts of course. She turned then and slid her shorts off, her tight ass turned toward me. When she turned back I could see she was wearing a g-string. Mom let me take a few shots of her that way before picking up her bag telling me, "Come with me Mike."

I followed her to an old downed tree, watching as she leaned back against it. I saw her reach into the bag and pull out something that caught my eye.

"What the hell are those?"

"Nipple clamps Mike. Watch this." Mom teased her nipples until they were even harder, then attached the clamps one by one at the base of them. I got the picture of her tits decorated with them before she reached up and pulled the chain that connected them together. That made her moan loudly. I saw her look up at me and smile again. "Make sure you get a picture of this. You'll like it."

Mom put the chain between her teeth, then tugged her nipples upward that way. She was right. I did like that and my camera clicked several times as I recorded the sight. Mom slipped them off then, dropping them back in the bag. She rubbed her nipples for a moment before reaching down to slowly slide out of her g-string.

I shot a picture again as Mom bared her hot shaved pussy to my young eyes. Reaching into the bag again she came out with another surprise; a big flesh colored vibrator.

She turned it on and I could hear the low buzz. I watched fascinated as she ran it down her body, spreading her legs as she did. I remembered my camera then and started taking pictures as Mom reached her pussy, teasing her clit with the toy. She looked to make sure I was watching, then slowly slid that toy into her wet pussy.

My camera clicked non stop as she fucked herself with that toy. I could see her body jerk, reacting to the vibrating toy inside her. I saw her fingers twist the base and the sound of the speed picked up. Mom moaned again as her body shook, the toy slamming into her hard and fast then. Mom coming all over that toy was the best shot of the day though.

Her eyes closed and her body shook in orgasm as she came all over it. She plunged it deep, one hand reaching up to squeeze one massive mound as she made herself cum.

She stroked that toy in and out a few times more before pulling it out and shutting it off. When she regained control of her body, she put it back in the bag and turned to me.

"Get your tripod Mike. And do you have something that lets you be in the picture when you're taking them?"

I nodded and grabbed both the tripod and the remote, bringing them back to where she was. Mom told me what she wanted then.

"I want me in the picture. You're going to be too, but I don't want you to show your face. Is that possible?"

I nodded and positioned her on her knees leaning back against the old tree. I moved over in front of her then to explain the shot.

"The camera can see all of you. But it only sees me from here down." I pointed to a spot about mid chest and Mom grinned.

"That's perfect Mike. Now, take off your clothes."

That was a new sensation for me, being naked outdoors in the middle of the day. Mom motioned me back over when I was, having me stand right in front of her.

"Now Mike. Wrap your left hand in my hair. I want you to hold it like it's a handle. Got that?"

I did, collecting her hair in my hand. "Like this?" Mom nodded. "A bit tighter Mike." I tightened my grasp until she moaned softly. "That's perfect Mike. We're going to pretend you're fucking my mouth. Got that? That's what I want a picture of."

I nodded, my hard cock ready to enjoy her hot mouth again. Mom opened her mouth and the head of my cock slid in as I took the first picture. I got several others including a few of Mom all the way down on my cock. She finally slid up and off though. After a moment I saw her smile. "You can let go now Mike."

"I'm sorry Mom. I was just wondering what doing that for real would be like."

I saw a mild look of surprise on her face as she looked up at me. "You've never done that before?" I shook my head no. "Tell you what. I want one other set of pictures first, but after that you can try it. How's that sound?"

I nodded and Mom moved into another position. She leaned across the log, her ass right in front of me.

"Give me that big cock Mike. I want to see it sliding into me."

As I slid into her hot pussy from behind, Mom moaned again. I moved slowly, making sure that the camera got good pictures of my Mom taking my cock. After a few minutes Mom told me to put the remote down. I laid it aside and grabbed her hips, plunging deep into her again.

"That's it! Fuck Mommy Mike!" I pounded her hot pussy until she came all over my shaft again. As she shook and that velvety pussy squeezed my cock I realized I'd never get tired of Mom like this. After she caught her breath again she moved back into her original position.

I wound my fingers in her hair again hearing her appreciative moan. "That's perfect. Very good." I looked down as she said, "Now this works like this. You use my mouth just like you would a pussy. In other words, you're fucking my mouth. Got the idea?"

I nodded and pressed my cock against her lips. She opened wide, letting me slip right in. I realized what the hand in the hair was for then, and pulled her head down my shaft. Mom moaned as she sucked. Finally I pulled back and shot my load right on her hot tongue. After she swallowed every drop I pulled her head down a few more times, looking down at my cock completely taken in by her mouth and throat. I pulled out then and let Mom go. She was smiling as she stood up.

"Not bad for a beginner Mike. How did you like it?"

"I really liked it. It was different having control like that. I could get used to that."

Both of us were reaching for our clothes then. As we dressed I asked Mom, "So what were those pictures for? Are we starting a new kinky family album?"

Mom laughed out loud. "No Mike, they're for Mrs. Terry. I still haven't quite figured out how I want to mess with her head, but I'm going to."

"Why though? That's what I don't understand."

Mom stopped and thought. "I guess it's because I'm jealous Mike."

I was zipping my shorts up then and that stopped me. "What the hell are you jealous of?"

"She's got that wonderful house and a great husband. And yet she's fucking everything with legs. That's just not right Mike."

I shrugged. "It's her life Mom. She can screw it up any way she wants I guess." I finished getting dressed and looked back at Mom. She only had that leather top to wear back to the car, so those DD tits were in plain view. "Look at you though. You're single, we're well off and you obviously love sex. You're better off than she is really."

We started back to the car then, Mom's tits bouncing as we walked. She was thinking over what I said as we got in. I saw her reach for the t-shirt she'd worn that day when we left and I smiled.

"Want to fulfill another fantasy of mine Mom?" She stopped and gave me a questioning look.

"Ride home like that. Now that I'd love to see." Before she could say no I added, "I'll take all back roads."

She tossed her t-shirt in the back and buckled in. Looking out the front window she said, "Home James."

I had a fantastic view all the way home. It was hard to concentrate on my driving with Mom's bare tits enticing me. We actually made it home and inside without her being seen that day. Mom laughed as the door closed behind us. "I guess I've got a little more of the exhibitionist in me than I thought."

"And I'm not complaining one bit." Mom shook her head going upstairs to change into a bikini. It took her a while but she finally came back down.

"I'm going to get some sun Mike. I'm expecting someone too. So if they come, just send them out back."

I just nodded. Mom was throwing me curve balls that day, so I just went with it. I was curled up on the couch with a book when the doorbell rang.

I answered it and my jaw dropped. There stood Mrs. Terry smiling at me. It wasn't the fact that it was her, it was what she was wearing. She'd obviously walked down to our house wearing a very skimpy bikini.

She was younger than Mom, but built along the same lines. Her top barely covered her nipples and pressed those big tits together, creating some great cleavage. I swallowed hard and told her, "Mom's out by the pool."

12