The list Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded and I guided her to the back door, staring at her ass the entire time. I watched as she sat down next to Mom and they started talking. It was very animated, but I couldn't dear a damn word and it was making me crazy. My jaw dropped again though when Mom reached down and picked up a familiar piece of paper.

She handed it to Mrs. Terry who looked at it smiling. I saw her raise an eyebrow after a moment and wondered what the hell was going on. She sat back then talking, with Mom listening intently. They kept talking until I finally gave up trying to make out what they were saying. I went back to my book, at least until Mom came in.

It was late afternoon by then and Mom decided to call in some Chinese food for dinner that night. I saw her look up at me with a grin when she told them she needed it delivered. She sauntered through the living room then.

"I'm going to get a shower Mike." She started up the stairs before stopping. "Oh. By the way, Mrs. Terry is coming over again tonight. About 10."

Things were getting crazier by the minute. I could only imagine what Mom had in mind for that. The food showed up about 20 minutes later. I stood up to answer the door, but saw Mom already heading that way wrapped in a towel.

I watched as she fumbled with her purse before paying him. When she took the food her towel dropped, showing him every inch of her naked body. His eyes bugged out as he took in her body. Mom smiled, kicked the towel out of the way and closed the door before laughing.

"Now that was a tip!"

I shook my head. "You just about gave that poor guy a heart attack Mom."

She didn't even bother to get dressed as we ate that night. A bit before 10 she went upstairs, coming down in her robe. She had her phone with her as she went out to the hot tub out back. I wasn't paying attention then waiting for the doorbell to ring again. By ten after it hadn't, so I glanced out back again.

Mom and Mrs. Terry were sitting in the hot tub talking. The lights were on but the bubbles hid anything I might be able to see from my sight. After a while my phone rang. It was Mom calling.

"Come join us Mike. The water is perfect tonight."

I sighed. "I'll be right out Mom." I went to grab my bathing suit and decided at the last minute to shock them a bit. Instead of my usual suit I grabbed an old Speedo from my swim team days back in high school. After arranging everything carefully I pulled on my robe and went out back.

Both of them were watching as I dropped my robe. I saw two smiles as they saw my choice of suit that night. I climbed in and sat down, the hot water feeling great.

There were a few minutes of silence before Mom broke it. "Paula and I were just discussing your list Mike."

I looked over at Mrs. Terry and she shifted slightly. As she nodded I noticed that I didn't see any indication of a bathing suit. I looked back at Mom and sure enough, I couldn't find a clue of her wearing one either. I was shocked of course and sounded like a fool as I replied.

"So what about it?"

Mrs. Terry piped up then. "You kept very accurate records Mike. I was impressed." She looked at Mom and said, "You should have been there. I'm naked on my hands and knees, right? One guy is fucking me while another has me sucking him off."

Mom nodded, and the description made me even harder. "So these boys just keep coming. Literally! I was dripping cum after that little experience."

Mom smiled and motioned me over so she could whisper to me. "Lose the bathing suit. Trust me."

I nodded, raising my ass and slipping out of my suit. I raised it up and tossed it out of the tub then. Both women smiled and moved closer to me. Mrs. Terry had a question then.

"I noticed some interesting names on there too. Did you really get to fuck your sister and cousins?"

I nodded, telling her the truth. "Very nice Mike. Very nice. You used to date a girl named Teresa didn't you?" I nodded again. "So who was that girl named Bonnie then?"

"Her older sister." I threw caution to the wind then. "Bonnie was bi and wanted to taste her sister's pussy. So she sucked me off after we'd fuck. At least for a while."

Both of them looked fascinated. "So what else happened?"

"Eventually I had a threesome with both sisters. We kept it up until Teresa left for school."

Mom and Paula shook their heads smiling the entire time. Finally Paula said something that caught my attention.

"Could you help me with a fantasy Mike?"

I looked at her and shrugged. "Why not?" With a sly little smile she said, "I've never seen actual honest to God incest before."

That surprised me. I had no idea what she had in mind. Luckily Mom took control then.

"Sit up on the edge Mike. I think I know what she means." I did and both women looked at my hard ready cock then. Mom moved first, standing up, her naked body dripping with water. She moved over in front of me looking over at her friend. "Is this what you want to see Paula?"

Mom leaned forward, sliding her tongue over the head of my cock before sliding it into her hot mouth. Mrs. Terry was fascinated, moving closer to see an actual Mom sucking her son. Her body came out of the water too and I took it in while Mom dived down my shaft with her lips.

Mom glanced up and saw where I was looking. She slid up and off my cock, turning to her friend. "Care to join me? I'd say he's got enough for two."

Paula giggled and nodded, She moved in close and I had two hot tongues sliding across my cock then. I noticed with interest that neither woman seemed to mind when their tongues met on my shaft. After they both licked the entire length of my shaft they paused. That's when I said, "Mom?"

She looked up at me. "Kiss Mrs. Terry."

Mom rolled her eyes but turned to her friend with a questioning look on her face. Mrs. Terry didn't even hesitate. She leaned in, pressing her lips against my Mom's lush full ones. I saw mouths open and tongues colliding as the kiss intensified. Mom finally broke things off and moved to the side herself. She leaned over the edge and looked at me. "Let's show her the best part."

I nodded, standing up. I walked over behind her and slid into that hot pussy right away. Mrs. Terry was wide eyed as she watched her first real incest right in front of her.

I was fucking Mom slowly, listening to her moans and watched her friends body as I did. Mom finally looked over at her and jerked her head. "Come on over and join in."

Mrs. Terry slipped out of the water and laid down in front of Mom. I saw the back of my Mom's head drop and start moving as she buried her tongue in her friend.

Mom made her friend cum that evening. Mom was shaking too by the time I shot deep inside her, filling her with cum. When we all slipped apart, Mom got out and knelt next to her friend. "Paula?"

Mrs. Terry turned her head and saw Mom plunge her fingers into her cum filled pussy, scooping out my hot sticky cum. "There's your proof. Want a taste?"

She slid her fingers into Mrs. Terry's mouth. I watched as she sucked them clean, finally letting them escape her lips.

Mom suggested we go inside at that point. We ended up in her bedroom where Mrs. Terry took a ride on me while Mom watched, playing with her vibrator. I took care of both of them that night. Mom had one special request though. When she and Paula knelt one final time to suck my cock, Mom had me get my phone and shoot video. I splattered their faces with cum and shot them both licking each other's face clean. They even shared a cum filled kiss at the end.

Mrs. Terry eventually left, turning down my offer to spend the night and share my bed with me. When she walked away wrapped in her robe I went back up to see Mom.

Mom was obviously exhausted. She was asleep already, so I covered her up and went to my room. I downloaded the video on my computer, watching once again as the two women swapped cum. With a smile I shut things down and went to bed.

The next day I didn't even bother to dress. I just grabbed my phone and headed downstairs for my morning coffee. When I walked in the kitchen though I froze. Mom was there in her robe along with Mrs. Terry. They both turned to me and smiled.

"Does he always come down to breakfast like this?"

Mom shook her head. "No. This is a first." She motioned me over and I sat down mildly embarrassed.

Mom looked my way and said, "Paula and I were just discussing something." Given the events of the night before I couldn't wait to hear that one.

"You know that video you did last night? Paula and I were just talking about the possibility of making more of them."

"Ok. Like you two together, or with me or what?"

"I thought about that but Paula said that would eventually get boring. Then I thought about this." She reached into her robe pocket and pulled out the list.

"There's quite a few people on here Mike. And I'm betting you know enough guys to make it interesting."

I was nice and hard again, although the table hid it. "So you're thinking about doing porn with me and a cast of thousands?"

Both women laughed. "Sort of I guess. Although there's not thousands on here. But what do you think about it?"

I shrugged. "Would we need some sort of storyline? Or would it be just wild sex?"

Mom grinned. "Good question." She turned to Paula. "What do you think?"

She shrugged. "I'm good with either. What do you mean storylines?"

"Like a scene or scenario." I thought for a moment and smiled. "For example, let's say a guy thinks he's alone and comes downstairs naked only to find his Mom and her friend at the table. So long story short, Mommy has him stroke his big cock for her, letting him shoot his cum on her big tits. Then her friend licks all the cum off her."

Paula immediately smiled. "I like that one. I really do. What do you think?"

Mom smiled. "It's nasty and kinky. I love it." She looked at me and I saw that wild look come across her face. "Let's try it Mike. Right now."

I started the video on my phone and Mom looked dead at the camera. "So baby boy. Since you've come down here naked, I think my friend and I deserve some entertainment."

"Like what Mom?"

Mom smiled. "Stroke that big cock for us. We want to see you shoot that hot sticky cum." Mom pulled the top off her robe open slightly. "I'll even give you a target."

I paused for a moment. "I'll do it. But I want to see more. I want those big tits of yours bare Mom." I turned to Paul's and said, "Yours too."

They looked at each other and finally shrugged. Mom opened her robe, showing me those massive mounds. Paula undid her shirt then doing the same.

"Ok baby boy. Let's see you cum on Mommy's tits."

I got up and stood next to Mom, focusing on my hand stroking my hard cock. Both women watched, reaching up to play with each other's nipples as they did. "Damn Mom. You're gonna make me cum!"

"Good. You know where I want it then." She lifted her tits smiling up as she said, "Right here baby boy. Come on Mommy's tits."

It didn't take me long to do just that. I shot my load on them, plastering her tits with my hot cum. As soon as the last shot streaked across her skin Paula leaned over and quickly began licking them clean. I watched her hot tongue slide through the cum on Mom's tits, concentrating on when she reached Mom's nipples. I got a close-up of her licking them before gently nipping them and sucking them into her mouth. When she finished she sat up licking her lips, a satisfied look on her face.

When I shut the camera off Mom looked up at me. "That's gonna be hot Mike. Damn hot!"

I nodded. "You're right. And we can go from there and shoot more, continuing the story. So what do you think?"

"I like it. So what's your suggestion for the next one?"

I smiled to myself as I answered. "I'm thinking Mom goes upstairs to clean up and get dressed. And the boy gets to play with her friend's body."

Mom agreed and Paula did too. I wasn't surprised by that. Mom walked out on camera, coming back in to take over filming duties. She got to watch and take video as Mrs. Terry swallowed my cock before stripping and bending over the table. Mom got the next scene perfect. It was my big cock plunging into our neighbors hot pussy. Right before I shot my load she pulled off me and moved, so my load splattered her face and tits. She rubbed my cum into those massive tits and licked her fingers clean for the camera.

We agreed then that was enough video for the day. Mom and Paula headed upstairs, and Mom closed the door. I walked past once and heard soft moans coming from her room.

After dressing I headed downstairs, sitting on the couch. Knowing that Mom was upstairs with her friend and without me made me crazy. So after a while I had an idea. I picked up my phone and dialed a number I hadn't used in quite a while. It rang, until finally someone picked it up.

"Hello. Susan?"

12