The LIT Writer's Dream Pt. 03

Story Info
More absurdity from the darkest corner of the writer's mind.
2.1k words
4.45
2.4k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More unlikely nonsense from my oversexed brain. -Emmerson

"I hate it when a story just starts off with the sex," she said as she slammed her soaking wet shaved cunt onto my large cock sending an orgasm rippling through her nubile young body.

"Where's the characterization? Where's the build up? Where's the story for chrissake? Where is the conversation so we know these people; how they met, what they have in common, what is it about the taste of his cum in particular that triggers the best orgasm she has ever had in her vast, 20 years of experience."

Having no paper handy, I quickly scribbled notes on her tits, fully expecting to copy them later before they got into the tube for great shower sex, the water cascading over her big boobs as he soaped his cock and shoved it into her tight, completely shaved ass, making her cum immediately.

"And what's with all the anal stuff? Every woman I know may allow it, might even enjoy it, but only after lots of foreplay with lots of lube. And then, they never cum from just his dick in her ass. It takes several minutes of clit work and finger-play in her OH FUCK YES RIGHT THERE... FUCK MY ASS...I'M CUMMING! Finger-play in her pussy."

"Is there a hyphen in finger-play?" I asked questionably

"Yes, of course, FUCK ME!" as her cunt literally exploded with cum.

I licked my lips, enjoying the subtle fragrance of an exploded cunt.

There was a knock at the door and a woman walked in without waiting. She was tall with huge tits and a round ass. Her wardrobe was exactingly professional, right down to the pinstripes on her stockings. Her hairstyle was perfectly coifed, c-o-i-f-e-d, I double checked. "I saw through the window that you were busy on this handsome man's amazing cock so I let myself in." She undid her skirt, revealing pin-striped knickers which she quickly peeled out of, unveiling a huge thatch of dark pubic bush. Turning her back on my partner and placing one stillehto heel on my chest, she spread her butt cheeks, "lick my asshole, will you dear?"

"Of course, mother," my partner dove to obey, kissing and licking the beautiful woman's shithole.

"You may find some of your fathers cum back there. I just left his office. You don't mind, do you dear?"

"Hm um" she grunted enthusiastically, her mouth full of maternal shit.

"I must say, his new secretary is quite a dish. And she really knows her way around a shaggy pussy. Completely shaved herself, of course as all you youngsters are. Made it nicer for your father, though who was chewing her ass as she licked my cunt."

She stood up, removing her suit jacket, blouse, and bra. "That was wonderful dear. But now I need to pee. What do you use for a toilet? Ah!"

She looked down and smiled at me. "This will do." Arching her back, she lifted her labia and exposed her pink cunt. Her shoulders relaxed as a long stream of warm piss sprayed from her slit. I eagerly opened my mouth, licking and gulping. I fired rope after rope of cum into her daughter's cunt, triggering her orgasm in turn. My partner grabbed her mother by the hips, spun her around and sucked her clit, drinking the last of the urine as she tongue-fucked her mother's cunt.

Her mother screamed as she came. Cum poured down her legs like water down her legs.

"Oh, yes, sweetheart you're much better at that than your father. Almost better than his secretary. Who taught you to eat pussy? One of those sluts at that expensive women's college we sent you to, I suppose?"

She grinned and pointed downward.

"This fellow? With the face like a toilet and the cock of a horse?"

I realized I was running out of room to write. It's a good thing her pussy was completely shaved.

Still facing her daughter, the mother spread her legs on both sides of my head and sat on my face. "OK, horsedick. Let's see what you can do. Eat my cunt."

As her butt got closer, her asshole opened. I could see her husband's cum glistening white against the dark hole. I grabbed her butt, guiding her down so her asshole was over my mouth. I licked into her, enjoying the taste of the slick cum.

"I said eat my cunt, young man, not my ass!"

Her daughter started humping my cock faster. "Isn't her ass delicious? And don't you love the taste of my father's cum? I usually drink it straight from his cock or from mother's pussy, but from her ass is almost better!"

"You, shut up!" Her mother scolded her. "We do not share our dirty knickers with any horny dick we happen to enjoy riding." Despite her protests, the mother did not move or stop me from licking the cum and shit from deep in her ass. Instead, she rocked and groaned "Fuck yes. Now, suck my tits you sex-addicted slut!"

My partner leaned forward, off my cock to kiss and suck her mother's tits. Her mother caught site of my hard dick, now exposed. "How were you hiding that huge cock in your tiny cunt?! And all covered in my baby's cum" Ignoring the woman at her breasts, she leaned forward and sucked my dick. "Dear God! Incredible!" She mumbled around my huge cock.

I was in Heaven, entranced by the smell and taste of the mother's tainted ass hole. I shot a huge wad of cum into her mouth, which triggered her orgasm. Cum and cunt juice poured from her pussy across my face and into my mouth as I moved off her ass to suck her pussy and lick her clit.

"No! Stop licking! Fuck me!"

She moved from my mouth to sit on my cock. She eased her pussy down slow, getting used to the enormous size. Her daughter kissed me, licking my face. "I love when mother interrupts my sexy time. Her cum tastes great and she's a better fuck than I am. All the men agree. Even father. Do you want to lick my ass? I want you to eat my ass. My ass loves to be eaten by men with long tongues. Even father.

She threw her leg over my head and settled her nasty ass onto my face.

Her mother was already screaming, "YES I'M CUMMING THIS HUGE COCK IS MAKING ME CUM!" Gallons of pussy juice and cum flowed over my hips. "God my ass! Now I need this big cock in my ass!"

She lifted up. In a second her daughter had laid the length of my body, her ass in my face and her mouth on my cock licking her mother's cum like it was cocaine.

"Move away, child. My ass needs fucking!"

"Your ass! Yes, mother I'll lick your ass!"

"Your tiny tongue is no good to my ass. I need his big cock. I tried to tell your father that we should have had a boy, but he insisted that, in 18 years, he'd need a second cunt around the house."

She slid my cock up her tight asshole. "GOD FANTASTIC SO FULL LIKE HOLDING IN A GOOD SHIT."

"Ooo I love that, mother." She sucked her mother's tits as she sat her ass back on my mouth. The tangy taste intoxicated me. Reaching between her mother's legs, my partner started fingering her clit. "Nnargh!" Her mother growled, "Maybe you're not worthless after all, slut."

She giggled, wiggling her ass on my face. "Did you hear that? I'm not worthless. Mother said I'm not worthless. Keep licking my ass."

Her mother was rocking and wiggling on my cock, pushing it everywhere in her rectum.

"God, my ass loves you."

I wanted to say my cock loved her ass, but I was muzzled by her daughter's luscious shithole grinding onto my mouth. As she pressed down, my tongue reached in, finding my way blocked by a warm turd. I licked at it with the tip of my tongue. The taste was not completely unpleasant. I pressed further, licking around the firm shape.

"You like my shit?" My partner asked.

"Push, baby. Give me more."

"OH YES," the mother yelled. My daughter is a nasty, nasty girl. Shit on the man who is fucking your mother's ass!"

A strong smell accompanied the turd on its way down her shit chute. I took a deep breath and held it, getting accustomed to the flavor of her. I felt the mass push against my tongue and pulled my head back. Like everyone on the internet in the early 2000s, I had watched "Two girls, One cup," with great interest. As an introduction to scat as a fetish, I wasn't repulsed as many of my friends were. Instead, I started researching coprophagia as an actual practice. But I had never found a partner who was willing to experiment with me.

I stared in wonder as the brown end emerged from her anus, the scent assaulting me. A small bit dropped off and landed in my mouth. Without thinking, I bit down. I fought against my gag reflex, telling myself I had had worse things in my mouth. It didn't take long to chew the piece into small enough bits to swallow.

"OH MOTHER, HE JUST ATE MY SHIT! He chewed it and swallowed it! So fucking hot. Do it again, baby!"

"Of course he did, dear. I told you that you weren't worthless. At least you're good for sharing your shit, stupid cunt."

I had had enough of her mother running her down and slapping her with sideways compliments. "Give me more." The woman over my face grunted and pushed the turd out. I nudge it with my cheek, making it fall sideways into my open mouth. I held it with my font teeth. "OH GOD, I'M CUMMING," The daughter screamed. "YOU'RE EATING MY SHIT AND I'M CUMMING."

But I had no intention of eating this shit. I grabbed her hips and lifted her off my face. When she climbed off, her mother looked down and gasped. "Oh fuck me, you incredible man." She stared at my face. "Look at you ... the shit from my daughter's ass... in your mouth ... look at you... fucking my ass... probably wanting to eat my shit as well... OH FUCK I'M CUMMING YOU SHIT EATING SICKO FUCK ME FUCKME!" Her body convulsed and her pussy squirted down my cock. I was seconds away from cumming myself. I reached to my face and carefully lifted the turd from my mouth. The mother stared. "Now what, you perverted, sexy man? Will you give the shit back to my daughter since that is what she deserves, the little whore?"

"Not exactly," Holding the turd carefully, I moved it from my face. The mother watched me, mesmerized by the stinking thing in my hand. She smiled, "My whore of a daughter makes beautiful shit for a man like you to eat, like her father my husband who she sucks and fucks while i watch, with only his side-piece as company, eating me or fucking me with a dildo while she takes my husband who used to love me. ME. ME!" She shouted at her daughter before she noticed the handful of shit at her face. "She is not the shitty one. You are!" I spread the brown slime across her cheek and into her mouth. "YOU FUCKER!" Her daughter giggled. "Who's worthless now?

I experienced the biggest climax of my life, holding the mother still as I forced the shit into her perfect hair and down her gulping throat. She sputtered and spit. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS! I'LL HAVE YOU ARRESTED!"

"Arrested for what?" Her daughter asked, kissing a spot of shit on her mother's cheek. 'Sharing scat sex with your cunt of a daughter?" She reached for her pants and pulled out her mobile phone. "And speaking of sharing, I think father would enjoy seeing this. It will be the first time in years you've made him hard." She snapped several photos of her mother's hairy pussy around my cock, then her tits and face covered in shit. Her mother was horrified. The daughter read aloud as she typed. "Dear Father. My boyfriend. My shit. My mother. Your wife. And... send."

"FUCK NO!" her mother screamed, taking the phone. She starred at the images of her shit- covered degradation. She collapsed into a sobbing puddle of cum and cunt juice and shit on the floor. "Fuck no," she was sobbing over and over.

The daughter looked down at my cock, still hard and coated with her mother's shit and my cum. She stroked me. "If you stand up, I can jack you off until you cum all over her."

I looked at the weeping woman, huddled in filth. "Why waste my cum on her. Let's shower and I'll share it with you."

"Ooo, I like that," my partner said, he eyes gleaming.

Her mother raised her face to look at us. Tear-streaked and covered in shit, she whimpered, "Can I watch?"