Literotica The Podcast Presents Jay Masters

Info
Literotica audio creator Jay Masters on inspiration, authenticity & pleasant surprises.
451 words
5.3k
2
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,152 Followers

In the third episode of the official Literotica Podcast, we're excited to profile audio creator jaymasters45.

An interest in phone sex and a correspondence with an adult voice actress kick-started Jay Master's career as an erotic audio creator. Since his first production in 2016, Jay has published over fifty audio works on Literotica and many more on Patreon, Reddit, OnlyFans, and other adult platforms.

While he started out producing exclusively audio sex narrative stories, Jay is just as well known today for a long-running series of sexy audio fantasies and dirty talk sessions where he masturbates to orgasm. Like other audio creators we've talked to, Jay found himself surprised and inspired by the impact his work has on the lives of his listeners. Unique to Jay's personal story, one of his listeners was so inspired by his work that she went on to launch the high profile mainstream erotic audio app Quinn.

Find out all about that story, and all of Jay Master's stories in this episode of Literotica, The Podcast.

Stay tuned for interviews with more of your favorite Literotica creators, chats with publishing and adult industry luminaries, episodes on the history of written and audio erotica, and other cool stuff.

The host of "Literotica, The Podcast" is veteran adult industry podcaster Krystine Kellogg, with production support from her husband Bryan.

Find jaymasters45 on Literotica, Patreon, Twitter and elsewhere!

If you listen to any of the major podcast platforms, please subscribe to Literotica and leave us a review: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Amazon/Audible, Google, Listen Notes, Deezer, and many others. If your favorite podcast platform isn't carrying the Literotica podcast yet, please let us know so we can ask them to add it.

We have a lot of exciting things planned for the podcast. We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions on what you'd like to hear in future episodes.

Thank you to everyone who's been involved in the planning and production of the podcast: Krystine and Bryan, Jay for being on the show, the other creators we've interviewed so far (new episodes with other names you'll recognize coming very soon), and to everyone who listens, reviews, subscribes, gives feedback, and supports what we hope will become a fun part of the Literotica Community.










NOTE: Please ignore the blank audio file below. The podcast episode is embedded above.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Literotica
Literotica
Literotica
2,152 Followers
Share this

Similar Stories

The Literotica Podcast Presents InMyHands In His Own Words Meet male erotic audio creator InMyHands!in Audio
Happy Birthday, Princesse Daddy's princesse gets a special present.in Audio
My First Submission Feeling the ladies out to see if you want to hear more.in Audio
Thank You! My 5-Year Literotica Anniversary Orgasm.in Audio
Good Morning A great way to start the day. [M4F]in Audio
More Stories