The Literotica Podcast Presents InMyHands In His Own Words

Info
Meet male erotic audio creator InMyHands!
391 words
8.7k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,161 Followers

We're very excited to share the second episode of the official Literotica Podcast.

Known for his dominant male fantasies created for women, InMyHands (Ben) has published hundreds of adult audio stories on Literotica since 2016. Ben sat down with us to share his journey of personal sexual discovery – from mainstream musician to voiceover artist to dominant male erotica audio creator. In the interview, he also talked to us about his experiences on Vanilla Audio, Literotica, and Reddit; his tips for aspiring erotic audio producers; what he does for fun when he’s not creating audio; how the sexual wellness of his listeners inspires him; and much more.

Here's Ben in his own words:

Future episodes of the podcast will feature interviews with your favorite Literotica creators, chats with publishing and adult industry luminaries, episodes on the history of written and audio erotica, and much more.

The host of "Literotica, The Podcast" is veteran adult industry podcaster Krystine Kellogg, with production support from her husband Bryan.

Find InMyHands on Literotica, his website, and on Twitter!

If you listen to any of the major podcast platforms, please subscribe to Literotica and leave us a review: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Amazon/Audible, Google, Listen Notes, Deezer, and many others. If your favorite podcast platform isn't carrying the Literotica podcast yet, please let us know so we can ask them to add it.

We have a lot of exciting things planned for the podcast. We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions on what you'd like to hear in future episodes.

Thank you to everyone who's been involved in the planning and production of the podcast: Krystine and Bryan, Ben for being on the show, the other creators we've interviewed so far (new episodes with other names you'll recognize coming very soon), and to everyone who listens, reviews, subscribes, gives feedback, and supports what we hope will become a fun part of the Literotica Community.










NOTE: Please ignore the blank audio file below. The podcast episode is embedded above.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Literotica
Literotica
Literotica
2,161 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh. My. God. I've been on Lit since the dial up era of internet and now you guys have a podcast? Wow. I hope you guys invite SomeAussieGuy, Leopard or Mirage. The classics! Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful interview and phenomenal voice 🥰 The audios never quite "did it" for me but after hearing this I may have to revisit. Definitely love the down to earth, conversational flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In my hands is awesome

vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

What a great interview! I have been one of InMyHands followers for sometime. I went back to one of your audios after I listened to the podcast. All I can say is WOW, ! I mean fucking wow! The dichotomy is absolutely mind blowing. I want BOTH of you. I’ve just started doing vocal recordings . I know ho much work is involved and you make it sound so relaxed and easy and real.

And I’m looking forward to more of the future podcasts, Literotica.

Share this

Similar Stories

Literotica The Podcast Presents Jay Masters Literotica audio creator Jay Masters on inspiration, authenticity & pleasant surprises.in Audio
Hypnotic Fantasy: House Call I make a house call to see how conditioned you are.in Audio
Punishment to Safeword After you use your safeword, I bring you down safely.in Audio
Tied to the Edge A light bondage stimulation fantasy, heavy on the teasing.in Audio
You've Been Watching Me Short BDSM script, M4f, English male accent.in Audio
More Stories