All Comments on 'The Little Boy in the Boat'

by Penelope Street

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
buzltyrbuzltyrover 19 years ago
What a great story

You have a unique way of telling a story...Not just the wham bam...Thanks!!!

Bobby TBobby Tover 19 years ago
Well Done!

A well told tale. I enjoyed it very much, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Captivating!

I have to say THANK YOU! I loved every minute of it. I want a humble ocean rat as well!

Great dialogue, great lines, little boy in the boat! and well constructed!

Looking foward for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hotttt

OMG!!!!!!!!! That was the best story ever I read it about 3 more times lol. Plz write more like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another great story

Well done. Great story and dialogue. A wonderful description of the essence of any relationship as you outlined love and trust. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful story!

Thank you. You write so well!

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersover 19 years ago
Wonderful

Honest story, didn't cover what tanamounts to child abuse in any sexy coverings, when it came to the abuse the cabin boy went through. Loved the way the two found their hearts entwined, although the raft did smack of the plank scene from Titanic. Keep up the wonderful work, your characterization was great, the erotic portions were well done, sexy but not disgustingly graphic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome

I love period pieces, and this is one of the best I've read. You actually made a story out of it, instead of just a premise to sex. You are really good at this kind of writing. Please do more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great adventure!

good job.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

What a fantastic well told story. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Such a wonderful story that leaves this reader hungry for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I bailed on this one before I got halfway through the first page. I SO don’t want to read about a young boy being forced to suck an old man’s cock. I don’t have a problem with homosexuality, as long as it’s CONSENTING ADULTS. This was neither. I’ll just take a pass on this one.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 5 years ago
@Anonymous 03/27/18

You don't know this author at all if that caused you to stop

What you describe hardly counts as "Romance" now does it?

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 5 years ago
My only problem

With this story is that there was never a 20 year old cabin boy

HappyEndingsLoverHappyEndingsLoverover 1 year ago

Excellent story! You did some excellent research on whaling ships and making a boat from a whaling barrel. Their dialogue was very believable and you did an excellent job of showing and not telling. It is also nice to read such a long story with no grammar mistakes or spelling errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous