The Little Brother Alternative Pt. 02

Story Info
The Morning After, Mikey and Sophie have a talk.
3.5k words
4.38
19k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters in this story are aged 18 or over.

Mikey awoke laying face down, awash with disorientation and emotional turmoil. 'Did that even fucking happen' was his first momentary thought, which as answered by a wave of erotic memories, and a lingering ache in his ass. Groggily he reached out and snatched his phone off of the bed stand, and glanced at it. It was 9:32, which meant that he had already missed his first class of the day and didn't need to be on campus for another few hours. He closed his eyes and sighed in relief. He put aside his phone and began to drift off to sleep when he was startled by a sharp knock on his door. Before Mikey could respond the door swung open revealing his sister standing in the doorway wearing nothing but an oversized t-shirt. Her hair was unkempt and there were bags under her eyes, but the gaze she fixed on him was bright and alert.

"Morning, Mikey." she said, her voice soft. "How are you feeling?"

"Uh, fine I guess," Mikey replied. "I'm kinda out of it. I overslept, and that's left me more tired, you know?"

"Sure." Sophie said as she crossed the room and sat down on the edge of the bed. "It also probably doesn't help that you had such a late night, huh?" Mike was speechless, his heart began to race.

"Um, uh, a late night? What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well, last night after Bryce left my room, I heard a noise. I figured that Bryce was just banging around the kitchen trying to find a snack, so I got up to help him, and maybe fool around just a little bit longer. I had been kind of a tease." She gave Mike a look at that last word, but he couldn't bring himself to meet her eyes. "Imagine my surprise when I found that the noise wasn't coming from the kitchen, it was coming from right here. Bryce sure was banging around though." At this point Mikey was in the midst of a full blown panic. His body shifted underneath the covers as he instinctively made ready to flee, but his sister brought a hand down on his leg over the covers gently but firmly.

"Mikey, please don't run. It's...I was about to say okay, but I'm not sure it is. I was mad when I saw what I saw. I was enraged. I felt betrayed by two of the most important people in my life."

"I'm sor-" Mike started to interject, but Sophie cut him off immediately.

"Let me finish, please. I was angry and betrayed..at first. I stormed off and locked myself in my room, I laid around thinking about what happened for hours. I wasn't trying to relive all the gory details in my mind, but I couldn't help it. Certain images just kept flashing in my head, over and over. There was one image in particular that really got me: your face." She looked over at him.

"My face?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah, your face. Your head was being pushed down by Bryce's hand, your ass was pointed at the sky, and my boyfriend's massive dick was just pummeling into you. And on your face was this expression of pure bliss, absolute satisfaction." Mikey blushed, looked down, and subconsciously drew the covers around him tighter. Sophie noticed his embarrassment and gave him a smile. "The reason that detail stood out so much to me is that I recognized it. Mikey, I've worn that look before, in the exact same situation. And that got me thinking more about the whole betrayal thing." She paused, looked at him out of the corner of her eye, and then continued.

"Have I ever told you about how Bryce and I hooked up in the first place?" Mikey shook his head. "It was pretty early on in my freshman year. All my friends had gone away for school, but I stayed in town. I was adrift and feeling kinda lonely, so when my roommate invited me out to a party with her and her boyfriend, I agreed in a heartbeat. To make a long story short, my roomie ended up passed out in the back bedroom of a stranger's house, while I was trying to fall asleep on a very uncomfortable couch. All of a sudden, her boyfriend comes out, walks over to where I'm laying and whispers in my ear 'I've noticed you eye fucking me and trying to be a tease all night. Be a good girl and deal with this.' And then he whipped out his dick and shoved it in my face. I didn't hesitate, didn't even really think about it, I just straight up devoured that perfect cock. I was wanton, drooling and spitting and gagging myself trying to fit it all in. He finished up by cumming straight down my throat, muttering 'thanks slut', and fucking off back to bed." She shifted in place a bit, and Mike thought he could perceive small tents forming in the thin fabric of her t-shirt.

"That was far from the last time." Sophie continued. "The rest of the time he was dating my roommate, Bryce was using me as a fucktoy on the side. All he ever had to do was becken and I would end up on my knees or my back for him. Eventually she caught us, came back early from class and found me bent over my desk getting pounded by her boyfriend. I couldn't even bring myself to care. Bryce and I started dating and she never spoke to me again. So you see it occurred to me last night: can I really be mad at you for being just like me?"

Mikey gulped, finding that his mouth was dry and his heart was still racing. "I...I don't know what to say. I don't even know how I feel about last night. I enjoyed it, but..."

"That ties in to something I really wanted to talk to you about." Sophie cut in. "I know what I saw last night, and I can connect that to things I've experienced, but what did you feel last night? And how do you feel about it now?"

There was a long pause, and then Mikey let out a deep sigh. "I've had certain...thoughts for a long time now. Just momentary little impulses or fantasies, you know?"

"About guys?" Sophie asked, her voice soft.

"Yeah, but like in the abstract, if that makes sense. I'll see a girl giving head, or getting pounded, and I'll wonder about what it's like. I'll see a really nice cock in a porno, or maybe even in the showers, and that will get me wondering too. I've never thought about going out on a date with a guy though, or really looked at anybody I actually know like that, and I definitely like girls. Then last night happened. I was already incredibly horny from listening to you guys going at it." Now it was Sophie's turn to blush a bit. "So when Bryce walked in in all his glory, I went sorta blank. I've had these urges and thoughts for so long, and here was a chance to indulge them, along with a guy who wanted me to indulge them. It felt great to just let go, to give my body over to another person and let him use me for both our pleasure. It was intense, and terrifying too because even just talking about it..." He trailed off and looked over at his sister, who gestured for him to continue. "I didn't and I don't want to hurt you, but if the same situation happened again I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even think of saying no."

Mikey looked over again at Sophie, who to his surprise wasn't wearing an expression of anger or even concern, but one of consideration. "Well," she said, her tone deliberate. "Just going off of past experience, I can tell you that the same situation will definitely happen again. Now that you've crossed that line with Bryce, he'll want to use you any damn time he pleases. So that leaves us with the question of where we go from here. Do you want to be my boyfriend's personal fucktoy?"

"I-" Mikey began, nonplussed.

"Because I wouldn't necessarily mind, you know. Bryce is...he's sweet in his own way, and pretty funny sometimes, but he also just has this gravitational sex appeal. Sluts like us are drawn to him. He's learned that he can do pretty much whatever he wants to us and it'll never occur to him that he shouldn't. It's just part of the package. Part of me would actually feel better knowing that his side piece is someone I know and trust. We could be a happy little household of fucking. I want to be clear though that if you're not comfortable with that, you absolutely have other options. Dad already paid in full for this place through the whole semester, it wouldn't be any kind of financial trouble for me to just move in with Bryce and give you some space."

"No." Mike said, more forcefully than he intended to. "I don't want that. At the same time being Bryce's little fuck toy," Mikey ground those last words out. "Seems like it could easily get messy. You're being honestly shockingly cool about this, but things can change, like they did with you and your roommate. If things between us got messed up because of this, that would probably destroy me." At that, Sophie crawled across the bed and threw her arms around her little brother, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I love you too bro, and I feel the same." Sophie murmured quietly to him.

"Besides," Mikey continued. "I'm not entirely comfortable with that level of a relationship with a guy. I'm still very into girls. And this might make me sound like a total slut, but I don't know how much of last night was due to Bryce. I have a feeling that almost any uh stud could have gotten the same reaction. It's more the overall experience I wouldn't mind exploring."

At this, Sophie raised herself up from laying at his side and fixed him with a brilliant pearly smile, with a glint of mischief in her eye. "Hmm. The overall experience you say? And you're still into girls, and up for exploration? It sounds like you might need a guide in the ways of depravity."

"A guide?" Mike asked, unable to repress a chuckle as he did so.

"A guide." Sophie repeated, her voice serious. "You can laugh all you want, little boy, but I've been at this for a while now. I've learned the hard way how to slut around without coming to a bad end. Plus I also happen to know a few horny sluts who may have some time for my cute little brother who is very into girls, but hasn't any experience."

"Well I," Mikey began to respond and then abruptly paused, and considered. Images began to run through his head: he and his sister on their knees servicing some anonymous hunk, him ploughing some equally anonymous babe while his sister rode her face like a porn actress. For the first time in this conversation the eroticism trumped his anxiety, and his dick began to harden under the covers. "A guide, you say." He finally continued.

Sophie glanced down at the small tent that was forming under the covers right next to her. "That's right. Consider me your slutty sherpa!" She shifted so that she was fully facing him, pressed her palms together in front of her, and gave a solemn bow before collapsing into a fit of giggles.

"Alright, Miss Sherpa, where do we start?" Mikey asked.

Sophie straightened herself up, fixed him with a wicked gaze that made him shiver with undefined anticipation, placed her hands on the hem of her t-shirt, and said in her most sultry voice, "I think we should start with a hands-on physical review. I need to understand what I'm working with." With that she lifted her shirt over her head and tossed it aside, revealing her curvaceous body in full. Mikey could only look agape at a sight he had been fantasizing about for years. His eyes wandered over her entire body taking in her perfectly sculpted legs, her tapered hips, the thin trail of dark blonde hair at the center of her pelvis, her toned stomach, and lastly two perfect globes standing out proudly on her chest topped by areolas the size of quarters. Mikey was so entranced by the sight in front of him that it managed to catch him by surprise when he felt his sister's full lips make contact with his own. Her tongue quested forward and without thinking he let his mouth open and allowed her to deepen the kiss. He felt her small hands reach around and caress the back of his neck, causing him to shudder in delight.

Sophie was the first to break the kiss. She had other priorities in mind. She grabbed the covers and pulled them down in a single sweep, revealing the entirety of Mikey's naked form. Nobody would ever call her little brother 'buff' but his body was toned all over by years of wrestling. Her focus was centered on one feature as she slid her hand down to grasp the five and a half inches of flesh rising into the air. "Mmm, my little brother has a cute cock."

"And he's uhhh very pleased to meet you." Mikey groaned as he felt Sophie's hand trace gentry up and down his shaft.

"Ohh I bet he is," Sophie whispered. She brought her head down to the tumescent head of his cock and planted her lips against it in a soft kiss. "I'm very friendly." She poked her tongue out of her mouth and ran it slowly across his sensitive skin, causing a sizable drop of percum to ooze out. She took her thumb and used to spread that drop across the surface of the head, prompting an even louder groan out of Mikey.

At the same time she grazed her left hand across the top of her wet slit and said "I have a cute little friend down here and she cannot wait to meet him too." With that she straddled his slender lap, rubbed their glistening genitals together for a second and then sank down onto his cock with a satisfied purr. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear, perky tits pressing into his chest, "Mmm, baby brother, your cock just feels so right inside me. Doesn't it? Doesn't my pussy feel good?" Any response Mike might have given was washed away in waves of pure bliss as his sister began undulating back and forth on his prick. "Mmm, suck my tits Mikey." She commanded in a frantic whisper as she continued to gyrate on top of him. She leaned back, grabbed the back of his head, and forced his mouth down onto her breasts. Delighted, Mikey began to lick and caress the vast expanse of his sister's bosom. He licked one nipple slowly and followed it with a gentle nibble, while using his hand to tweak and pinch the other. "Oh gawd bro!" Sophie squealed out. "Where did you get so good at that?"

"Well...uh...I do have a little bit of experience" Mike grunted at her, his own hips now moving to match his sisters. "Prom night, senior year with Claire Schmidt. She got off, but wouldn't let me fuck her."

"Aww poor baby. Mm I think you'll find you're better off doing this first with a bad bitch like me." she gasped out, each word punctuated by soft moans. She put out a hand and pushed him so that he fell back flat on the bed. In a moment her sensuous movements turned animalistic as she began to bounce up and down on his cock. Mikey was immediately entranced by the sight of her massive tits moving in front of his face. He reached out and mauled them with both hands drawing a delighted gasp out of his sister. His mouth captured hers as he started to buck his hips upward to meet Sophie's downstroke. As Mikey lay on his back, consumed by the novel friction of his sister's tight snatch, an idea occurred to him, so he broke the lip lock and breathed a question into his sister's ear

"Can I try something?"

"Anything, lover" came the husky reply.

Mikey wrapped his slender but powerful arms around his older sister, and with an ease gained from hours spent on the wrestling mat, flipped the two of them over so that he was left on top of the gorgeous twenty one year old. Without missing a beat he began to thrust into her eliciting squeals of pleasure.

"Oh oh oh! Little brother does have some moves!" Sophie moaned out. "Oh my god, right there! RIGHT THERE! Faster! Harder!" Dutifully Mikey increased the pace of his already frantic pounding. His mind flashed back to the previous night, recalling the pleasure of Bryce's cock ramming into him. The idea that he could provide an equal pleasure to someone he loved so much felt almost as good as the physical sensation. That brief train of thought was interrupted by his sister's continued moans. "Oh uh oh! Don't stop Mikey, don't stop! I'm gonna cum!" He didn't stop, and her words were proven accurate within seconds as he felt her begin to shake and quiver around his dick. He could feel his own release approaching rapidly.

"Oh I'm cumming too sis!" he bit out.

"Yes!" came the desperate reply. "Give me your cum! I want to feel it inside me!"

"As you wish. Ahhh." he intoned, subconsciously repeating a favorite joke of theirs as his climax hit, and he felt jets of cum spurting out into his sister's womb. He collapsed onto his sister's still heaving body, and for several long moments the two siblings laid there on Mikey's bed, bodies still shimmering with sweat. Finally Sophie let out a contented sigh and planted an affectionate kiss on Mikey's forehead.

"Mmm. For a rookie, that was pretty good bro." Sophie told him. "Between last night and this, I can tell that you have some real potential."

"Well aw shucks thank sis. I sure hope I can meet your high expectations." Mikey replied, his voice flat.

"Hmm." Sophie said, tone laced with mischief. "To that end..." Without another word she extricated herself from underneath her brother and pushed him over so he was laying flat on his back.. She clamored up his prone body and came to halt straddling his face, her crotch hovering inches above him. "Slut Lesson Number One!" She declared. "A good slut always cleans up after themselves!" With that, she lowered herself down so that her pussy, still shiny with a variety of bodily fluids and slowly leaking cum made contact with his mouth. Mikey didn't hesitate, didn't even think. This was another moment of blankness where his body was a mere instrument of pleasure. He opened his mouth and began to lick eagerly, savoring the taste of their mingled juices. "Ohh yeah! Oh my little slut, eat that yummy cum!" She began grinding, faster and faster, using his brother's face as a sextoy. In her already highly aroused state it didn't take long at all, and in a few minutes she was screaming out another orgasm. Satisfied yet again, Sophie returned to Mikey's side and lay her head on his chest. "Yes indeed," she declared with a tone of finality, "Stick with me kid, we'll paint the town red, paint you thick creamy white, and have a fucking blast doing so."

"Mmm yeah that sounds fantastic sis, but uh what about this?" Mikey gestured down to his newly revived erection.

Sophie sat up, leaned her head down to the stiff member and said "Ahh, well." She reached out one tiny hand and ran two fingers up and down the shaft. On the third such trace she finished with a sharp flick on the head drawing out a soft surprised grunt from Mikey. "Slut Lesson Number Two! Sometimes delayed gratification can be fun." She glanced at the electric alarm clock sitting on his bedside table. "Oh, Bryce said he might stop by for 'lunch' in a bit." She gave him a considerate glance. "I need to talk to him about some things, but then we should all spend some time together. In the meantime, why don't you take a nice long hot bath and get yourself ready." Not waiting for a reply, Sophie stood up, planted a final kiss on her brother's forehead, and bound towards the door. She paused before fully exiting, looked back at her brother and said "Oh, and don't go playing with that thing before then. Just imagine how much better it will feel to cum while my boyfriend's cock is buried deep in your slutty ass." After that parting comment which did nothing to help his predicament, Mikey was left laying on his bed with a penis full of blood and an imagination full of lurid fantasies about the future.