The Little Grad Student Pt. 01

Story Info
It was the opulent, perfect end to a long sexual drought.
2.7k words
4.34
7.5k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sustainer
Sustainer
152 Followers

I was recently divorced, living in a rental house after moving to a new town for a new job and a fresh start. The company I worked for just hired a part time girl, half my age. She was a pretty little grad student from the local university. Our HR director walked her around the building introducing her to people in our department.

When they got to my cube I greeted her with enthusiasm, shook her hand warmly. The HR director, the pretty little new girl and I chatted for a moment before they moved on.

She had messy blonde hair, a cute face, a broad little nose and big eyes. No makeup. Outdoorsy and earthy. Low key, intrinsically pretty. She dressed frumpy. Her neutral, business casual outfit made it impossible to see what kind of body she had. A latent appeal emanated from her.

Weeks went by, I crossed paths with her a few times and found her increasingly attractive. An event outside of work related to our industry came up that I wanted to participate in, but didn't have my own car since I was new in town. I asked her if she'd join me and drive us. She had the default car for a grad student, an old, used Honda. We went, had a nice time, and stopped at a Mexican restaurant on the way back at my invitation. She was a pleasure to chat with.

She invited me to a meal with friends from her graduate program and I got the message that, despite our age difference, she was interested in being social.

We went to the gathering, had a nice evening, she brought me back to "show me her apartment", which was a pretty dreadful little shoebox of a place typical of student housing.

We kissed. It was nice. I held her shoulders as I kissed her, gently and reverently. I held her at just far enough from me that her body did not come in contact with mine, sending a message that I found her attractive and appealing, but was respectful of any boundaries that may exist. I wanted to make it clear that I was fine with just an affectionate friendship outside of work. You know the saying, "Never fish off the company pier".

She was a magnificent kisser though, and that sent a different message. Gentle, slow and delicate. At first our lips barely grazed, then they began to move together, and the press of our mouths against each other became more determined. Our tongues gently flicked each other. Our teeth even briefly clinked. It was incredibly intense. Incredibly intimate. That first kiss, if that's what it was and there were going to be more, was very, very good. We ended the night. As she dropped me off in my driveway I had a painful erection. She gave me a quick peck as I got out of her car in the driveway.

After she backed out of my driveway, I went inside, immediately upstairs, found her on Facebook, scrolled through her photos. I was hoping for at least a swimsuit photo. The only thing I found was one of her with a group of friends, her seated in the front, wearing a long skirt with her legs crossed. I masturbated to the photo of her, producing a thick, satisfying load.

She stopped by my house the next weekend. We shared an interest in books and she had brought me a new book, a very nice gesture on a grad student's income. We spent the afternoon sitting on my back porch reading quietly together and it was very pleasant. She was a gentle, dignified, intelligent and demur young lady with a rustic, hometown prettiness.

The next day she picked me up and took me to a community garden she helped tend that grew vegetables for a local food bank. We spent the afternoon weeding and keeping the gardens clean. Another pleasant afternoon.

Later on, another casual dinner date. She wasn't dressed fancy, but she had on jeans and a simple top. By now I had noticed she had a very nice figure under her modest clothes. Not porn-star nice, but girlish and pretty. Wide hips, attractive breasts, a trim waist, average length legs. The rural, girl next door.

We ended the evening in her apartment. She settled in a chair and I bent over her to kiss her. This kiss was very different. Very indulgent and longing. She gently placed her hand on the back of my head to hold my face to hers. Arched her back, pushing her breasts out. She wanted more. This trip back to her apartment, the lack of anything else to do there, the lack of talkativeness even for her, and now these gestures of longing and... permission.

I felt her tits through her shirt, cupped one. Then I awkwardly tugged her top over her head. She wore a simple, non-descript skin-tone smooth cup bra. Maybe C cup. The bra was frumpy but it looked good on her nice figure.

It had been a while since I was with a girl. It had been a long time since I was with one I actually liked. This was my first sexual experience since my marriage ended. Unlike my ex-wife, I felt respect, affection, admiration and now longing and passion for this young lady. It had been years since I felt this. It was getting incredibly hot.

It took some wriggling in her little loveseat to unbutton her jeans and tug them over her hips. It was worth it. She had on the cutest little sheer mesh, lacy, floral print discount store panties. They were small, fairly see-thru, and absolutely precious. Like the first pair of sexy panties a girl owns.

Kneeling on the floor in front of the loveseat, I ate her through the moist crotch of her panties. I took my time running my tongue up and down the fabric, kissing her inner thighs. Trying to isolate her clit through her mesh panty crotch. I was kissing her delicious vagina through the thin fabric the way I would make-out with her mouth. French kissing. Little, gentle pecks on the thin, floral mesh. Teasing. Eventually bringing a single finger up and slipping it from the side along her opening.

I loved her pretty little, innocent girly panties. I thought a girl like her would rarely wear panties like this unless she was on a date. I flattered myself that she put these panties on specifically for me, thinking that she would give me access to her that night. It made me even more turned on. It was absolute heaven. I wrapped my hands around her hips, felt her full, round butt through the meshy fabric, pulling her hips forward to press her to my mouth.

I delicately pulled her inexpensive little sheer, floral print pastel discount store panties to one side to unwrap my new present. I started gently using my tongue on her delicious wetness. Slid a single finger into her.

God, she was delicious. Soft and sopping wet. Her cute little vagina was so pretty and petite. Beautifully symmetrical and a shade of delicious pink. She was shiny with arousal, and my saliva had seeped through her mesh panties. I don't know if she had shaved or was waxed (unlikely for a mild-mannered grad student), but there was not even a hint of pubic hair. Her sexy little mound was just precious. I started out gently and delicately, but was eventually gorging myself on her wet, sumptuous young cunt.

Given her outward appearance, I would have never imagined her pussy to be this absolutely delicious and downright gorgeous. It was heaven. This was the best oral sex I had ever had with a woman, and I love eating women. My erection was throbbing in my pants, but eating her was too good to stop, and I decided to gorge myself on her and really try to give her some pleasure.

It didn't take long before my attention to her began to pay off. She was gently writhing, softly humming, not loud. Quietly and with a poised dignity and reserve. It was fucking hot. Getting her aroused and giving her pleasure was just incredibly hot. My dick ached to enter her but eating her, with her smooth crotch, wet pussy, cute little panties pulled to the side, was such heaven I never wanted it to end.

Finally, she whispered, and I remember her precious words like they were yesterday, hanging in the warm air of her quiet little apartment, just whispered, "Oh God... I'm gonna cum..."

And she orgasmed on my face. A strong, pulsing climax, her delicious young vagina pulsing and contracting on my lips and tongue as I simultaneously ate and fingered her.

We transferred awkwardly to her bedroom, her kicking off her jeans, me trying to figure out if I should start undressing.

She pulled my shirt off, pressed her bra cups on my chest and kissed me deeply. I held her shoulders, felt her bra straps, gently guided her down onto the little single bed. She reached up and unbuttoned my pants, tugging them down. We laid down together in her bed, her in soaking wet panties and bra, me in my underwear with a raging erection, making out deeply. It was heaven. Her hair flew around, got in our mouths. I pulled one of her bra straps down. She lifted her arm out, but left her bra on. I loved it. It was gradual and romantic. No hurry. Reverent, warm and sensual. I missed this.

I placed my hand in the small of her back, pulling her to me on the bed. God, it was good, touching her there. She arched, wrapped one leg over me. Her hot wetness pressed against my upper thigh. I could feel the heat and wetness from her on the skin of my thigh. This should never end. So good.

I couldn't resist anymore and started unwrapping her like a beautiful gift. She let me slide her other bra strap down and awkwardly unclip it. It fell free and she flung it away.

Her tits were perfection. Beautiful, pale, medium-sized and wonderfully firm and high. She had prominent nipples that gave her a slightly pointed shape. These swollen, ripe tits and her round, girlish hips gave her a highly sexualized, very reproductive appearance.

Unwrapping her was like the best gift you ever received. Everything about it was perfect. The frumpy clothes when we met at work. Me trying to guess what her body looked like. Now, the wonderful prize of seeing how deliciously perfect she was naked. I was insanely turned on before, but now I was probably more aroused than I had ever been in my life.

We made out some more, her naked tits were that perfect combination of soft, warm and firm against me. She was making subtle little humping motions on my leg, maybe trying to stimulate herself, maybe hinting at being pumped. It told me it was time to take her little panties off.

I awkwardly worked one side off her hip, and she took over, practically ripping them down her own thighs, then frantically trying to kick them off. Eventually succeeding.

Blissfully naked. She was just beautifully, perfectly naked on the bed. Her hair tussled, the sheets a wreck now, the apartment just a little too warm in the night air, my dick painful with throbbing arousal.

I couldn't wait. When I began to roll on top of her she opened her legs and brought her knees up on either side of me. We lined up well for a first attempt. Her being absolutely soaked in my saliva and her wetness helped. I only had enough composure left to remind myself to take it slow. If I didn't, I'd never last inside her.

Gently pressing the head of my cock to her delicious little opening, I popped inside her. Between taking my time to warm things up and all the time I spend going down on her, she was absolutely drenched.

I am not a big guy, but she was deliciously snug. Tight. Every worn-out cliché' you've ever read about a magnificent vagina. I felt her opening as the head of my penis first popped inside her, then her firm tightness as I slid slowly, deeply into the clamped little tube of her tidy opening. I luxuriously drove deep inside her. Piercing her. She arched her body as I penetrated. It let me go deeper. I'll say this again, it was absolute heaven. Nothing is as opulent or as luxurious as a new lover, especially a great one, after a long, dry spell.

Having not been inside a vagina in so long, let alone a precious, snug little academic's vagina, I made a point of absolutely relishing this first insertion. Her arching posture helped. It granted deep penetration. I placed my hands under her hips to pull her tight, adjusted my angle, and made sure to firmly bury myself to the absolute limit of us both. Snug, wet, pulsating warm heaven. Her tits jiggled once as I jerked her hips to me. I sucked her nipple. Her head went back.

I adjusted my grip on her, moved my arms from her hips to wrap all the way around her just under her arms, gripping her. I reached under her, lifting her just partially off her little twin bed and holding her very tight to me now, exerting both downward force on her body against my upward thrust into her to enforce maximum penetration. My arms wrapping in tightness around her enitre little body, just to hold her close to me. I hadn't been with a gentle, kind, reserved, dignified, respectable woman in years. Hence my divorce.

I was going to stay fully inserted in her for just a moment without moving, just to feel it. Just to feel her. We stayed very still, me slightly lifting her off the mattress around her lower back and invading deep into her. We were breathing together. I could feel her heart beat against my chest, her sweet, soft tits crushed out flat against me. Her breathe sweeping by my ear as I clutched her. Hearing her inhale deeply and feeling her chest rise was intoxicating. I could feel her heart beating through her snug vagina as she very subtly spasmed around my deep, motionless penetration. I tried to be as far and still inside her as possible. This was bliss. The human connection and sexual pleasure wonderfully melded together. I knew this was good for me. I needed this- really badly.

We just stayed like that for a long while, me as deep inside her as possible, clutching her. Her impaled on me. I was listening to her, feeling her. Just relishing this and promising myself to concentrate on remembering exactly how delicious this felt, since clearly, there was no future in it, and because it was so genuinely wonderful. It was incredibly sexy and erotic, but it was also just good. Just so good. Just warm and gentle and kind. I needed that. Hadn't felt it in years.

This feeling fortified me- flowed into my heart and made me feel alive again. Warm and alive. It was at once a major climax, a high, high, and a huge exhale. What she gave me that night was dignified, recreational romance for her. A fling with the decent looking older guy at work. Maybe out of curiosity for her. I don't know.

But to me, this was a new beginning. A reentry into any kind of physical intimacy. I really had no idea how badly I needed this. Masturbating to pornography gets you through, but it is absolutely no substitute for this level of (I hate this overused word) intimacy.

This young lady was exactly what I needed and had come along at exactly the right time. Thank God for her. And what she was doing with me was wonderfully generous and kind. We clearly both benefitted, she seemed enthralled in the moment (at least). It would be interesting to hear her narrative of it. What she told her girlfriends (if anything) afterward. Actually- I wouldn't want that. On the chance that it wasn't anywhere as intense or significant to her, (and that's a certainty given our different histories) I actually wouldn't want to know. Let me hold on to my fantasy. If she read this, she'd laugh out loud. But we won't think about that now...

Instead, I'll tell you about our next date that ended at my house, lasted the entire night, and revealed some truly unexpected surprises.

Sustainer
Sustainer
152 Followers