The Little House on the Hill

Story Info
Traffic is busy on the hill.
1.2k words
3.26
9.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I lived in the little house on the hill for many years. Our children grew up there. We moved there when we first were married and I bought it after we had lived there for a few years. Our girls were grown now and both were out on their own. We own the little house and have for several years now. Maddy and I have been married for twenty two years now. We have had a wonderful marriage and have been faithful to each other to a fault.

Maddy is a beautiful female who went through child birth twice in her late teens and again at twenty. And in a few months recovered her figure both times in very short order. After both births her breasts got bigger. She had natural 34 b cup breasts but finally settled with full 36c breasts on her 5' 3" frame at about 125 lbs. Her fine features have always turned heads when she enters any room. And men just naturally are drawn to keep an eye on her once they see her. I have enjoyed the looks she gets from other men.

I was not Maddy's first lover. She had a boyfriend before me who got her virginity and fucked her for nearly a year before they broke up and we became a couple. Over the years we had talked of her other experience sexually. And that she had enjoyed him and the sex they had. She told me she was glad she'd had the time with him.

Over the years we had talked openly about him and her time as his lover. She had expected to become his wife. He was just not as serious about them as she had wanted. He had encouraged her to flirt and even play with others. At his urging she had gotten naked with his room mate twice. She had nearly let him fuck her both times.

His room mate was a black kid from an African country. She said his cock was huge. She finally admitted one night she was going to let him the second time she was naked with him but he was so big she could not get it in her. But she admitted that she had been very attracted sexually to him.

When we discussed her sexual relationship with her old boyfriend and near fling with his room mate she always became very turned on. And I always found her excitement over it a turn on. With the girls out on their own we found ourselves with much more time to ourselves. And we talked about things that I had never expected to.

During sex one night I brought up her old boyfriend and ask if she had ever thought about him. And she tried to pass it off, but I was sure she had and maybe still does? After pressing her slightly she did admit she did think of him sometimes. I pressed her about if she did know where he was?

She finally admitted she did know where he is and in fact had talked with him only a few weeks before. She became more excited I could tell and I pressed her to know if she had contacted him or he her? After some around the bush talk she finally admitted she had called him. She had been contacted by a girl friend they had both known in college who told her he was looking for her and she gave my wife his phone number.

She had called him. They had talked for over an hour. Over the next few weeks they had talked several times. He had ask her to meet him. For sex? Yes he had wanted them to meet and have sex. Had she considered it. Yes she had.

"So why haven't you met him?"

"I have met him."

"More than once?"

"Yes, three times."

"Has he fucked you yet?"

"No not yet."

"Do you want him to?"

"Maybe, Yes, Probably."

"Why haven't you done it then?"

"Because I didn't want to cheat on you."

"Were you hoping I would let you go and see him openly?"

"I don't know, we have talked about me doing things, and it seems to turn you on?"

"Did you tell him I might let you become his lover again?"

"We talked about it yes."

"Does he want you as his lover again like you were?"

"He has told me so, yes."

"He is divorced so you could be with him at his house?"

"Yes, he is so I could, yes."

"Have you been to his house?"

There was a long pause before she answered.

"Yes, I have been there twice."

I could tell she was becoming even more turned on as we messed around in our playing.

"So are you going to ask if I am interested in letting you play with Brian again? Maybe even just let him take you as his lover full time?"

I eased my cock deeper up inside my wife's pussy and she gasp.

"Oh, David you would not really just give him complete access to me as he wanted?"

"And what if I do?"

"Oh, you can't do that he wants to fuck me like he did before, every day. And more."

"And more, has he told you if he knows where his old room mate is?"

"Yes he has and he does and he wants me to see him. And let him fuck me this time."

"It has kind of been a regret hasn't it?"

"Well maybe so it is something I am curious about."

"When you were at his house did he get you naked?"

"Yes, I was naked both times."

"And how did you keep from him fucking you?"

"With oral sex."

"Did you swallow for him, Maddy?"

"Yes, of coarse I wanted to and needed to so I wouldn't need to let him."

"When did he want you to ask me to let him have you, Maddy?"

"He wants me tomorrow night."

"Good, tell him I said YES."

"Oh, God you are going to let him have me completely?"

She climaxed and I went right on fucking her right through it. The next evening I didn't expect my wife home after work. I was sure Brian would be busy with making her his lover again. I was sound asleep when she came home at 3am. Maddy jumped on me as she came to bed.

"Come on David you need to reclaim your wife. Her lover has just fucked to lights out of me. God I forgot how much I enjoyed his fucking me."

"Was it as fun as you remembered?"

"I had forgotten how much I enjoyed Brian as a lover. I have been so blessed with the two men in my life."

"So you are going to see Brian more?"

"Just as often as I am permitted to my love."

"And the room mate?"

"Oh, yes Brian is very interested in my getting together with him."

"Any time soon maybe?"

"He is to be at Brian's tomorrow night."

"So I guess that means a late night then also?"

"Brian says I may not get home before daylight?"