The Little Red Pill Ch. 03

Story Info
Changes begin with the second dose.
4.9k words
4.73
36.2k
31

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,477 Followers

Less than twenty-four hours had passed since Stan and Julie took their first pill. In that span, they'd woken up at midnight in a dehydrated torpor followed by a second return to consciousness driven by an insatiable desire to fuck that left them having to change the sheets. Then, Julie had woken up at six in the morning with an urge to suck her husband's dick so strong that she spent two hours trying to distract herself and failing completely by keeping her hands down her pants the whole. Claiming her prize did little to abate the growing need inside of her, either. Nor had Stan fared much better. The two had spent the whole day suffering in silence, each not wanting the other to know how horny they were, ultimately ending with both of them masturbating in secret to quell their urges. Once again, to no success. Five minutes together and Julie was pinned against the bedroom wall with Stan's dick stuffed in her to the hilt as he came.

That, at least, quelled the demon for a while. They cooked dinner together with no shortage of groping and fondling as they worked. Their hunger chased away their other needs for a while. "We've been eating like horses," Julie said, glad that their hallway fuck session had cleared the air enough so that they could communicate freely. "You were right this morning. I ate an entire pan of cinnamon rolls. You ate the entire package of cubed ham for lunch as well. And frankly, it's taking everything I've got not to eat this meat raw right now."

"Seriously?" Stan asked, a little more worried than amused.

"No, maybe not. But I am starving. We're almost out of this chips, too." Scattered around the kitchen were open bags of chips, cookies, and other snacks. As they worked to prepare a fresh meal of pan seared steak, potatoes, and steamed vegetables, they'd been grazing through their entire pantry. Stan had a peanut butter smeared Ritz halfway to his mouth. "Like, we might run out of food."

Stan popped the cracker in his mouth and took a minute to chew. He grabbed his thermos of water and drained it again. "They warned us about it, at least. Some kind of hyper metabolism deal. I can go to the grocery tomorrow and load us up on stuff. Worst comes to it, we can always order in."

Julie grinned, "Is it safe to let you out of the house with that thing?" She gestured toward the visible bulge in Stan's shorts. He'd confessed to his own secret masturbatory session inspired by watching a runner in the park.

"I think so," Stan said, again with more concern than amusement. "So long as it gets proper attention before I go." He swept across the kitchen and wrapped his arms around his wife. Her body felt warm and inviting and she didn't object as his hands slid up her torso to massage her breasts. His cock stirred again, pressing into the crack of her ass, shielded by a tight pair of shorts that could easily be pulled down... Stan spotted a tray of cookies nearby and broke the embrace. "We're gonna get fat."

Lifting her shirt and spinning around, Julie said, "I don't think so. Look. I swear to god I've lost five pounds since this morning. I think that's why we're so hungry. We're burning up food as quick as we eat it. This drug could be the weight loss solution of the future." She dropped her shirt, disappointed Stan hadn't spent longer staring at her breasts. "You know, if it doesn't cause us to have a heart attack or something." She glanced at the sizzling meat in the pan and wondered if she should have chosen a different set of meals for their week together.

"We had to take seven thousand tests before the doctor let us take this. We're as safe as can be, he said, remember? How much longer on this? Everything else is done."

They finished cooking and set out their dinner on the table. After some embarrassed hesitation, they brought over the bags of chips as well. With a full spread out in front of them, they managed to quell the various desires enough to have a normal conversation. Stan quickly discovered the cure for his own horniness was talking about his job. Julie also realized that the cure for hers was listening to Stan talk about his job. Distracted, she pulled out her phone and started flipping through Instagram. She'd been so distracted over the past day that she'd neglected it entirely. She hadn't missed much, though. The normal pictures of her friends' kids and dogs and lunches. She did see a picture of her friend, Sarah, and had the strangest feeling of pity. Sarah was single and undeservedly so, in Julie's mind. The picture showed Sarah in a park apparently after a jog. She wore a sweaty tanktop with a sports bra mostly visible. Julie flipped the phone around and showed the picture to Stan, "Sarah was out for a run, too."

Stan's eyes lingered on the photo for a moment. "It was a nice day for it," he said, dismissively. He had taken to using chips as a way to scoop up the remaining juices on his plate.

"Do you think she's pretty?"

Stan leaned back away from his plate and leveled his gaze at his wife. "What are you doing? Do you think I'm some kind of horn dog now that's going to go get it wherever I can find it?"

The color drained out of Julie's face. "Oh god, no, Stan. I didn't mean that at all." She didn't know what she had meant. Stan had mentioned Sarah in the past, but Julie had absolutely no inclination to believe he would cheat on her. "I just saw the photo and thought, well, I thought it would be a funny joke? It seems dumb now." I felt sorry for her. Why on earth would I feel that? I've spent the last five years being jealous about Sarah. Sarah and her week long vacations. Sarah and her disposable income. Sarah and her not worrying about babyproofing a house. Frowning, she clicked on Sarah's profile and started scrolling through the images. Each time her friend appeared, Julie felt that twinge of pity that she couldn't quite place. Irritated, she put her phone away.

Stan drummed his fingers on the table. "Almost time for the next pill," he said, looking toward the kitchen clock. "Not that we have to take it at an exact time. Just, you know, that's when we took it last night." He gnawed at his lower lip. "Maybe we clean things up in here and then..."

Her thoughts of Sarah vanished instantly. "Maybe we make a game out of it. Every time you wash a dish, we take off another piece of clothing. Then we see how long we can wait before screwing our brains out."

Not waiting a moment, Stan grabbed the plates and headed to the sink. "Hang on, this is a fucking mess. We're gonna have to wash half this stuff naked."

Julie followed him to the kitchen and pulled her shirt tight against her breasts. She'd not bothered with a bra after their last session. "Works for me, unless you think we won't be able to concentrate."

Stan replied with a broad grin and turned on the water. He grabbed the plates and started to clean. He put the first into the dishwasher rack and Julie pulled off a sock, throwing it at him playfully. Another dish, the other sock. Stan ran hot water over a clutch of silverware and dumped them into the rack. Julie pulled off her shirt. She'd never been so brazen before. Stan couldn't remember ever seeing her naked anywhere other than the bedroom or the bathroom. Maybe once or twice she had to walk across the house to the laundry for something, but even then she would have wrapped a towel around herself. But now, she was standing a few feet from him in their kitchen with her tits on proud display. He grabbed a pan and started to haphazardly clean it, barely getting any of the grease off before shoving it on the lower level of the washer. Julie turned around and slowly tugged her shorts down over her ass. She'd put on a pair of lacy, neon green half briefs that showed off the bottom of her ass quite well. She'd been running through underwear quickly over the past day and these would be no exception, visibly damp even from where Stan stood.

It took a great deal of control to not throw down the rest of the washing and go to her. Julie was clearly antsy as well, but gestured for him to keep going. Stan resolved to take his time and make her wait. He worried that the second he touched her, he might cum and needed to calm himself down if he could. He focused on the running water and the dirty dishes. When he put the next into the rack, he turned around and wiped his hands dry as Julie bent over and pulled down her panties, pausing to wriggle her ass at him. When she stood up she handed him her soaked panties and said, "My turn."

Julie brushed past him to get to his spot at the sink. She turned on the water too high and it splashed out onto her naked breasts. She let out a squeal before adjusting it. Picking up the next dish, she made a point to stick out her ass and hang her chest forward so that her breasts easily swayed with her motions. With one dish washed, she turned to her husband and gestured for his shirt. Stan obliged, pulling it off with a sheepish grin. She'd noticed earlier that he looked a bit fitter and that seemed to have progressed a little further. His love handles had withered and his pectoral muscles seemed more defined. It gave her a little shiver of pleasure. Julie had always thought her husband cute and handsome, but never exactly considered him hot. That was rapidly changing. She grabbed another dish and went back to work. Next came his shorts, further revealing the significant erection contained in his boxers. With another dish gone, Stan stood a few feet from her as naked as she was. He clasped his hands behind his back, and she knew it was to keep himself from touching his cock. She grinned at him and continued washing, "You can help by putting away things."

He grunted but did as he was told. Julie continued to tease him every time he brushed by her. She managed to keep doing the dishes though and soon they were in a mostly clean kitchen. She paused to spray down the inside of the sink, and Stan's hands grabbed hold of her hips. "Spread your legs," he whispered. She obeyed. His cock pushed against her lips immediately and sunk inside her with zero resistance. She bent forward over the sink as her husband pushed forward roughly. Her hands grabbed hold of the metal basin as her ass pushed further back, desperate to give him a better range of motion to go deeper inside of her. Stan's hands moved up her sides and back down. Julie could feel every inch of her skin as his fingertips grazed over it. She wanted him to go further than her hips or her side. She wanted him to grab her tits and squeeze her ass. The words to tell him got stuck in her throat, though, and so she could only enjoy the slight tease of his touch.

Stan's own thoughts were clouded as well. Normally when he and Julie made love, his brain was clogged with two conflicting thoughts. One of pleasure and trying to enjoy it, and the other with ensuring his wife wasn't having too awful of a time. That conflict had been resolved as Julie clearly wanted it, even more than he could give her. In the remaining space, his brain could only offer the hormonal urges of fuck, tits, ass, pussy, cum, tits, fuck, ass, pussy, legs, tits, fuck, cum, mouth, hot, wet, pussy. The litany of words and thoughts thundered in his mind with each thrust. He felt the warmth of his wife's pussy swallow each inch of his cock with grateful moans. And he felt the ragged breath of desperation in Julie's body as he slowly withdrew only to thrust home again. Her moans grew louder and she reached back to claw at his ass, ineffectually trying to get him to stay deeper inside of her or perhaps to continue his rhythm. Stan couldn't interpret her desires any more than he could control his own. I'm trying to fuck my wife pregnant while she's bent over the fucking kitchen sink and it's too fucking hot to think about it, managed to break through the haze of lust only a second before the delightful twinge of orgasm began in his cock.

Julie knew Stan was getting close. His rhythm had changed and his strokes were getting deeper and slower. His hands finally moved from her hips, sliding back down to cup her ass, kneading it with a moan as he pushed fully inside her and went still. Panic surged through Julie as she felt her own orgasm start to slip away. I need him to keep going. Not to stop. Come on, Stan. Then he made some clicking gasps, digging his thumbs into her ass. His cock jerked inside of her and cum sprayed into her pussy. Orgasm hit Julie instantly as he came inside of her. Her body flooded with pleasure as every inch of her reacted to the feeling of Stan's cock twitching in her depths. He came and came and came. She could feel each pulse of his cock as his cum filled her up. When a salient thought could emerge from her pleasure besotted brain, she worried that his cum might start leaking out of her. Have to keep it inside me, she thought. Can't make babies without cum inside me. Her pussy clenched in response causing yet another jolt of cum to shoot out of his cock. Stan let out a low growl as his body relaxed, slumping forward against her. His cock withered and slipped out, followed by a gush of cum running down Julie's leg.

"Oh shit, Stan," she muttered with a giggle. She grabbed some paper towels from nearby and started to clean herself. "Jesus, you just came like three hours ago. How much have you got in those things?"

"Enough, clearly," he said, stopping her and wrapping his arms around her body. They hugged tightly, Stan kissing at her neck and not hiding hte fact that his cock twitched as his hands moved down to feel her ass. "Might even have another go before bed."

"Ready?" Stan asked, the pill balanced in his palm. He'd pulled on a pair of boxers after their second round that evening. It had been slower and more sensual, finally sating their lust for the evening it seemed. At least, fatigue had caught up with them. Julie sat beside him in bed wearing only an oversized t-shirt that managed to cover her lower half. Her own pill sat on the tip of her index finger as she regarded it with curiosity.

"Funny how much one little dose of this stuff has changed us. And we don't even know if its doing what it should be. Sure we're having more sex. More better sex, but is it more...successful?"

Stan put his free hand on her knee. "We don't know. We can only do what the doctors said will work. We take the pills, have a lot of sex, and hope for the best." He tossed his in his mouth and took a swig of water.

Julie shrugged and did the same. She rolled over and wiggled down into the bed. Before pulling the blankets up over her, she looked over her shoulder at Stan. "If we have another incident like...last night. Well, if you wake up first..." She pulled the shirt up to show off her ass. "Feel free to get us started."

Her husband rolled into bed beside her and let his hand move down to cup her ass, pushing his fingers along the inside of her thigh, tantalizingly close to her lower lips. "I'll keep that in mind, so long as you do the same. Spent the second half of last night sleeping with a massive erection. So, if you wake up like you did last night, feel free to help yourself. I'm sure I'll be on board pretty quick." He moved his hand away and pulled down her shirt for her. Even with the past twenty-four hours, it still seemed wise to maintain some sense of decorum. "I'm more worried about waking up the other way, half dehydrated."

"We have plenty of water this time," she said. Not wanting to have to scramble to the bathroom for refills, she'd brought a box of bottled water to the bedroom and put it by the bed after placing three bottles on either nightstand. That was in addition to their thermoses which they'd refilled before taking their pills. "Goodnight hon, I love you."

"Love you too sweetie," Stan answered, giving her another affectionate pat on the ass. He rolled over and within minutes the two of them were asleep.

The clock read 3:22 and Stan thought he was going to be sick. His skin was burning and his boxers were soaked, but not only with sweat. Looking down, he saw a massive stain on the front of his boxers, the kind he remembered from wet dreams. Grabbing the water from the nightstand, he started to drink. The symptoms didn't abate like they had the night before. The water only made the true problem rise to the surface. A strong ache in his stomach forced him to try and stand. He wobbled and almost collapsed. Fucking overdid it with the running, maybe. He steadied himself in the dark room and paused to check on Julie. She'd thrown the covers off herself at some point and pulled up her shirt to expose her lower half. Her body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat that glowed in the LED light of the bedroom. Otherwise, she seemed happily asleep. Strangely, though he saw his wife's beautiful form and appreciated it, he didn't find her nakedness arousing at all. It bothered him, as for the first time since taking the pill he wasn't at least somewhat sexually aroused.

Moving through the house took every ounce of effort he had in him. Only the hunger pains kept him moving and the concern that if he stopped, he would collapse and Julie would find him in some horrible state the next morning. Reaching the kitchen, he grabbed the first thing he could find, a skien of crackers. He shoved them in his mouth as he moved to the fridge. He opened both doors and the cool air gave him a slight relief. He grabbed a package of turkey and started shoveling it in his mouth. With that done, he grabbed a jar of pickles, then a container with leftover potatoes from days before. Stan didn't care, he only needed food. Turning his attention to the freezer, he found better fare, but it would require cooking. Despite trying to eat better, they still had a freezer stocked with microwavable meals. He grabbed one, ripped off the packaging and put it in the microwave.

By the time the buzzer sounded, he'd finished the crackers, another bag of chips, and he'd started eating slices of plain bread. The meat and mac and cheese of the microwave dinner burned the inside of his mouth, but he didn't care. Halfway through with that one, he put another in the microwave. With that running, he thought of getting a glass of milk, but decided it would only get something else dirty. He brought out the gallon jug and started drinking. Finally, the pain in his gut dulled to a low hunger. He kept eating and eating, running through an entire box of pizza rolls. Finally, he had enough and the feeling went away. The fatigue lessened, but remained. He didn't think he could make it back to the bed, so he aimed for the living room couch instead. As a precaution, he brought the remaining loaf of bread with him. These fucking pills, he thought as he collapsed.

At 4:11, Julie woke up with an intense urge to pee. It felt like her bladder were about to explode inside of her, but she couldn't get out of bed very fast. Her body moved like it was stuck in molasses and standing up cause a sharp pain to grab all of her muscles. It passed, thankfully, and she waddled to the bathroom just in time. Her bladder emptied for a bizarre length of time. She didn't even know a person could hold that much at one time. Halfway through, she wished that she had timed it, believing that she might be setting some kind of record. With that done, the thirst she expected returned. She got back to the bed as quickly as she could and started to drink water. It was then that she noticed the empty spot beside hers in bed. Concerned, she went to find her husband.

Stan had made it to the couch, but not terribly gracefully. He was passed out face first with what appeared to be marinara sauce smeared on his face. He'd also taken off his boxers at some point. His bare ass was stuck up at a slight angle as his legs tried to fit on the couch. Relieved to see him alive, if uncomfortable, Julie expected to feel attraction. Oddly, she could barely think of sex, but the sauce on her husband's face almost made her lunge forward and lick it off. The need to pee had distracted her from the ache of hunger in her belly. She went to the kitchen and her jaw dropped to see the carnage Stan had wrought.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,477 Followers
12