The Little Red Pill Ch. 09

Story Info
Erica joins the fun.
4.3k words
4.75
22.5k
17

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,482 Followers

The car didn't belong on his street. Paul Williams knew every car of every house on the whole block, and the car parked two doors down was not only improperly parked on the curb, but shouldn't be in the neighborhood at all. He could see a figure in it, mostly a shadow. He blamed his neighbors. He'd seen this car before, a few days earlier. Parked one drive over from his own.

"Kerri? You in there?" he called. She'd been banging something around in the kitchen a few minutes earlier, and, sure enough, she trotted out into the living room at his call. "The lady next door, Julie, did she mention anything yesterday."

"Like what?" Kerri asked. She'd made herself a sandwich.

Paul's well hidden temper prickled at the sight of his college educated daughter back home eating his food after he'd spent god knows how much money paying for her education. "Like remodeling or something. Maybe they're getting ready to move. She mention anything like that?"

"Nope. They're on some little staycation thing or something. Why?"

She sounded coy, he thought. Like she was putting another fast one over on her old man. "No reason, I guess. Lots of coming and going lately."

Kerri's phone chirped. She held it up in one hand and held the sandwich in the other. Her eyes glazed over, and a leering smirk spread across her face. Kids with their phones. A smear of mayonnaise in the corner of her mouth irritated him further. The phone locked with a click. "Dunno, like I said, she didn't say anything. They're home for the week, maybe they're catching up with old friends." She disappeared into the back of the house without waiting for another word from her father. He heard her bedroom door close and the click of the lock.

He turned back to look at the car parked down the street. The shadow inside it had gone. I've lived next to Stan and Julie for years. If they'd had any friends, I would have seen them before now.

***

Someone else had parked in Stan's driveway. Erica had not planned for that. She sat in her parked car, far enough down from the house so they wouldn't notice if they decided to take out the trash or something. Not that she expected them to leave the house at all. They clearly had people coming to them.

Erica felt great, especially after having a long, fitful night. The pill she took as she left work started to hit her ten minutes from her apartment. It made the last leg of the journey incredibly dangerous, but she'd made it. She managed to haul herself up the stairs and onto her couch before the sleep took her. At the time, she thought that no level of fatigue could ever meet that last ditch effort to reach home. She'd been wrong.

Waking sometime later, she thought she'd fallen asleep with a refrigerator on her chest. Bleary eyed and confused, panic suppressed by the massive fatigue, she'd floundered on the couch before remembering what the pill could do and how to fix it. On shaky legs, she made it to her kitchen before collapsing into a heap of sweaty clothes and tangled hair. For a brief moment, she thought she might have made a very, very large mistake and worried what people would think when they found her propped up against a cabinet halfway to her fridge. She didn't give up, though. Getting the fridge open, she took out a carton of orange juice and drained it in three gulps. The fatigue washed out of her instantly.

She drank enough to make her stomach slosh before she waddled into her bedroom. She stripped and crawled into bed, drifting back to sleep as she noticed the peculiar twinge of want stir between her legs. Had Julie gone through this? They'd read reports of trial participants experiencing fatigue, but never imagined how severe it could be. Like running a marathon and not remembering it. She wondered if the drug shouldn't be given at home. But no, the patients are usually not alone. You're the stupid bitch doing this illegally and without anyone to help if something went wrong.

Near dawn, she woke again. The twinge had become a wildfire. Erica nearly tore her pants trying to get them off so she could push her fingers into her pussy. The subsequent hour saw her humping a pillow, tearing apart her underwear drawer to find her vibrator, and using said vibrator to get off as many times as she could. All the while, she desperately wanted to have Stan's cock in her mouth. She managed to find a dildo and shove that between her lips. A pale substitute, but it let her compose her thoughts. After a half dozen of the best orgasms she'd ever experienced, she calmed down and went back to sleep.

She woke late, showered, dressed, and set out for Stan immediately. When she arrived, she saw a car parked in their driveway, and she panicked. Erica couldn't walk into the house demanding to blow Stan while they had a guest. She needed to suck him off, though. She'd never needed anything else more in her whole life. At random moments, she thought she could smell his scent on the air, the same scent she'd smelled in their house that day. The same scent that had filled her entire senses while she held his still warm cum sample. The scent that sent her down this bizarre road when she'd licked it off the side of the cup.

Whoever was in that house had to be experiencing something. She'd been exposed to Stan and Julie two days ago when they were only a few pills in. If the potency of his allure had grown since then, Erica didn't know how any woman could be in the same room with Stan without cumming in her panties. As for a man, she didn't know. Some of the case studies indicated that impotence and docility could be side effects of exposure to a man on the drug. Footnotes of footnotes in the material the study provided their clinic during certification. Certification that I completely fucked by exposing myself and stealing the fucking drugs. Gonna need a plan for that at some point. Some point after I get Stan's cum in my mouth so I can have one clear thought.

She'd been waiting in her car for an hour. She didn't know how long the stranger's car had been in Stan's driveway before she'd arrived. She needed to know what was going on in that house. She needed to be closer to Stan. Erica still had no idea how Julie or Stan would react to her coming back, but it was far too late to turn back. Her tits ached, likely with new growth. Her pussy had been wet since she woke up. Even if she could stop all of it, she didn't want to.

They have a back door. A gate in the fence on the side. She grabbed her bag, doubled checked to make sure all her stolen pills were still there, and climbed out of her car. The street looked empty, but she thought someone was watching her. Paranoia. You've done a dozen illegal things. What's a few more.

She headed down the sidewalk, eyes fixed on the fence gate.

***

My dick is tired. The amusing thought bubbled to the top of his lust drenched brain as he stroked his length above his wife's swollen tits. She'd been such a good wife that morning. He wanted to reward her with one last load before taking a well earned rest. She smiled up at him, a picture of devoted fertility. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she squeezed her breasts, pushing them up so that he could rub the underside of his cock on them if he wanted.

The familiar urge hit him. He released his dick, letting it slap down onto her tits as the first torrent of cum gushed from the tip. It splashed on her sternum and ran down her cleavage as the next spurt arced across the width of her left breast. The cum flowed down over her nipple as she raised up to cushion his cock between her breasts. Squeezing his length with her tits coaxed out another few small shots, but Stan knew he was finally spent. He gave her a pleased grunt and bent down to kiss her, tasting their friend's pussy on his wife's lips.

Sarah laid on the bed behind them. Sheer lust had driven her to fuck Stan three times before the pill's drowsiness finally overcame her. She'd fallen into the dull sleep begging Stan to keep fucking her, but he had another woman to please. One that he'd neglected as they began Sarah's conversion into a drooling sex addict like themselves. It had been strange to lie on his back beside the sleeping woman while his wife rode him, but Julie provided plenty of wonderful distraction.

Her tits had grown to mammoth boobs over the past few days. He wondered if that would happen to Sarah as well. The new woman already owned a set of boobs on the larger side. Her ass was quite flat though, and he hoped the pills would correct that small unimportant, inadequacy. Not that he would complain, of course. Having two sets of holes at his disposal had been something beyond his wildest dreams as recently as two days earlier. Now, it seemed to be the greatest blessing imaginable.

"I need to recover," he said. "Rehydrate and eat. We were supposed to have lunch before this after all. Want me to get you a towel?" He gestured to her cum covered breasts.

"No, I think I'll keep it," she said with a low purr. "Let it dry on me. My titties have been feeling weird and having your cum on them makes them feel better."

Stan grunted in response, staggering out of the room and leaving his wife to watch over their sleeping friend. Isn't it fucked up to have a woman want to keep my cum on her tits? Not a woman, my wife. Having finally exhausted his libido, Stan's mind started to have some clear thoughts again. I wonder if the last dose will finally dumb us into nothing but rutting animals with barely enough sense to feed ourselves. We can't let it get to that. No matter what, we need to remember to take care of ourselves. Sarah's going to wake up and want to eat a full sized horse. Julie and I didn't binge last night, but that's no guarantee we won't do it tonight. How much energy are we burning through with all this fucking? Hell, my body is trying to keep the cum factory rolling with barely any liquid left in me.

He fumbled his way around the kitchen until he found a plastic pitcher they used to make lemonade from time to time. He filled it halfway with ice and the other half with water before screwing on the lid. Guzzling down half of it, he wondered how they would get out to get more food. They could call someone for delivery, but that put whoever answered the door at risk. Maybe I could specify that I wanted a male delivery person. Then I could tell the little squeak to buzz off and no harm done. A girl though? A chick with a big set of tits strapped inside some greasy smelling company polo? What's to stop her getting hit with a full blast of whatever mojo makes this whole thing work? Next thing, she'll be on her knees in our front doorway getting my tip as her tip. He chuckled at his own dumb joke.

Once Sarah recovered from her first dose, she could handle things for a while. Enough to go out and stock up on more food. Stan's own experience gave him an idea of how much they'd really need. If he and Julie leveled off, then they could take care of Sarah as she went through the rest of her dosings. With Sarah around to distract one of them with some pussy, the other could actually cook some meals instead of relying on junk food to keep them alive. He grabbed the last package of Oreos and headed to the living room.

He heard the back door open. "Julie? That you?"

"Yeah. Letting in some fresh air," she called back.

Stan's nose twitched. He thought he smelled something different, yet familiar. Already, his head had started to fill up with sex again. He dropped onto the couch, adjusted his oversized cock to a more comfortable position, and turned on the television.

***

*Is this what you fantasized about?*

Below the text message, Julie sent a picture of her husband. It had been hard to get the exact right amount of his butt in the shot while showing off the expanse of his back. She thought about outright asking him to pose, but she didn't want to spoil the surprise.

She and Kerri had been texting a good bit since the college grad dropped by the day before. The first picture had taken some bold decisions, but Julie found those easier to come by lately. Her husband almost looked better clothed than he did naked. Something about the stretching of an old t-shirt really got Julie's engine running, and she'd correctly guessed that Kerri worked the same way. Julie didn't know if the girl's limited exposure to Stan's scent had affected her. Stan hadn't been around when she dropped by, but Julie didn't fully understand how any of it worked.

On the other hand, their combined presence hit Sarah like a suicidal elephant hitting the sidewalk. Julie's friend slept deep in a wet dream on the bed beside her. Sooner or later, she'd wake up and fumble around for some water. Lucky for her, she was in the care of two people who'd gone through the rougher parts of the pill. Julie felt a bit like a mother already, waiting to nurse her newest babe up to health. They would have a lot of issues to sort out soon enough, but for a few days, they could have as much fun as they wanted.

Kerri replied with a winking emoji and *lucky u*.

Maybe this is normal. Maybe I got out of touch living in this house with only Stan all these years. Maybe girls these days share pics of their boy-toys like its not a big deal. Fuck, maybe Kerri just really wants to fuck my husband. Little does she know that's exactly what I want too.

A noise drew Julie's attention, the snap and crunch of leaves in the backyard. The fence work Kerri mentioned wasn't supposed to start for another week. Julie checked on Sarah, giving her a loving kiss on the forehead before going to investigate. Her whole body swayed with each step as she went out of their bedroom and down the hall. She saw a shape moving through the window and jerked the door open.

Crouched near one of her larger potted plants was Erica. The woman's eyes were wide and her mouth agape. Julie vaguely realized that she was still naked with Stan's half dried cum on her tits. She also realized that the nurse who had taken her husband's cum sample was sneaking around their backyard.

"Julie? That you?" Stan called from the living room.

If I call him, this poor thing is done for. She'll cream her pants in a second. Not exactly part of my plan. "Yeah. Letting in some fresh air," she answered and silently closed the door behind her. The sun on her naked body felt nice. A sudden urge washed over her. She wanted to go roll in the grass or maybe skip through a meadow. It was a giddy, flighty feeling that would have alarmed her if she had not grown accustomed to such strange whims over the past few days. When it passed, she took a few steps further out onto the patio. The privacy fence kept all eyes out of their backyard. Except for maybe Kerri's. If she stood on her own patio and got to her tiptoes, she would be able to see Julie in all of her glory. Maybe even catch a glimpse of Stan's cum on her tits. Erica, though, looked at her with a wild, feral gaze focused directly on Julie's breasts. "What the hell are you doing here?"

***

When she sneaked through the gate, she'd had an entirely rational plan. She would throw pebbles or bits of a twig against the windows until she caught Stan's attention. He would be the one to understand her, after all. He'd christened her with his cum, albeit unintentionally. Once Erica explained everything, he would tell Julie, and they would be a happy family together.

She did not expect Julie to walk out of the house bare assed and tits out. Nor did she expect the wave of wonderful scent to come out with her. It poured off of Julie in big, rolling waves. Erica's mouth watered, and her pussy quivered. She didn't bother with underwear, and it would only take seconds to peel out of the scrub bottoms. Julie didn't seem angry, at least. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Erica's mouth opened, but no words came out. A bit of drool oozed out of the corner, causing her to snap her mouth shut and wipe it away sheepishly. Lacking any faculty for speech, she instead fumbled in her bag and brought out the pill packets. As she held them up to Julie, the other woman understood. God she's beautiful. And what's that on her tits?

"Oh, I see," Julie said. "How'd this get started? Did we infect you by having you in the house? Is that enough?"

Erica shook her head. "No," she whispered. "The sample. Some of it spilled down the side. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself."

Julie crossed the distance to Erica, squatting down to hold the other woman's hands. It would be quite the sight if Stan came looking for them. His wife's ass splayed out while she talked to a fully clothed stranger in their back yard. "It's ok. Believe it or not, I understand. Have you taken the medicine yet?"

She nodded. Being this close to Julie filled Erica with a new level of lust. This woman smelled wonderful.

"Then it looks like there's nothing else for it," Julie said. "Christ, we're going to need some kind of bigger fridge. What will Stan think if I bring you inside? We dosed my friend Sarah not two hours ago. She's sleeping off a sex coma in the bedroom. I think a threeway was a big step for us. Starting a small harem was more of a long term plan."

Learning she was late to the party disappointed Erica. She'd been exposed to Stan's cum first. She couldn't go away, not now. She'd come too far. "Please. I need him. I haven't been able to think about anything but your husband's cock for the past two days. I dreamed about it. I rode a dildo all night imagining it was his dick. If you send me away, I'll lose everything. Not just my job, but I might actually go crazy."

Julie smiled, an understanding, contemplative smile that slowly morphed into a wicked grin. "Then you'll have to prove yourself first. How good are you at licking pussy?"

"Uh...I've never—"

"If you're going to join us, then you'll be expected to play with everyone. Come on, I can smell how wet you are. You can wait for Stan a little longer. Come." Julie stood up and walked over to the grassy part of their back yard. She laid down on the warm ground, spreading her legs for the whole world to see. Her breasts jiggled and swayed, feeling strange even for their new shape. She let her fingers move down to play with her folds as Erica stumbled over. "Strip," she commanded.

Erica looked around. The fence blocked almost every view, but Erica had not been naked outside since her drunken college days skinny dipping at twilight. It didn't matter. Her obsession with Stan started to fade to the back of her mind as she drank in Julie's wonderful body. This woman wanted her and that overrode any other chemical addictions, for the moment at least. She dropped her bag and pulled off her top, letting her breasts come into view. Julie responded by rubbing her own nipples, smearing her husbands cum across them. As if in answer, Erica's hardened instantly, bringing a fresh ache to her tits. She kicked off her shoes and pulled down the scrubs bottom. The warm air grazed across her body, creating a small chill on the wetness dampening her inner thighs. Julie held out a hand and beckoned for Erica to join her.

Erica knelt in the grass, wild excitement causing her heart to pound. Her rear faced the house. If Stan looked out the window, he would see her naked pussy stuck up in the air beneath her curvy ass as she bent between Julie's legs. The thought thrilled her, but the warm scent of her new mistress compelled her even more. Erica had no experience with another woman, barely even a friendly kiss on the cheek. She lowered herself onto the soft ground and gently put her face into Julie's pussy. She licked clumsily at the wet snatch, hoping her enthusiasm made up for her inexperience.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,482 Followers
12