All Comments on 'The Little Sister'

by ggchuck

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice premise.

Needed more of her being bared. And, at least, him looking at her. And being 'forced' to tell her about what the sight of her bare body made him want to do to/with her.

Some teasing with her breasts dangling in front of his face/mouth.

Some teasing of him with her bare pussy -- maybe while she stroked it.

Using his mouth to make her orgasm without giving him relief.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written, good character development, very believable plot. The only thing it needs is several more chapters to follow the characters as their relationship develops. (Hopefully, soon!)

GumbyCLRGumbyCLR4 months ago

This is an outstandingly well-written story. Bondage and chastity play are typically not my kinks, but I found every element of this tale compelling. The interplay between the characters and the exploration of their emotions was described so well.

You're a very gifted author, and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

Bigboy333Bigboy3334 months ago

Will there be a squeal?

dyetieddyetied4 months ago

Terrific story. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Five stars. Need more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story hoping for a part 2 at least.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really enjoyed this! I truly hope that you have plans to continue their journey. I would like to see how Nikki and Laird's relationship develops and grows.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This needs to be a long running story. Please continue

HornyNerd42HornyNerd424 months ago

Think I need a Nikki in my life! Would love for this story to continue!

fmp0927fmp09273 months ago

Great story, Looking forward to the next chapter!

RandomStranger666RandomStranger6663 months ago

Awesome story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

HotAss4UHotAss4Uabout 1 month ago

OMG !!! This is really fantastic. LOVE IT

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

A perfect domination story if there ever was one. Slow and building, not over the top, but more cerebral in nature. She has fucked his mind and twisted him around her finger, yet she likes him very much. Can’t wait to read Chapter 2!

A must read!

AkroyninilchikAkroyninilchik16 days ago

This story is very well written... Looking forward tothe next chapter... Please keep going!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous