The Little Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could hear them talking but couldn't make out most of the words. He did hear his name a couple of times and he grimaced when he heard them laugh. He felt ridiculous and vulnerable as he stood tall, leashed by the cock cage forcing him on his toes with his briefs pulled down to his thighs and hobbled by his pants at his ankles. The fact that he was being subjected to continuous pleasurable stimulus gave him more to think about as his cock insisted on punishing itself against the cage. He heard customers enter the store being greeted by a male clerk who had apparently been in the store room when they first arrived. The customers sounded like teenage girls who were looking for gag gifts for the bride-to-be at a bachelorette party. He could hear the giggles, laughter, and gasps as the clerk showed them various items. He was starting to panic at the thought that one or more of the girls would wander around the corner and discover him. The leash was within easy reach and he considered taking it down so he could pull his pants up and hide the fact that he was leashed at the crotch. He felt an erotic surge of submission hit him as he complied with Nikki's wish that he remain there in such a compromising position.

When Nikki followed Rhonda to the corporal punishment display Rhonda pointed out the numerous implements. "Since you two are fairly new, I would recommend some of our lighter options until you find the level of pain you two are comfortable with. Tell me. When did you two start your dominant/submissive relationship?"

"Yesterday,"

Rhonda stopped short and stared at Nikki. "Yesterday? As in 24 hours ago?" She asked, dumbfounded.

Nikki nodded. "Yesterday morning, he was an inconsiderate jerk."

"Honey, you have to tell me how you did this. I was about to give you pointers but you should be the one giving suggestions." A slight pause. "Yesterday? Really?" she asked rhetorically shaking her head.

Rhonda's reaction filled Nikki with a perverse pride. "Yes. I think it was during dinner last night..." Nikki voice trailed off as she thought about the change of dynamics in their relationship. "Or maybe it was during the walk on the beach before dinner. I don't really know."

"From zero to having him endure predicament bondage for you in a day is more than amazing. I have to get the whole story. Would you like to come over to my house for dinner and you can tell me your story? In addition, though you have amazing instincts, I can give you pointers that only experience can provide."

"That would be great," Nikki replied. "I really am nervous about this whole situation. And as you know, I have zero experience."

"Great. Five o'clock then. I'll have Sammy get someone to cover his shift for him at the store and he can fire up the barbecue."

Rhonda noticed the group of four girls entering the shop and alerted Bill, her clerk in the storeroom. He was to greet them, check that they were at least 18, and steer them away from the rear enclave where Laird was waiting.

"I don't want to surprise or offend any unsuspecting customers," she commented to Nikki. "Now as to implements you may want, you may want to wait until after you come over. We have many of them there as well as other items the store offers. We can combine business with pleasure as I can demonstrate their use on Sammy. You can take what ever you want with you and we'll just charge it to your boy's card."

"That sounds great. Should we wear something special?"

"It's casual. Anything you want. If you feel mischievous, you can dress Laird in something embarrassing. Our yard is private. I'm having Sammy dress traditionally causal." She paused for a moment. "Of course, that may change if the mood hits me."

"I think we'll be a bit on the more traditional side."

"That will be perfect. I'm already looking forward to having you over."

Nikki looked at the assortment of whipping implements. "I want to get something now. I think just my having something in hand will make Laird apprehensive and attentive. I've gotten to really liking him, but I also love making him nervous and humble," she confessed.

Rhonda pulled a leather strap with a handle off the wall. "Take this slapper. It is versatile and stings but doesn't do unintentional damage. You can play with it this afternoon before coming over. If you like it, you can pay for it later."

Nikki slapped the strap on her hand and smiled. "Perfect," she said with sparkling eyes. "I like it. No need for later. He'll pay for it along with the motivational system when we leave."

"Lets get back to your boy. He must be getting tired waiting for us while staying on his toes." She chuckled. "He will probably welcome a cessation of being stimulated while caged as well."

Laird was really glad to see them come back for both of the reasons Rhonda

mentioned. Nikki removed the leash from the wall and he gratefully sunk off his toes and breathed easier now that his cock was no longer being stimulated.

"You can drop your hands now," Nikki said as she saw the tension ease from his features. She smiled. "Guess what. Rhonda invited us to a barbecue at her place in just a few hours. She's willing to show us the effects of their products on Jimmy before we decide what to buy." She slapped her hand with the leather strap. "I couldn't pass up on this so we can have some fun before we go over there."

Laird's relief from being released diminished as he contemplated the new developments. He winced at the sound of the strap against her palm. Things were moving too fast. However, he was still embarrassed by his situation and maintained an embarrassed silence.

They could hear Bill checking out the girls at the cash register. They were laughing and giggling and they could hear comments the girls made as each item was rung up. "She will love those panties we got her," one exclaimed. "She's going to be so embarrassed when we make her open the lover's board game and make her read what they have to do when they play it," said another. "She's going to die when she gets the vibrator." "I bet she will uses those pink furry handcuffs."

Bill picked up on the furry handcuff comment. "If you like the handcuffs," he said. "You will love these guys," pointing to the case of male chastity devices. "She can use one to keep him from ever straying," With a mix of being titillated and embarrassed by the idea, the girls giggled, laughed, and gasped.

Rhonda laughed when she heard him direct them to that display. "Bill is trying real hard to earn an FLR commission," she said with a grin.

"Bill has the same kind of commission as Sammy?" Nikki asked.

"Of course. All of my male clerks are my submissives. Sammy is my live-in, but the rest still rely on me for their orgasms. I find that they are loyal employees and often offer to help out here even when they are not on the clock." She grinned. "As to promoting FLR items, they will eagerly betray and entrap one of their own gender for a chance to ejaculate."

As Nikki listened to Rhonda, her eyes sparkled as she mulled an idea in her head. Coming to a decision, she left the enclave to approach the group of teens. "Would you like to see one of those modeled?" she asked.

When Laird saw what she had in mind, he reflexively blurted out a loud plea, "No!"

His plea was like spilling blood in the water for sharks. "Yes, we'd love that," one of them exclaimed as they all headed for the enclave.

Laird looked at Nikki with a "how could you do this to me?" look. He quickly covered the cage with his hands in a vain attempt to lessen his embarrassment as the girls came into view.

"Hands behind your head," Nikki commanded as she picked up the leash. Laird hesitated and she tugged the leash hard enough to trigger the warning stimulus. Fearing a shock he immediately laced his fingers behind his head. "Up," she said as she pulled the leash up. Laird immediately rose on his toes to keep the motivator from progressing from stimulator to shocker.

The girls laughed at his obvious alacrity in responding to Nikki's directions. They then examined the cage and the enclosed cock, offering comments and quips to each other and Nikki. Nikki was thrilled to show off her ability to control Laird.

Laird, on the other hand was mortified. He felt like the exhibit on a field trip. He was humiliated as his degradation was on full display. The attention, coupled by the incessant stimulus of the motivator caused his cock to twitch and leak precum. That fact was noted by the girls and provided more comments and a few taunts.

The girls finally left the store with promises to come back when they could convince their boyfriends to buy cages. Nikki lowered the leash and allowed Laird to stand flat footed. For the first time, Laird started to feel anger over the way he was being treated. That anger started to boil when she stepped on the leash to bring him to his knees. Despite his growing anger, he obediently knelt before her. To his surprise, she pulled him close, his head drawn into the soft haven between her breasts. "Oh Laird," she said as she hugged him. "You have no idea how aroused I get when I have you do things I know you don't like.

Making you embarrass yourself is such a turn-on I can't describe. After years of being bullied, I love getting to bully the bully." She stopped for a moment. "It doesn't make sense. I really, like you a lot, but I want to hurt you. When I think of tormenting you, I get so hot."

Laird's anger diminished as he became aware that his submission and her dominance had such an erotic effect on her. Instead of anger, he felt himself developing a craving for her dominance. He raised his head to look at her only to find she had bent enough so their lips would meet. They kissed. Tenderly at first, then again she invaded his mouth with her tongue... seeking... probing. When they finally broke the kiss, Laird dropped on his haunches and then bent to place his lips to her foot and kissed it reverently. Without a word, he had confirmed his surrender.

Rhonda had quietly watched the exchange. Her eyes rose from the kneeling figure to Nikki's sparkling eyes. She noted a slight smug look on Nikki's smiling face. "You never fail to amaze me," she said as she shook her head in wonder. "You really have him under your spell. You have instilled a need for him to submit to you in an incredibly short time. He obviously and desperately wants you to dominate him. Even without my help, I see you have the ability to enslave him." Rhonda smiled. "But I will gladly share some of my techniques to facilitate molding him to your satisfaction."

Laird was getting used to being talked about in front of him. It was demeaning but also fed his submissive arousal. The fact that they were speculating so freely in front of him demonstrated the fact they were not concerned that he could escape from their plans. They assumed it would be inevitable that he would be Nikki's slave. They were sure he would not have the will resist. Another wave of submission hit him as he realized he, indeed, didn't have the will to resist. He wanted to be helplessly compliant to their whims.

"Do you have condoms at your house?" she asked Rhonda as she looked down at the half naked adoring male at her feet.

"Of course. All kinds. Some allow great sensitivity, some block sensation almost entirely."

"Good," was her simple answer. Then looking down at Laird. "Up. It's time for us to leave. We have things to do, places to go before we go to Rhonda's." When Laird rose Nikki removed the shocker from his cage and placed it back in the box with the accessories. Nikki then rethreaded the leash through his briefs. Laird breathed a sigh of relief as he pulled up his briefs and pants. After he paid for the motivational system and the leather strap, she lead him to the car with the leash. Though no one actually noticed, in his mind, everyone did notice and were purposely diverting their attention because they were embarrassed for him.

"Where to?" he asked as he started the engine.

Nikki pulled on the leash just enough to keep it taut and let him know it was there. "Your house. I want to try out my new slapper."

Laird winced when she stated her intent. He tried to think of a way to protest, but as usual, he was at a loss for words. He repeatedly glanced over at Nikki. Though her expression was serene and assured, he knew that lovely well-rounded petite form intended to humiliate and hurt him. "How could someone that small and that beautiful inflict such psychological and physical pain?" he wondered to himself. "And why did that prospect excite him so?"

With no answers in mind, his mind turned to the her query about the availability of condoms. "Why would she ask unless they were to have intercourse? Did she make that reference to get his hopes up? Had she really decided to have intercourse? Would she decide they allow intercourse? Is she messing with my mind? Will I finally lose my virginity?" The questions flowed in his mind in a continuous stream. One thing that he didn't wonder about was the fact that she was calling the shots. She was the one in control on how they would proceed sexually.

Nikki's "serene" face barely hid a smug and amused smile. She knew Laird was stealing glances at her and she pretty much knew why. She stretched and relaxed in such a way that flattered her figure. She caused the seat belt to slide over a breast instead of riding between them and resulted in her breast being the focal point of his glances. She knew the effect it would have on him. She intended her comment about getting a condom to set his mind wondering and agonizing about the possibility of intercourse. The way he squirmed as he repeatedly glanced at her confirmed that her efforts to mess with his mind were extraordinarily successful. She was molding him and she could feel that he indeed lacked the will to resist her.

When they arrived at his house, she had him carry their purchases as she led him inside. As soon as they closed the door behind them, she released the leash and took the items from him. "Strip," she commanded with a smile, her sparkling eyes looking directly into his.

Laird's mind was still in turmoil from his dwelling about her intentions during the drive home. He immediately pulled off his shirt and undershirt and piled them on a chair. He then undid his belt and pulled his pants and briefs down past his knees before he realized he had not removed his shoes. Flustered and embarrassed by Nikki's laughter, he quickly bent to untie his shoes. He felt foolish as he fumbled around removing his shoes and socks while his pants were hobbling his movements. By this time, Nikki had dropped in a chair in a laughing fit. When he finally added his shoes and pants to the pile he had started, he sheepishly stood before the laughing girl.

When she finally composed herself, she looked at the naked figure standing before her. "Come closer," she said as she reached out and pulled him to her by the cage. Laird's heart leaped when he saw her bring out the key to that cage. Without fanfare, she unlocked the maddening device and his cock was free, He stood still, not knowing what to do but stay there in front of her displaying a very rigid and slightly dripping shaft. Grinning, she playfully slapped it a couple of times. "Glad to finally stretch out a bit, little guy?" she asked the bobbing shaft.

She then stood and took the slapper they had just purchased in hand. "Do you know I've dreamt about doing this to you so many times over the years?" she asked rhetorically. "Now, it's reality." Using his cock as a handle, she led him to a chair in the kitchen.

Laird's cock pulsed energetically when she grabbed it and tugged him into the kitchen. After having painful thwarted erections all day, her grip was a heavenly stimulus. Laird gave token resistance to her tugging more to prolong her fabulous grip than to resist following her lead. Nikki noticed precum leaking from the tip of his cock and placed a towel on her lap as she sat down. As she guided him over her lap, she trapped his erect cock in a fold of the towel between her thighs. She smiled at his compliance and let her fingers glide teasingly over his ass cheeks. Laird could not resist thrusting as he settled across her lap. Again he was self conscious that, though he was so much larger than her, she was the one who ruled and would dispense punishment. He again thrust into the towel between her thighs. "Don't you dare cum," Nikki warned.

Laird resisted thrusting again and meekly positioned himself to accept the inevitable. When he finally settled down, Nikki smiled then again teased his ass cheeks with her fingers. Then, suddenly, she delivered a hard smack on those cheeks with the slapper. The pain was much sharper than Laird expected. He had never been spanked by hand let alone a leather strap. In horror, he felt his penis spurt, not semen, but urine. "Stop!" he yelled as he concentrated on stopping more from flowing. His plea was too late to stop Nikki from delivering a second blow. With that sharp blow, he felt the beginning of an unstoppable torrent. He frantically rolled off Nikki's lap and, while clasping the towel over his groin, he ran to the bathroom.

A surprised Nikki followed him and was greeted by the sight of him standing on a urine soaked towel breathing hard as he finished peeing into the toilet. Laird looked up to see Nikki standing in the doorway with her hands on her hips, looking like a mother who had caught her child doing unapproved but amusing antics.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly."I should have gone to the john when we first arrived." He tactfully didn't allude to the fact that she gave him little opportunity to do so.

"So you finally got the piss beaten out of you and by a girl," she said mocking him.

Laird laughed a little at the taunt. "I guess you could say that," he responded. He was thankful for the short banter as it took the edge off the embarrassment he felt.

"Well, if you don't want me to beat the shit out of you, you should use toilet again," she said still mocking him.

He flushed at her mocking him but agreed with the suggestion. "I guess I should,," he agreed. "I'll come back when I'm done," he said as he moved to close the door thus indicating he expected her to leave.

She stood her ground. "I'm good where I am," she said.

He flushed brightly as he realized she intended to watch him take a dump. Being in the military, he was no stranger to using a toilet with others around. But there he was ignored. No one bothered or cared to watch. But the thought of her staring at him unnerved him. "Wouldn't you rather wait in the kitchen where you can sit?" he asked in a vain effort to obtain some privacy.

"Nope. I'm good," she repeated.

She stood there with her hands still on her hips as she watched him. Though she kept her face neutral, she thoroughly enjoyed watching his discomfort. She could tell he was especially embarrassed as he wiped himself.

When he was finished, he was at a loss as what she expected of him. Self consciously, he picked up the soaked towel and threw it on the shower floor. He reached for a washcloth. "I think I better sponge off,"

"Do better than that," Nikki said as she entered the small bathroom. "Get in the shower. I'll adjust the water for you."

Laird steeled himself as he stepped in. The water would be cold when she turned it on and he knew she would not approve of him stepping aside until it became warm. Nikki grinned as she watched him grimace from the initial shock. "Oh, that's cold," he gasped. He looked over at the girl he knew loved to torment him. "Please, some warm water," he pleaded. He just knew his plea would be in vain. After all, why else would she take control of the water? To his surprise, the water turned enjoyably warm.

She smiled kindly at him. "I can give you very hot, you know."