The Little Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please no! I'd rather have cold," he pleaded.

Nikki laughed. "I just love to hear you beg. This time I'll grant you your wish. Adjust the water as you wish and get yourself clean. Keep your hair dry."

He felt self conscious as she watched him shower. It was not as humiliating as when he was on the toilet, but he did feel embarrassed, particularly when he washed his groin and between his ass cheeks. As the warm water flowed over his body, he felt both proud and embarrassed as she watched his cock rise. He diligently washed his cock several times "to make sure it was really clean."

"Don't you dare cum," was all Nikki said.

When he finally stepped out of the shower, Nikki grabbed a fresh towel. "I'll dry you. Spread apart as if you are doing a jumping jack."

He immediately complied and he again felt his cock was on display. Nikki grinned at the eager shaft for a moment then proceeded to dry his shoulders and chest. She had to step close and reach up to pull his right arm down low enough for her to dry it. In doing so, her dress "accidentally" brushed the the tip of his over-eager cock. When she reached for his left arm, he lifted it higher causing her to come closer to in her attempt to grasp it. Her dress again teased the tip of his cock and momentarily brought her close enough more pressure was imparted to his cock. She backed off in mock defeat and they repeated the action with her again backing off. The third time they locked eyes as they repeated the sequence and both laughed. It was no secret that she enjoyed teasing him and he was enjoying the tease.

This time, she looked pointed at his groin. "It's taking me so long to dry your arm, I won't need to dry that."

His desire for her to touch his cock caused him to bring down his arm with such alacrity that they both laughed. "You are such a glutton for teasing," she said still laughing.

She took her time drying his stomach, then bent to his feet. "Brace yourself. I want to lift your leg so it's convenient for me to dry." With that, she pulled his left leg up by the ankle so his leg was almost horizontal and his bobbing cock was even more exposed. She dried the foot and leg, then exclaimed, "Look. I see another leg," she said laughing as she sharply slapped his cock and heard him yelp in surprise and pain.

Laird needed his hands for balance and his right leg for support. He was helpless to defend himself without taking a fall. He felt another sharp slap on his cock. "Please!" he cried out.

"Please slap it again? Okay." She responded laughing and striking him a third time. "You know how I love it when you beg," she said as she finally lowered his foot. "Okay, raise your right foot," she said as she grabbed his ankle.

He knew he was in for a repeat, but he still allowed her to raise his right foot, again making his groin available to her. Laird enjoyed the feeling of her drying his foot and leg but let out a whimper as he braced for her to again take advantage of his exposed and vulnerable groin. He almost lost his balance as she slapped his balls. Moaning, he crumpled into a ball at her feet. "Come on. Don't be such a baby. Stand up, jumping jack position." she said.

Struggling to his feet, Laird wondered if his desire to be dominated was worth it. Despite his aching balls, his cock was hard and he again felt a blissful wave of submission as he opened up before her in the vulnerable position she wanted.

"He's like putty in my hands," she thought to herself as she watched him. "Big bad Laird and I control him." Nikki felt such an erotic surge hit her the she almost had an orgasm right then. She loved the power and she loved that Laird was the one she could torment with that power.

"Turn around," she said calmly, hiding her emotions.

Laird obediently but awkwardly turned as he tried to maintain his position. Nikki smiled, eyes sparkling as she watched him comply. She then sensuously brushed the towel over his back. "One more place, and you're dry," she said as she dropped one end of the towel and reached between his legs to catch it in front of him. She quickly pulled up on both ends and gave him a severe wedgie. "There. Now you're dry," she said cheerily as she let go of the towel and let it dangle between his legs.

"Thank you, Nikki," was all he could say as he dutifully removed the towel embedded in his cheeks.

"Follow me to the spanking chair and we can resume where we left off," she said as she started for the kitchen. Then she turned to face him as he started to follow her. "Hands and knees. I want to see you crawl."

Crawling to Nikki imparted a feeling of being inferior more than anything else she had asked of him. He looked up at her as he crawled to her. She was already seated and looking down at him with glistening eyes. He was awestruck by her beauty and he could feel his engorged cock bobbing as he crawled. What he didn't know was her excitement was building in anticipation of spanking him. Just the thought of humiliating him and hurting him while he squirmed on her lap had her on the edge of an orgasm.

She was ready with towel and slapper as he knelt before her. Spontaneously, he bent and kissed her feet, softly, one at a time. He looked up at her. Her eyes were filled with lust and he could smell her excitement. He was proud and aroused that he had that effect on her.

He was almost joyous when she beckoned him up with her finger. He positioned himself across her lap as she trapped his pulsing cock and towel with her thighs. He had barely steeled himself when he felt the first blow of the strap land on both cheeks. "Aargh..." The sound gushed out of him immediately. The second blow followed quickly. Then they increased in tempo and severity. Laird cried out in pain and thrashed around, insanely trying to stay on her lap. It was for her that he endured the repeating blows even as he began sobbing and begging her to stop.

He heard her cry out and felt her body shudder as the strap fell from her hand. She thrashed violently enough to throw Laird to the floor. His buttocks were on fire while his frustrated cock was wanting to explode but all he could think about was that he had just witnessed what he surmised was the most explosive orgasm Nikki had ever experienced.

As she recovered her composure, he remained at her feet on his back, slightly arched in respect for his burning cheeks. He let the pain in his buttocks subside and as well as giving his cock a respite from being on edge. As he lay there, he thought about their relationship. He had experienced his best orgasm when helpless, humiliated, and tormented. She had experienced an intense orgasm fueled by inflicting pain and humiliation. "I'm so screwed," he said aloud to himself.

Similarly, Nikki intuitively knew that to repeat such strong sexual experiences, they would both need to follow their sadistic and masochistic inclinations. Smiling down at his prone naked form she whispered loud enough for him to hear. "Yes, you are."