The Little Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You assume responsibility when you become the dominant party in a relationship and yes, it can be overwhelming." Rhonda said. "For me it's worth it as I like being in control and I find it erotic when I can impose my will using my sexuality. I feel stimulated when I see a male falling into the clutches of a dominant woman. That's why I'm enjoying seeing you manipulate Laird. It excites me no end that you are both so new and you control him so effectively. Frankly, my offer to help comes more from my enjoyment of watching you tighten your web around him than it does for any altruistic reasons."

Rhonda asked Nikki if she would be comfortable if she brought Laird into "scene activities" now. "For example, I can bring back Laird's beer so he can drink it in a glass or I can insist he drink it in a dog dish."

Nikki thought about having Rhonda treat Laird like a dog and felt uneasy. "He's my submissive, so I should be the one who dominates him. If I see you make Sammy drink like a dog, I may decide to make Laird do so as well. If I do, I want him to know I'm the one controlling him, not you."

Rhonda grinned broadly. "Fair enough. I'll put Sammy on display and if you wish, you can have Laird follow suit. Frankly, I think if you show that you have the capacity to protect him when he's vulnerable, he will come to feel safe with you as his dominant. It is both emasculating and comforting for a male to feel being protected by a female." Rhonda laughed lightly. "It is also nerve racking for a submissive to anticipate a challenge that may or may not by demanded by his dominant. You win either way."

"Right now, I'm not as concerned with winning as with learning and getting comfortable with the dynamics of dominant/submissive relationship. As I said before, I am feeling overwhelmed."

"I understand completely. I was going to have Sammy have to beg for scraps for his dinner while nude. Now, I think it would be best if we conduct the meal as normally as possible and ease into any demonstrations of BDSM behavior." She stopped and grinned. "Sammy will be required to serve us, however."

"Thanks. That is a relief. I have no problem with Laird helping with serving as well. I don't want to turn off the fun."

Sammy was surprised when the women returned with beer in cans including cups if the guys didn't want to drink from the cans. He was used to being the one to provide such service. He was also surprised when Rhonda had him set four places for dinner. At most d/s events, he would eat and drink at her feet with one or more indignities included.

The meal was delicious and, with guidance from Sammy, the two males provided excellent service. Laird was kept hard by the fact that Nikki often allowed her hand to rest on his lap. She enjoyed feeling his shaft shift and grow when she did. The seating was such that her actions were easily seen by the other two. Nikki loved demonstrating her effect on Laird almost as much as she enjoyed watching Laird's embarrassment from having others see the liberties she took. Despite the discomfort of being on display, Laird couldn't stop himself from squirming a bit to maximize the feel of her hand.

The conversion turned from comments on the quality of the food and weather to verbal teasing about male submission. Rhonda turned to Nikki. "Tell me how you two met and how you were able to solidify your dominance over Laird so quickly."

Nikki's eyes twinkled as she recounted the preceding day's events. Laird flushed as she dwelled on the some the more embarrassing (for him) activities. She obviously enjoyed touting their progression into dominance and submission and relished Laird's obvious embarrassment. Despite his chagrin, Laird was becoming more erotically charged as he mentally revisited the exploits as she described them. That, coupled with the effect of Nikki's hand on his cock, ensured his plight with blue balls would not end soon.

"What do you have Laird call you when you dominate him? Mistress? Miss? Goddess?" Rhonda asked when Nikki finished her narration.

"Just Nikki." Nikki paused for a moment. "I have thought about it and from what little I know about it, such terms as you mentioned are usually adopted or demanded. But frankly, I like the idea that it's me who's dominating, not some abstract goddess or mistress. I like to think that whenever he utters my name, even when he is not in my presence, he associates it with my control of him."

Rhonda thought about that for a few moments. "An interesting philosophy," she said finally. She smiled and added. "For myself, I like to be called mistress, miss, or ma'am, depending on the situation and relationship. "What about him? Do you have something special you call him when he submits to you?"

Oh, I just call him 'dumb ass,'" she said with a straight face.

Laird perked up at that. "What?" he exclaimed indignantly.

Nikki laughed at his reaction and the startled look on Rhonda's face. "No. I might call him that if the the situation warrants it, but I wouldn't use a blanket insult as a normal reference. I like to call him by name for similar reasons as I have him refer to me by my name. I want his name to be synonymous with his submissive standing." She stopped and grinned. "I do like calling him 'slave' sometimes, however."

"It's just as well you don't call him 'dumb-ass' when calling to him," Rhonda said laughing. "You'd have all the males within earshot responding."

"I guess if someone asked him what I was in relation to our dominant/submissive relationship, I think 'owner' would be my preference. I love the idea of my owning him as a slave."

Other than his outburst, Laird listened to them talk. Again, he was aware they talked without regard for his input. Obviously, she was the one in position to determine how they would talk about their relationship. She had determined it was an "owner and slave" relationship. He had no say in the matter and his cock responded affirmatively as another wave of submission accompanied the concept. Without conscious thought, he had accepted... no, not accepted, but embraced the idea that he was enslaved and owned by Nikki. Her hand was on his lap during that revelation and he looked over to her as she physically felt his acceptance of her ownership. They both smiled. His smile was a bit sheepish; hers was a bit smug.

"Okay. What do you guys know about safe words?" Rhonda asked, changing the subject.

"I know what they are, but I haven't given them much thought," Nikki replied.

"Generally, Sammy and I use traffic light colors which is probably the most common safe word selection. That said, except for incapacitating situations such as bondage or physical restraint, there is little need for safe words. Usually either party that really wants to stop an unacceptable activity can just pull away and declare their objection without having to rely on a specific safe word.

"However, if a participant is unable to rectify an unacceptable situation without the co-operation of their partner, then safe words are important. It facilitates immediate attention to a problem without being confused with protesting, begging, crying, resisting, etc. that often accompany BDSM scenes.

"For our personal use, 'red' stops everything and I stop whatever I'm doing and release bondage if bondage was the problem. We then discuss. For us, 'yellow' means pause and discuss. 'Green' is usually useless but Sammy can use it if senses apprehension on my part or if he wants the activity to continue either to show his desire to suffer for me, or to satisfy his own masochistic tendencies. Frankly, we know each other well enough that we have never needed to use a safe word. But it's always there if we need it."

"That sounds logical," Nikki said when Rhonda finished. Then turning to Laird. "You got that, Laird? That's the system we'll use."

"Green," he responded. Everyone laughed at his appropriate misuse of the concept.

"One other thing, if gagged, Sammy will grunt three times, pause, and repeat if necessary for 'red.' Sometimes, if it fits the activity, I'll also give him an object to release to signal 'red' as well.

"Questions?"

"What if he is in bondage and I'm out of earshot?" Nikki asked.

"I love bondage," said Rhonda with a smile. "But it does mean the dominant is responsible for safety the same as an adult is responsible for a helpless baby. It's best when there are at least two unbound people available in case something happens to one of them. But face it, bondage is often practiced with only two participants.

When Sammy and I first started, I had him naked and tied spread eagle during a remote camping trip. After playing with him for a bit, I went off to a nearby stream to get some water and I sat down for a moment before returning. Well I was more tired than I thought and I fell asleep. Sammy's shouts were lost in the rippling sound from the stream. The sun had shifted and would soon burn him. Also, he was concerned that I may have somehow hurt myself. He released himself and woke me with a cup of coffee."

"But if he was bound, how did he get free?" Laird asked, interrupting Rhonda's narration. "I mean if he's able to get free, you lose the sensation of being helpless."

Rhonda smiled at him. "Oh he was helpless, all right," she said enigmatically. "We have our own system where a key knot is held in place by a nail. We tie a thin cord to the head of that nail so if the cord is pulled, the nail comes free and the knot is undone. The end of the cord is positioned where Sammy can reach it with his fingers. Normally, taking the slack out with his fingers takes enough time for me to stop any unwanted attempt of his to free himself. He's totally helpless as long as I'm around to thwart his escape attempt. As a matter of fact, when the cord is first pulled a bell (or in this case, a tin mess kit) is pulled off a support and the noise alerts me of any escape attempt. The length of the cord determines how much time I have to stop him. In this case, his use of the release was justified so I didn't punish him."

"We probably won't be camping very often," Nikki commented.

"You obviously have not had the time to go over the manual that was included in the restraint system you purchased. You may have noticed 4 pieces of hardware that seemed useless and some cord. They are quick release bondage links. With them, a sub can release himself. The length of the release cord determines the time delay. Obviously, the Domme can bypass the slack in the cord and release him in an instant.

"If I want to leave Sammy bound when I leave the house for some reason, I don't have to worry so much about a fire or my having car trouble and I can't get back. It's not as safe a my being there, but it suits us." She grinned maliciously. "It often provides another avenue for games. Sometimes, Sammy is being tormented until he escapes. I've used this game to determine how long I should make the cord."

Sammy nodded ruefully."Yeah, I've tried to get her to make the cord shorter by slowing my escape efforts during her 'calibration' runs." He sighed heavily. "She noticed and increased the 'torments' that really gave me incentive to find the quickest way to pull up the slack." He looked over at Laird. "Just sayin' in case Nikki decides to follow Rhonda's example. Don't try to game the system."

Laird smiled weakly. "Thanks for the advice," he said as the two of them finished clearing the table.

"By the way, I want you to know that my store sponsors a get-together for FLRs here every month. We usually get 10 to 20 Dommes and their submissives. The next one is this Saturday and we would love it if you two came. It is just a gathering where Dommes have fun playing with their submissives."

"Fun?" asked Nikki. "What do you mean when you say 'fun?'"

"Well, it's mostly with the male subs. It seems more fun to tease, torment, and humiliate males than females. Sometimes the females subs participate as dominants in tormenting the male subs. As a matter of fact, female subs are often more cruel toward males than their dominant partners.

It's all in fun and if a domme feels an activity is not appropriate for her sub, she can opt out on having him participate in that activity.

By the way, the submissive's dominant determines what permissions to grant other females before they interact with their submissive."

"That's good to know, but it doesn't really answer the question," Nikki observed.

"As to the actual activities, we have them service us, pamper us, and just cater to our whims. Sometimes we have events where the males have to run some sort of gauntlet or compete in some way, such as a race. Many, if not most, of us get off in watching males being degraded. For example, in our last get-together, we had the males participate in a race using a prancing step."

"A prancing step?" Nikki asked.

"It's running, but with every step the knee has to rise high enough so the thigh is parallel to the ground. Let me show you." Nikki turned to the males. "Sammy, run to that tree as you did it in last month's get-together."

"Yes Mistress," Sammy responded as his cheeks became flushed. He had participated in such events before but had the comfort in the knowledge that others were prancing with him and diluted the embarrassment. He felt self conscious performing solo in front of the newbies who, just last night, had been customers. None the less, he complied and pranced to the tree, touched it, raised his hands above his head, and pranced back, keeping his hands up.

As Laird watched, he heard the women laughing at the awkward looking male as he pranced over and back. He felt embarrassed for Sammy and yet vaguely superior as he was the spectator and not the one on display.

"You may have noticed, he held his hands high when returning. In the race he was in last month, we didn't worry if the knees weren't high enough going to the tree. We figured they were practicing and getting used to running that way. However, on the way back, we were critical and, if a sub didn't have a knee high enough, he was sent back to the tree to try again. Also, on the way back, we required the hands to be held higher than the head or they had to return to the tree.

"Also during the competition, we required the participating subs be naked except for their shoes." Rhonda laughed. "I can't tell you how funny it is to watch a male's junk jostling around as he prances toward you with his hands held high. The sight of eight incoming packages bouncing all at once had us laughing until our sides hurt."

Both women were laughing at the mental imagery while Sammy and Laird maintained an embarrassed silence. Calming a bit, Rhonda continued. "There was one poor sub who just couldn't do it. He kept getting sent back for low knee or low hand infractions. His dominant is one of the more cruel dominants and she would not allow him to quit until he was so exhausted that he literally collapsed."

Rhonda smiled and looked at her luckless sub. "Go ahead, Sammy. Take off your clothes and do it again for our guests."

Sammy was red faced initially, but now he was scarlet as he removed his shirt and shorts. Like Laird, he had been commando. The laughter was still ringing in his ears and he knew his jaunt would trigger a similar reaction. Still, his mistress was not to be denied and he pranced over and back. To his dismay, his dick thought the situation was exciting and he sported a hard-on on the return.

Again the two women laughed and again, Laird had the sympathetic yet superior feel toward his fellow male. He felt exempt. He soon found out his exemption was illusionary.

Nikki looked over at Rhonda. "I can see where having a race provides a fun experience. Do you think Sammy is rested enough to race with Laird?"

Rhonda smiled at the suggestion. "Of course he is." It mattered not at all to her that Sammy was still panting from his previous runs.

Laird, on the other hand, felt like he was suckered punched. He didn't know if he could even run like that. Also, if you discounted his caged experience in the sex shop, he had never before been naked and the focal point of an audience. Regardless, as he observed with Sammy's runs, he knew there was no way to maintain any sense of dignity.

"Laird, take off your shirt. I know you're uneasy about being naked so you may leave your pants on for the race if you wish."

"Thank you, Nikki. Thank you. I hope to do you proud in the race."

"Don't worry, slave. The only way you would disappoint me is not to finish."

The thought of the repercussions of disappointing her flashed through his mind. He did not want to jeopardize his chance to lose his virginity. His balls were aching and he knew that soon they would be painfully bouncing around. "I won't disappoint you, Nikki," he said sincerely. To his consternation, he felt his cock grow as her calling him "slave" sunk into his consciousness.

"Rhonda and Sammy were both chagrined at Nikki's leniency, but didn't show it as she was the guest and new to the scene. The guys lined up to start the race.

"Wait a second," Nikki said. "Laird, let me see your belt."

Perplexed, Laird unbuckled his belt and handed it to her. "Thank you," she said, hardly looking at the belt. She turned to Rhonda. "You can start the race now."

"GO," shouted Rhonda and the guys took off. "Oh Nikki," she laughed as she watched the guys start prancing. "You are delightfully cruel."

Nikki was grinning broadly as she watched the pair prance to the tree. "I couldn't help it," she said starting to laugh herself. I noticed his pants were loose when I let him out of the cock cage and the idea just hit me."

Laird's relief when Nikki let him wear his pants evaporated on his first step. His puzzlement when Nikki asked for his belt also evaporated. Two steps in, his pants had fallen halfway down his buttocks. He frantically grabbed the waistband and pulled his pants back up. He actually beat Sammy to the tree as he ran more than pranced. But within three steps on the return, he had to lower his hands to grab his pants and return to the tree. All hope of winning was gone. Now the challenge was to just finish the race.

He tried giving himself a wedgie in order to hold up his pants with his ass cheeks. It was futile and he again returned to the tree. Flushing as he felt all eyes on him, he decided to just let them drop. His modesty was the least of his worries. When he let his pants drop, they hobbled him. There was no way he could get his knees up and again he returned to the tree. He looked over at the finish line and saw Sammy looking at him with the same sympathetic yet superior look that Laird had had just minutes ago.

He made a couple of half-hearted attempts by varying the style of steps, bowlegged, etc. but there was no hope. He remembered Nikki saying that she would be disappointed if he didn't finish and he feared he would be like the loser in last month's contest. It finally dawned on him to sit, pull his pants over his shoes, and abandon them. After that, he was able to easily prance back. During the jostling on the return, his cock rose a bit with every step and his blue balls emphatically protested. All the way, he could feel everyone's eyes on him and hear laughter and mock cheering from the women. When he finally made it, he was rewarded with an affectionate hug and kiss from Nikki. The kiss was a bit erratic as it was intermixed with bursts of Nikki's happy laughter.

He had lost. In doing so he had suffered an embarrassing loss of modesty, bouncing blue balls, total humiliation (highlighted by the women's laughter), and Sammy's pity. He had never before been in such a state of emotional vulnerability. But he had earned Nikki's approval. Her laughter during the kiss was laughter with him, not at him. Her hug erased his feeling of vulnerability and shielded him from anxiety about the opinions of others. In her embrace, he felt safe.