The Little Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they finally broke the embrace, Rhonda spoke to Nikki. "I have some things I think you would like to see. Come with me while the boys finish cleanup duties," she said as she let Nikki away.

The guys soon finished cleaning up. Laird felt awkward being in a naked state, but he felt it would be more awkward if he retrieved his pants. He was still feeling self conscious, particularly since his bouts with having hard-ons were ongoing. He hated having his thoughts and emotions so open, yet he found it exciting as well.

When Rhonda finally returned she had the look of a cat who swallowed a canary. She announced to the crowd of two, "I present our newest member of FLR relationships."

Nikki then emerged from behind Rhonda. She was dressed in full dominatrix attire and held a menacing black riding crop. Rhonda had done her make-up and it was severe with bright red lips, darkened eyebrows, and exaggerate liner. She wore a black long-sleeve mesh body suit with a high neck. A black corset pushed her breasts upward, displaying enticing cleavage, barely screened by the mesh body suit. The effect of the bold display tempered by the mesh covering both invited and dared any red-blooded boy to stare. Soft leather thigh high boots imparted an authoritative look that enhanced the intimidating presence of the riding crop. Breaking the all black ensemble were bright red bikini panties that could easily be discerned through the mesh body suit.

Laird stood there, momentarily transfixed as he tried to take in the image that had suddenly appeared before him. He was shocked at the power Nikki exuded. The bright red lips formed the cruel smile of a predator as her eyes locked onto his. The only sound he made was a whimper that he couldn't suppress as he sank to his knees. His eyes traversed her breasts, waist, bikini panties, and boots during his short descent. Her image seared into brain as his focus stopped at her feet.

Maintaining his focus, his naked body crawled to her and once again, he felt impelled to reverently kiss her foot, this time encased by her boot. Her eyes sparkled as she watched him again display his submission to her. She was barely half his size and she owned him.

"Wow," Rhonda said softly to Nikki. "Without a word or gesture, you brought him to his knees and, even more impressive, he crawled to you in complete surrender."

"I guess you were right, Rhonda. This fetish outfit does impart a sense of power." Nikki looked down at the kneeling male at her feet.

"Now would be the time to check out some of our toys from the our store," Rhonda said. With that, she had Sammy bring out several impact implements.

"The slapper worked well," Nikki said as she looked at the array. "Hey, this one looks cute," picking up a small black multi-tailed whip. It's the right size for dolls."

"It's designed for a 'doll' guys were born with," Rhonda replied with a mischievous smile. "Sammy, on your back and arch to make a bridge. I want to show Nikki its usefulness."

"Yes Mistress," Sammy replied as he reluctantly complied with Rhonda's behest that resulted in the offering of his cock and balls to the ladies. It was obvious he did not relish the imminent demonstration. It was apparent, however, that despite his trepidation, Sammy's cock thought it was exciting.

Rhonda flicked his shaft with the small ship then quickly delivered a sharp blow to his testicles. Sammy barely had time to react to the first blow when the second blow struck and had him gasping while shakily trying to hold position. Rhonda turned to Nikki. "Would you like to try it yourself?"

"I don't feel right hitting your submissive but I think Laird might be amenable." She looked down at Laird. There was no way he would deny the wish of the intimidating dominatrix that stood above him. She didn't have to say a word as Laird rolled over and, though shaking, assumed a back bridge similar to the one Sammy had demonstrated. Wordlessly, he had offered up his cock and balls to her. He looked over at her as she circled in position to strike him. Her face projected an image of confident cruelty. The heavy make-up hid the insecurity Nikki felt as she delivered a tentative blow that landed between his rigid cock and sensitive balls.

"Oooh oooft," he exclaimed when the blow landed. Though the blow hurt, it was not as devastating as he knew it could be. His whole body trembled in anticipation of the next blow.

Nikki looked down at the quivering form beneath him and grinned. "I love seeing you quiver and squirm at my feet." He looked up at her and, despite the make-up, he could see her eyes twinkle as they did when she was exhilarated.

Laird looked up at her with pleading eyes. "Please no," he begged with a desperate whisper.

"Red?" she asked quietly.

His face scrunched, his eyes closed, and he shook his head no. "Green," he said through clenched teeth.

She smiled fondly as she looked down at him. He opened his eyes but didn't see the softening of her features through the heavy make-up. He couldn't control the quivering as he awaited the blow.

Her smile turned to a sadistic grin. "I love it when you fear me enough to beg. You can't imagine the rush I feel having you, Laird the bully, naked, trembling and begging at my feet." With that, she snapped the small whip sharply on his inner thigh, avoiding his vulnerable genitals.

Looking up at Rhonda, she said, "We'll take this whip, Rhonda. I think we will progress slowly in its use." Then, looking down and Laird's still shaking form, she continued. "It has immense potential."

Her smile relaxed again indicating a fondness for him. "You may break position and roll over to kiss my boot in appreciation of my leniency," she said in a soft but authoritative voice.

Laird, with his thigh still stinging but relieved his cock and balls were spared, quickly collapsed and rolled prone on his stomach so his lips were on her boot. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Nikki," he said as he kissed her boot. Then after a pause he pulled himself up to kneel before her, "I love you,." he said as he looked into her sparkling eyes.

Nikki laughed nervously at his declaration. "You are just saying that because of my new outfit," she said.

Laird was perplexed and disappointed by her casual reaction to his declaration of love. "No," he said seriously. "I do love the outfit you're wearing. It is an instant turn-on. It makes a daring and forceful first impression. I know you will turn heads in awe when ever you wear it. But, I love the simple neighborhood girl who is so sexy in a simple summer dress and who can wrap me around her little finger with a look or a smile. You have my heart. The attached cringing and horny body is included at no extra cost."

Nikki hid her reaction with a nervous laugh. "I bet the "horny" has a lot to do with it." Then she turned to Rhonda. "Speaking of horny, it is getting late and we have things to do," she said with her eyes sparkling. "I want the crop, the penis whip, and a flogger added to our account. I do want to thank you for such a delightful meal and great hospitality."

Rhonda laughed at Nikki's sudden eagerness to end their visit and get Laird home. "You are an impetuous one. There's no slowing you down, is there?" she asked rhetorically. "We're so glad you could come over. It's a delight to see you two interact. I can see why he was bewitched by you. You're a natural dominant and you cleverly improvise... um... 'tests' for Laird."

Nikki grinned. "I'm in a mood right now. If you could have Sammy gather our stuff, we'll be off."

Laird finally woke up to the fact they were in the process of leaving. "Thank you, Rhonda for having us over," he said politely. Sammy returned with their clothes and items in a couple of bags. When he started to put them in the trunk, Laird called out "Wait, I need to get my clothes."

"The trunk is fine," Nikki said. "All we need are the keys. We're going to leave as we are."

Laird looked down to see he was wearing only shoes and sporting wood. "We can't leave like this! I'm not dressed!"

"I'm not in street clothes either," she said cheerfully. "Make sure we don't get stopped for speeding."

Sammy dutifully pulled out the keys from the clothes and handed them to Laird as he closed the trunk. He flushed despite the fact that driving naked wasn't much of a humiliation compared to the earlier actions, but knowing she enjoyed flustering him on a whim hit his submissive buttons.

"Thanks," he said as he took the keys. "And thanks for cooking such a great meal. The ribs were great."

Rhonda and Sammy laughed as they watched the two of them get into the car with Laird uttering "but, but, but, but" like a motor boat as he tried to think of a way to protest his nakedness. Rhonda kissed Sammy on the cheek. "Watching them has gotten me really horny," she said huskily. "It's time to redeem your commission."

It was dark as they drove home. Every time they passed under a light, Laird would glance over at the dominatrix clad from beside him. His cock was twitching and he was aware that Nikki used the same intermittent light to check out her naked slave. That thought aroused him even more. In the dark portions of their ride, he shifted and tried to arch so his dick would at least touch the steering wheel. It was a vain effort and didn't go unnoticed by Nikki. "Needing some attention down there, slave?" she asked with a mocking laugh.

She couldn't see him blush but she could almost feel the heat radiate from his face in response to her taunt. She giggled a bit and that set off Laird as he too started to laugh at his obvious hunger for additional stimulation. Their laughter had just settled down as they pulled into his driveway,

"We best pull into the garage before getting out of the car," Nikki said as they came to a stop.."We don't want to put on a show for the neighbors.

"I can't." he said with a touch of panic in his voice. "My parents took a cab. Their car is still there."

In the dim light he could see her grin. He knew her eyes were twinkling as they did when she anticipated tormenting him. "Then you will have to dash to the front door and open it for me."

"I can't do that. Mrs. Comstock across the street is always looking out. What will she think?"

Nikki giggled. "It's kinda dark. If you hurry, she won't see you. Beside, she doesn't just camp at the window. She's probably watching TV. "

"I can't do it."

"Do it."

Laird took a deep breath at this latest defeat in their lopsided war of wills. He opened the car door and cringed when the dome light illuminated. He quickly dashed to the front door, fumbled with the keys, and finally let himself in. Once inside he stuck his head out. "Okay. Your turn."

Nikki was self conscious about her dominatrix outfit and made a dash for the door. Laird teased her a bit by pretending to close the door. It was a bluff and he let her scurry in. Once they both were inside, they collapsed to the floor in each other's arms, both laughing uncontrollably like mischievous school kids.

"Well, if Mrs Comstock was watching, I guess she got an eyeful," Laird said laughing.

Nikki calmed down a bit and grinned. "Show's not over." Her eyes twinkled with that look that Laird was getting to know so well. "You have to get our stuff from the trunk," she said as she started giggling again.

"No. Wait. I've got clothes here. I can put them before I get our stuff."

She just smirked at him. He knew she wouldn't give him that option. She didn't have to say a word. Laird let out a whimper of defeat as he picked up the keys and, after looking out the door, dashed out to the car. As he rushed back, she locked the the door.

"Nikkeee," he cried out plaintively only to be greeted by her giggles on the other side of the door. He again fumbled with the door key before gaining entry. He was met with an enthusiastic hug from his giggling dominatrix. He stifled her giggles with a passionate kiss. His cock pressed hard against her corset and he was very aware of the pressure of her breasts against his torso as she melted into him.

When they finally broke the kiss, Nikki was panting. Her eyes were flashing as he had never seen before. "I want you on the bed. Spread eagle. Now."

"Can I use the bathroom on the way?" Laird asked reflexively as he headed for the hallway. "Should I take my shoes off?"

"Yes you *may*," she said inexplicably correcting his grammar. "And yes, take off your shoes." The wild passion she felt just moments ago subsided into just smoldering desire. She too would have to use the bathroom and get out of her clothes before they could proceed. She wanted him bound and that was another task she had to do before she could indulge in passion. "Being the dominant requires effort," she thought to herself reflectively. She fished out a box of condoms from the stuff Laird brought in. "... and assume a lot of responsibility," her thoughts continued. Then she grinned to herself. "It is so worth it."

Laird found her waiting for him when he came out of the bathroom. Her hands on her hips as she watched him with a closed mouth smile and a predatory look. His cock immediately re-erected and he let out an involuntary whimper like a baby mouse helplessly trapped by a cat. He differed from the mouse as he voluntarily--no, eagerly--anticipated his fate. She was still in that gorgeous, intimidating dominatrix outfit. His eyes were captivated by hers, while his peripheral vision kept him aware of her cleavage and the red beacon of her bikini panties.

Without a word, he climbed onto the bed and rolled onto his back. He stretched his limbs to the four corners of the bed where she had placed the cuffs that were to secure his helplessness. Needless to say, his cock was a dramatic indicator of the state of his mind. He laid back and looked at the ceiling as she circled the bed, fastening one cuff after another. As he followed her progression with his peripheral vision, he was aware of his cock being on full display as it throbbed with each closure of a cuff. He desperately wanted her to touch it, but couldn't bring himself to beg. Instead, his body betrayed him has he found himself squirming and arching toward her as she circled him. She smiled at his degrading actions and shook her head. "Not yet, my eager slave," she said as she turned to leave the room and left his pulsing cock untouched.

He waited anxiously for her to return. His heart raced with every sound he heard. He counted seconds after hearing the toilet flush thinking she should soon be back. "What could be taking her so long?" he asked himself time and again though only a few minutes actually passed.

Finally, he saw her form come hesitantly through the door. Her make-up was gone and she was stark naked. Gone were the confident smile and sparkling eyes. Her face flushed a bright pink and she looked at him apprehensively. Her hands were by her sides but he sensed only a force of will kept her from raising them to cover herself. It hit him immediately that this was the first time she had exposed herself to his eyes, probably the first time any male had looked at her naked form since childhood. She was hit with shyness that surprised them both.

Without thought, he uttered the first thing that came to his mind. "You're beautiful." His voice imparted the awe that he felt.

She brightened at his words. "Really?" she asked, still unsure.

"Really," he said, changing her question to fact. "You couldn't be more perfect." He wanted to go to her, pick her up, hold her close, kiss her, and dissolve any insecurity she might be feeling. All he could do was fight his bonds in frustration.

The sparkle returned to her eyes. She loved complements and there was no doubt about their sincerity. With her eyes fixed on his, she slowly walked to the foot of the bed and dropped her hand lightly on his foot. She continued up the side of the bed letting her fingers flutter lightly on his calf, inner thigh, and lower stomach as she passed by. He whimpered as her fingers bypassed his eager shaft on their way to his abs and over his pecs. That whimper ignited her predator instincts and fueled her lust. She leaned over and, with a feral growl, pulled his head up with one hand as her tongue invaded his mouth in a passionate kiss. Her other hand pressed firmly on his chest and she raked her fingernails across his pecs leaving crimson trails behind.

When they broke the kiss, she smiled down on him, She quickly and sharply slapped his frustrated shaft. She giggled at the resulting gasp that escaped Laird. Then, using his shaft for leverage, she hoisted herself on the bed. Releasing her grip, she quickly straddled him and positioned herself on his stomach, her eyes locked on his.

He looked up at the smiling face of the goddess above him. Her smile contained that smirk that projected her craving to dominate. The thought that she was on top of her childhood nemesis briefly surfaced and gave her an erotic sense of satisfaction.

His eyes drifted down to her full firm breasts. It was his first real look at them and he was memorized. "Hey," he heard her say in mock indignation. "My eyes are up here," she admonished, pointing upwards to her eyes.

"I know," he replied with a smile as he pointedly continued to stare at her breasts.

SLAP

Laird's cheek stung from the blow and his eyes teared up a bit as he looked back at her eyes. Those eyes were sparkling and her smile was spontaneous. "You're a cheeky bastard," she said with a laugh. With her initial shyness gone, she shimmied, wiggling her breasts above him. He couldn't resist the show and his eyes lowered.

SLAP

Again he couldn't stop his eyes from tearing. "The view was worth that," he said as a smile broke out from his face.

She giggled and said, "I had planned to slap you silly tonight with the new flogger, but I can't wait." She produced a condom from seemingly nowhere and rolled it over his throbbing cock. Show me what your tongue can do," she said as she moved forward and lowered her pussy over his lips. Laird was surprised to note that her pubic area was shaved. He had overlooked that fact when she first entered the room.

Laird had only read accounts of cunnilingus but had no actual experience. His tongue darted between her vaginal lips and sought penetration. He found her clit almost by accident and circled it with his tongue. He was quickly rewarded by being deluged with the results of her orgasm. He reflexively swallowed and licked fluids that he would soon learn to crave. She sat firmly on his face as she recovered. He had to fight for breath. He was helpless under his beautiful owner and he loved being there. Despite his cock exposed, untouched, and begging for attention, he was where he wanted to be.

She stirred and again lifted herself above his mouth. This time his head rose with tongue extended to service her. She responded with alacrity. Her voice, breathless and full of passion registered into Laird's consciousness. "Again," was all she said and all he needed. He attacked, his teeth pressing against her outer lips as his tongue probed deeper. Her passion quickly rose and she broke free only to shift down to impale herself on his cock. He thrust up, gasping at the sensation of having his shaft firmly encompassed by feminine walls for the first time. Fighting his bonds, he thrust up again and both were enveloped in organismic bliss. He thrust yet again but that thrust was lost in the frenzy of their orgasms. Their orgasms had come incredibly fast. They were no longer virgins.

They laid there, with Nikki resting on Laird's chest. His cock was blissfully still inside her. They could both feel his shaft contracting, and with a sigh, Nikki pulled free. She rose off the still helpless male and used a soft moist cloth to wipe his shrinking shaft as she removed the condom. She pulled the quick release cords and again climbed back on top of him while pulling a sheet over them. She collapsed with her head on his chest. "Wow," they both said in unison. They laughed at the mutual "wow" and she raised her head enough to kiss his neck. Now free, and keeping his hands under the sheet, Laird hugged Nikki and softly caressed her back with light fingers tracing designs. He laid back, enjoying the feel of her weight, the firm pressure of her breasts, and the pressure of her body on his sated cock. His fingers were still caressing her as he started to fall into a blissful sleep. The last words he heard that night were whispered by Nikki in a delayed response to his earlier declaration of love. "I love you too."