The Little, the Big, and the Huge

Story Info
Well-endowed frat guy gets sorority girl to coaxe freshman.
7.2k words
4.34
10.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Brad; I am a 21-year-old college junior at a well-known state school. This is a memoir of one of my many college experiences.

I am the president of one of the oldest fraternities at my school, Xi Alpha Nu, and a starter on the lacrosse team. I have accrued quite a reputation in college. In my frat's sister sorority, Phi Lamb, I am known as "The Shepherd" because I have had my way with most of the sorority's members, just not the ugly ones (get it, the lambs, Phi Lamb...).

Well, my reputation isn't limited to the sorority, so let's say I do well for myself.

I am decently handsome, fit, and tall, but I attribute most of my success to one reason. I don't mean to brag, but I am about 10 inches long and 6 inches around. The only reason I'm telling you this is that this kind of information spreads like wildfire for sorority girls, actually college girls in general.

The main reason I have gotten so lucky is by word of mouth, a girl tells her girlfriends about me, the girlfriends get curious, and all the sudden, I am tracked down at the next party; one thing leads to another, the girl enjoys herself, and she gossips with a new friend, and the whole process repeats.

But enough about me.

Amanda is a 22-year-old college senior at Phi Lamb. She was also a FWB, whom I've been seeing for three years.

Amanda was a rather tall girl, around 5'8, with curly red hair that extended past her shoulder, green eyes, and milky, translucent skin. Amanda had a natural hourglass shape, with a heart-shaped butt that tapered into a slim waist, which expanded again to a DD bust. She was undoubtedly an attractive girl, but she just had a reputation of being a little crazy.

I first met her as a freshman when I pledged for Xi Alpha Nu. During one of my "extracurricular events," to get into the frat, we have to stand naked in front of Phi Lamb, where they try to humiliate us.

Even though there were a few of us naked. Flaccid, I am about 7 inches long, and all the sorority girls would take a quick look at me and blush. Humiliating some other pledge standing at attention. To me, they had nothing to say. Except Amanda, who took me back to the Phi Lamb house and fucked me after the event was over.

Amanda even had a committed boyfriend at the time, who was her high school sweetheart, but there were some things he couldn't give her, so they broke up soon after that event.

My action was unheard of as a pledge and was the beginning of my fame.

Anyways, fast-forwarding back to my junior year, during one of the many times Amanda and I had sex. I was at the Phi Lamb house, a rather large house where 10 girls slept or were attempting to sleep anyways.

I fucking Amanda on the floor, doggy style, in front of a mirror. Amanda was on all fours. Her pale, milky skin was now flushed bright red. Her round pale ass was red from various slaps; I was holding/pulling her red curly hair with enough force that her head was forced to look up.

Amanda's expression was almost funny. Her eyes were closed, and her pretty face was scrunched altogether, but her mouth was open, screaming a groaning yes or oh fuck at the top of her lungs.

You could also hear each thrust as my groin loudly slapped against her plump butt. I could see each thrust reverberate through her body as the thrust started on her body and went up to her tits, making them sway back on forth.

On top of that, I would occasionally slap Amanda's bum. Each slap would force a moan from her, and I could feel her pussy grip my cock even tighter.

I knew she was close.

With the screaming, thudding, and slapping, any other sorority girls in the house must have been highly frustrated, either from lack of sleep or sexually, as most in the house knew what Amanda was experiencing.

Amanda yelled that she was cumming. So, I took the initiative. I grabbed her shoulders and lifted myself from my knees to an almost squatting position. The advantage of this is that it lets me go balls deep into a girl and not have her squirm away. The new, unexpected deepness made Amanda climax; her pussy contracted so that it forced out my whole shaft. She squirted with great force and completely wet the blanket we were fucking on. She squirted, so much that it still soaked the shag carpet the blanket was intended to protect.

I was close too, so after being forcefully pulled out, I started jerking off with one hand, and with the other, I started slapping her large bum leaving new red hand prints. This time there was no reaction; she was shaking and completely preoccupied with her orgasm to take note of my hard slaps.

Finally, I started cumming. I decided to cum on her large bum, but again she still was not reacting. Her shaking stopped, her eyes were blank, and she was still in another world. Finally, she collapsed, laying on her stomach, completely exhausted.

I got up to prepare my things.

Squirting is quite a rarity amongst women; even rarer was a squirter who ejaculated with so much force and fluid like Amanda, which is why Amanda was one of the girls I slept with often. I enjoyed fucking squirters, just not on my bed because they made such a mess.

However, Amanda was a senior and would be graduating soon, and we would not be fucking as often as we once did.

Amanda invited me to a Greek life event where the new sorority pledges would be presented. She even offered to introduce me to her new little Whitney.

Even though Whitney was a freshman, she actually had some fame. Everyone recognized her as the prettiest pledge that year. All the sororities offered her bids and competed against each other to bring Whitney into their house. Eventually, however, she settled on pledging Phi Lamb.

I understood the implications of what she was saying, and I agreed to attend the party.

You see, Amanda was such a good FWB that she would constantly advertise me to other girls. She would often introduce me to someone new and actively push my reputation. She even regularly brought along new girls directly to my bedroom for me fuck both her and the new girl, and thus, Amanda was responsible for many of my threesomes.

At the party, I caught a glimpse of Whitney. I could see that the rumors were true. She could be a model.

Whitney is an 18-year-old girl, petite, standing around 5'2", with a slim, fit body with big tits but a shapely athletic bum. She is blonde and has a pale, sweet-looking face with light blue eyes. She is wearing an elegant blue dress with long sleeves but a tiny skirt.

She was so pretty. In fact, I was the one who actually started talking to her. Whitney initially tried being dismissive of me, but I could tell she was attracted. I kept breaking the ice more and more, and I could tell Whitney was enamored; she was the typical bright-eyed freshman who was easily impressed, she loved my party stories, and she, without a doubt, wanted to confirm the stories she heard from her friends. I could see many giggles from the sorority girls who knew what was coming. I also got plenty of sad faces from some of my former lovers and angry faces from their boyfriends.

Whitney and I start having some drinks; we get a little drunk, so I take her hand and tell her we are going back to my place. She hesitates and says she can't leave. For non-affiliated readers, for a pledge to leave a party, they must get permission from their big. Usually, a sorority pledge leaving a party with a frat member is a big no-no. I told Whitney to ask her big then.

Amanda was in a bright yellow, tight dress. I would even say she was scantily clad. Fuck it, she was dressed like a whore. Whitney asked to leave the party, and Amanda agreed, saying I would take great care of her.

As we left, I whispered something in Amanda's ear, and she nodded and smiled.

Little did Whitney know that Amanda had just given her up because Amanda wanted to make me happy... and because Amanda was obsessed with my cock and didn't want to risk me not fucking her anymore.

We go to my apartment and into my room. I sit on my bed and gesture for Whitney to sit next to me, but she refuses.

Instead, she says, "You know, I've heard about you."

I said, "Really, what have you heard?"

Still a little drunk, she says, "That you just pump and dump girls. That you use them to get off and move on to their friends."

"That you use my big Amanda for sex... you string her along."

I take a slight pause to consider my thoughts.

"Hmm... I mean, some of that is true, but that's a little harsh... What else have you heard?"

She pauses for a bit.

"T-that you've fucked more than half the girls at the school. Also, sometimes you fuck more than one girl at once. And... and"

"Don't you think Amanda knows about that?"

"I mean, yes, but she really likes you."

"Whitey"

"It's Whitney"

"That's what I said."

"Whitney, lots of women really like me, and most of them, like Amanda, understand that I am just not interested in a relationship, so they share me with other girls."

"Amanda is my big; I know her, and she would not be some side chick."

"Why do you think Amanda let you leave the party with me?"

"It was a test of my sisterhood. To see if I was loyal and see if I would put in a good word for her for the guy she likes"

That was the most freshman answer to that question I had ever heard, and I couldn't help laughing.

"Whitney. I've fucked most of Phi Lam. I guess all those sisters are betraying Amanda then, right?"

"That's not true."

"Whitney, Amanda does not care. She let you leave because she thinks I'll fuck her more because of it."

"There's no way she would sell me out like t-"

There is a knock on my door.

I yell to come in

It's Amanda.

Whitney turns to her and says, "Amanda? I wasn't going to fuck h-"

Amanda just says, "Whitney, it's ok."

"What?" says Whitney

"It's alright; I see the way you look at him. I know you like him. You can have sex with him if you want."

Whitney looks panicked. "W-what... Is this a test?"

Amanda says, "Sweetie, no. It's not a test."

Then why do you want me to fuck Brad? "Because it's fun, sweetheart. College is the only opportunity we get to put our hair back and do what we want."

"Plus, you're my little, and I want you to have the best."

She blushes for a bit.

I am still sitting down silently.

Amanda asks, "What have you heard about Brad?"

She hesitates.

Amanda says, "Come on. I know, you know. Just say it."

Whitney exclaims, "That his penis is big. That he is really good in bed and that girls cum so hard they keep going back to fuck him."

Now what Whitney says here is true; after a lot of experience and a huge talent, I have perfected the craft. Women's bodies aren't so different, and if you got the right technique and a ten-inch cock you could get any woman to cum hard.

Amanda looks at me and says, "Well... show her. Show my little cock"

I stand up, and I oblige. I take my pants off and show Whitney my flaccid seven-inch cock.

At first, Whitney gasps and puts her hands up, and while she doesn't look directly at it, you can tell by her nervous laughter that she got a good glimpse.

Then she says, "This is wrong. I am a virgin. I am saving myself for marriage. I am not going to give that up from some frat douche?"

Amanda says excitedly, "Awwww! Are you a virgin? You are literally the cutest little ever."

Amanda pauses. "Look, Whitney. Sex by itself isn't a big deal. Everyone in the sorority has had sex at some point. What is a big deal is good sex. Not everyone in the sorority can have good sex when they want...."

"Now I have had bad sex, and I have had good sex, and let me tell you something. Bad sex is just not worth it, no matter how much you like the guy or how much he likes you. It's just not worth it."

"I want to let you have not just good sex but the best because you're my little, and you deserve the best."

Whitney looked back at me, and my still exposed cock was slowly growing.

I see them look at me, and I say, "Plus, your future husband will never know."

Whitney was blank for a second but laughed at my stupid remark.

Next, she pointed at my cock and said.

"You are dumber than you look if you think you're going to put that inside of me."

"Then I must be pretty dumb," I retort.

Then I sit back down. I gesture to Amanda to sit next to me, and I oblige. I start making out with Amanda, and Amanda grabs my cock with one hand and starts jerking me off.

Amanda takes a break from kissing me but is still jerking me off and tells Whitney to sit down next to me.

Whitney looks at the door to her left, her escape, but back at me, Amanda, and my cock, and she hesitatingly decides to sit down.

I put my arm around Whitney, which she allows, but she keeps her distance with her hands.

I go back to kissing Amanda, who hasn't stopped jerking me off, and I reach my maximum erection.

Stop kissing Amanda and look back at Whitney, staring at my fully erect cock pumping itself as Amanda's comparatively tiny hand jerks me off.

Whitney is visually turned on by the sight of my cock, staring, hypnotized, almost drooling.

I ask her, "Do you like it?"

She just responds, "It's so big."

I am looking at her, and she realizes this; we stare at each other for a bit, lean in for a kiss, and start making out.

Amanda was watching all of this and said, "Yay! Finally, Whitney"

I stop making out and start kissing Amanda's neck to relax her as my other arm, which was around Amanda, now goes towards Whitney's upper thigh, which I start petting.

I move my hand to Whitney's pussy, move under her panties, and start playing with her clit.

She grabs my hand with both of hers and looks at me with this open-mouthed, surprised look.

I shush her and go back to kissing her on the neck, and she calms down and lays down on my bed, and I lay down right next to her.

Whitney is breathing hard now.

Amanda stands up from the bed and starts watching us.

She says, "Aww... Whitney, you are just so freaking hot."

Amanda's words wake Whitney up from her stupor. "Wait!" She says, but I don't stop playing with her clit.

I go even faster. She shrieks and starts to shake. Her shaking quickly stops, and she is feeling her own body with her hands. She just orgasmed.

Amanda obnoxiously yells, "Yay! You did it, sweetie. Didn't it feel good"

I give Amanda a look, and she understands it means to shut the fuck up, which she listens to, but pulls up a chair to watch.

All this time, my cock was on Whitney's clothed stomach, releasing enough pre-cum to put a sizeable stain on her dress.

"I've never done that before," she says.

"Really?" I ask. "Never played with yourself before?"

"Not enough to do that."

She notices the pre-cum stain on her dress and says, "What the fuck? You leaked all over me."

I said then you should take that dress off.

I go for the zipper, and she obliges, turning her back towards me. I take her dress off, and she throws it on the ground beside my bed.

We almost forgot, but Amanda sat on a chair, watching this unfold. She turns around to reveal her zipper and says, "A little help, please."

So I get up from the bed, pull Amanda's zipper down, and she takes her dress off with my help. Amanda is now sitting down on the chair in nothing but her underwear.

I carry her yellow dress and throw it on top of Whitney's blue dress on the ground.

I lay back down on the bed and go over Whitney to give Amanda a complete view, so I am lying on the bed with my back against the wall.

Put Whitney over my arm, still lying down, and we start making out again. I grab onto a hand full of her ass.

I quickly move that hand from her butt to her bra and undo the strap.

Pull her bra off to reveal her tits, and start sucking on her cute, perky nipples, which she greatly enjoys as she moans.

I look over at Amanda, who is under her panties, fingering herself at the sight of Whitney and me.

One hand is already around Whitney, holding her body in place. The other hand goes back to her pussy, but this time I put a finger inside.

She is very tight, so she may not be lying about being a virgin, so I slowly start to finger her because I am a gentleman.

She freezes stiff.

I try to comfort her by kissing her neck, and all the while, I keep fingering her. Slowly increasing the pace.

She is starting to loosen up, and I put in another finger. I use the two fingers and lightly touch her g-spot, but soon after, I start ramming on her spot.

At first, she freezes up again. Doesn't make a sound. Until she shrieks super loudly and starts flooding my bed, shaking violently.

Her pussy contracts so much that it shoves my fingers out of her.

I was surprised by how hard she screamed and told her to shut up, or I would get another noise complaint.

Then I realized she had flooded the sheets I just changed, and I got a little pissed.

Amanda is vigorously fingering herself at this point, staring at us, and she weakly says, "Babe, my little one is just like me," with an aroused smile.

I tell her, "You know. If I knew you were a squirter, I would have just made you cum on the floor."

To which Amanda laughs

Whitney is still gasping, saying, "I...I didn't know."

I am still slightly disappointed, but I just shrug and say, "Oh well."

I look at the wet spot on my bed, and I look at Amanda smiling.

Amanda smiled back, knowing that she had left a wet spot on the bed the first time we ever fucked, and from that point on, we fucked any place except a bed.

Whitney notices us looking at each other and says, "What?"

I say nothing.

My cock is still hard, and I haven't even gotten to cum, yet.

I ask her, so you've never had sex before, right?

She looks me in the eyes, almost smiling, and says, "No...."

"Ok." I start going down on her.

Amanda says, "Aww... look at that. You know Whitney, he never goes down on me. You must be getting the special virgin treatment."

(I don't go down on any girl you know, especially sorority girls. A lot of them fuck around like crazy, and if you go down on any girl willy-nilly, all of a sudden, you're licking some other dude's cum, and you don't even know.)

But I believe Whitney is a virgin. So I start sucking on her clit. She is loving it, and I can feel her hands grabbing the hair on the back of my head and pushing me closer. I can feel her shaking again, so I move my head from side to side to add to the sensation. She gasps and cums again.

At this point, I stand up. She is probably loose enough at this point.

I ask Amanda to grab a condom from the drawer, which she readily obeys. I have the XL condom in my hand, but it never fits great.

I look at her and "ask are you on birth control?"

She meekly says, "Yes...."

"Great," I say. "Don't need this." So I hand the condom back to Amanda, who just puts it on my desk.

Whitney is about to protest, but Amanda says, "Don't worry, sweetie. I only go raw with him, and he has never given me anything."

Whitney begrudgingly accepts, but I can tell she is not so happy with this decision. Still, I always go to the student health department to make sure I don't get STDs, and I always have a clean bill of health. A guy like me can never be too careful.

I initially intend on fucking her right away, but I see her soft red lips slightly parted.

I also realized I just gave a girl's head, and she didn't even blow me.

So I asked her if she ever sucked dick before.

She says, "No."

I just smile at her; I stand up from the bed and put my cock in her face.

It's always a juxtaposition that I like. My large, veiny, red, angry-looking cock, right next to angelic, blue-eyed, smooth-faced Aryan-looking bitch.

I have seen many sorority girls in this position. A sweet sorority girl who has a Daddy at home who pays a lot of money for her to be in a serious "networking club" with her friends. Sorry, Dad, your little girl just wants to be cool and party, and from time to time, they meet a guy they like, and they fuck them. And the guy doesn't even offer her a job, so there is not even any networking,

12