The Little, the Big, and the Huge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her mouth and went down on my cock. She went halfway down the head and started sucking it like a lollipop, making her teeth go down on my cock.

I say ouch and pull her back.

"Didn't anyone in her sorority teach you about sucking cock" I say jokingly.

I gesture to Amanda to sit on the bed next to her, and Amanda quickly obeys.

I put my cock in front of Amanda, and Amanda starts going to town.

Pulling on my balls, gagging on my cock, drooling all over it.

Amanda tries to go down as much as she can but can only go halfway before she stops.

She pulls out with her eyes watery.

I then move my cock, Whitney, and tell her to watch her teeth.

Whitney puts her lips just over my head and starts moving up and down.

Amanda sees this and starts licking my balls.

It feels good, but I ask Whitney to go down deeper on my shaft, but she grabs my cock in her hand, pulls it out of her mouth, looks up, and says, "But then I can't breathe."

I just tell her, "Then hold your breath."

She nods. Takes a deep breath and moves my cock from her hand to her mouth with great reverence.

She is completely obeying me at this point.

She surprised me and started taking half of my cock down her throat.

Amanda sees this and stops licking my balls, and starts clapping.

Whitney quickly pulls back and starts coughing. Her eyes are red and watery now, but I can see that she is super turned on again.

Whitney starts to suck me off again, and now Amanda joins her.

I tell Whitney to look at me in my eyes, something Amanda already does after years of practice.

Again, these angel-faced girls' faces flushed from arousal and lack of air. Drool is getting all over my cock. They are looking at me with their teary eyes attempting to please me.

Their lips meet a few times on my cock, and they pull away from my cock, staring intensely into each other's eyes, and they start making out.

I start jerking off at the sight of these two gorgeous girls making out.

Whitney stops and says, "Wait."

I thought she might try to make us stop again.

Instead, Whitney gets on all fours on my bed to give herself a better angle; she takes an even deeper breath and goes down on me.

She struggles but slowly gets my shaft down her throat, and she is at the last inch.

Amanda is watching with a lot of excitement and amazement. Never has she ever taken so much of my cock down her own throat, and to think it was Whitney's first time!

Fueled by arousal, excitement, and a little jealousy, Amanda gives Whitney a little more encouragement; by pushing her head into my cock, forcing Whitney to take that last single inch.

Whitney is surprised and uncomfortable, but I groan in enjoyment; she notices this, and after I made her cum multiple times, she wants to make me feel good, too, so she tries to hold the ten inches in her throat.

Her face is still flushed, her nose is pressed up against my pubes, her drool is getting all over my cock, balls, groin, and her face, and her big blue teary eyes are still looking up at me as cute as ever, but almost pleading; Pleading for me to be satisfied so she can breathe again.

While all this is happening, ten inches of cock has somehow disappeared into her petite throat, and a warm, wet feeling overwhelms my cock.

Amanda feels shown up at this point. So she thinks about what she can do. Amanda quickly comes up with a solution. She gets up from the bed, kneels behind me, pulls my ass cheeks apart, and puts her tongue in my ass.

I was completely caught off guard. The sight and sensation of this all were overwhelming, and I cum forcefully down into Whitney's gullet, hard.

Whitney doesn't realize until it's too late, and she quickly pulls away and starts coughing hard from the cum in her mouth and throat.

I keep cumming, getting some on Whitney's face and more on my already soiled sheets.

She looks at me, gasping and coughing, finally catches her breath and yells, "What the fuck!"

I am still groaning.

Whitney notices Amanda kneeling behind me.

Innocently, Whitney does not know what Amanda is doing.

She goes around me and sees Amanda still pulling my cheeks apart and licking my asshole.

Amanda is Whitney's inspiration, and she looked up to her when she joined Phi Lamb. She saw her as a symbol of a strong sorority girl. To see her kneeling, humbled, face first in some frat guy's asshole. It was shocking, but it was turning her on for some reason.

Amanda noticed Whitney looking and beckoned her to get closer.

Amanda tells Whitney to close her eyes and stick her tongue out.

Whitney does not want to particularly lick ass, but she finds herself turned on and almost forced to obey. She rationalized it as simple hazing. Amanda is her big, and she must always listen to her big.

On cue, I turn my ass towards them, and Amanda shoves Whitney's face between my cheeks.

Amanda is holding her face there. Telling her to lick my asshole, with which Whitney hesitantly complies.

Amanda goes to the front of me and starts sucking my cock. Already recovered from my previous orgasm.

This time I cum in Amanda's mouth.

She is no longer the sweet sorority girl people knew her as; she is possessed by lust.

She holds the cum in her mouth and moves over to her little, who, while humiliated, is still obediently licking my ass, moving her entire head as she does so.

She pulls Whitney's head towards her, and she starts making out with Whitney with cum still in her mouth.

(I just want to stop for a second and say, even though I came twice from ass stuff, I am not gay.)

I watch them both kneeling, sucking my cum out of each other's mouths. I can already tell that Whitney is the submissive one while Amanda dominates her.

My cock again regrows to its massive proportions.

I tell Amanda, "Get her ready."

Amanda also knows this drill. She grabs Whitney's hand and guides Whitney to the bed, and has her lie down.

I get my knees on the floor, grab around Whitney's thighs, and move her legs around my face.

I go down on her again; this time, I am fingering her with one hand while I am eating her out.

She forgets all about her previous humiliation, and she starts moaning loudly.

I can tell she is getting really wet, but it may not be enough.

I gesture to Amanda for her to go into my drawer. I don't even have to say because she knows what I want.

She goes to the drawer, grabs a tube of KY jelly, and hands it to me.

With my spare hand, I open the KY and squeeze the jelly along the shaft of the cock.

Whitney goes silent for a bit, squirms, and then exhales loudly, orgasming from my fingers and mouth.

At that point, I stand up. She is again surprised as she didn't see me prepare my cock to fuck her.

She is finishing her orgasm, and she looks up and sees my large athletic body, attached to a huge glistening cock standing over her. Her big is standing next to me, smiling devilishly, passively rooting me on. At that point, Whitney truly comes to terms with the fact that she will no longer be a virgin at the end of the night.

Whitney gets closer to me and opens her legs. Looking at me in the eyes, mouth slightly open. In a trance.

I grab my cock with my hand and lay it on her body because I want to measure her.

The shaft of my cock is right on her pussy, and my cock extends across her body where the head is on her sternum.

She sees what I am doing and is impressed but intimidated by the size.

She leans down and gives my cock a quick peck, and gives me a cute smile.

I put the large head of cock on her pussy, and she feels my cock's weight pressing down on her pussy.

I say, "What do you want?"

She says quietly, "I want you to fuck me..."

I yell, "What did you say!"

She yells, "Please fuck me!"

Then I ask, "How badly do you want me to fuck you!"

She replies, yelling, "Very badly! I want you to pop my cherry... I want you to shove your huge cock inside me, please!"

Amanda can't take it anymore.

She takes hold of my cock and forcefully presses into Whitney, yelling, "Take it, you slut!"

Whitney shrieks in pain

I only have my head in, but I look down and see her bleeding on my sheets.

I am going to have to throw my new sheets away.

Amanda exclaims, "Babe, you just popped her cherry."

I say shut the fuck up bitch and hold her legs up.

Without missing a beat, Amanda sits on the bed. Her back is supported against the wall. She lays Whitney's head on her chest, which allows Whitney to witness her first fucking, and grabs onto her thighs, spreading them.

I slowly move inside Whitney.

"I-it hurts," she cries.

"Shhh..." I respond, so I grab the KY jelly again and put some on my cock and her pussy, which allows me to put a little more in.

I keep going slowly; I can feel her gradually loosening up.

"How does that feel?" I ask.

"It still hurts, but it's starting to feel good."

I tell Amanda to move, and she quickly stands up.

I hold on to Whitney, pick her up, and lay her on the bed with me on top of her. I did this all while still inside her.

The maneuver freaked her out, but I made sure not to go any deeper than before.

I slowly start kissing her neck, making Whitney moan.

All the while, I am still moving, slowly stretching her out.

I start kissing Whitney, and she wraps her legs around my body.

She whispers in my ear, "I like it."

I slide my hand between her ass and my bed and grab onto her butt. And holding onto her butt, I slide my cock around six inches deep into her pussy.

"Oh... Oh, Daddy, she moans."

I didn't know she had a Daddy fetish until then, but I'm into it.

"Oh, Daddy, you're so big."

All the while, Amanda is sitting on the chair furiously masturbating.

I put my arms underneath her thighs and put us in a folded missionary position.

It allows me to go even deeper and prepares me for the next maneuver.

Still in folded missionary, I slide off the bed, taking Whitney with me.

I pick her up and start fucking her in midair.

Rocking my body and moving her body as I fuck her.

"Oh, you're so deep, Daddy."

I am fucking her fast now. A repetitive "Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap" Can be heard as my body smashes into hers. She is completely not in control and couldn't stop me from fucking her if she tried, but I am careful not to go too deep in her.

"Oh, Daddy... you're stretching me out."

"Oh, Daddy"

"Oh... Fuck. Oh Fuck. Ohhhh "

"I feel her start to start to shake, but at this moment. I force her petite body onto my cock, still off the ground, but I am completely balls deep in her."

She moans loudly, and her pussy contracts, and squeeze my ten-inch cock out of her body.

"She squirts furiously; you can hear the loud sound of water falling on the hardwood floor of my apartment."

Amanda looks at the scene, still rubbing her clit, and I can tell she is close.

I put Whitney on her feet, and she falls to her knees because she is still shaking.

I go over to Amanda, pick her up, and put her in the same position Whitney was just in, and I ram my drenched cock into Amanda's pussy.

We have fucked countless times, and while I definitely stretched out her pussy, to the point where other guys in the frat say she is loose, she still takes some time to get used to my cock.

She moans loudly in pure euphoria as the cock she loves deeply slides into her.

Amanda takes a lot less time to get her pussy warmed up, and I can start deeply and quickly fucking her after a short adjustment period.

Whitney was on her knees but now sits down on the floor. She is unsure of what to do and exhausted, but she can't stop watching her big get destroyed.

The same "Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap" reverberates around the room as I plow Amanda.

Finally, I feel Amanda about to cum, but before that, I lift her off my dick, put her under my arms, and start vigorously fingering her pussy. Forcing her to soak the floor. I let Amanda stand, holding only her ass and pussy, and I didn't stop fingering her even after she came. Amanda kept shaking because her pussy got so sensitive at that point, but I suddenly let go. She couldn't stand straight because of her powerful orgasm.

I tell Amanda to get up and get on the bed. She complies but can hardly walk, and she almost falls a few times in a few feet because of her wobbly legs and the now-soaked floor.

I tell Whitney to do the same, and she willingly sits on the bed.

The two beautiful girls are eagerly staring at me.

I tell them to start eating each other out.

Amanda lays

I tell Whitney to eat Amanda out.

Amanda directed Whitney to lie down and spread her legs. Amanda then sits on top of Whitney's face and then goes down.

They get into a 69 position, and I sit on the chair, slowly stroking my engorged cock.

Whitney timidly moves her tongue to Amanda's pussy, and just licks it like a popsicle.

Amanda smiles and furiously starts sucking Whitney's clit. Prompting a loud moan from Whitney.

This inspires Whitney to put a little more force into her oral, and after a few minutes, both girls are full-on eating each other out.

I stand up and move closer.

I shift them so Amanda's butt and Whitney's head face me.

Amanda is forcefully pressing her pussy down onto Whitney's face and swaying her hips, and thoroughly soaking Whitney's face. Whitney is desperately moving her mouth to meet Amanda's swaying pussy.

I get Amanda to arch her back slightly. To give me an angle to enter her. I Insert my cock into Amanda's pussy, prompting some panting and a moan from her.

Whitney gets a front-row seat to watch her big getting fucked by the cock that recently deflowered her.

I am not going particularly fast. I am doing slow deep strokes to give Whitney a show.

Occasionally, I take my cock out of Amanda's pussy, covered in her juices, and flop it on Whitney's face, adding to the increasing number of fluids on the freshman's face.

Whitney instinctively sticks her tongue out, trying to get a taste of my cock, and I let her, but I soon take my cock back and shove it back into Amanda's pussy.

Whitney realizes that my balls are within mouth's reach, and she lightly licks my swaying balls as my cock stuffs her sorority sister.

I put my feet on the bed, grab Amanda's shoulders, and get into that almost squat position from last night. Amanda starts moaning loudly as I vigorously start fucking her.

Whitney again witnesses the destruction of her big's pussy just inches from her nose. She instinctively puts her tongue where my cock meets Amanda's pussy.

Amanda's moans are louder and louder, and her skin is getting flushed; I start slapping the shit out of Amanda's ass, getting her pussy to tighten around my cock.

Amanda screams "Oh fuck, oh shit... you're gonna make me fucking cum!"

Amanda begins to convulse, and she again pushes my cock out of her pussy. The wet cock flops down onto Whitney's face.

Then a torrent of ejaculation comes down, soaking my cock and Whitney's upper body.

Amanda collapses from exhaustion and rolls over to lie down on the bed.

Whitney is highly turned on after watching the obliteration of her big and almost animalistically gets on her hand and knees, presenting her plump ass to me while looking back into my eyes, all without saying a word.

I take my soaked cock and shove it in Whitney's yearning pussy; I can barely fit it in from this angle; Whitney shrieks again, so I pull my member out and rub it over with some more lube.

I move my cock back in, and now Whitney is moaning "You're so big Daddy". I am only 3 inches in, but her pussy is quickly expanding to accommodate my cock.

I decide to stay still, and I tell Whitney to move her plump, pale ass on my cock.

She responds with "Oh ok, Daddy"

She brings it forward and back slowly... A little too slowly

I slap her ass hard and leave a bright red handprint on her soft ass.

Whitney has never been slapped so hard in her life and whelps in pain.

"Ouch, Daddy"

"What bitch" I ask

she hesitates, realizing she is about to tell me not to do something. In her mind, I should be able to do anything I want.

Instead she says "Oh, Daddy, you're so strong."

I respond "Move faster, or you're gonna get slapped again."

Whitney started shaking her butt faster on my cock, but she wasn't going deep enough for my liking.

I slap her one, two, three, four times, each time stronger than the other.

She shrieks again, but I feel her pussy stir each time I slap her.

She looks back at me, as I am revving up the fifth slap, and with tears in her eyes and yells, "Daddy, please."

Now I grab her hips and start viscously fucking her. Forcing my cock deeper and deeper into her pussy.

She is yelling, "Yes.... Yes.... Yes"

Her face is flushed, and each thurst reverberates through her handprint-covered ass.

I do my old maneuver, grab her shoulders, and semi-squat on the bed. Forcing her to take all 10 inches of my cock in her pussy.

To think this bitch was a virgin who could barely take a finger a few hours ago.

She whispers "Oh fuck."

At this point, she is just whimpering and is quieter than I expect.

I keep fucking her vigorously, and the room is silent besides the loud claps from my thrusts

Until finally, she starts screaming "Oh fuck!!!", multiple times. She's loud enough that I think I will get kicked out of my apartment the next day.

Her pussy contracts but isn't able to force my cock out. She squirts with my cock still inside her, and I hear the sound of water rushing as she resoaks my bed.

The sensation feels great, but, at this point, I'm going to have to change my mattress.

Whitney collapses on the bed and moves next to Amanda, who has been lying down smiling. Watching the scene unfold.

I stand on my bed over the two girls and start pumping my cock. The two of them see this, and while they are exhausted, they force themselves up to their knees because they know what comes next.

Jerking off, I see these two bright-eyed, pale beauties. Staring directly at me, eagerly awaiting my cum. I pour my heart and soul into this last load. I completely drench them in my semen. Covering their beautiful, young faces, hair, and bodies with copious amounts of cum.

Some of it lands on their tits and asses, but most is all over their face.

Amanda eagerly takes the cum off her face and funnels it into her mouth; Whitney sees this and follows suit swallowing the cum that landed on her as well. Amanda starts kissing Whitney on some of the spots she missed, and they start making out, then they hug for a bit. Amanda whispers in Whitney's ear, "I am so proud of you," Whitney smiles and hugs her big tighter.

I see this last scene and come back to reality. The girls finish eating and kissing and lie back on the bed.

I step off the bed, quickly turn off the lights, and come back to lie down between the two beauties.

I try to ignore my soaked mattress as I drift off to sleep.

12