The Live-In

Story Info
Jake debates applying for a live-in freeuse girl.
6.3k words
4.66
47.8k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,472 Followers

They rode the same bus, but rarely sat near one another. Jake sat at the back every day. Robin would sometimes come to sit beside him, but on most days she ducked in at the last minute, sometimes with the bus already moving, to take the first seat available. On those days, Jake would watch the door with his breath held tight in his lungs, not releasing until he saw her. She would sit and preen her hair or finish putting on makeup to hide the rosy cheeks from her rush.

Jake never understood the pattern of her appearance or that of any woman. Some times she was no better dressed than him, wearing an old t-shirt, a pair of ragged jeans, and a ski cap that did a poor job of containing her mass of curly, black hair. Other times, she would wear a skirt and blouse. Jake knew those words and that they generally applied to the items Robin wore, but would have hesitated to call them that in conversation. He did understand they made her look much more sophisticated and adult, as though she were no longer a random coder like himself.

From time to time, Robin would be at the bus stop early. Jake did not understand these days either. Robin would tell him that she couldn't sleep or that she'd woken up too early. She'd relay these banal comments while shoving a coffee into his hand and not giving him time to remove his earbuds. Taking a place beside him, she would also focus on her phone while sipping her own coffee and listening to the podcast playing in her ears. Jake liked this. He liked the feel of her shoulder bumping against his as they rode through their colonial neighborhood and into the business district with its sleek and clean designs. They were friends. Work friends. Their interactions began with the commencement of the workday, which sometimes bled into the morning commute, and ended when they went home, though in the seven months they'd known one another Jake had not been on the bus home with her once.

While at work, they interacted as much as was appropriate for any two coworkers, which was very little. Robin's cubical was on the other side of the pool from Jake's. For a two week period some months ago, they'd been assigned to the same project. During this time, Jake became certain that he was madly in love with Robin.

On the morning of the seventh anniversary of the passing of the Sexual Service Act, Robin ran late. She barely made it into bus at all and took her spot near the front. For the first time, Jake was grateful that she had not come to sit beside him. His mind was elsewhere, and Robin had a way of needling out information from him. It did not help that he hated lying to her.

His goal for the day was to get through it without letting anyone know that he'd finally given in. His live in freeuse girl was arriving that evening. Intellectually, he knew he had been a fool. Over the past seven years, society had adjusted dramatically. Once the legislation passed, it quickly became clear that more women than not had wanted to take part in the program. Puritanical prudishness disappeared overnight. After two years, the program expanded to include multiple other components.

The live-in girls, officially called Residential Based Sexual Service Employees, were enough to catch Jake's eye. He'd never cared for the girls at the office, the ones like Susan. She'd been with their company since the beginning of the SSA. Jake figured she'd been fucked on every desk and table in their office even though she had a room designated for that specific purpose. When she wasn't bent over somewhere, she was probably underneath someone's desk blowing or licking to pass the time. Jake was still human and not free from temptation, but his tendency towards privacy won out in the end.

That's not to say he hadn't spent time with a freeuse girl. Recollection of those times, in combination with his otherwise frustrations, ultimately led him to contact the new program. Before meeting Robin, he'd visited a cousin in the country. It had been the cousin's eighteenth birthday and several SSA volunteers had been brought in for the party. Jake had been shocked to walk into a bedroom and find a woman naked on the bed, her ass wiggling in the air as she asked which hole he'd like. Jake stepped up to the woman and took off his pants. His cock slid into her pussy with no resistance. The woman moaned gratefully while he fucked her. When he finished, she smiled at him and went back to reading something on her phone. He felt a surreal empowerment as he left the room, his cum still leaking down the woman's thighs.

On a separate occasion, he'd seen a woman with enormous breasts in a pharmacy. She was buying a bag of gummies and toothpaste. Jake recognized the symbol on her shirt and propositioned her. She took him by the hand and led him over to an area in the store designed for that purpose. Many places, tired of having people fuck in the middle of their shops, started creating areas for SSA workers. The woman sat Jake down and soon had her tits pushed around his cock. She bounced up and down, letting the head of his cock push into her mouth on each down stroke as her hot titflesh surrounded his shaft until he came and splattered all over her breasts.

He recalled a few other encounters as the bus trundled towards the city center, but mostly Jake thought of who would be waiting for him when he arrived home that evening. He also wondered what Robin would think of him. They'd discussed the freeuse girls before, and Robin had not mentioned any objections. The question that burned in Jake's mind was why she hadn't enrolled. He'd even looked at statistics to make sure he wasn't insane. Over eighty percent of women in Robin's age range were enrolled in the program. Even more shocking was that number increased as the age of participant went down to the minimum of eighteen where ninety-seven percent of the female population was enrolled. Jake had learned of a few extremist groups who thought the program was demeaning or unfair, but those were anemic even at their strongest moments.

The women who declined the program fell into two categories. The first had become termed Dominants, women had already achieved wealth and power and desired to act in dominant roles. The research noted that many Dominants were former program participants. The other group consisted of women who were already in committed relationships. This group shrank over time as program enrollment also spiked after marriage. Jake's greatest fear was that Robin had an unspoken of husband or boyfriend.

He'd tried to figure it out many times since they worked together on the two week project. The closet he came was a conversation the night before he decided to go ahead with the live-in. The conversation occurred during lunch when Jake and Robin happened to be the only two in the break room. The television blared on about the success of the new Residential and Reproduction programs, and it was Robin who brought it up. "How come you never use the girls in the office?" she asked between bites of a homemade chicken salad sandwich.

Jake answered, "Not a big voyeur. What about you? Never seen you spending any time with Nelson or the girls either." He hoped that his quickened heart did not cause his voice to waver.

Robin shrugged and blushed slightly. "You've seen that guy's cock. It could split a girl in half. Nah, I'm not into the biomodded guys. Or girls, like you said."

"Shit, is anyone not biomodded these days?" Jake did not do well in casual conversation on even the best of occasions and the most benign of topics. Speaking with a woman he thought he loved about the ubiquity of biologically enhanced anatomy did not come easily.

"I'm not. Are you?" Robin, on the other hand, spoke with ease of someone entirely disinterested in the topic. They could have just as well been speaking about the weather.

"No," Jake admitted.

"Do you not use the volunteers at all?" she pressed.

"I do, but not that often. I think not being biomodded helps."

"Probably. I've heard of guys who can't go twenty minutes without emptying their balls. Can't see how you get anything done with that kind of thing between your legs." She paused and put her sandwich down. They both watched the television for a few seconds before she continued, "I didn't enroll. Was going to, but I got there and chickened out. Had other stuff on my mind at the time." She took another bite of the sandwich. Jake got the distinct feeling that she was not talking to him, but simply talking and he happened to be nearby. "After that, I felt like I missed the bus. Couldn't bring myself back to it. Even when things changed."

"What kind of —" Jake never finished the question. Giggling interrupted them as Susan led two of their coworkers into the room. With no preamble, she bent over and shoved one of the guy's cocks in her mouth while the other pushed into her ass.

Robin watched the three's rutting while she finished her sandwich. When she spoke again, it was a question about some code she was working on. Jake helped work through it and even went back to her desk with her to troubleshoot for a while. A question lingered in Jake's head until later that night when he called to set up his live-in. What things changed?

The same question nagged at him as they made their way to work on the day that his live-in would arrive. He imagined going up to the front of the bus and asking her point blank to explain what she'd meant that day. Did she have a boyfriend or fiance at the time? Did she go home to find him balls deep in her mother who had signed up for the program? Had she been so angry that she'd left him and turned her back on the SSA program altogether? Or was it something even more insane? Did she get recruited by one of the radical groups who opposed the new society? Had she become disenfranchised with their efforts over their years, but remained unable to shake the poisonous rhetoric they'd filled her with.

Jake turned up the music blaring in his ears as he attempted to drown out the thoughts. The city loomed in front of him, and he knew that it would be a very, very long day.

***

As expected, the day went by at a snail's pace. Jake had anticipated getting nothing done as his mind remained preoccupied with what was going on at his apartment. To his surprise, the intense distraction let another part of his mind work more easily, and he checked off task after task. While proud of himself for working, checking the clock after each task only bludgeoned home the cruel reality of time dilation. A small mercy came in that he did not see Robin from the moment she got off the bus. He did avoid any opportunity to encounter her, sneaking to get his coffee when he knew she would be in meetings and taking his lunch to his desk. He reminded himself that he was embarrassed, but each time he had trouble believing it.

The program had evaluated him and his apartment over several weeks to make sure it was safe and adequate. Things like background checks had become commonplace and thorough in the past ten years, but the SSA office took things to a new level. As a result, they often bragged through advertisements about their high level of safety. After the rather lengthy evaluation, things happened quickly. Jake received the approval and a notification of the date for what the office called "insertion."

For reasons Jake did not understand, the SSA office wanted their live-ins to more or less appear and be immediately integrated into the host's life. As part of that, they avoided moments of change such as a move in or formal introductions. Jake would leave work and go home to find another person living with him. During the day the SSA office would have moved in all of the girl's things and arranged them exactly how she wanted. He'd seen before and after videos on the website. The attention to detail and thoroughness was remarkable. The workers practiced moving the girls' rooms and tried to get it down to an absolute minimum time. They did cheat a little by doing some prep work, making sure outlets were available and other infrastructural needs. In Jake's case that had been minor. Among the newly installed room furnishings, he would find a woman.

The live-in program did not allow for much selection in type. The only request Jake had made was to have minimal bio-modding. Race, height, weight, hair color, eye color — all the variables that a normal request for SSA service could make were off the table. Jake tired to think of it as exciting, but he couldn't put away the small worries that he would find the woman unattractive. Not once in all the years since the SSA office opened had he found any of the SSA volunteers unattractive. Even the men were remarkable in their own way. Conspiracy theorists thought that the volunteers had a biomod that made them more attractive somehow. Jake didn't believe it. Instead he thought it obvious that healthy, fit people would be considered attractive. Even more so when they would have sex with you at the drop of a hat. Still, he struggled to put aside the normal human conflict of expectation and reality and hoped to find a cute girl waiting for him at home. Perhaps one that resembled Robin.

Jake anxiously tapped his feet on the bus ride home. He'd never been so nervous about something in his life. As they drove, he saw others fucking on the street. Women hungry for cock no matter where they were or what they were doing. He briefly wondered how society had changed so much and so quickly. He doubted that the man behind the Korean girl bent over the park bench outside of his building was plumbing the philosophical aspects that brought them to that point, nor did Jake expect to think more of it after he met whoever waited for him in the apartment.

Jake's problem had always been the doing of the thing. After the thing, whatever it might be, was done, he could do it again easily. Doctors told him that this was a form of anxiety and that the best cure was to think objectively about the situation. As he ascended the steps, ready to meet his live-in for the first time, he considered the fact that millions of others had done the same thing. They'd gone to work and come home to find a wet and ready woman living in their home. Thus far, this had not caused the world to end.

Statistically, the live-in would improve his quality of life dramatically as reported by program participants. And, as far as he knew, no live-in had ever rejected a host. It was something the program proudly boasted. He reached the door of his apartment, his home and singular spot in the universe that he felt comfortable, and reminded himself once more that the worst thing that could happen was a catastrophic, ego-crushing moment followed by abject despair and self-loathing. But, that it was very unlikely.

He stepped inside and closed the door behind him. He took off his coat and shoes, leaving them at the door like always. A cursory glance saw nothing out of the norm in the entryway. He did hear the television on and made his way to the living room. For all the times in the past few years that he'd seen a woman naked, seeing Amanda sitting on his couch, cross legged with a bowl of cereal in her hands while she watched a comedy on the television, shocked him the most. "Oh hi! You're home!" she said with a cheerful chirp. She put down her bowl on the coffee table and then turned away from him on the couch, getting onto her knees. She stuck her ass in the air and looked over her shoulder, "Want to fuck?"

Jake had not expected his answer to be yes. But seeing her so willing and so ridiculously hot quickly made up his mind for him. He unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor. His dick strained against the elastic of his shorts until he fished it out and stroked it mindlessly as he moved closer to Amanda. He placed his hands on the lily white ass and groped, feeling his cock pulse with excitement at the feeling of her soft flesh. He moved her slightly and pushed his cock against her pussy, finding it wet. He slid in with no resistance and sighed with relief.

Amanda groaned and started to bounce back against him, but she did so while keeping an eye on the television. Jake's hips settled into a normal rhythm as he reveled in the feeling of her hot cunt. He didn't know her name, or he would have moaned it in appreciation. "Cum inside me, please," she asked as if she were asking him to pass the butter at the dinner table. The request was enough to send Jake over the edge. He pushed himself fully into her and felt the torrent of cum start to spray deep inside of her. He remained there, hunched against her until his cock started to soften. When he moved, she pulled away, grabbed the bowl of cereal, and resumed what she'd been doing before. "I'm Amanda," she chirped.

Composing himself, Jake tucked his shriveled cock back into his boxers and took a seat beside her on the couch. "Do you mind?" he asked gesturing to the television. She shook her head and turned it off. "I'm Jake." Beyond that introduction, he didn't know else to say.

"Oh! Shit, right. I'm supposed to tell you how this works now. You already know, but apparently it helps us bond or whatever if we talk about it. So. I just kind of hang out around the house. Whenever you feel like it, come over and start fucking me. I'm good with waking up with your cock in my ass or pussy or wherever. Only restriction is when I'm in the toilet. That's all laid out in my papers. Generally, I'll be here whenever you are and can always come back if I'm out shopping or whatever. We're roommates, too, so I'll help clean, but I'm not your maid. Same with food, sometimes I'll make dinner, sometimes you will, I hope. I can sleep in your bed if you want me too, but sometimes I'll sleep in mine. We're not in a relationship. We're companions. That's what they say to call it. We can hang out or talk or whatever, but most guys just go about their normal lives, and we fuck when you're horny. You know all this right? — Oh and nice cock, by the way. That's all natural isn't it?"

"Um, yeah, thanks," Jake said. Her flurry of explanation had eased his nerves considerably. The clink of the spoon against the bowl ceased as she finished eating. She stood up and carried the bowl over to the kitchen, and Jake got a full look at her. She was average height and had sizable breasts for her build. Her skin was pale as milk, but complemented her dark brown hair and eyes well. Her hair was cropped short, and she kept her pussy shaved. That had become almost universal since the SSA. Her best feature was certainly her ass. It jiggled gratuitously as she walked. She padded lightly on bare feet and seemed entirely at home in his apartment. He wondered how long she'd been there, but felt it inappropriate to ask. As he watched her, he realized he was at a loss for what to do next. "So what now?"

She sat back down beside him and casually reached over to grab his cock. It responded to her touch, but sluggishly. "Seems like you need a little longer to recover. What would you normally do when you got home from work?"

"I cook dinner and then play a game or something."

"Then do that. I'm here to add to your current life, not change it. When you want to fuck again, come stick that cock in me."

***

Over the next two weeks, a routine developed. Jake would wake up in the morning and, depending on his level of sleepiness, seek out Amanda. Most mornings, she would be awake in bed. She'd giggle and present her ass the second she saw him. Jake would go to work and spend the day thinking about his job and more than a little about Robin. She sat by him and gave him coffee on the way to work one morning, but did not spontaneously ask about whether he had a new fucktoy.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,472 Followers
12