All Comments on 'The Live-in Ch. 01'

by vanpeebles

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THE "BI"... HARRIS MEN WERE SO HOTTT...TELL US MORE...

DEFINETLY DON'T MAKE THIS STORY ENTIRELY "LEZ" ORIENTED..FOR WOMEN/MOMS LIKE MYSELF...BI MALE SEX CHARGED ACTION.. ESPECIALLY BETWEEN DADS &SONS IS THE BIGGEST TURN-ON.. ENOUGH SAID..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More more more

Brilliant - next chapter please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
jusr fab

such a loving icestual family just give use more NOW ty yours leann ...PS hot sexy mmmm .mawh xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story until you put the gay shit in

when will people realize a lot of us do not like the gay stuff or the pregnant stuff

bukakebukakeover 10 years ago
Really nice...

... but would be much better without any gay stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crazy stuff

Great story, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm so hard....

Great setup and story. Please hurry up and write more....don't leave out the father / son stuff......it adds to the sexiness.

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 10 years ago
Great start

Anyone complaining about the father-son stuff has no right to. You were warned at the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bad end

You must not have such bad end what was that with father and son. You have to becareful next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great start!

Yes, we were warned about the father-son scenes from the start & as long as those scenes remain minimal in appearence & do not take over the story; I look forward to subsequent chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

I enjoyed this story greatly, especially since it's from the perspective of an outsider watching. The male scenes were quite hot! It didn't detract from the story as a whole, but I think rather added to it. I hope you continue and I look forward to your subsequent chapters! Will Ana give in and allow herself to be a submissive? Oh, the possibilities!

PathStrayerPathStrayerover 10 years ago
Great!

Not only well written, but with a different angle than we're used to seeing. Love that you included the bisexual relationship. At the part about both guys being submissive I thought that it would be strange if they weren't also bi.

I'm not into BDSM myself, but so far it's been mild enough to not bother me. Should it get more advanced I can always skip those parts. A fact that some anons seem to overlook. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep it up

Cannot wait for more. Definitly keep all of the bisexual stuff both malle and female. It helped to make this story as awesome as it is.

hornyman169hornyman169over 10 years ago
WOW

A real hot story. The gay sex, while not my thing, lets us know that this family is up for anything. With them the expression "anything is possible" has a whole new meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lucky girl

I wish i had Ana's job hot story i came twice......i enjoyed the father son scenes yum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot incest!

Great story. Love incest in all it's forms and would love to be in Anna's place. Do you think they would like a butler?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So fucking hot!

Wow! Fuck! What a fucking hot story! And so well written. Incest is my favourite subject, and this one is right up there at the top of my list. I'd love to hear more of their adventures, and think it about time Anna wore a skirt instead of jeans. If I had been Anna, I would have had a skirt (and no panties) by the third day.! Morepower to your pen, vanpeebles.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow 5 stars

great story. the new maid is great. i hope she joins in soon. well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why is the maid wearing jeans?

I found myself getting irritated that in this house of sex the maid, Ana, wore jeans! Surely such a kinky family would have insisted on.at least a dress and at best a maid's outfit to show off her body and give her (and them) easy access. Small point but nothing less sexy than jeans even tight ones when comes to available, urgent sex.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Liked the story. Did not care for male on male sex but thoroughly enjoyed everything else. I enjoyed the openness of the family. So far the story has been logically developed without anything off the wall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous