The Live-in Landlord Pt. 01

Story Info
Charlie finds himself changing for his Landlord.
6.7k words
4.48
58.3k
67

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had tried everything, but I was out of luck. My housemate had left me in a terrible situation, leaving for a new job on the other side of the country. It was my name on the agreement, so I was responsible for paying the full rent. I was already struggling to pay my share of the rent, having lost my job a few weeks ago, and now this!

After failing to find anybody to move in at such short notice, I had called my landlord. We had only met once before when I first moved in around 6 months earlier. She was now coming around to try to 'find a solution'. I didn't know what that meant, I was worried.

The bell rang, and I opened the door. My landlord, Michelle, was stood there. She was in her late-40s, with short blonde hair, and wearing glasses. She was dressed in business attire, white blouse and black pencil skirt with black high heels, I noted her ample cleavage on display from her low-buttoned blouse. I tried to smile and encourage her in, on some level hoping that small acts of politeness was somehow enough for her to cancel my rent. I offered her a drink, and made a coffee for her, also adding a cookie onto a plate, adding to my master plan of being so polite she would forgive me the huge amount of money I was about to owe her.

"A good little servant aren't you?" Michelle smiled as she took the coffee.

I smiled again. I worried my constant smile was becoming bizarre. I was thinking too much. I started to move into my carefully prepared speech, "I'm so sorry, but I promise that i'll find..."

"Stop," Michelle cut me off. "You signed a contract which means you owe me the full rent for another 18 months, and i'm sorry, but you do owe that money. You may not have any income now, but that isn't my fault."

"I know but..." I tried to interject, but was stopped again by Michelle.

"Listen. I have a proposal which might help you out. I have recently received an offer on my home, and this might be perfect timing. It's a good offer, but they are looking to move quick. So, I want to move in here. In return, I will reduce your rent, and i'll even help you earn your rent money."

"Wow, yes, thank you!" I blurted out, probably too quickly. This isn't what I expected, but I was prepared to accept anything which helped me at this stage. If only a knew back then what was in store for me next.

***

After a short while, Michelle presented me with an agreement for me to sign. I was surprised that she had this ready, she was clearly preparing for this since I initially called her with my predicament.

1. I agree that Michelle gets the final say on any household decisions.

2. I agree to perform all chores and household tasks.

3. I agree to accept any employment opportunities offered to me by Michelle. Any earnings from my employment will be controlled by Michelle until the end of the contract.

4. I agree that Michelle assumes ownership of all my possessions for the duration of this contract.

5. I agree to abide by a dress code set by Michelle.

Still on a high from apparently finding a solution to my problems, and still having somewhere to live, I quickly read through the agreement. It seemed a little over-the-top, but I didn't think about it too much. Given how much Michelle was helping me out, it seemed fair that I would have to do more around the house, and as for my earnings going to Michelle, right now a job seemed so far away that it really didn't matter to me. On the dress code, maybe Michelle didn't want me lounging around in a dressing gown, which was a small price to pay!

I signed my name, and Michelle told me she would be moving in the next day. I was to be out of the way whilst she moved in. She wasn't asking me to help with the move? Clearly this wasn't going to be so bad.

***

I spent the following day out of the house. I wandered around a few clothes stores, and bought myself a pair of Nike trainers now that I had some breathing room financially. I ate some food, before arriving home late, hoping to avoid being involved in any moving activities.

As entered the house, I saw the bathroom free and dived in for a shower after a day wandering shops. After showering, I wrapped myself in a towel, peeked open the door hoping not to run into Michelle and made the move across the hall to my bedroom. I turned the handle, but was confused as the door didn't open. Was it jammed? Looking closer, I noticed there was a lock on the door which hadn't been there before. "Hey?!" I shouted, confused.

I heard rustling behind the door, and a moment later Michelle appeared.

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked, aggrieved.

"It's my room now." she smiled.

"What?"

"It's the bigger room. It's my house, so i'm taking it. I have prepared the other bedroom for you though." Michelle stated calmly.

Not wanting to argue stood wrapped in a towel, I headed to the other bedroom in the house. I supposed it was fair enough, but it would have been nice to be told beforehand. I didn't like the idea of her moving all my stuff between rooms.

However, I was surprised as I entered the second bedroom. This had been renovated. It was a little shabby before, but now it was completely changed. The double bed was removed and replaced with a single bed, and the bed sheets were bright pink, with love hearts patterned on the pillows.

The only other items in the room was a dressing table with a mirror, a chest of drawers and a collection of books on the top, and a wardrobe. The room looked really sparse. My television, laptop and games console hadn't been moved yet, and that was just the start of my questions for Michelle. I reached for the chest of drawers to grab some clothes before asking for the rest of my things, but was shocked to see the contents.

Inside the top drawer lay a few neatly presented panties. They were all plain simple panties, all in the same type, with a lace trim around the waist, and a small bow on the front. There were five in total, one each in black, white, red, pink and light blue.

I yanked open the draw beneath, and found five vests, exactly matching each of the panties. All the same colours, with the same lace trim at the top of the vest. This was ridiculous. I stormed out, towel clutched around my waist.

"Can I at least grab my clothes."

"Are you forgetting out agreement?"

"What? I mean, i'm grateful for you helping me, but I still need my stuff."

"You gave me ownership of all your possessions, that includes clothes. AND, you agreed to my dress code."

"I... But..."

"I saw those trainers you bought. You need to learn a few things about saving money. I do a nice thing by helping you out, and the first thing you do is buy some expensive trainers?! It's time for you to learn to live more simply."

I started to worry, "I'm sorry, but please, I need my clothes at least. I'll take the trainers back."

"Don't worry, I know you will. If you can start to prove to me you are responsible, then we can start getting you some more 'stuff'. But right now, you owe me money, you don't have a job, you don't need any of this 'stuff'. How do you think i'm so successful? I'm going to teach you."

I didn't have a clue what has happening. I felt vulnerable stood in front of Michelle with my towel, but I couldn't bare to think about putting those girly panties and vests on.

"Please. I promise i'll learn, but don't make me..." I tried to look apologetic.

Michelle paused.

"Okay. I didn't think about just how girly they were. I'll give you some more options, but on two conditions. One, you hand over your bank accounts to me now, i'll control your spending. Two, no more demands or arguing with me. I'm helping you, but if you want to start complaining, then I can always just leave and take you to court for my money. IF you have any polite suggestions from now on, you can write them to me in a letter, okay?"

I nodded. There wasn't anything I could do. I needed her.

***

I returned to my new room, and sat next to the dressing table, wrapped in my towel. A few minutes later Michelle knocked on the door with a pile of clothes in her hand. I saw straight away they weren't mine, but at least I didn't immediately see bows and frills.

"Here. See, i'm already being far too nice, but i'm all about reusing and recycling. Here are some of my old period panties, vests, and I even have some jogging bottoms and shorts for you." Michelle placed the pile down on my pink bedsheets.

"I..."

Michelle warned me to stop by opening her eyes wide at me. I did. I sunk my head, and waited for her to leave.

Michelle moved over to me, leaned down, and I felt her cleavage drape over the back of my bare neck as she gave me a light kiss on the top of my head. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it. You can always write me some suggestions too." Michelle tapped a pile of paper on my dresser, it was part of a set, with pink lined paper decorated with love hearts, a pile of stickers next to it, and a fluffy pink pen. Then, she left the room.

Humiliated and defeated, I inspected the pile of clothes. There were three pairs of panties, two black, one beige, both full-brief style, thankfully without any frills or bows. I realised this was my best option for now, and pulled a pair of the black panties on. As I pulled them up, I noticed some stains, especially in the gusset, she did say they were old. I tried not to think of that, and pulled them up. I was surprised at how well they fit, hugging around my butt, and not causing too much pressure on the front. The material was stretchy and comfortable, and easily contained my very small package.

I then pulled on a matching vest, the same comfortable and stretchy material in black, with just two thin straps going over the shoulders. Finally, I reached for the jogging bottoms, thankful for them, and they seemed fairly plain! Unfortunately, as I unfolded them to place my legs in, I noticed the word 'Juicy' in large pink glittery text right on the butt. I suppose it was still better than being in the panties though.

I sat back down, and started to think of how I was going to get out of this.

***

I'm not sure how long had passed after pulling on my new clothes (or Michelle's old ones...), but I heard a gentle knock on the door. It was Michelle.

"Hey," she peered in

"Hey," I looked up, sheepishly

"So, okay if you make dinner in the next hour?"

"Err..."

"Don't worry, I have drawn up a schedule to help ease you into this. I won't expect you to be planning my meals and taking initiative just yet, we will get there though." Michelle handed me a ring binder, full of laminated pages.

"Erm, yeah, sure." I replied as she left the room. I started to look through the binder, which seemed to plan out days in precise detail. I looked at the plan for tomorrow:

6am - Wake up, shower, dress

6:30am - Free writing and reading time

7am - Clean bathroom fully

8am - Iron Michelle's clothes, prepare Michelle's breakfast (Bacon, eggs, home fries, toast, coffee)

9am - Michelle wake-up and assistance

9:50am - Personal time. Breakfast leftovers.

10am - Morning lesson

It went on like this, covering in detail the first two weeks. Each 'task' had a reference with more detail elsewhere in the binder, recipes for the food, instructions for ironing, etc... Though I didn't have a clue what the 'lesson' time was, why I had to wake up so early, what half of this even meant! I was about to jump up and complain to Michelle, but remembered both what I was wearing, and knowing what she would say, I just couldn't afford to have her chase for the money from me.

I decided to follow the plan for the evening, and try to think of what I could do afterwards.

I headed to the kitchen to follow the instructions for tonights recipe. Steak, fries and a glass of wine. At least I would be eating well.

I opened the recipe on the kitchen counter, and headed to the fridge. I immediately saw one large steak wrapped in paper, but could only find one. I tried to lean in to see if there was another further back, and then I felt a firm squeeze on my right butt cheek, particularly feeling the firm letters which spelled 'Juicy' pressing in.

"These look good on you." Michelle laughed. I tried to ignore it, knowing reacting could only cause me problems.

"I can only find one steak," trying to change the subject.

"I only want one."

"Oh, but what do I have then?"

"Well, even though you don't have any money, i'm not going to let you starve. I got a few salads for you, all on the bottom shelf."

Again, I was determined not to react. I replied "Thank you." and got on with cooking Michelle's meal. The steak smelled so good. After taking my time preparing and cooking the meal, I shouted that her meal was ready.

Michelle came through and stood at the door.

"I'm going to let you off this first time, but I don't want to have to keep saying this. You need to set the table, pour my drink, and then quietly come and find me to tell me that my meal is served. No shouting. Then you will pull my seat out for me, and wait until I allow you to sit with me/"

"Sorry, yeah," trying not to react.

"Miss."

"What?"

"Sorry, Miss."

"Oh, er... Sorry Miss." I blushed slightly.

"Better." She walked over to the table, and I pulled the seat out for her. She sat, and told me that I could now sit down.

I felt so belittled and humiliated, calling Michelle 'Miss', cooking for her, eating my simple salad as she ate the Steak I cooked, drinking water as she drank wine. Worse, I was sat in her old clothes as she wore jeans and a t-shirt. I really wish I didn't owe her money.

After we finished eating, Michelle returned to the other room to watch TV, whilst I cleaned the dishes. I quickly finished the cleaning after the meal, and decided to make the best of what I could do, and sat on the armchair to watch the TV alongside Michelle.

Michelle continued to watch some action movie, as she told me "Hey, that was a good meal, so it's fine to join me until your bed time. But you'll need to ask permission in the future."

"Bedtime?"

"It's all in the binder. But if we want to get you a job and earn back that money, you need a routine."

"Yeah, but..." as I started, Michelle turned and glared at me, I stopped.

"Sorry." She continued to glare, "I mean, sorry Miss."

At that, she turned back to watching the film. "Remember, you can always write me a letter with any suggestions."

I decided not to push my luck, and quietly watched along with her.

Roughly 20 minutes later, at 8pm, Michelle spoke up in a friendly voice, "Okay, bedtime for you."

I was about to react, 8pm was ridiculous. But I had quickly learned that arguing was useless. Michelle had the power here, I needed to think of something, and play along until then.

"Yes Miss. Goodnight Miss." adding as much enthusiasm as I could before heading to my room.

As I entered my room, I realised there was little for me to do. I was originally not planning on sleeping, but what else could I do? No TV, no computer, I realised even my phone was missing, clearly taken with the last of my clothes following my shower. I glanced to the bookshelf, and realised it was filled with chicklit, romance novels and women's magazines. Might as well just sleep.

I pulled off my 'Juicy' jogging bottoms, and peeled back the pink bedsheets. I lay thinking for a while, there in Michelles old panties and vest, and gently drifted to sleep.

***

I was woken by an alarm.

I reached over and saw a retro pink alarm clock, the type with the two bells on top. I turned it off, and saw the time read 6 o'clock. The alarm clock hadn't been there last night.

I sat up, and saw a note underneath the alarm clock.

Charlie,

I know this must be tough, but you must know this is all for the best. We will have you back on your feet in no time.

I checked in on you last night, and i'm glad you're sticking to the schedule. Make sure you follow it this morning too!

Miss Michelle x

It was too early to remember all of this.

I headed to the shower and followed the plan. As I dried myself, I tried not to think too much about the clothes I pulled on. Faced with the choice of the frilly cotton panties and vests, and Michelle's old plain ones, I stuck with Michelle's. I pulled on another pair of her black panties, again noticing the signs of wear as I pulled them on. I pulled on the remaining plain vest too, and my 'Juicy' joggers as well. The same look as yesterday evening.

The bathroom cleaning went by surprisingly quick, and before I knew it, it was time to iron Michelles clothes. She had left her clothes for the next day out for me to prepare for her. I carefully ironed the black pencil skirt and red blouse, and then precisely laid them down to prevent any wrinkles. I noticed she had also left out her red lace panties and matching bra, which I also carefully placed next to the folded items.

Finally, I prepared breakfast for Michelle, and managed to finish just in time for 9am, where I quietly knocked on my old bedroom door.

"Come in." I heard through the door. I gently opened the door carrying a cup of coffee.

"Thank you." Michelle whispered as I handed her the coffee.

"Would you like your breakfast in here, or at the table?"

"Bring it in here please."

I returned to the kitchen and placed her breakfast on a tray. I carefully carried it through. As Michelle saw me return, she sat up in bed, and I couldn't help but notice her generous breasts jiggle as she readjusted herself. She was wearing a black sheer babydoll, and I realised I could see a lot through the material, I quickly tried to focus elsewhere.

As I glanced around the room, I noticed she had made changes quickly whilst I was away yesterday. None of my possessions could be seen, I wondered if my clothes were still here somewhere. She had changed the bedding to plain white sheets, and the whole room looked a lot lighter and cleaner.

"You're excused, i'll call once i'm done."

I headed back to the kitchen and started cleaning the pots and pans.

"Charlie!" I heard shouted.

I quickly dried my hands and went back to Michelle.

"Run the bath for me."

"Yes Miss." I turned and headed to prepare the bath for her. A short while later, she followed as I was turning the taps off. As I turned the leave the room, I quickly stopped moving, unsure what to do as Michelle started pulling off the already revealing babydoll and matching thong in front of me. I really did try not to look, but I was so stunned that I definitely stared at her ample curves, and she definitely saw me, smiling as she stepped into the bath.

I sheepishly left the room, but was called back. "Take my laundry with you."

I picked up the discarded babydoll and thong from the floor, and carried them to the laundry pile, feeling the lasting warmth from the bust and crotch areas of the lingerie as I did.

I realised myself growing increasingly obsessed with Michelle, and this didn't help. Whilst I hated the situation, I must admit that I found her incredibly attractive, despite her being over twice my age. Yes, she had large breasts, an amazing ass, and looked good, but it was more than that, I think I was being lured in by the power she had over me.

As I was wondering what was happening, I was called back to the bathroom. "Towel", Michelle commanded as I entered. I reached for a towel, and handed it out to her, again trying to avert my gaze out of politeness.

"No, that's your job." Michelle said, standing in the bath, water flowing down her body.

I just looked open mouthed.

"Come on, dry me."

I gently moved the towel towards her dripping body as she stood still and proud. I started by patting her back with the towel, and moving up to her shoulders. Then, as I slowly moved down towards her ass, I felt my panties start to stretch slightly underneath my joggers. I could feel her butt jiggle as I dried, and I became fully erect in my panties. Thankfully, due to my small size, I could still fit comfortably inside the panties, but I wanted to make sure Michelle did not see.

12