All Comments on 'The Live-in Landlord Pt. 01'

by asshleybabe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SissywithabeardSissywithabeardalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to part 2 and seeing where you take this :)

SissySeanetteFagSissySeanetteFagalmost 3 years ago

I love it are there more parts ohhhh I wish this could happen to me.. I love crossdressing and I love cock. seanette55 @ outlook . com Buffalo, NY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

luv b in maid's shoes as hers

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 1 year ago

In love with Michelle

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies3 months ago

This story early on reminded me of a woman I dated years ago. "Jill" was SO attractive, I thought. We had sex on our 2nd date. Amazing!!! She was very playful too! She even convinced me to put on her panties! As our relationship continued, I realized she liked being in control of somethings. I was now wearing panties almost all the time! Under my guy clothes, I thought no one could tell what I was wearing. I went along with it ( I secretly liked wearing panties ).

Over a short time though her controlling ways and expectations were getting a bit too much for me, as she was making me wear more girl's lingerie, and do other things, like would I ever have sex with another guy! (I've had discreet sex with other guys before, and wanted to put that in my past ). She wanted to see me suck her friend "Tom's" cock, while I was dressed in girls clothes! I admit it was hot to think about and she was VERY persuasive! I was conflicted. I wanted to continue being with her, but I did NOT want to do it. Our relationship became strained. I was not ready to be open about my sexuality either!

One Day Tom MADE me suck him off! When Jill came back and heard what happened, Jill was upset, telling Tom that she wanted to be here, when that happened! This was too much for me. I ended that relationship. I don't want to be a sissy to a woman!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasshleybabe@asshleybabe
Hi, i'm Ashley and I love writing. Most of my stories will be themed around femdom, cuckolding, crossdressing etc... but open to most topics! If you like my stories, and want to send a tip or buy me a coffee, it would be greatly appreciated on Cash App via $CasshPay - it enco...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES