The Live-in Landlord Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quite a while later, I stood and admired my work, a sparkling kitchen, and at the same time Rachel came into the room dripping with sweat. "Good girl, you do clean well don't you?" she said, wiping sweat from her forehead, and I couldn't help notice the very wet and sweaty material over her boobs glistening. "Right, let's go and get cleaned up and ready for the evening." Rachel told me, leading me upstairs as I followed with her damp and thick butt very noticeable as I followed. She opened a door on the left which led to a bathroom, and Rachel turned the water on the start filling a well sized bath.

"Michelle tells me you are very good at bath time." she said matter-of-factly as she started to peel off her sweaty aerobics outfit. Her leotard and leggings now on the floor, Rachel remained in her high waisted black panties and a matching full cotton bra. "You can get ready too." she told me, helping me with the zip at the back of my dress, leaving me stood in my black lace thong and push-up bra. "Wow, I really worked up a sweat," she said once I was in my lingerie, and then changing the tone to something more serious, "lick this up for me won't you?" Rachel commanded as she lifted her bra and revealed the dripping beads of sweat now released from her cleavage. I leaned in and moved my tongue to between her extremely large breasts, and licked up the salty sweat, she then lifted each of her breasts in turn revealing even more beads for me to lick up. I winced slightly as I lapped my tongue against the hot and steamy skin that Rachel revealed to me, but continued to work efficiently. I felt relieved once I was done, but then she pulled down her high waisted panties revealing the mass of pubic hair underneath, allowing the sweat soaked panties to drop to the floor, she then spread her legs slightly, obviously giving me space to lick up the excess sweat there too. This was even hotter, sweatier and came with an additional smell that had built up over the day, and was stronger than the time I previously had to wear some of her panties. I continued licking, picking up many beads of sweat and other accumulated tastes from her day. The taste in my mouth was incredibly strong as Rachel finally allowed me to stop, reaching to the side and gesturing my current job was complete.

"Put this on." Rachel handed me a scrunched up mass of pink. As I unfurled it, I realised it was a swimming costume. It was a one-piece costume, pink with white-polkadots and a wavy band of frills around the waist. The straps for the shoulders also were bordered with frills, and the size looked small. I followed my orders, took off my panties and bra, and pulled the soft stretchy material over my legs. As I tried to pull the suit up my body, I realised it was definitely very small and I needed to use some force to pull the shoulder straps on, with the bottom of costume tightening significantly. As the suit settled into place, my tiny clit was tucked tight against my body, and my large butt quickly completely spilled out, with the material turning into a thong by bunching up into my butt.

I stood up in the costume feeling slightly ridiculous and infantile, with the frills of the costume sitting just above my clit. "So cute," Rachel said as she walked back into the bathroom completely naked, turned off the water, and stepped into the bath. Despite the size of the bath, she took up a lot of room in it, and then settled back, "hop in here cutie." I blushed, not expecting this. I was used to sitting by Michelle as she bathed, and drying her afterwards, so I was prepared to do so for Rachel (even though I knew I would enjoy doing it for Rachel far less), but I did not expect to be getting in with her.

I hesitated slightly, but then made my way to the opposite end of the bath. I couldn't see much room to fit. I stepped between Rachel's thick legs, becoming aware of my ass and clit on display as I stood, and quickly lowered myself down into the water, barely squeezing at the end, and having to tuck my knees up, my feet close to Rachel's crotch. My arms had to rest on Rachel's legs, which were mildly hairy, noticeable against the smoothness of my legs and body which I shaved rigorously every morning. I kept my eyes on my feet, careful not to touch Rachel's hairy pussy very close to them. Rachel seemed relaxed, but also looked on amused at me, scrunched up in my tiny polkadot swimming costume towards her feet. She reached over to grab an exfoliating glove and a pink razor, saying only "Get to work." before she leaned back and closed her eyes.

I put the exfoliating glove on my right hand and started rubbing from the top of Rachel's right foot, working my way up the leg. I had to hold on to her leg with my other non-gloved hand, working my way all the way up, needing to really feel and rub every inch of Rachel's large and doughy legs. I grew hesitant once I reached towards the top of her thighs, getting closer to the mass of pubic hair on display, floating at the surface of the water, it was also difficult to reach and get enough purchase to rub properly no matter how much I scrunched up my knees and leaned forward. Rachel leaned back relaxing with her eyes closed the whole time, and I decided to start and work my way up her left leg. Once I had done all but the top of her thighs, I shuffled my position despite the limited space, and moved onto my hands and knees between her legs, my head now forward and hovering not too far above the pubic hair. I worked on her inner thighs diligently, before finally finishing and grabbing the shaving foam from the side of the bath.

I had to rub my hands over every inch of Rachel's legs once again to apply the foam, this time having to make contact with both of my hands deep to the top of her inner-thighs. I then pulled out the razor and carefully pulled it over Rachel's legs, taking immense care. It took a long time, but I did a good job, carefully working my way up, noticing the shaved hair starting to fill the bath and stick to my arms, legs and costume. I took even more care once I reached the very top of her legs, carefully shaving the remaining hair on her inner thighs and having to get quite low to manoeuvre Rachel's legs so that I could shave the back area below her buttocks. I was finally done, but felt I needed to finish the job, so grabbed some soap from the side of the bath and gently finished the job by giving her legs a massage and lather. I could see Rachel leaning further back and relaxing, which was a good sign, but did leave me even less space scrunched in between her legs at the far end of the bath.

I sat at the end of the bath, Rachel's now smooth legs straddling me, feeling the tight strain of the small swimming costume on me, not knowing what to do next. I sat and waited, my only view being the pubic hair and large breasts of Rachel spread clearly in front of me.

Eventually Rachel's head propped up, and she said a simple "Good girl."

Rachel worked herself up to standing with me still sat in the bath, so much more space suddenly became available. She stood in the middle of the bath above me, pubic hair facing me at eye level. She then pressed the push-in plug with her toe, and the water started to drain. She grabbed a bottle from the side of the bath and handed it to me below her, it was body butter. I got to work, now in a drained bath, but sat beneath Rachel in my tiny wet swimming costume. I worked the body butter over her legs from the awkward position I found myself in. As I finished the legs, I was gestured to continue, and worked the butter up her soft midsection before spending a significant amount of time working into her large bouncy breasts. I had never managed to feel Michelle's breasts other than through a towel, and couldn't help but find myself enjoying it. Eventually I finished on her breasts, and then worked on her back, before massaging the butter into her arse, feeling initially reluctant to rub too much, but eventually as she didn't complain I made sure to cover all of her round butt.

By the time I finished applying the body butter to Rachel she was dried, and there was no need for towelling her. I was still wet in my tiny pink costume at the bottom of the bath directly underneath Rachel, so close to her pubic hair I was consistently breathing in that familiar smell. "Well done," she said simply, finally stepping out from over me, "wait there." as she left the bathroom, I sat still and wet at the bottom of the bath in my too small pink polkadot costume.

A few minutes later Rachel returned in pyjamas. She wore long legged red chequered pyjama bottoms and a matching short sleeved stop which had a high round neck with white rim around the collar, her large breasts pushing up against the material. "Let's get you out of that little costume," she began, as I was still sat in the bath, "I got these just for you." handing me a some bundled clothes before heading back out of the bathroom.

I peeled off my tiny costume, feeling relief as I pulled the material which had been forced up into my crotch. I dried myself with a spare towel that Rachel left for me, and then unfurled the clothes that she had provided. Again, I feel like Rachel had either mistakenly or intentionally chosen clothes far too small for me. The set of clothes consisted of a ruffled sheer mesh nightie with spaghetti straps, lots of ruffles all the way down, and it was very small and short. There was also a pair of plain pink cotton panties, again, looking very small, and then a garter with two pink nylon stockings. I fixed the garter on first, having been taught by Michelle the proper way to do this, and then pulled the delicate sheer nylon pink stockings up my legs before fixing the straps in place to the garter. I then pulled the white cotton panties over the top, sliding them up my legs and really having to pull tightly to get them into place, my ass immediately fell out the sides of the back of the panties, my clit squeezed tightly at the front. Finally I pulled the ruffled pink nightie overhead, it ended about the same level of the top of my panties, meaning my entire ass spilling out the sides was on display. Getting my breasts inside the tight nightie was tough too, they were slightly spilling over the top too. I felt ridiculous. I could see boobs and ass struggling to be contained in the outfit in the mirror, but realised I had no other option, and headed out of the bathroom to see what else Rachel had in store for me.

***

Rachel smiled at me as I walked into her bedroom, pink ruffled nightie ending above my tiny cotton panties, my pink stockings held up by a garter. "Very cute." she said, as she sat in front of a beauty table mirror finishing drying her short hair. I felt extremely conscious of my butt jiggling as I walked, pushed up and lifted more than usual due to the tight small panties, and being on full display with my nightie not even covering it.

"Michelle was right, you are very good, i'll have to have you around more often." I nodded, but was worried this would become regular, meaning more time away from Michelle, and more time under the control of Rachel. She then stood up in her red chequered pyjamas and led me downstairs to the lounge.

Rachel made herself comfortable on the couch, and pointed me towards a small pink folded blanket at the base of the couch, clearly meant for me to sit on. I followed her instructions and sat crossed-legged on the blanket next to her feet, my pink nylon stockings sliding against each other as I crossed my legs. She had prepared my evening shake and pills to drink down whilst pizza was ordered, and I obediently drank down the shake and with pills, something that was now completely normal for me. I sat by her feet as she waited for her pizza, watching TV quietly.

Much to my relief, Rachel headed to the door to collect the pizza once the knock on the door was heard, leaving me to sit on my pink blanket in my ruffled nightie. When she returned with the pizza box, she sat down and looked down at me before she started eating. "Come in here while I eat," she said, opening her legs wider, "you won't have to smell my pizza then, I don't want you to be tempted." I obeyed, and turned with my legs crossed to face Rachel, her crotch at my eye level. She shuffled forward so that her crotch moved closer to my face, and then she pushed down on the back of my head to my face was buried deep into the top of her pyjama covered thighs. I was crushed down deep, I could feel some of her pubic hair scratching through the material on my face. I then felt Rachel pick up the pizza box, resting it on her thighs and over my head, I felt another push on my head so that my entire head was below the top of her thighs, allowing the pizza box to balance.

"Hold still now." Rachel said, as I presumed she started to eat, but with my ears tightly held by the press of Rachel's thick and bouncy thighs, I could barely hear anything. I struggled to breathe in the space, having to deeply inhale through my mouth, sucking on the material of her pyjamas pushed right up against her pussy. I eventually became used to the strategy, but at no point was it easy, I had to continue thinking about my breathing, tasting that scent of her pussy, feeling the rub of the pubic hair, feeling small movements above me as Rachel enjoyed herself eating. It felt like it lasted for an hour. Finally I felt movement above me, the pizza box being removed, and the thighs keeping my head in place widen slightly and allowing me to leave. I felt my head rise, incredibly flushed.

"It felt like you enjoyed that," Rachel said with a smile, "okay, an extra kiss as a treat." With that Rachel pulled down the top of her pyjama bottoms revealing again the mass of pubic hair. I immediately knew what she wanted me to do, I leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss through the scratchy and rough pubic hair.

"Thank you" I replied as I hung my head, Rachel allowing her pyjamas to snap back into place.

I spent the following hour or so on my blanket working on Rachel's feet. First massaging her feet for a significant amount of time as she reclined watching TV, before finishing by painting her nails a deep red with a number of coats.

***

Eventually we headed back upstairs to the bedroom, it was nearly 9pm so I was hoping to head to sleep soon. However, it quickly became apparent Rachel had more in store for me.

Feeling my ass clap as I climbed the stairs behind Rachel, she entered the bedroom and pulled down her pyjama bottoms, reaching into a drawer and pulling out a strap-on dildo. The dildo was large, and she started fixing it into place on her crotch. I winced as she turned around, the huge black dildo pointing out from her crotch, public hair spilling out around the base, realising what was likely coming up next for me.

"I know you might be a bit scared," Rachel started as she walked towards me, "but I think you will enjoy this. Besides, I have seen you and Kurt chatting at work, so you'll need some practice." she smiled as she dropped Kurt's name, seeing me blush at the same time. "Let's start with a blowjob." I got down on my knees and dropped in front of the huge cock protruding from Rachel. I tentatively started licking the tip.

"Come on, you can do better than that." Rachel called from above, I put more of the large head of the cock in my mouth, and started sucking back and forth. "Further." the command from above, I tried to move the cock deeper into my mouth but felt myself starting to gag as it moved towards my throat. I was barely halfway down the cock at this point, and Rachel would later tell me this was only an 8-inch dildo.

Rachel pulled the cock out of my mouth and looked down at me, "It's normal to gag at first, but you will need to get over it, that's why we are practicing," moving the cock back to my mouth, "now make sure you make eye contact with me." I maintained eye contact with Rachel, nodding my head, and then moving the cock towards the back of my throat. I felt myself gagging but pushed through the intense desire to pull my head back, pushing further and feeling my eyes desperately water as the cock went further to the back of my throat.

Rachel again pulled the cock back after a while of forcing it deep into my throat, I tried to recover and wipe my eyes as the tears streamed down my face, but Rachel quickly slapped my hands down. "Don't worry about how you look, always focus on the cock, and keep that eye contact. When you break from the cock, work on the balls, use my pussy for practice." I nodded, not daring to break eye contact, and moved my head lower to start licking Rachel's pussy, immediately experience that strong and sticky taste. I kept my eyes on Rachel's, looking up past the protruding cock as I tried to show enthusiasm. I quickly moved back onto the cock, already feeling more experienced as the cock reached towards the back of my throat, holding back the gags and letting the tears stream.

Eventually Rachel pulled back the cock and motioned me to stand, showing me myself in the mirror. I saw my face covered with black streaks of the mascara tears pouring down my face, my eyes watery, spit and pussy residue around my mouth. "Good job, you look like a real slut. Now turn around." she forcibly turned me by the hips and pushed me onto her bed where I quickly got onto my hands and knees.

I felt Rachel slide down my cotton panties down my thighs, resting over my stockings, and she then moved the tip of the dildo to my pussy, and felt initially the residual spit acting as the lube as the thick cock was forced into me. It had been a few days since wearing the butt plug, and at first this was a similar feeling, but then it went way deeper, sliding deep into my pussy and filling me up. The feeling was intense, obtrusive and incredible all at the same time, feeling uncomfortable and difficult to take whilst also giving me the closest thing to pleasure I had felt since my clit went limp weeks ago. I wanted to stop, but I couldn't, waves of pleasure came over me as Rachel slid the cock in and out of my pussy, going deep each time, causing me pain and intense joy simultaneously. I moaned in agony and elation. I heard Rachel laughing as she slapped my ass, I felt humiliated as it jiggled up and down from the slaps and the rhythm of Rachel's thrusts as she fucked me.

The fucking continued, my ass and breasts jiggling vigorously as Rachel's thrusts grew more and more intense. She could hear my screams. "Do you want me to stop?" she asked amused, more mascara teaming down my face.

"No" I screamed breathlessly immediately, humiliated but I couldn't stop now. I felt pure pleasure building inside of me, I couldn't stop now.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to keep fucking me!" I replied without thought, extending the 'me' into a scream.

"Good slut." Rachel replied, slapping my jiggling ass at the same time. My pleasure continued to build towards a crescendo, it was unlike anything I had ever felt before, I moaned and moaned and felt intense fizzing joy spread through every nerve of my body, it was intense, immense and exhausting. With my final orgasm and moan I felt Rachel push me forward, pulling the cock out from deep within my pussy. I collapsed on my front, recovering in joy.

Rachel then quickly flipped me over as I was catching my breath. I had my eyes closed, but opened them as her hands went towards my exposed clit. I could see a small amount of clear liquid had oozed from my clit, much less thick than my cum used to be, but there was a small amount. "Oh my, it looked like you enjoyed that," she said, cupping the small amount of cum from my clit and rubbing it onto my face. I sat up slightly, and saw the complete mess of my face in the mirror, smothered in tears, mascara and cum.

Before I had a chance to think Rachel pushed my head back down and positioned herself over me on the bed. "You might be finished, but i'm not." lowering her sizeable ass towards my sticky and messy face, she let it fall with pressure over me, and I followed her orders to start licking. Rachel allowed me occasional breathing breaks, and I continued to lick her asshole as she moved her butt up and down over my face. I was exhausted by continued to lick up and down, still overcome by the pleasure I had just experienced.