The Live-in Landlord Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Rachel moaned and released my face from being buried deep into her butt. She swung her thigh over my face, and leaned back on the bed next to me. She pulled me into her close, and pushed my face against her breasts, I finally relaxed, my face buried in her cleavage for some time as she occasionally rubbed my hair and said "Good girl."

After a while Rachel headed to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, telling me to pull up my panties and get ready for bed. I settled down, Rachel telling me not to wash my face, which was still intensely messy and sticky, but now dry as well. She returned to the bed, pyjama top still on, but bottoms remaining off. We pulled the covers back, and I settled down, with a new found appreciation for Rachel following the pleasure I experienced earlier, I found myself eager to cuddle up next to her. She allowed it for a short while, but eventually told me, "Okay cutie, if you want to cuddle me, you can cuddle my thighs". I nodded enthusiastically, no longer pretending to be enthusiastic to get through the evening but a willing servant of hers. I shuffled down the bed, made some final adjustments to my ruffled nightie and tight panties, and wrapped my arms around the top of Rachel's chunky bottom thigh as she relaxed on her side in my direction, my head resting up against her pubic hair, and felt myself smiling as I fell to sleep.

***

I woke with my face feeling slightly damp and sticky, quickly remembering my head was still buried in Rachel's naked crotch, my arms hugged around one of her thick thighs. I felt Rachel moving above me, pulling herself away from me and gently pushing my head back and waking me up. I pulled my head back, and noticed some hair on my tongue, pulling it out as I arose out from the covers. I was feeling slightly sheepish and embarrassed now, knowing how much I had completely given in to worshipping Rachel after the pleasure she gave me the previous night.

"Go and get ready, then you can make me some breakfast and we will hit the shops" Rachel said.

I picked myself up to head to the bathroom, feeling my ass bouncing as it was still pushed up tight and spilling out of the panties I wore. I saw myself in the mirror and remembered the state of my face. Covered in trails mascara, my lipstick smeared everywhere, sticky patches across my face, and I could still taste Rachel's pussy. I carefully removed my nightie, stockings, garter and panties, jumped in the shower and set about my normal morning routine.

After a long time shaving, scrubbing and moisturising, then applying my make-up I felt a lot better with a spring in my step. I had a towel wrapped around my bust and walked back into Rachel's bedroom where she had pulled out some clothes for me. On the bed lay a small pair of pink panties with a glittery cartoon unicorn image on the front, and a matching bralette which had the same cartoon unicorn displayed across it. Next to the panties and bralette was a pink gingham dress with large white ruffles around the shoulders and a large tied bow on the waist. Then, on the floor next to the bed were a pair of black Mary Jane heels and some white cotton socks with pink ruffles around the ankles. I was embarrassed to be going in public like this, but I reached for the panties to get the ordeal over with.

Before I could pull the panties on, Rachel stopped me, "first we need to get you the right scent, sit down there." she said pointing to the bed, I sat with my minuscule limp clit on display. She then straddled over me and gently rubbed her pussy over my clit, I felt it slide over my clit and smooth crotch leaving a trail of residue. "A little kiss before you put those panties on?" she then asked, moving her pussy away from my crotch and towards my face, I gently kissed into her pubic hair, taking care not to mess up my make-up. I then reached down for the panties and pulled them up, again, like the previous night, completely unable to contain my butt which quickly swallowed most of the back of the panties.

I then pulled the bra in place overhead, not used to wearing bralettes without such defined cups, and allowed my breasts to gather and squeeze together inside. I then pulled the pink gingham dress overhead which was thankfully a good fit, but it felt more like a costume, the frills and bows, the large flowing hem ending above my knees. I finished by pulling the white cotton socks on, adjusting the pink frills around my ankles and then pulling on the black Mary Jane heels. I saw myself in the mirror, knowing I would stand out in such a feminine and over-the-top outfit. That was before Rachel pulled my hair into high pigtails as I sat down, emphasising the humiliation of the look, and then to top it all off, she tied a pink choker around my neck complete with a silver metallic love heart at the front.

Rachel herself quickly threw on some of her large high waisted black panties, large plain black bra, some jeans and a simple black t-shirt. Our outfits couldn't have been more contrasting.

I made Rachel breakfast, feeling like a caricature of a 50's housewife in my ruffled gingham dress moving around the kitchen. I served up breakfast and drank my shake at the same time before I followed Rachel to her car, and we set off for some bra shopping.

Rachel on the way told me she had a friend who ran a lingerie store, and we would be going there for a fitting. I was at once relieved that the fitting was likely to be more private, and not some random shop assistant, but I wasn't sure what Rachel would have in store for me. We parked up outside the store, and Rachel held my hand as we walked to the store, I felt infantile in my outfit being led by my hand into the store.

We walked into the store and I could see rows and rows of bras, panties and nightwear. Walls full of large cupped t-shirt bras, endless lace, cotton, frills, every colour, I was overwhelmed. As I tried to take it all in a woman came to greet us, immediately saying hello to Rachel and giving her a hug.

"This must be Charlotte." the woman said turning towards me, and then coming in for a hug. She had long curly red hair and thick rimmed glasses, whilst clearly much older than me, she looked incredibly beautiful. She was wearing a tight black t-shirt with a very deep v-neck to show off her sizeable breasts, and then a long flowing patterned red skirt which reached right down to her feet. I felt her bouncy breasts push right up against mine as she hugged, completely eclipsing them. "I'm Kayla, let's get you measured up." she said as she led me through the aisles of lingerie through to a back room.

Kayla positioned me in the centre of the spacious changing room and stood tall in front of me, Rachel slightly behind me and to my side. I realised they were waiting for me to pull my dress off, so reached up and pulled the frilly white lace shoulders of my pink gingham dress down, allowing it to fall to my feet, and leaving me stood in front of a stranger in only my tiny pink unicorn bralette and panties, pink choker, plus my Mary Jane heels and frilly socks. I felt very exposed, but was becoming more and more used to the feeling.

Rachel reached for my ass, and roughly grabbed and jiggled my right cheek spilling out of the back of my tiny panties. She kept patting my ass from underneath, keeping it jiggling out of control. "I think she's going to need some new panties too." Rachel said, ignoring me and looking towards Kayla.

Kayla started laughing softly under her breath and walked over, "Definitely." she said as she took over from Rachel and inspected my soft rippling butt as it bounced up and down, I stood still looking forward. "With a butt like that you're not going to be able to wear full panties i'm afraid, that ass is made for thongs." Kayla said firmly, I nodded my head. She then quickly pulled out a measuring tape and started measuring up my bust, readjusting my breasts inside the glittery unicorn bralette methodically without asking, taking multiple measures over, under and around my breasts.

After a final measure Kayla headed back into the main shop, quickly returning with a plain black t-shirt bra. "Here, try this one on, you should be a 30D." I took the bra into my hands, shocked that my size was a D cup, previously having been wearing 32B bras. I pulled the cups over my perky breasts and fastened the bra into place behind my back, it felt so much more comfortable than the smaller bras I had been squeezing into for the last couple of weeks, my growing breasts felt supported and snug in the cups, but still lifted into sizeable cleavage. "How does that feel?" Kayla asked.

"Amazing." I replied, smiling at her. She smiled back.

I was then handed a plain black thong to match the bra, I pulled it on and my ass felt much more free. Still jiggling as I moved, but now not forced out by tight panties. Kayla had found the perfect size for me. She told me I could keep these on as we browsed for other lingerie, so I pulled my dress back on over the top, now feeling much more comfortable underneath.

We browsed the rails, but I was very much a silent observer. Rachel led the way, picking up item after item, mostly skimpy and revealing. She picked up multiple mesh bras, peephole bras and some with and excessive number of straps, often commenting to Kayla how good it would look on me, never asking myself. She also picked up plenty of the matching panties to go with the bras, usually g-strings, thongs, full of lace or excessive glitter and straps around the hips.

Kayla suggested some bodysuit lingerie, and quickly Rachel picked out several varieties, very much in the same revealing style as the existing lingerie, though was a full bodystocking which had lace stockings as part of the entire piece. There must have been at least a dozen bras and five bodysuits gathered up between Kayla and Rachel now, before finally Rachel suggested we get a few more 'everyday bras' and picked up a couple of more full-cupped push up bras, t-shirt bras and some strapless with some matching plain thongs. Rachel proceeded to the till to buy the huge range without consulting me.

"Wow, this must be almost your first month's wages!" Rachel commented as she handed over a stack of cash to Kayla. I then realised this would be coming out of my own earnings, meaning this entire first month of work was doing nothing to get me out of my debt. However, at the same time, I couldn't protest, I loved the feel of this new bra and needed more like it... I started to wonder how some of the more revealing ones would feel.

***

Boutique bags of lingerie stacked on the back seat, Rachel drove me back home to Michelle. Before exiting the car, I felt a pang of gratitude to Rachel. I was dreading this so much the previous night when I found I was spending the evening with her, but despite some harsh tasks, I felt desperate for more of the pleasure she had given me, and for the lingerie she had helped me buy.

I plucked up the courage to look into her eyes and say "Thank you Rachel." as we both sat in the car.

"You're welcome cutie, if you're good you can spend plenty more time with me." I couldn't help but smile as she said that. "Now a kiss goodbye?" Rachel lifted herself in the seat slightly, undoing the top of her jeans and pulling down her high waisted black panties to reveal the pubic hair I was now so familiar with. I found myself ready and willing to move my face towards it, and gently buried my nose into her crotch as I softly kissed her. I wanted to show my gratitude.

Eventually she pushed my head back, and I sheepishly said "Thank you." again before gathering up the multiple boutique bags and making my way inside.

I walked back into the apartment, and Michelle was reclining on the sofa. I moved into her view, lingerie bags in hand and pink gingham dress flowing around me.

"Ah good you're back, did you have a good time?"

"Yes Miss." I replied. She smiled.

"Good. I like the little outfit. Give me a twirl."

I nodded, placed the bags down, and twirled allowing the bottom of the dress to spin wide. "Thank you Miss."

Her eyes moved back to the TV, "I'll want some lunch soon," she said, "but my bedroom is a mess, sort that out first."

I nodded and obediently moved towards my old bedroom, missing the contact of Rachel as I served Michelle, despite Michelle being much more traditionally beautiful with her curvy figure and effortless looks. I opened the door and found a mess of bedsheets and clothes strewn across the floor, my eyes immediately moved to a discarded condom on top of some of the sheets. I had my work cut out for me.