The Live Streamer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was coming back to my full faculties. I was furious. Disgusted. I wanted to throw up. I couldn't believe I kneeled there and let him piss in my mouth - not just that, I swallowed it. Before I could think on it much further I realized I gagged. His cock was harder than it had been all night and it was pushing on my tonsils. I felt horrified. How loud did I gag? Did the Master's mic pick it up? I couldn't slip up again. I decided I just needed to finish the night and as soon as we were finished, I would crawl out from under the Master's desk and I would gut punch him hard enough for his next piss to be mostly blood. The only reason I didn't put an end to the night now was my promise. I promised to stay under him for four hours and keep my mouth in his service. While it was true I never promised to swallow his piss, specifically, he never said he wouldn't.

"Focus! Focus on the Master. I'm getting ready to drop a mega load on this next lil bitch. Keep focused." I heard from above. He was once again talking to his audience but it was really directed at me. I wasn't sucking him very well as I just kept replaying what had just happened. I decided the Master was correct - I should just focus. Focus on his cock, focus on his balls, we were half finished and I am sure the worst was over. I did love sucking his cock, after all. I might as well do my best to get as much as I can out of this bullshit experience.

I doubled my sucking pressure. I was trying to suck an actual tesicle out through his cock. "Oh yes! I am nailing it tonight, friends!" he said as he most definitely pushed into my face knocking the back of my head against the underside of the desk. He was careful of that earlier, this time he seemed to be enjoying himself too much to be completely calm about what was going on underneath the desk. I am sure his audience still had no idea, but I imagine being even more brazen was exciting him even more.

Right Tap - for a second load in 2 hours I couldn't believe the size. This one was twice as much as the first load he blew into my mouth. Master's cock emptied like a garden hose turned on full blast for 2 seconds. "Oh Yes! Take it. Take that. Swallow every bit of that punishment from the Master. You are all in for a treat watching me dominate tonight." He basically yelled while his thick sticky load coated every centimeter of my mouth, and very slowly slid down my throat. I was still sucking him as he was quickly deflating.

I softened my sucking and lightly nursed Master's cockhead teasing his piss slit (not cum slit) with my tongue. His cock, barely plumped-up, felt perfect in my mouth. It was like it belonged there. I was once again just feeling lucky to serve him. He had 1000s of people who liked him enough to watch him play games and here I was, lucky enough to kneel between his legs and have my mouth used by the Master - it was a great feeling. I felt proud to be of use to him while I nursed on his dick and licked at the sticky fluid that barely dribbled from his piss slit every time he flexed his cock - the ghost of the huge orgasm he just experienced. Maybe that was the other reason he lost a little control - had I made it further than the other 2. Is the piss where they both drew the line? Am I giving him the best service he has gotten?

I doubled my efforts at the thought. I don't know what happened to the anger and disgust I felt just 15 minutes ago, but it seemed to be replaced with pride at being the best mouth Master has ever used. I wanted him to know I was happy to be serving him. I went from the post ejaculate nursing to full sucking again. He laughed out loud, "Very nice - I am very happy with the way this is going tonight everyone."

Left Tap - I moved to his balls. I can understand his cock needing a little break after just orgasming for a second time. I loved serving balls anyway.

Left Tap - What, I just moved, okay, back to cock, I placed a big kiss on it...

Left Tap - then another rapidly. I froze with my lips connected to his soft cockhead. "This part of the game can kiss my ass" I heard from above me. Master scooted his pelvis forward, lifted his legs, and planted his feet on the built-in desk shelves on both sides of me. I understood. I had to move to sitting cross-legged, but still lean forward. It wasn't terribly uncomfortable, but awkward. I kissed his taint - it was just as soft as before.

I had to use my face to nuzzle underneath his balls and get to his ass. I was doubly excited again, this was not exactly new territory, but it still had his musty scent. I had licked and sucked that off of everywhere else. I slid my tongue into his crack - I couldn't see, but I felt the very tip of my tongue brush against the edge of his asshole. Again, I was somewhat disgusted. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I pulled my tongue back a bit and lapped at his taint and the bottom of his crack that I could easily reach. A minute or two passed.

Left Tap, Left Tap, Left Tap - "C'mon everyone, send me some love in the chat. My ass needs some love closing out the 3rd hour of this stream." he said to them and to me. I stretched my neck further forward and pushed my tongue forward as far as I could into his ass crack and I could feel every wrinkle as my tongue slid across his asshole. "There it is! There is some love for my narrow ass. Tuning into my stream, just showing up is nice, but I really enjoy it when you show me how much you love doing for me. I am the Master, after all."

Wow. He is amazing. He has all these people eating out of the palm of his hand while he plays a video game and he has me eating out of the crack of his ass. And I was encouraged. I wanted to show him how much I loved servicing him. I let extra saliva run down my tongue and I circled my tongue around his asshole. I realized I was literally rimming him. I would never have believed me capable of doing such a thing. I began to really focus my tongue on his hole. I laid my tongue flat on his hole and made big licks almost like I was cleaning it for him. He squirmed. I switched to the tip of my tongue, I was flicking the center of his hole and pushing against it.

"I'm going to lose my mind tonight guys. It's all going my way tonight." he said as rocked his pelvis further forward pushing his ass further into my face. I was now completely focused on pushing my tongue into him. I wasn't getting anywhere fast, but the first few centimeters of my tongue were unmistakably further than they were a minute ago. I was doing it. What could possibly be more humiliating? Could a man demean himself any more than voluntarily pushing his tongue into a teen nerd's asshole while he played video games in front of 4,000 people? Half my tongue was inside him now. It was so warm and his ass now seemed to be pulling my tongue deeper with its velvety soft walls. I don't know what broke my concentration, but right then I realized I could literally be a centimeter away from touching Master's shit with my tongue. I freaked and pulled it back. In reality, that probably would never happen, but I did have a minor panic about it. I kept enough composure to leave my lips on his ass so I never really broke contact and I just started kissing his ass with lots of tongue, but I didn't want to push my tongue into him again. I was officially grossed out by what I had done.

Left Tap - I licked up to his balls.

Left Tap - I took his dickhead back into my mouth and started to...

Right Tap - My heart sunk. There is no way he'd do this to me again. "We are coming into our final half hour of the night everyone - let's finish strong." He said. I remembered what he said earlier about being pleased the most when I make him believe I enjoyed serving him. I figured I had already done it once. I didn't want to do it again, but as long as it is going to happen I might as well make it good for him. I circled my tongue quickly around the head and ever-so-slightly applied suction so he'd get the hint I was looking forward it this time. It didn't come.

His dick started hardening again but there was no piss. I was grateful. He either changed his mind or it was a false alarm. I have felt like I needed to piss many times after getting head, but I didn't really have to piss. I was sucking rhythmically trying to bring all the blood back. He was staying about half hard. I loved this, personally. I love cocks when they are between soft and hard. They feel plump, soft, sturdy, they fit so snugly between the tongue and roof of the mouth. I just love the feeling.

Next thing I know, I hear, "that does it for us tonight. I love you all, thanks for logging on to my stream. I will see you all next time." He threw out some names again - I assumed sponsors and other gamers to follow. "The Master is Out!" and with that I heard him set his headset on the desk that had served as my ceiling for the past four hours. He pushed his chair back and his dick plopped out of my mouth. I slowly crawled out and looked up at his smiling face. He raised his foot to my face, "look down, off your hands, stay on your knees." He said in an amused voice.

"I didn't think you had it in you. I hoped, but I doubted. To be honest with you, this was the first time someone actually drank my piss. I have never gotten off harder in my life. I know you didn't want to, but your need to serve me kicked in; I knew it would with the right submissive. You are a true little sub" he said as he stepped to me and his cock hit my nose and slid to one side until it was on my cheek and his dick head made contact with my lips.

Without looking up at him, "Master" I began but he cut me off.

"Master, huh? You think I am your Master? Do you think of yourself as a slave to me?" he asked again in a very amused voice.

"I, uh, I am not sure. When I was listening to you live stream you referred to yourself as the Master a lot and I just started referring to you as that in my head I guess."

"And you like that idea. You want to be my slave?" He asked again.

"I don't know, Sir. I guess I was afraid at first, but then it seemed like the only thing that mattered was making you happy. I was hoping I did better than everyone else. I was hoping you used my mouth more than anyone else and I could convey to you somehow that I really wanted you to use my mouth for your happiness. I have never submitted this far to anyone, so to really answer your question - I guess, yes. I like the idea of you being my Master and me having to serve you." I answered.

"Do you want to go further?" He asked.

"I have no idea how to take it further, Master. I still can't believe what happened already." I answered in disbelief.

"That is just it. You could leave here and replay it over in your head a 1000 times and make yourself believe I made you swallow my piss. You were stuck under my desk, etc. But if you want to truly leave here knowing you actually submitted to me, beg me to do it again. Beg me for the pleasure. After all, I would be doing it for you, not you doing something for me." His voice was almost accusatory.

I was lost. I was on my knees in front of someone I could bench press and would never give a second thought to under any other circumstance, but for some reason I knew he was right. I was getting everything out of this deal. He was letting me serve him. I inhaled a big gust of air and could smell his cock mixed with my spit. I wanted to look up, but didn't dare. I moved my face up and down and side to side letting his cock rub all over it, "now or never" he said, letting his partially hard cock flop all over my face.

"Please Master, will you please do it?" What was I saying?!

"Be specific, bitch." He said through gritted teeth.

"Will you, uh, I mean Master, Will you please urinate in my mouth? I choked out.

"Why?" he asked.

"I need to serve you. I need to serve you completely. It would mean everything to me to serve as your personal urinal." I was on the verge of tears.

"I don't know. I have a lot of piss. It will probably flow out of your mouth." He said and although I wasn't looking up at his face, I felt like I could hear the smirk on his ugly face. Additionally, his cock was swelling. While I believed I was getting the best part of this scenario because I needed to serve him, deep down I knew he was enjoying this part more than anything else all night.

"I promise to swallow it all!" I exclaimed. "Please let me take your dick in my mouth and swallow your piss. I need to serve you, Master. I need to feel you use my mouth again. I'll give you anything, Master. Please piss in my mouth. Please." I was kissing his cock as much as possible, all over.

I felt his hand on my head and his fingers entwine in my hair. He was pulling my head back, "look at me" he said. I couldn't believe it, but I wasn't going to question, I made eye contact. "Open your mouth," I quickly complied and I felt his warm, soft cock head make contact with my tongue. Instinctively, I closed my lips around it and closed my eyes. "No, look at me the whole time."

I thought I was going to pass out. My heart felt like it was fluttering. I knew this was a different kind of moment for me. Master was right, I could never go back from this moment. I will know for the rest of my life that I voluntarily - actually not even voluntarily - I actively begged someone to piss in my mouth. I looked into his eyes, I felt his cock pulse and there it was again. The feeling of 98.6 degree piss spraying my tongue at first, then the roof of my mouth. I very audibly swallowed and was rewarded with Master's smile.

"I love knowing this dynamic. It is great knowing I made you into my toilet. You are looking at me right now, thankfully. You are literally thankful I am pissing in your mouth. You better thank me when I am done pissing too. If I asked you to do another four hours right now, I bet you would." I nodded without breaking eye contact. "Haha," he chuckled and I swallowed for the fourth time. It is not like there is a lot of room in my mouth which is 3/4 way full of cock - a pissing cock fills it up quickly and I had to swallow often.

"Well, you aren't going to get to worship me another 4 hours tonight. I have a 9am Friday class - freshman get screwed on class schedules." He was explaining perfectly calmly as if he wasn't spraying piss onto my tonsils. "This is nice though, you know. I got as far as pissing in 2 other guy's mouths, but they both spluttered and neither swallowed, let alone begged to be my toilet. You are the lucky one though - so lucky you found me. How many guys would let you drink their piss, huh?" I nodded carefully again. "I am almost finished using your mouth for my piss and for the night," he said as his stream ebbed and I felt him flex a few times pushing out the last of it. I sucked thirstily.

He pulled my head off him with the handful of hair he still had. I looked down immediately, "Master, thank you so much. Thank you for letting me be your urinal. Thank you for pissing in my mouth and letting me swallow it. You literally own my mouth and I would do anything for you." I don't know what I was saying exactly, but I also teared up.

"Are you crying?!" He asked excitedly.

"No, I am just very thankful." I said quietly, but my nose had grown stuffy and it definitely made me sound like I was holding back tears.

"Oh fuck yes," he said an he jammed his now hard cock back into my mouth and starting fucking my face. "You worship me so hard you started crying at the thought of not being used by me. The mere thought you wouldn't get to be my toilet again made you cry. Oh fuck. I am going to unload another wad of ball snot into your mouth. Your mouth is truly mine, I'm about to treat it like a fucking kleenex. I'm going to blow my nasty cum into it. Hear that? I own your mouth and it is literally disposable to me. I will use it as I see fit. Fuck yes," and then I felt his third batch of ejaculate start coating my mouth. It was extremely sour and thin. I doubt there was much semen in it - it had to mostly be the additional fluids excreted during ejaculation. I was still grateful.

He was literally smashing my nose into him and kind of bucking into me. I am sure his 3rd orgasm in just over 4 hours straddled that line of whether it was more pleasure or pain. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I wanted him to know this is where I wanted to be forever. I squeezed and then let go in case he didn't like it. He let my handful of hair go and patted my head, "good slave."

"Thank you, Master." I said as I went from my knees to all fours and lowered my face to his left foot and kissed it, then his right foot.

"Crawl on out. I am finished with you."

12