The Lives of College Women: Madison

Story Info
What it’s really like to have sex in college.
2k words
3.63
7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the second story of the Wolowitz School of Engineering, Madison sat on her phone biting her fingernails. She'd been swiping on Tinder for almost an hour now and her thumb had started to get sore. Eventually, her friends Zara and Isabella came up to the table.

"Sup, loser!" Zara swaggered over to Madison, looking over her shoulder to take a peep at her phone. "Find any that you like?"

Madison sighed, "No, not really. There's just so many, honestly I kinda feel like I'm drowning in options. I'm sure a lot of them are nice but I just feel so spread thin."

"Well who cares if they're nice, so long as they're nice in bed." Zara winked as she adjusted her hijab and plopped down in the seat next to Isabella.

"Well I don't know, I'd like to find something more long term."

"Why?" Isabella raised her brow, "You're 20, it's not like you're gonna be together forever."

"Yeah! What Bella said. So just find someone good looking to fuck." Zara yelled loud enough for anyone passing by to hear.

A minute later, Priya came running down the hallway with a coffee in one hand and her phone in the other.

"So sorry for being late!" Priya rapidly apologized.

"No worries, it's ok!" said Madison.

"I think we just expect it at this point." Isabella chimed in.

"Well this time I have a very good reason. I was in the shower, clipping my toenails, when I found this purple bump on my fucking foot!"

"Oh shit? That could be cancer?" Madison gasped.

"Yeah! Wanna see it?"

"Please, for the love of Allah do not take out your feet in public, Priya." Zara put her face in the palm of her hand.

"Well I scheduled an appointment with my dermatologist to get it checked out. Hopefully its not fucking cancer."

"Ewww." Madison gagged. "Dermatologists are just foot fetishists with good enough grades to get into medical school."

"That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard." Isabella blurted out to disapproving looks from the other girls. "Well sorry! It is!"

"Where'd you get that from?" asked Priya.

"I saw it on TikTok." Madison replied.

"Of course." Zara rolled her eyes.

"Here, let me show you." Madison got her phone out, opened TikTok and showed it to Priya. It was the TikTok of the influencer, Ms. Information.

"Was Freud right? Is your brother plotting to murder your father and marry your mother? The answer may surprise you!"

"Maddie, not everything you hear on TikTok is true." Zara stated in a stern tone.

"Yeah, I think this dick drought is making you crazy. Sister, you need to get LAID." chuckled Isabella.

"I just don't think that there's any quality guys out there. They're all either emotionally dead inside or look like Sloth."

"Spoken like a true femcel." Isabella deadpanned.

"Fine! I'll go on a date!"

"Good. Maybe get you a little stress relief." Zara chuckled as she placed her hand underneath Maddie's eye. "You look like you haven't slept in a week."

***

Madison scrolled through her Tinder, Bumble and Hinge accounts trying to find a man that lived up to her lofty standards. It was difficult but she eventually settled on a guy that was a little older than her, a junior, and lived on campus- Chris. Chris was a finance major and the convenience of him living on campus was not an insignificant factor in Madison's choice.

Later that day, Madison walked over to the dorms and rode the elevator to the third floor. She knocked on Chris's door and was pleasantly surprised when he looked like his pictures. He invited her in and the pair sat on Chris's small bed together.

"So what do you want to do with your degree?"

"Ya know I'm not really sure. Maybe work on Wall Street or something? If not I guess I could always be a manager somewhere. Right now I'm just really into crypto ya know? Have you ever heard of ScamCoin?"

"ScamCoin?"

"Yeah it's gonna be the next big thing, bigger than NFTs and even Doge."

"Ahhhh I see." Thank god he's hot, Madison thought to herself. She scooted closer to him on the bed and placed a hand on his thigh. She then whispered in his ear, "Hey, I think you're cute."

"Oh really?" He grinned, looking at her.

"Yeah." She said, leaning in to kiss him.

They started making out on the bed. Their lips locked in a fiery passion of desire and the prospect of fucking a man she barely knew made Madison wet between her thighs.

Chris reached down into Madison's jeans and squeezed her ass. Her panties were lacey so he could feel parts of her ass in between gaps in the fabric. They were baby blue.

She reached into his sweatpants to grab his manhood and was shocked at what she found. Holy shit?! She thought to herself. It was massive, for a moment she didn't even register it as a dick because it was too large. Like a third leg in his underwear, she stumbled around until she could find his tree's trunk and gripped it with her hand. She spit on that hand and started to stroke along his head, and not the one above his shoulders.

Suddenly, the door to the dorm opened and a random guy that Madison had never seen before walked in.

"Oh, hey!"

"Hey... can you guys like do this somewhere else? I need to finish my paper."

"Shit! Fuck, what're we going to go?"

"I know a place. You ok with getting wet?"

"Oh, I already am."

***

Priya walked into the medical facility in one of the suburbs around the city. She felt a lot safer there than downtown. She sat in the waiting room, playing on her phone while she waited for the dermatologist to check out the lump on her foot. After a minute she was called back and sat for a while longer in the waiting room. She didn't have to wear a gown luckily but she did wear volleyball shorts for the occasion so that the doctor would get a full view of her feet and legs without her having to take anything off.

When the doctor came in it was an old guy, probably about 35, in the regular white lab coat.

"Hi, my name's Doctor Roberts."

"Hey. Priya." Priya did a little wave.

"Nice to meet you Priya."

"So what brings you in today?"

"I have a purple lump on my foot I wanted to get checked out." Priya said, taking her shoes off.

"Alright, let's have a look." Dr. Roberts kneeled down and grabbed Priya's ankle in his hand. "So, how long have you been in Michigan?"

"I was born in the US but my parents are from Chennai in India." Priya answered.

After a couple minutes, the doctor got up from the floor. "We'll probably have to take a sample to test it further."

His stare lingered on her, almost as if he was undressing her with his mind.

He thought about how nice it would be to run his hand up her tan legs and give her a little pat on her cute tan butt. He fantasized about sticking his tongue down her throat while she sat on the table with her legs spread wide so he could get into her underwear and finger her. She was so young and he could show her what it felt like to be a woman.

"Uh, hello?"

"Oh, sorry! I was daydreaming, haha."

"You're not some kind of foot freak, are you?"

"Woah, what???" The doctor looked befuddled. "What are you talking about?"

"My friend told me that all dermatologists are just overachieving perverts."

"Pervert? I wouldn't call myself that." The doctor laughed. "Besides, I'm not a dermatologist- I'm a pediatrist."

"Oh, so you're a priest?"

***

Madison and Chris snuck into the communal showers together. Once inside, they walked over to an open stall and got in together, pulling the curtain over. They locked lips and the stranger she had just met on Tinder started to undress her. First the crappy shirt she wore, then her jeans, next he unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor just outside the stall until she was just standing there in her baby blue lace panties. Chris pinned her up against the wall and turned her around and gave her a big slap on her modest white ass before pulling her panties down to her ankles. She lifted her leg up and then those were gone too.

The couple heard someone else enter the showers, so Madison turned the dial and a stream of hot water hit their naked bodies. The sound helped muffle her moans as Chris kissed her neck. He then peeled his wet underwear off, Madison could see the outline of his impressive manhood through the wet fabric. His giant member sprung free with a bounce and all of what had to be 10 inches were on display. Madison kneeled down and gripped it in her hands only to have trouble holding it all. She cuffed his balls as she took the tip into her mouth, that's all that would fit.

Once she had been shallowly sucking Chris's penis for a couple minutes he grabbed her by her wet hair and lifted her up to eye level. He then kissed her and dragged her to the wall of the tiny shower stall. She then lifted one leg and placed her foot on the shower ledge. With one cheek ass raised and her vagina exposed, her hookup got behind her and grabbed each of her hips with his big, muscular, hands. He then entered her, all ten inches.

It hurt, but she liked it.

They were both facing side-ways against the shower wall as he pumped his massive rod inside her. Madison, trying not to think about her bare feet on the communal shower floor, closed her eyes and imagined in her head her ideal man. Cute, kind, caring, muscular and intelligent.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight bitch. You like this dick?"

"Yes, daddy." Well, one out of five isn't bad I guess. She thought.

His dick would muscle itself inside her, as far as it could go, then he would withdraw it to the tip before slamming it inside her again. Madison liked the feeling of being penetrated- but hoped he'd eat her out afterwards.

His manhood was so massive she could feel it reach deep inside her pussy and the girth was so that his cock reached from wall to wall. She could not help moaning, praying no one could hear her. She felt like such a little slut.

She was embarrassed to admit it but as he thrust in and out of her she knew her friends were right, she needed some dick. And she was getting it. All the pent up stress inside her seemed to lessen each time he reached deep inside her. She had never orgasmed from penetration before but if there was ever going to be a time- this was it.

Her hookup's thrusts got more and more forceful until he started to moan. "Shit slut, your tight ass pussy's gonna make me cum!"

Fuck, already? It had just started to get good, she thought. "Pull out!"

Chris pulled out of her cunt but just barely. His cum splashed both of her ass cheeks and a little got near the entrance of her pussy before she wiped it away with her hand.

Madison's hopes of being eaten out were dashed when Chris exited the shower and grabbed a towel. Fucking men! She thought. It was good dick but by far the fastest any man she'd slept with had ever came, and she'd only fucked a few.

She'd felt a little less bitchy after getting her guts rearranged. Ironically, the act had made her feel quite dirty. So, she showered when she got back home.

A good, hot, shower washes away all sin.