All Comments on 'The Loan From My Best Friend'

by JHouston

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 2 years ago

We all know where Charles's cock is going sooner or later, don't we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow great start to their adventure and you didn't rush it to far in the first installment t

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please post the second part!!! And don't be shy in making Charles take control and be rougher plsss

AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoireover 2 years ago

Great chapter!!! Looking forward to part two!!!

SuckergurlSuckergurlover 2 years ago

I'm enjoying it so far, can't wait for chapter 2, feeling a bit jealous, wish I owed Charles money, 5*

robertw61robertw61over 2 years ago

Great chapter!!! Looking forward to part two!!!

MissEllie69MissEllie69over 2 years ago

Really looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read another of your stories and it was good but this one was awesome. This was a raeally great story. Please please please make it at least 5 stories long as I really love the story line and characters. Please write more of this.

EricaTheReadyEricaTheReadyover 2 years ago

just made me feel at home, loved it

Arya_JaneArya_Janeover 2 years ago

Man, that was fucking hot! I'm still so horny right now and I just came all over myself. I hope this is a many part story cause I want to know how far Jim goes down the rabbit hole.....does Jim eventually pay off his debt but continue sucking and fucking this stud? I sure hope so

underhandedunderhandedover 2 years ago

Great start to a story! Will this business proposition turn into something more? The body type and ethnicity parallels between Jim and Carmen makes me believe they share something else in common. I can't wait to read the next installment.

JHoustonJHoustonover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your support and encouragement! It means a lot to me! I am working on a couple of other new stories, and then, I will circle back and write part 2 to this story. - JHouston

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story cant wait for part two

nothinggoesevernothinggoeseverover 2 years ago

Please add more! Also I think it would be fitting if eventually charles gets more posessive and locks Jim's cock in a cage!

skirtsonguysskirtsonguysover 2 years ago

Please continue this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am going to get a f-ing lawyer and SUE if there is not a part II ! Do NOT try me : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

love it. More please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to agree, you really need to build on this story, So very well done! Please, Please, Please don't let it die on the vine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story. It reminds me of how I became a sissy cocksucking cumslut. I was very slender and had followed a girl from my high school to an out of state college. I had always worn panties in high school and since the only person I knew at the college was my dream Girl, became more daring in my lingerie. I started wearing stocking and garters under my pants. I ran into Carmen at the student union. Unbeknownst to me she was in the process of making her exbf jealous. She gave me a hug and dragged me inside to sit with her and four of her friends and her ex. She held on to me to sit next to her in the booth. She started rubbing my thigh and it wasn't long until she felt my garters she felt three of them and then popped the elastic of each of them. She then followed the top of my stockings. To confirm her findings, she deftly unhooked one of the hooks. As she was carrying out her investigation, she would give me a smile and wink at me. It was late fall and I was wearing a bulky sweat shirt. When she finished with my leg, she moved her hand to my back and caressed my back until she felt my bra strap. She popped my bra at the hook and then the strap closest to her.

We had been there about 30 minutes and she asked me if I could give her a ride to her apartment because she wanted to take a nap. I told her I would certainly do so.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hope you put out that part two, great story the writing, the characters and ofc the sex.

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

Great setup. I don’t make it too easy or comfortable for either of them. I would like them to really confront the fact that they are irrevocably altering their friendship in a way that could shatter it. Slow, steady, rocky yet loving road to Charles getting the bestfriend-sexystripper-manwife of his dreams.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have to agree with the others. This is a well written and amazing start. Please continue.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuck2 months ago

Another excellent entry.

You can write a reluctant sissy scenario like few others.

Please keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous