All Comments on 'The Lock Ch. 02: GONE'

by theMasterBaiter

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Answer!

I will answer you questions. Here is an example:

You like the car, one of the other people has. Why not go there, kick the shit out of him and leave with a car? Some people do... most are serving time somewhere.

Our social structure forces control on to you, and for a good reason.

If you don't like it, go to the top of the mountain and live like a hermit.

No one is stoping you.

You may be wondering what am I on about?

Well... this is same, it may not look like it, but it is.

Lot of fantasies should be left there (fantasies). You were partially on to it when you said that some people would dump relationship rather than give in to fantasy.

In a nut shell: Giving in to fantasy is like giving in to drugs.

(it is self-destructive)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why are women so often ashamed of their own sexual pleasure?

Btw I disagree with Anon, giving in to your fantasies CAN sometimes be destructive, it’s not by any means a default state.

My response to your query revolves around history and social conditioning. It’s a massive over simplification but still not an exaggeration to say that westernised society has essentially demonised women for thousands of years. Certainly since the birth of Christianity, we’ve lived in a male dominated culture women were viewed as property, the first literature source widely available was the Bible and even then it was generally written in Latin. For all that women tend to have minor roles they get a bad rap in the bible; origins sin kicked out of Eden - blame Eve. Lot’s wife disobeyed an order to not look back on the destruction of Sodam and Gomorrah - gratuitous sex, she looks and gets turned into a pillar of salt. If you think I’m exaggerating look at racism it’s origins derived from Cain and Abel. They offer up a sacrifice to Yahweh (God) he prefers Abel’s offering of a lamb over Cain’s offering of some of the fruits of the land. Cain gets angry kills his brother, tries and fails to cover it up. I’ve heard first hand of this being debated Cain gets marked with the stain of his crime = non white people = a crappy excuse for racism.

Church aka Society preached that sex is for making babies not pleasure, that said men were encouraged to go off and sew their wild oats before marriage. Women were very definitely not, little/ no formal education, no votes until 20th century. Also bear in mind female contraception was virtually non existent. I’m not even going to start on the Puritans. The fucked up strict moral code/ boys club persists until it replicates itself. Even now men still have all of the sexual freedoms and women don’t. Men can still more or less fuck anything with a pulse but good girls don’t. Anything relating to women and sex has negative connotations but the opposite holds true for women....

“HE fucked 4 different girls last weekend!” Wow what a stud, my fucking hero.

“SHE fucked 4 different blokes last weekend!!” “Nasty slut, don’t touch her, what a filthy whore” it’s a very insidious attitude and ironically it’s done so well that women are conditioned to uphold the same bullshit and judge other women. It’s why even the use of that language- slut, cunt, whore etc has such a massive impact in a sex scene because it’s a taboo thing.

Even the Inquisition was biased against women and Roma (Romany/ Gypsy folk) a village healer/ midwife was a woman with a semblance of power and responsibility which made her a target, witch hunt anyone?

It’s not a new phenomena, look up 19th century insane asylums and women admittance reasons include “hysteria” - being emotional and “masturbation”. Whilst male admissions definitely outnumbered women, the women who were admitted were in there for frivolous reasons. In the 1950’s there were women admitted to asylums/ institutions for being an unmarried mother. In mobster culture it was common for the men to have vanilla sex with their wife, no blow jobs because “she kisses my children with that mouth”.

Things didn’t start to change until after women were give the vote AND with two World Wars so close together women were needed to take on work outside the home. After the Wars they didn’t want to get pushed back in to restrictive roles.

My take on it after years of trying to break the conditioning is there’s no such thing as a slut it’s just sexual freedom.

I have the right to sexual freedom and if I choose to kneel and submit then that’s my prerogative. These are just a few snippets of history but there are hundreds more just like them out there.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheMasterBaiter@theMasterBaiter
I am 80% heterosexual and 20% flaming gay! I strongly support LGBTQ rights. I am also 100% faithful to my wife. My wife and I are looking for a bi cock mostly for me, but with her involved. Must be single or with s.o. permission (we will check). Not into one night stands, nor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES