The Lock Ch. 05: GANDER

Story Info
A wife finds forced sex and takes her husband on a ride.
3.5k words
4.37
17.5k
7
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Simulated Rape, Pain (1 drop blood), Male Bi/Gay, MaleDom, FemDom, Family (no incest), Consensual Non-Consent, and Sex Work (idealized) The only coercion is from a sense of duty to family. All over 18.

Credits: Edited by the 'Erotic Confectioners. Many thanks to Onyx03, Grrl Orc, Jasmine27, and allnitediner as well as others for editing this story.

Note: Nine chapters total. Each chapter switches tense in the middle. I was experimenting with that as a way to increase pace. The chapter names just happened.

*****

After our performance, Uncle was saying something to the crowd. It gave me a chance to sink down on the stage as I feigned exhaustion. Not that I wasn't actually exhausted, I just needed a way to talk with my wife for a moment.

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly.

"I'm... actually I'm still very very horny," she answered. Then she looked guilty and whispered "I'm sorry."

"Stop!. I loved it, and I love you." I checked that my face wasn't visible from behind her uncle and smiled. "I'm still pretty horny myself." I reached out and took her hand, keeping my arm low so the stage hid the movement.

"They are going to take me now and clean me up. The club will open soon and I will have to service someone." Panic spread on her face.

"Shhh... It's fine, you will do your best, you will please him, and you should try to enjoy it. That is what I want." I said, as earnestly as I could. My cock actually twitched thinking about it, which I think she noticed.

"Remember, you must tell me everything later and I will punish you. You will be punished to the extent that I feel you deserve to be punished. Okay?" I was close to tears, but hoping she would not notice.

She nodded and then two women came up on the stage to take her away. A moment later, her dad called from the other side of the stage, beckoning me to come with him. My heart crashed as I realized he had seen everything and he couldn't be very happy with me. Not to mention that my dick was still half hard and flapping in the breeze.

I tucked my penis back in and buttoned up. I stood and quickly walking over to him. The fear on my face must have been evident. He cocked his head to the side and just stared at me.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't think about you being here." I gasped. "That wasn't what it looked like! It was a performance, she wasn't really hurt." He looked at me with mild disbelief. "It was actually her idea, you know?" I continued in a miserable whining tone.

New definition of awkward.

"I don't watch." he growled, shaking his head. "Is weird. But I know choice. I respect. Is hard life. You live. Find happy." He turned and gestured down the steps. "You come, we find job."

With a gulp, I gathered myself and walked after him down the steps. Uncle followed us and turned back toward his office. We went on to the side of the stage away from the entrance.

I tried my best to look mean as I passed the women still gathered in the center floor. At least one looked nervous, while another winked at me. I wasn't sure which worried me more.

We passed through a door and turned down a long corridor with doors to either side. Each door was covered with a sexy picture of the occupant. In between the doors, there were pictures of sex acts and signs picturing condoms.

I was told, in broken English, that condoms are required for all penetration unless the client submitted to an onsite exam at a small cost. This would give them VIP status, and they could not only have unprotected sex but also enjoy some other benefits, like a free drink and a show.

We eventually came to an empty door, that I was told to open. I felt for the light switch and looked around the small room. There was a large bed and mirror on the opposite wall. A small table and chair were near a small bathroom at the back. It contained a shower and toilet. There is no door between the room and the bath, just an opening. It was all white, clean, and well lit. I noticed two light switches and I switched to the other one, which provided a low red light. I chuckled.

"Is for you. When you work." He said. "Now come, we take picture for door."

Continuing down the corridor, we emerged in a little boudoir with fine paneling and exquisite furniture. On the opposite side, there were lights like you might see on a movie set and a camera. He switched the lights on. They were very bright and made me flinch until I got used to them.

"Strip."

There is no real way to convey how frightening that word can be. It turns out that buttons can be impossibly difficult when your hands are shaking.

"Here. I do." he said, suddenly standing right in front of me. He took off my shirt and then unbuttoned my pants. I controlled my breathing and then removed my shirt. I kicked off my shoes, pulled my socks off and then pulled down my pants and briefs. Despite my nervousness, I was getting aroused. My cock was semi-erect and hardening by the minute.

'Dad' stared at it and nodded. "Good. Sit."

Still shaking yet becoming more and more aroused, I perched myself on the chair.

"No... sit like... home."

I tried to relax into the chair. My cock was rigid now. I looked anything but relaxed.

"Good. Move leg, like..." Giving up on language, he took my leg in his hand and repositioned it to show more of my groin. "Yeah. Is good."

:FLASH:

"Now sit down.. No, into chair... no..." Again at a loss for words, he grabbed both legs and pulled me down further into the chair. My hard cock was now the centerpiece of the shot. "Yes, that."

:FLASH:

"Now, put on pants." I got up and grabbed my briefs "No, just pants." Replacing the briefs, I pulled my pants on and began buttoning them. "No, not..." he reached over and unbuttoned the pants grazing my stiff member with the back of his hand. My cock jerked and he looked up and smiled again. "Good, now sit... like..." I slouched in the chair, trying to recreate my previous position. My cock stuck out lewdly. "Yeah, ok. You get now..."

:FLASH:

"Ok, put on shirt."

I did and hesitated before buttoning.

"Some... bottom," he directed.

I buttoned up half-way, my hands were shaking a little less now.

"And shoes," he barked again.

I started to pick up my socks and then stopped.

"Good! You learn! Shoes only. No time for more," he encouraged me.

This was not my normal look and I actually felt quite uncomfortable. But that is the way of it, for a sex worker. I suddenly remembered what my wife was probably going through at that moment and I felt a wave of guilt as payment for my annoyance.

"Come, I have client, you watch," he beckoned.

I followed him to his room. It had the same sort of picture on the door as I had just posed for. His was with the shirt and pants undone, no erection though. The shirt was perhaps hiding a little gut. Inside, he quickly removed his clothes and indicated that I should do it as well. We folded the clothes and placed them under the bed. The room was like mine but with an ottoman. There were several pillows, as well as candles and incense. It smelled faintly of cigarette smoke, and... something...

"Many client, want clothes," he said, pointing to himself. "This client want no clothes," he smiled. "Very mad if clothes," he laughed. "Bad whipping," and he bumped me with his arm.

"Sometimes I still clothes... bad whipping fun." He winked at me. "But you start, try be good, have fun."

Oh wow. Talk about difficult in-laws.

We waited in the room for a while and he tried to explain as much as his limited English would allow. I was to follow his lead, say nothing, and "be strong, no worry... no cuts, no broken." That disturbed me. He explained several times that I was to kneel quickly when she came in but not before the door was closed. No one could know what she was really paying for.

I'm not sure what I expected, but the woman who entered was not ugly at all, nor did she appear to be cruel or mean. She was a bit older, maybe in her late 40s and was dressed to the nines. Fur, heels, gloves, and one of those silly long cigarette holders. Seeing the two of us, she smiled warmly and said something that sounded happy. Perhaps it was "Oh my, two for one?" She quickly closed the door and moved the chair under the handle to block anyone from entering. As she did, we both slipped off the bed and kneeled facing it. I copied his posture and spread my legs slightly with my hands down, head up and chest out.

She rubbed her hands with glee and asked me a question, which I couldn't understand of course. He answered her, ending with an apologetic shrug of the shoulders.

"Oh, you are American? You speak English?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am," I answered quickly.

"Ma'am? Oh no, I am 'Mistress' to you... that has earned you a punishment and gets us off to a bad start. Doesn't it?" She said it with a calm, yet cold, domineering tone.

"Yes Mistress! I am so very sorry Mistress," I gulped.

"Oh no... too late. You don't get out of it. Stand up and put your hands behind your back. Yes, that's right. Now spread your legs... wider. Squat down a bit."

While she was instructing me, I followed each direction to the letter. She pulled a hair brush out of her bag. Placing it between my legs, tines up, she moved it back and forth. It scratched the underside of my penis and scrotum but I managed to remain silent. I couldn't hide the fact that I was becoming erect, though, andI didn't know why it was happening. I was so scared, humiliated and not at all unhappy, all at once. But looking into her face while she casually used me was—something different.

"Now there's a good prick. This is fun! I've never done this in English before." She laughed a very sweet, pretty little giggle of a laugh. That was a surprisingly strong turn on and her smile was sexy as hell.

"So now, we are going to have some pain, little prick? Will you count and say 'thank you Mistress' after each stroke."

Not waiting for me to respond, she turned the brush over and brought it up sharply to impact my scrotum.

Oh my god! She's spanking my balls!

"Agh! One! Thank you Mi... Mistress," I manage to croak out.

What remains of my brain is processing the fact that the pain actually isn't that bad but it's so unexpected. Jerking away from it makes my penis dance in the air, which is very distracting. The next several blows come quickly and I am rushing to keep up. The next strike catches my balls just right and the pain is exploding through my body. I can't speak! She pauses and watches me. I gasp.

"Thank you Mistress!"

She is smiling. The next blow is a little lighter.

After 10 swats, the ache in my balls and cock is deep and almost more than I can stand. Finally, she sets down the brush. I suddenly realize that despite the pain, I am rock hard.

I hear myself wonder: 'Am I hard because of the pain?'

"You have a very nice prick, don't you? 'Little prick' isn't a very fair name, now is it?" She says, smiling. I assume I should not answer, and that seems correct, since she reaches out and strokes my penis with her gloved hand.

Oh fuck, I think I might cum.

"But life is never fair, little one and so that is your name after all." Her voice suddenly changes into the most cruel, hard, and frightening voice I have ever heard from a women.

"Don't even think about making a mess on my dress or my shoes. You haven't begun to see the pain I can bring to you."

My damn cock twitches. She laughs and is still stroking me. Fuck! I'm about to cum! Thankfully she stops and motions me to the floor. I quickly resume my kneeling position. I am shaking hard now. My mind is reeling over the fact that I nearly came from a women abusing my prick. Fuck! I mean, my cock. Damn, she is in my head.

Turning her attention to her regular victim, they exchange a few words. He assumes the same position and I cringe to see that she is far less gentle with his punishment His voice does not waver, however, and when she is finished, his face looks almost dreamy.

Lying back and removing her shoes, she places one foot on each of our groins and following the example presented by the more senior slave, I start massaging her foot, trying not to bump into my rampant dick. She then shifts position, putting more weight on our crotches as she unzips and slips down her skirt, moving away for a moment to remove it, which exposes garters and reveals that she is wearing nothing else underneath.

Returning her feet to our care, she is touching herself while watching us, rubbing her fingers softly over the top of her mound.

"Have you never seen a pussy, prick?" she snaps at me with a bite in her voice. "I'm up here!" she yells, pointing to her eyes. "Pay attention and try to learn what I enjoy from my expression!" The disgust in her voice cuts like a razor "I know you are just a man, and so completely lacking in empathy, caring, and any sort of emotional intelligence, but I would have thought you would be better trained for this job!"

"I'm so sorry, Mistress!" I said, "I will do better, I promise." And then seeing her eyes start to widen and flash, I quickly add "Mistress." This seems to appease her, and she returns to playing with herself as we work.

"I will punish you later. I pay good money for this, and I will have better service," she says firmly "It's the least I should have after having to walk around in those stupid heels all day to please my husband."

For my part, I simply focus like a laser on her face, and try to guess if her expressions are pleasure or discomfort as I rub her foot. After a while, I think I might be doing better. She is starting to moan, and her body is jerking, apparently from her masturbation. I'm not sure... damned if I'll take the chance to look down even for a glance.

Our work continues until my hands are quite sore, and she apparently still has not reached an orgasm but certainly seems to be enjoying herself. Finally, she moves her feet away and motions me toward her crotch. I hesitate and then feel my father in law's hand on my head, pushing me quickly into place. Wanting to please our client and avoid another punishment, I comply, quickly sticking out my tongue to begin licking her, but my head is stopped short, held in place by his hand curled in my hair. Several inches from her privates, my head is turned first left, where I quickly guess I should leave a kiss, then right, then closer and again, slowly approaching.

Her moans are encouraging and I feel the hand in my hair release its grip as I reach her lips. I continue kissing and nuzzling, slowly increasing my pressure until my nose is pressed into her clitoris and I carefully advance my tongue to taste her opening. Suddenly I feel a hand in my hair again, but smaller, and I feel her long fingernails slide along my scalp. She clenches her hand in my hair and starts guiding my head, and my tongue, exactly where she wants it.

And she wants it for a long time. A long, long time. Like... forever. Oh my god, will this woman never cum? My jaw is cramping and my tongue suffering horribly so that I can barely reach her.

"Bah! Lightweight" and with that she gives up on me, pulling my head back and pushing me down on the floor, gesturing for the available replacement. I almost laugh when I think of a tag team wrestling match, but I manage to remember to look at her face and watch for any sign of further direction.

"Pretty boy, little prick." she says opening her eyes to look at me. "Dance. Put on a show for me."

Dancing is not my wheelhouse, but I realize I would do nearly anything to please her, so I start moving as best I can. "Talking Out Of Turn" by the Moody Blues somehow comes to mind and I let that provide the soundtrack in my head for my movements.

"Yes. Ah... oh! Better." With that encouragement, I start enjoying myself a little again, dancing more and showing off a little. Something about being watched and hearing her moan is starting to turn me on, and my erection bobbing in the air becomes a distraction again. We go on like this for a long time, me dancing and her being licked. I am amazed at his stamina, or rather, that of his tongue.

"Ok, little prick, lay down on your back," she orders as she quickly rises off the bed and comes to straddle me as I comply. I realize that she intends to ride my cock, just as she sits down on it but I am not prepared for the next command.

"You, eat me" she says, gesturing to my step father, and despite her forgetting to switch language, he seems to understand. He quickly moves around, laying his head down on my belly and continuing to lick her. This arrangement seems to please her greatly, and in no time she is panting as she bounces up and down on me, making it very difficult for him to follow. I take the cue and start thrusting up into her a bit, then comply when she grabs my hands and places them on her breasts.

We must have been working for at least 40 minutes now and she still has not had an orgasm. But her eyes are starting to glaze over, and her nostrils are flaring, her breath coming in little gasps. Finally, she reaches down and takes hold of one of my nipples, and looking straight into my eyes, she twists it as hard as she can.

FUCK THIS HURTS!

My scream of pain seems to do it for her, and she crashes into a huge orgasm, her body shaking and vibrating.

We all sit there for a long time, just breathing, or panting. I try to stay hard and keep focused on her face in case she wants any more. After a few minutes, she stands, sliding off my cock, and calmly picks up her dress, slipping it back on and zipping it up. I collect her shoes and hold them while she works her feet back into them with a sigh.

Picking up the hairbrush, she hands it to me saying, "Practice with this until you can lift the brush with your tongue. Next time, I will use it on your ass and balls if you can't finish me." And with that, she turns and slips out of the room.

I let out a long breath and look at my work partner. He smiles, and laughs.

"Is ok. You learn. 'Pretty boy, little prick!'" And he belly laughs again.

I'm not sure how much more I can take before my head explodes, but I know this place, this situation, this wild ride my wife had taken me on, will keep dishing out the hits.

Part of me can't wait.

*****

LOL. Well some people are really going to love this chapter, a lot of people are going to hate it, and more than a few are going to try to hate it while they wonder what is turning them on so much. The chapter title says it all. What's good for the goose is good for the GANDER. And if you haven't experienced the other side, you don't really know how you will react. Have you suddenly found yourself enjoying something you fully expected to hate? Tell us about it!