The Lock Ch. 08: GAY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I try to speak, but I only get out the first word: "I." before he suddenly reverses direction, taking away my air. He pulls out, slowly and it feels... delicious.

I hold my breath, focused on the feeling of his cock sliding out of me. I gasp and try to speak again: "I Want." Suddenly he rams it back into me. I gasp. But I have to let him know, so I will try again.

"Your." And now he pulls back quickly and rams into me again. I clench the sheets, holding onto my sanity.

"Cum!" I scream, and now he is really fucking me hard. Each time his hips slam into my ass he pushes my body forward, and each time his cock drives into me it pushes my mind a little closer to orgasm.

I can feel my own cock flopping around under me, and the wetness from pre-cum on my thighs and a little on my belly. I realize I'm not really hard anymore, but it still feels just as good, actually... better. Deeper. Much stronger.

And suddenly I'm cuming.

It takes me by surprise and leaves me gasping, stunned by its intensity and... depth. Like it came from my core and not just from my dick. The best O of my life so far. I ride it as I ride his cock, soaking up the joy until it fades into a tingling after effect.

I can barely hold myself up for his pounding, but I struggle to push back and take more. Something about the idea that I'm pushing myself back onto a cock that just made me cum triggers my deepest, darkest, desires.

Oh my god... I'm cumming again! Fuck! This is the best O of my life so far! My entire body is flooded with the most delicious joy. I forget to breathe and black out for a second. When I come back, my entire body is vibrating and I'm exhausted. I have no idea how I managed to stay up, but I feel his hands on my hips, holding me in place while he continues to plunge into me.

I don't think I can take much more, but I want to service his need and I realise that if he cums he will stop before I get fucked into oblivion.

"Cu.. uh.. Uh... mmmm" I beg between thrusts and he says something while he is hammering my ass but I can't really hear it.

"Oh. Fuck! Yes. Fu. uh. UHK! Cu. uh. Uh. uh. uh." my eyes are closed but there are stars and flashes. Am I cumming again?

Suddenly he pushes deep into me and stops. I feel his cock twitch and pulse and I know I have made him cum. I am deliriously happy. He gasps and shakes and it feels like he is coming again. I feel his legs shake against my thighs, his hands are gripping my waist so tightly but his fingers hurt so good and I don't want this to stop.

I squeeze my ass and he gasps and shakes even harder. I feel a drop of sweat drip on my lower back. His breathing is ragged and he moans.

"Oh my god... oh my... " he says, still deep in me, still holding me still "That was... you are soooo good!" and I wiggle my ass. My face is starting to hurt from my smile.

"Wow..." he gasps "I really needed that." He is panting and he starts to slide out of me and I grip his cock with my ass because I don't want to let it go. But he slips out and falls back, panting and laughing on the bed beside me. I roll over and look at him, smiling at the smile on his face.

I feel so warm and happy. I notice him looking at me and he leans over and kisses me deeply. He puts his arm around me, holding me, and murmurs "thank you" again in my ear. My cock twitches and I realize that it's just now starting to get hard again.

He gets up, walking to the bathroom as he peels off the condom. I look at the pack of unused condoms on the floor by the bed. I idly wonder if there can ever be enough of them.

I shuffle to my feet, grabbing the pack and following him to the shower.

I miss his cock already.

*****

Well, I did warn you. Keep in mind, the site only allows you to put a story in one category. This is really bisexual not homosexual, but it's closest to "Gay".

Leave comment if you liked it or didn't. Could you enjoy that? Or is it a bit much? If you've read the series, can you even imagine going along for that wild a ride?

8 Chapters down, just one to go.

12