The Lockdown Challenge Ch. 03

Story Info
One US woman, Two migrant men, & a high stakes femdom game.
7.3k words
4.53
4.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note & Trigger Warnings

This is the 7K+ third chapter of the novella of the same name. Following a draconian shelter-in-place public health order, three young professional housemates, a US young woman who is the homeowner and two foreign young men, start a tournament of sexual seduction and subjugation, driven by the woman who has promised to grant her favor to the winner, and to evict the loser. The girl's games turn out pretty rough for the boys, who only reluctantly acquiesced under threat from her. Yet both men find themselves deeper and deeper under their cruel but exquisite landlady's spell.

This chapter continues that storyline and features dub/non-con, CFNM, chastity, bondage, pet and furniture play, foot and crotch domination and sock and panty gagging, breath play, anal penetration and prostate milking. It also features a reprise from the first chapter of mild MENSTRUAL SPORTS. And an escalation of both ETHNIC PLAY and TOTAL POWER EXCHANGE. If any of these themes are distasteful to you, please do not read. If none are, I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 3

Virginia truly leaned back to enjoy that hour of Ahmed and Diego sucking on her toes, licking on her soles, as they both labored and stewed in the arousal and shame of their circumstance. The idea of it, more than the physical sensations of the devoted worship, almost did bring Virginia to an orgasm. But though close, it did not, so in the end Ahmed and Diego got nothing but blue balls, no reprieve from Virginia, for their effort. Truth is, regardless of that, Virginia found herself giddy with excitement thinking of ways to exploit her two housemates, and tenants, further. Even when she first decided that toying with the two pretty brown boys would help her pass the boredom of the lockdown, she did not anticipate that once she went down that path it would be become so addictive, so enticing, she would want to take it so much further than she anticipated. But now she felt that truly draining them of their dignity, virility and humanity, and refilling the empty vessels they would become with lust for her, was absolutely where she wanted to go with them.

Being in close quarters with so much erotic tension in the air was no easy thing. But fortunately for Virginia she still pulled 12 hour work days. She just was not going anywhere for it. So the week went past without major games between her and the boys, other than her occasionally watching them running about naked and in chastity as she had forced them to be. That was certainly fun. And the look of fearful lust on their eyes was even more fun. But she had had to partially relent on the nudity, when after Monday, both boys had begged, pretty much on their knees, to be allowed shirts so they could get on their video calls without having to worry that only their heads be in the camera frame. Though cruel, Virginia was not a complete bitch. So Diego and Ahmed had been allowed two shirts back each. No undershirts though, so even with their shirts on, she could still open their shirt buttons at will and see their nice brown pecs exposed.

More interesting is that on Tuesday Diego, and then on Thursday Ahmed, had reached out to her discretely via electronic means, to negotiate a deal at the expense of the other boy. Diego was offering to voluntarily surrender to pretty much sexual slavery. All the teasing, and most of the humiliation and denial was ok by him, so long as it was exclusive and private. He did not want anybody to know about it, and he did not want to compete anymore. How adorable, thought Virginia. As a response she had merely promised to hear more about it come the weekend.

Ahmed's offer was less generous. Most of the humiliation and denial was not ok by him. But he would surrender to what was left, again, like Diego, if it was exclusive and private. Even more adorable. Her answer had been basically the same: to be discussed later. Regardless, what Virginia really thought is that the pair of brown boys would have to be taught they were in no position to negotiate. That the required surrender had to be unconditional, and that they had to hope they would be ok living however Virginia thought fit. And teaching them that was going to be fun.

*****

When Saturday finally arrived and Virginia felt she had a couple of hours to play with the cute brown boys her vagina got all hot and humid just thinking about what cruelties she was going to dish out on them next. In particular, she was going to start out by summoning them one at a time to hear their proposals. But really to use those hearings to remind the boys they were her sexual bitches. More specifically, Diego, she had discovered, was an avowed footboy. And foot guys made awesomely easy, and fun, prey. She would zero in on that weakness this time. Ahmed, on the other hand, she had discovered had an innate discomfort on going down on a girl. She intended to flip that reluctance on its head 180 degrees, till he craved it like a baby craves a mother's milk. With both boys she also considered it might be a good idea to step up the sexual ethnic politics a bit. They seemed to be able to take it, and they should be fully aware how lucky they were to have caught the attention--no matter the kind of attention--of a gorgeous American blonde like her.

So when it was reasonably late on Saturday morning, Virginia stepped out of her master suite ready for some fun and games. First thing she did, was she walked to Ahmed's room, and without opening the door or talking to him, proceeded to lock it with the door key she had never given the boy, trapping him inside. Ahmed of course was not completely trapped. Should he really want to, or need to, he could jump out the window. But somehow naked but for a cock-cage, Virginia doubted he would. The fact that what she had just done constituted false imprisonment did not concern her. She felt, after all, she was the one that had the boy, both boys, by the legal balls, not the other way around. And it gave her pleasure to do it just because she could.

Then she simply walked to Diego's room and without knocking, opened his door to see him flinch in fear and embarrassment at the surprise intrusion. Then she just said to him.

"My room, now. And you better crawl there, not walk."

As she simply pivoted on her heels and walked back the way she came.

Diego's heart did indeed come to life like it was going to jackhammer our of his chest when Virginia surprised him. She was so damn hot! But so damn terrifying! When he signed up for a room in her house he did not think he would ever find himself in a situation like this, a sexual situation of any kind with her actually, but not that he had not fantasized about it for a minute or two. Yet he had never expected his housemate and landlady would turn out to be such a man eating vamp! She seemed to get off on the feeling of being feared and desired in equal and extreme measure, and from him, and seemingly their other housemate Ahmed, she was getting it in abundance.

This morning in fact she had again dolled up to remind Diego she was an object to be desired, as in stark contrast with his own complete nudity--but for a cock cage--she had a pair of to die for ultra-low skinny jeans, topped with a gray halter neck top. Between the two of which, just a couple of inches of midriff were seductively bared. Paired with her seemingly favorite pair of stiletto black pumps that were to die for, certainly for a foot guy like him. Plus, what was Virginia's seemingly practical but seductive long ponytail. And an enchantress' smoky eyes, nude glossy lips, look.

So as had become the new routine for Diego when around Virginia, his manhood groaned in its prison upon seeing her. Diego knew however what was good for him, so though stunned, he did not dilly dally to get on all fours, and crawl after the exquisite svelte American caramel blonde to her room as she had instructed.

When Diego made it to her room as she had commanded, Virginia was ready for him. Watching him crawl, naked and in a cock cage, with both lust and fear in his eyes was divine! It pleased immensely the sexual sadist in her, and got her juices flowing. But she held it together enough to keep up the game. She just could not interrupt it to masturbate, or get a boy to go down on her, every minute! So she just plowed ahead and snaped at Diego.

"Skin, see that open box there? Get your head in it, face up, now."

Who replied.

"Yes, Virginia."

This was Diego's first time in Virginia's room actually, and he thought it fit her. It was luxurious, yet spartan at the same time. Much of the décor was faux restored industrial, like the rest of the townhouse. Including a king size bed with a black iron pipe frame, header and footer, that Diego fantasized sharing with Virginia, as vanilla lovers someday, the moment he saw it. He just had crossed into this exotic American girl's inner sanctum for the first time, and his manhood, as much as it could, leapt in excitement over it. One thing stood out in the room though. A set of things that did not go with the rest of the décor. A set of things that actually screamed Western cowgirl to him. And which were, just that.

In one wall, hung a peculiar collection. A set of cowboy, or rather cowgirl, belts, with fancy buckles that seemed to have inscriptions Diego could not read from where he was. Trophies of some kind, perhaps? A cowgirl hat. And even what looked to Diego like a beauty pageant type sash that Diego could read, that said "Big Sky Rodeo Queen." Even as he continued crawling like a dog per Virginia's instruction, it prompted Diego to recall Virginia was not originally from the big coastal city they currently lived in. Nor from the other big coastal city she had lived in prior. But had simply moved to the East coast to do an MBA, and had stayed in one coast or the other ever since. Something they had briefly discussed when he first did her house tour. Virginia certainly looked the part of the uber sophisticated big coastal city girl to a T. Financial capital of the world city girl level sophisticated. But if she was actually born a Western cowgirl of some kind, it would explain the chutzpah, the audacity, the fearlessness, she seemed to have in abundance.

"Skin, box, now!"

Virginia reiterated, tapping the toe of one of her pumps, and making Diego scurry less he fall afoul of the cruel blonde. When he got to the box Diego did not like what he saw. It looked comfortable alright, as a place to rest his head. But it looked like a prison, or rather a coffin, for his head. Yet Virginia was standing tall just behind him, and he could feel her impatience and annoyance. So he just turned on his back, leaned back, and rested his head in the center of the open box as he knew it was expected of him.

Virginia felt a spike in satisfaction the moment Diego put his head in the box, because she knew from then on, he was hers. Not like there was any doubt prior, but the moment of finality was always a summit, even if higher peaks followed later. She actually proceeded to straddle Diego's chest for the next part. Which had him moaning.

"Mmmmm!"

From her teasing proximity to him. But she ignored him, and instead proceeded to close the lid that her "head coffin" box in Diego's mind, her smother box actually, had over him. And lock it with two padlocks. Then she lifted each of the brown boy's arms in turn, and secured those to buckling and locking manacles either side of the box too. Then she stood up, still straddling her victim, to gloat over his utterly hopeless position beneath her. It looked so hot. But not yet done, she left him to go to a side of the room, pick up a counter height chair she had against a small high table. And returning with it, placed it over Diego's torso, completely pinning him down. She took a seat on the chair, dropped her pumps, and resting her now bare feet on Diego's face, she said to him.

"Ok, Skin, I am listening. Talk."

But.

"Ugh!"

Was the first sound to escape from Diego's mouth. Oh! Please! How could he be expected to make his case, how could he be expected to keep his mind at all, when he was on his back, with his head in a box? With Virginia enthroned above him, with her feet on his face!

"That is not very eloquent. If you don't start talking soon, I will assume that is all you have to say!"

Added Virginia, as she rubbed her feet into Diego's handsome tanned face some more.

"Ugghhhh....Virginia... uggghhh... I am ok surrendering to you...mmmmm... for almost anything you wish....Uhku! Just not hanging by my manhood... mmmmm... and nothing in public or in competition... mmmmm!"

Managed to get out Diego, as his manhood strained and leaked in its cage from the exquisite caramel blonde's feet rubbing down on his face. Before Virginia replied.

"How generous of you, Skin! But you forget, this IS a competition, the competition is not over, and I set the rules. I even get to change the rules whenever I please. You just abide by whatever I say the rules are!"

"Mmmmm... but Virginia....mmmmm... it is a win for both of us.... uhku! You won't have to worry if I....resist or not! And we both know I do not fight my desire...mmmm!... for you... mmmm!.... while Ahmed does!"

Oh, the gall! Thought Virginia. So his argument is that Ahmed spurns me! Nobody spurns me when I set my mind to it! Certainly not that cute brown boy by the time I am through with him! He will soon be eating my menstrual blood for breakfast anytime I ask him to!

"Oh! Skin! You forget yourself!"

Said Virginia as she shoved her entire right foot into Diego's trapped mouth. And he began to gag.

"You are not doing me a favor. I am doing you one! You want my feet on your face, don't you?"

"MMMMM!"

Nodded Diego.

"Not good enough. I will take my foot out of your mouth, and you will say the whole thing!"

"MMMMM!"

Nodded again Diego, before Virginia pulled her foot out as promised and he expounded.

"Yes! Virginia! I want your feet on my face."

Then covering his eyes with one foot, while she shoved the other one back in Diego, Virginia responded.

"Still not good enough!"

Then she pulled the foot in his mouth out again, but left the other blindfolding Diego as he said.

"Yes... Virginia... I want your feet on my face every day...MMMMM!!!"

"What else?"

Asked Virginia as she gagged him so more.

"I... want you to rub your feet in my face every day... as you come back from work...MMMMM!"

"Which makes your face what?"

"Your feet's doormat, Virginia.... MMMMM!"

""You do realize I would still be the one doing you the favor! Since that is what you want. And moreover, no matter how dirty, smelly and sweety my feet are, and how clean your face it, rubbing my feet on your face would still wash your face, and it would still soil my feet."

"MMMMM!.... How come?.... MMMMM!"

Dared to ask Diego.

"Oh please! Skin! You are a smart boy! You have what? A masters in mechanical engineering from one of the most prestigious technical universities in the world?"

"MMMMM!... Yes."

"Then I want you to say it!"

"Please! Virginia! MMMMM!"

Pleaded Diego as Virginia rubbed both her soles up and down the sides of Diego's cheeks.

"Ah ah! You have to say it."

"Please..."

"I will tell you what. I will stop tormenting you with my feet for a minute. You want them back, you will have to say it."

By now Diego, torn between his shameful desire and his remaining sense of dignity, did not know what to do. He knew what Virginia wanted. She wanted him to cover himself in the shit of his host country's worst kind of bigotry. He did not even think Virginia herself was bigoted. But he knew she would derive intense sexual pleasure at his social self-humiliation regardless. He did want the exquisite American blonde's feet back on his face though. So he capitulated.

"Virginia, my face gets washed, and your feet get soiled, whenever they come together because I am nothing but a wetback, and you are a blonde American Goddess I do not deserve. Even as your doormat my face is not worthy of your feet. I am not worthy of you."

"Bingo! That is right. You are a wetback, and I am blonde American Goddess, and you are not worthy of me!"

Said Virginia, as a tear of shattered dignity escaped Diego's eyes.

"Now, do you think you are in any position to negotiate with me?"

Asked Virginia.

"No..."

Half whispered in shame Diego.

"Bingo again! You know what Skin? You have earned a prize. I will be right back with it!"

Added Virginia as she left Diego half sobbing with his head in the smother box. When Virginia returned from the side of the room she had a pair of small, black, ankle athletic socks in one hand. And a strip of duct tape on the other.

"Skin. These are the pair of socks I have been wearing for my yoga and Pilates routine every morning this week. I kept using and reusing them without washing just for you. They are nice and ripe with my foot brine. Now, open your mouth!"

Diego groaned at that! He was a foot guy, but one week old athletic socks!

"Skin! Open your mouth I said!"

And Diego abandoned any thoughts to resist. He opened his mouth and as he felt the pair of socks go in his mouth, he confirmed they were indeed ripe with Virginia's foot brine. He tried to position them in his mouth so they would not overpower him, but Virginia cut him short by taping his mouth shut. Now he could only suffer.

Virginia then said.

"Even though your face is not worthy of my feet, I think I am feeling charitable. So you are just going to be still and quiet while I do something I have to do."

And after picking up a tablet computer from nearby, she sat back on the counter height chair that pinned Diego, rested the ball of each of her feet over each of his eyeballs, and proceeded to reply to some work emails, while Diego, failing to be still and quiet, squirmed and moaned beneath her with her socks in his mouth and her feet on his face.

*****

After Virginia was done replying to work emails in half an hour, she glanced a look at Diego beneath her. His squirming and moaning had died down considerably, and he only did so now like a half moribund man. She could tell he was alive, just fine, but nicely head fucked, which is exactly where she wanted him. She knew he would be meek and compliant from here on out for the rest of the day. And she confirmed it by taking her feet of his eyes, an locking her haughty gaze with his puppy dog one.

"So, Skin, ready to be nice and obedient now?"

She asked Diego. And he nodded meekly in return.

"Then wait there!"

She told him as she got up from the chair, stepped back into her stiletto pumps, and left to get some bondage gear. When she came back she had four manacles she wrapped, and padlocked, to each of his wrists and ankles, while he still remained bound to the smother box. A four-ring collar that she wrapped, and also padlocked, to his neck. And a one yard spreader bar with snap hooks at the end like the one she had used last weekend to hang Diego by the manhood. And held on to that as she told Diego.

"Alright Skin, I'll let you out of the box, and I want you back on all fours. The socks, and the tape, stay in your mouth, are we understood?"

And Diego meekly nodded again. Upon which Virginia did as promised, and once the cute brown boy was back on all fours, she snapped one end of the spreader to the collar ring at back of his neck. And proceeded to lead him with it like little more than cattle, in intense shame for Diego, to the living room.

Diego was kind of numb by now, but he wondered how he found himself in this situation. His housemate was gorgeous, but it occurred to him that maybe Ahmed was right in thinking she was diabolical. She certainly was capable of acting diabolical, and striping a young man of all his dignity, virility, and humanity just for sexual sport. As she was doing to him right now. And even in his shame, the thought made him lubricate profusely inside his cock cage. The thought was caught short however when he found himself in the living room, and Virginia drove him right over one of two. side by side, devices that looked like two one yard spreaders, but soldered together in a cross, a letter "X" really. And once over it, Virginia locked each of his limbs to each of the ends, anchoring him in place. Not because the cross was itself anchored anywhere, but because now his limbs were deprived of any meaningful locomotion. So he was rooted, naked on all fours, sock gaged, collared and cock caged, on the floor. When Virginia, unnecessarily in his mind, said.

12