The Lockdown Challenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you will be a good brown boy and stay put there."

Turned around, and walked back to the bedrooms.

Virginia was happy how that rendezvous with Diego had gone. She certainly was all hot and bothered from it. But she would take care of that soon enough. Now she needed to meet with the other brown boy. So she went to Ahmed's room, unlocked it, and stepping in told him.

"My room, now. And like I told your brown mate, crawl."

Then she spun around and left him to do as instructed.

Unlike Diego, Ahmed was not caught by surprise by Virginia. He was sitting waiting, for the last hour or so, for this rendezvous. He had heard when she had locked him in, and though that had been a humiliating blow, he knew at least it served as a warning that Virginia's sexually sadistic games were afoot. And like Diego, he decided to save his Virginia sympathy capital for more valuable things, so he got on all fours to crawl after her to her room.

When he got there he had many of the same observations that Diego had. Even the consideration that he was entering this gorgeous American blonde's inner sanctum. But even though a very far cry from where he was a week ago, he still wondered if she was truly evil, and that it would be best to not fall for her attempts to seduce him into carnal sin. Now, if she made it impossible to resist, that would not be sin of course, since it would not be his fault...

Like Diego, he also observed Virginia's cowgirl collection. But unlike Diego, Ahmed was a bit of an all-things-Western afficionado, so he had more idea of what he was looking at. The sash gave out her likely home state. And the buckles, which were likely all rodeo trophies, even though Ahmed could not read them up close either, led him to also think that thought Virginia is all big city sophistication, she clearly had been a pretty good barrel racer, or something like that, at some point. Go figure, he thought. Yet all that also led him to reflect, here he was, sexually enslaved to an American girl, that likely bled red white and blue, through and through.

Quickly however Virginia snapped him out of his thoughts when she directed him.

"No-Skin, get your head in that box over there."

Just as she had directed Diego, an hour earlier. Ahmed, also did not like the look of the box. It looked like a trap, which it was, of course. And unlike Diego, he tried to negotiate his way out of it.

"Virginia, why don't we talk first? Then we see if the box is called for?"

To which Virginia replied.

"No-Skin, let me be clear. No box, no talk, and you forfeit your place in the game. You move out by the end of the day. Is that clear enough for you?"

Ahmed groaned in anger, but he said.

"Crystal."

And proceeded to crawl to the box, and lay his head in it.

Upon which Virginia straddled his chest like she had straddled Diego's, closed the lid, locked it. And proceeded to manacle and lock Ahmed's wrists too. She actually took a minute to admire Ahmed's somewhat more sculpted chest and abs than Diego's, sliding her long slim feminine hands over them. And smirked as Ahmed squirmed and groaned under her touch. Until, without using a chair this time, she sat on the smother box itself. The crotch of her jeans almost directly over Ahmed's chin. Then looking down at his handsome face framed by her parted thighs, she directed him.

"No-Skin, I am listening. Talk."

Ahmed was not sure he liked his position to have this conversation, any more than Diego had liked his, He did not know at least he did not have Virginia's feet on his face. But her crotch was awfully close, and it was... distracting if not outright entrapping. Against his will, his penis began to leak in its cage. So he decided to get on with it, before his position was rendered further compromised.

"Virginia, I have been thinking that, you really do not have to do this. If you are feeling sexually lonely, I can be your man. I know I do not have much experience to offer, but you guide me and I can learn. Just not all that humiliation, ok? I mean, some mild humiliation maybe, but you go all in! Certainly nothing public, and we can end the competition. I am yours if you want it."

Said Ahmed. Oh! How generous an offer! Thought Virginia facetiously. He offers nothing and wants the contest to stop! So she offered.

"So, virgin boy. Who would not know what to do with a vagina if she sat on your face. You want the contest to stop, and in return you may learn a thing or two if it is ok with you? Do I get it about right?"

"Virginia..."

"Hahahahahahahaha! You are a riot! I think you are confused, but do not worry, I will set you straight."

Said Virginia before she got up and came back with a handful items she had stashed nearby.

"No-Skin. You see this? These are panties I wore last weekend, and left unwashed since. I wore them while I still had my period. Oh, don't worry! I always wear tampons under my panties. Except the tampons sometimes leak. Especially the first couple of days. And that... may have happened last weekend. Now you are going to open your mouth wide."

But Ahmed closed his mouth hard, not wanting those panties anywhere near it. Unfortunately for him he was bound in a smother box, and Virginia only had to pinch his nose for a minute or two, before he had to open his mouth to gasp for air and... in went the panties.

"There! Taste like you remember me?"

Then taunted him Virginia. And just before he tried to spit the panties out, she taped his mouth shut like she had taped Diego before him.

"Alright, No-Skin. Now your are going to listen. You may think the panties are bad. Or not. I can see the inner conflict in your eyes. You want to hate them. Virtuous pious guy that you are. But you begun to acquire the taste last weekend, and now you also love them. Right?"

But Ahmed shook his head no as far as the smother box would allow, so Virginia added.

"Maybe you need your mind focused a little more."

And she produced two little soft cylindrical things with a string hanging from an end that looked like... Oh no! Not that! Thought Ahmed.

"These are tampons. Of the small lightweight kind. That petite girls use at the end of their periods. Oh, do not worry your pretty head, these have not been used. But these ones are interesting, because these are small and squishy enough to fit in, and plug, your nostrils."

And Virginia proceeded to stick one into one of Ahmed's nostrils! And his air supply began to be depleted rapidly.

"Now let me repeat the question. You like the taste of my panties don't you?"

Asked Virginia putting her full seductive persona in play. And Ahmed wanted to nod yes, but he hesitated, struggling to resist. So Virginia picked up, and showed Ahmed a second tampon, and Ahmed vigorously nodded yes.

"Oh much better. So now let me ask you, No-Skin. Do you think your offer is adequate?"

And Ahmed, getting high from Virginia's panties, as well as in terror of what she might do if he gave the "wrong" answer, nodded no.

"Good. Because it is the truth. Given that, you think you are in a position to negotiate?"

And once again Ahmed nodded no.

"Right answer again! I guess you are not a dumb boy after all. Better not be! Don't you have a doctorate in electrical engineering, or something like that?"

And this time Ahmed nodded yes.

"So you are not dumb, just ungrateful. An ungrateful towelhead. A gorgeous blonde American Goddess offers you sexual favors, a Goddess you don't even deserve, and you say thanks, but no thanks. Even though by the look of the pool of precum on your belly right now, you really want to say yes. Not ok."

Then Virginia added.

"You know what. I think you need to meditate for a bit. I'll even be kind and pull out that one tampon from your nostril."

Which Virginia proceeded to do as promised. But then she proceeded to clamp shut her thighs over Ahmed's face, sending him into darkness. Giving Ahmed nothing but the taste of her panties, the smell of her crotch, and the heat and humidity of her thighs for company for the next half hour.

*****

This time Virginia did some personal emailing on her smartphone while she felt the breath of the cute, but misguided, brown boy beneath her crotch. So long as he was breathing he was alive. But she also knew his position under her crotch and thighs was doing the convincing for her right now. No red blooded boy could resist that, and she knew Ahmed was red blooded. So after a suitable half hour or so, and after Ahmed stopped struggling too vigorously, she figured he was suitably head fucked, and parted her thighs open over him.

"Oh, hello there, No-Skin. Ready to serve and obey your Goddess? I hope you understand, here and now, I am the only deity you need to worry your pretty little head with."

She taunted Ahmed. And the cute brown boy, head fucked indeed, nodded yes like a puppy dog.

"Then don't you go anywhere while I come back!"

Virginia intoned playfully, while she got up to also get four manacles, a four-ring collar, and the yard-long bar for Ahmed. Wrapped and locked his four limbs like she had done with Diego. And wrapped and locked his neck too. Then releasing him from the smother box, proceeded to drive him on all fours like cattle also, via the yard long spreader bar, to the living room to join the other brown boy there.

When she got there, Virginia made sure Diego, who was waiting, and Ahmed, who she was driving with a pole, had a good look at each other. A good look into each other's eyes. She wanted each to see defeat in the eyes of the other boy. Wanted each boy to know that whatever had gone down between her and the other boy, she had come up more than on top. And she indeed achieved that objective. As both pretty brown boys had never looked so pathetic.

Then Virginia drove Ahmed to the "X" spreader that lay on the floor besides Diego, and locked the limbs of the former into it, facing the opposite way than the first boy. The hip of one boy besides the shoulder of the other boy. Then using short spreaders with snap hooks on each end, she bound the two together. Manacled wrist of one, to shackled ankle of the other. Collared neck of one, to caged manhood of the other. Creating an obscene, and for the boys humiliating tableau, of two naked brown boys on all fours bound tight against each other. Then, feeling intense pleasure and satisfaction at her handiwork she spoke thus.

"Skin, No-Skin, did you know that you have been bad not just to me, but to each other? Did you know the other boy was trying to cut you out of the game, get you evicted or worse immediately, in a negotiated surrender? I bet you did not. But I would not trust the other boy as far as I could throw him if I were you!"

Said Virginia, full of malicious and divisive venom.

"Good thing I am a fair girl! Or I might have taken one of your offers!"

"Instead look at the other boy! Skin, you should know No-Skin has been sucking on my used menstrual panties for over half an hour. And No-Skin, you should know Skin has been sucking on my used yoga socks for over an hour!"

Gloated Virginia, as she stood tall, seductive and elegant, strutting around both boys.

"I am just trying to give one of you brown boys a good time with my favor, and yet you try to take advantage me. Not ok! Well, it wont let it happen again!"

"But I am a merciful girl, because instead of retribution, I think I will give both of you something you do not deserve."

And after saying that, Virginia stepped away for a minute, to the kitchen, to retrieve a few items she had there. Two metal bowls, a pair of blue examination gloves, a bottle of lubricant, and a very small black nylon zipper bag that contained items the boys had no clue what they were. Then she came back with all of that. Bottle and gloves inside the nested bowls in one hand, Zipper bag in the other. And after strutting around the boys seductive and elegant in her heels, jeans and top again, she crouched behind Ahmed and in front of Diego.

Then she asked Diego, who was still sock gaged, the following.

"Skin, what do you think should be No-Skins consequence for his actions?"

At the same time she set all the items down, menacingly put on the blue medical gloves, and lathered them with lubricant. But Diego simply mumbled.

"Mmmmm..."

"Not very eloquent. Then again, I am not sure what beastly language they speak where you come from."

Is what Virginia responded. As she then reached with her gloved left hand for Ahmed's scrotum, and with the fingers of her gloved right hand she reached for the rim of Ahmed's butthole, and she began to fondle and caress Ahmed, without breaking eye contact with Diego for a second.

"MMMMMMM!"

Is what Ahmed began to voice even as he impotently tried to squirm away. Virginia's teasing was completely against his will, but there was nothing he could do about it. And it felt so good even as it felt like an utter violation of his personal integrity and autonomy. And Diego just stared at Virginia as she kept on going without breaking eye contact with him, and she even cracked a full smile back at him! Diego thought, Virginia just keeps showing herself to be quite an irresistible witch! And Virginia read his mind because, as she continued tormenting Ahmed, she asked Diego.

"Skin, you want to fuck me silly, don't you?"

And Diego nodded yes.

"You want to win, so you can have your way with me however you want?"

And Diego nodded yes again.

"Just follow the rules then, and you may yet win."

She said as she unzipped the nylon bag, and pulled a small black object that looked like a butt plug, but actually seemed to be more than that. Seemed like a small electronic device... it was a remote bullet vibrator! Diego realized. And after watching Virginia lather it with lubricant he also watched her shove it into Ahmed's rectum, and ungently lodge it against his prostate.

"MMMMMMM!"

Went the hapless boy besides Diego.

"Your turn now."

Said Virginia. As she stood up and walked to the other end of the living human sculpture with her collection of things.

Ahmed's face was priceless, thought Virginia, as he swayed inebriated from her panties in his mouth, from the testicular and anal fondling, and from the vibrator lodged against his prostate now. Even if the device was still off. And she enjoyed it more as she crouched right in front of him, and behind Diego, and said to Ahmed.

"No-Skin, I would prefer if you started trying to actually win. You are stronger, and maybe even be handsomer, than Diego. I might prefer you fuck me, instead of him. Would you like to fuck me?"

And Ahmed nodded yes.

"Would you like to have your way with me? Would you like me to go on my knees for you? On my back? On my face even?"

And Ahmed nodded yes again to all that.

"Even if I am an evil blonde American she-devil?"

And Ahmed nodded yes again.

"Then act like it!"

She snapped, as she reached for Diego's scrotum and anal opening, and began to do to him what she had done to Ahmed. And Diego also went.

"MMMMMM!"

When he felt Virginia's pleasurable, but violating, assault.

Once again Virginia did not break eye contact with Ahmed, and he was in absolute awe of her. Cowed into lustful submission. As she tormented the other boy to the edge of insanity, before retrieving another black bullet, lathering it in lubricant, and shoved it harshly into Diego's rectum and against his prostate.

Then she stood up, took off the examination gloves, and strutted around them admiring her handiwork. Took the opportunity to kick one metal bowl under each boy's manhood. And proceeded to strip herself down out of her heels, jeans and halter neck, leaving her in nothing but a seductive black lace bra and panty lingerie set. Which she modeled for each of the tormented boys by continuing to circle them a few times more.

Neither Diego nor Ahmed had seen Virginia this undressed before. And they both thought she was indeed nothing short of a Goddess. A fair skinned, yet dark hearted Goddess, but a full blown Goddess for sure. Her legs seemed to go on forever. Her delicate but feminine breasts and hips gave her enormous class, they each thought, something a more voluptuous woman would not be able to pull off. Her long caramel blonde hair, and sky blue eyes, were as much symbols of her privileged and--for them--out of reach origins, as a crown and scepter would be. And she was the ultimate prize they each desired. A prize they each nevertheless felt was looking down her nose at them. But what really awed them is when she stopped circling to the side of them, reached for the nylon zipper bag again, and pulling a pink vibrator like the black ones she had inserted into them, she dramatically inserted it into her vagina, under her still worn panties, for both naked, prostrate, and bound brown boys to admire.

Then Virginia, zipper bag in hand, proceeded to climb and kneel, thighs somewhat parted, over the large surface provided by the two boys' backs. And reaching for the vibrators' remotes, turned them all on.

The pleasure for Virginia was immediate and rapidly rising. That was her go to vibrator for solo fun, and she knew exactly what pattern and speed got her going the most. For the two boys, they had never experienced a vibrator against the prostate, and they were both moaning and squirming for mercy almost instantaneously too. But as the vibrators did their work, American blonde on top, two brown boys below, the effect on the girl and the boys was different. Virginia was soon reaching an orgasmic plateau that never really let go. But Diego and Ahmed were not experiencing any orgasm, but the intense and yet incomplete feeling of being involuntarily milked over and over. Soon their penises started dribbling out semen. Not ejaculating, but dribbling. Yet it never seemed to stop. And for both Diego and Ahmed it was disconcerting as fuck. And that is before having to contend with the idea, that this exquisite girl was right on top of them. A ready vessel to find satisfaction in. But there was nothing they could do about it. Once again, in their rising numb mindlessness, the two boys realized they were hopelessly outmatched by this one girl, and that there was nothing for them to do but endure and pay the price. As they were doing right then. And Virginia let the pseudo orgasmic threesome go on for as long as she wanted it to. She could not really count her own orgasms, since they seemed a continuous blur. And when she had had enough, she stopped all the vibrators. And pulled out hers.

Had they not been tightly bound, each of the boys would have collapsed to the floor. They were completely drained, both literally and figuratively, of all their essence, they felt. Neither felt fit to perform any kind of work or activity by that point. Certainly not advocating for themselves. And were thus unprepared when Virginia, still using them as a human ottoman, proceeded to tell them.

"Oh that was fun! I hope you guys got something out of it. I know plenty came out of you. Look at those bowls! But there still has to be a consequence for trying to weasel your way out of our tournament. And that consequence is going to be, you both have lost your unrestricted use of a bathroom. Skin, 6am to 6:15am every day is when you can use the bathroom. No Skin 6:15 to 6:30 you can. Any other time it will be locked and you will need to ask me permission. And guess what, I will almost certainly deny it! Does that seem like a deal to you?"

Asked insouciantly Virginia. Diego and Ahmed, still dazed, were nevertheless shocked by the further loss of basic human dignity. But they were in no position to fight back. So they simply nodded. Upon which Virginia simply sang.

"Well then. That concludes the tournament for today!"

And getting up from the boys, she slithered back into her clothes and walked away. Leaving both brown boys to wonder how many minutes, or hours, she would take to come back and set them free.

12