The Lockdown Challenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time they got to the living room the brief thoughts of rebellion and retribution that crossed Diego and Ahmed's mind where gone. They just crawled a few yard behind Virginia's exquisite body and they were back to being her bitches. So Virginia merely led her cock-caged boy slaves to the center of the room, and proceeded to tell them.

"We are going to run a little race. Well, you two are, and I am going to ride you both. You see these three columns? I am going to ride you around them, and you are going to crawl as fast as you can while I keep the time. Quickest gelding around, which is exactly what you are, gets a handjob from me. Yes, a handjob from me. Would you like that?"

And

"Yes Virginia!"

"Absolutely Virginia!"

Replied Ahmed and Diego, who both thought a handjob would do wonders for their very, very severe blue balls!

"Good! Makes me happy! But there is catch. From here on you must be gaged, manacled and shackled. And the loser hangs. From the hoist."

Diego and Ahmed where a lot less sure about. But they were desperate, truly desperate for relief. And hope springs eternal. They did not care if the other boy hanged. Because they each thought it would be the other boy, of course. And Virginia was diabolical in knowing that, and using it against them.

"Good then. Present yourselves and lets get the gear on."

She said as she manacled and shackled each. And just to fuck with them because she could she added.

"And for gags I know you Ahmed love my panties. So open up! These are yesterdays... and some tape."

"And you Diego, here are yesterday's socks...and some tape."

And standing with her hand on her hips when she was done with that, she cracked the following.

"You two are pathetic really! No girl would ever fuck you if they knew what I know about you. If they've seen what I've seen of you. If they got away with what I've got away with you!"

Delivered full of cruelty and malice, just because it was the truth and it made her so hot! Just before she forced Diego over, mounting him like a rider mounts a gelding, and holding onto his neck chain like reins. Till digging onto his thighs and hips with her stiletto heels like spurs, she got him to start trotting to the call of.

"Giiddy up!"

Even if before she picked speed, she started the stopwatch on her phone and put it back into her back pocket.

For Diego the humiliation was intense. It was not helped by the fact that the chain to his manhood was still there, trailing behind him like an obscene tail, and making a metal dragging noise that only drew attention to his debasement. And even though Virginia guided him by pulling on his "reins" left and right, and painfully spurred him on with her stilettos, he felt he would have been able to go faster if he knew in advance where he was supposed to go, which he did not. And there was a pattern, but he never really understood it because the exquisite svelte American blonde with her crotch and hips on his back and her thighs around his waist was distracting him to even greater blue balls. Which all but exploded into agony once the trailing chain caught on a piece of furniture, and his own trotting almost ripped his manhood off his body. Diego almost passed out, but managed to complete what he only guessed at the end was a single cloverleaf around three columns. Before Virginia stopped him by pulling the "reins" back and calling.

"Whoa!"

As she hit a button on her phone stopwatch app. Hardly mattered to Diego, whose genital discomfort was intense.

Virginia dismounted Diego after guiding him to just under the hoist. Ready to hook him up should he end up the loser.

To Ahmed, watching Virginia mount Diego, the spectacle was terrifying. It was almost better for Diego, who was too wrapped up by being in it, to understand the severity of what had been done to him. But Ahmed needed the handjob, and the relief that came along with it, assuming no tricks from Virginia. So he entertained no thoughts of rebellion. In any case, he had just gained an advantage. He saw that Virginia had run a cloverleaf with Diego around three columns. She had run a barrel race. And unlike Diego, Ahmed knew what to do with that. So when Virginia mounted Ahmed, like with Diego, her body on his back was distracting. But he knew what was expected of him. So when she called.

"Giddy up!"

And started her stop watch, Ahmed performed as well as could be expected of him given the circumstances. Ahmed trotted well, but even then Virginia dug painfully into his hips and thighs a couple of times. She pulled on his neck chain too, even if he knew where to go next, and that was intensely humiliating. And what most, most upset Ahmed, is that all that only made his manhood leak more. And Ahmed hated Virginia for the mind fuck that had him being aroused by his humiliation. But he lusted after her even more! Despite that, one key advantage that Ahmed gained over Diego, in addition to knowing the pattern, was he did not get the chain to his manhood caught. And if made a difference.

"Whoa!"

Called Virginia eventually, as she stopped her phone stopwatch, and finished ridding Ahmed all the way to a spot beside Diego.

"Alright boys! Before I announce the winner I am going to hook you both the hoist, so the loser can not try to get out of our deal."

And Virginia proceeded to indeed lock each boy's genital chain to the hoist first. Then she grabbed the hoist rope, and said.

"Now both of you look forward. I'll release the winner, and hoist the loser. And that will tell you who won!"

And both Ahmed and Diego felt it was a moment of truth. They both needed the handjob like their life depended on it. And in the state of blue balls they were, they were certain being hoisted would be... lethal. But there was nothing to do for it now, so they both looked forward and awaited Virginia's sentence.

****

Time seemed to stop for both boys, but it really was only an instant before all of a sudden...

Diego felt his manhood being stretched away from him from behind, as he lay on all fours on the ground. He quickly went on to his hand and feet, making a bridge, which helped. But Virginia kept hoisting until even in that position his manhood was being hoisted away, and he could not bridge himself any higher. And still the pressure increased leaving him in a place that was as painful as it was humiliating. He panicked he would not even be capable of keeping his bridge for very long, but any wrestling with his predicament was counterproductive.And any moaning for mercy fell on deaf ears. He was fucked, he felt. And suffering the cruelest punishment he had experienced at Virginia's hands yet.

For Ahmed, when he saw his housemate begin to suffer and struggle, and he himself felt nothing it was an enormous relief. Moreover his heart beat in ecstasy at the anticipation of the sexual relief he would get from Virginia soon. So much so, even though his position continued to be undignified, it did not even seem to register anymore.

"I feel announcing the winner is unnecessary now. But Ahmed, you have won a handjob."

Virginia said smiling at him like any of what she was putting the boys through was normal.

"Before you collect though, follow me."

She said as she walked him like a dog to the front of a couch. Then she said.

"You also must step over your arm binds, put your hands behind your back, before I take your cage off."

Added Virginia, putting a hand on her hip seductively as Ahmed did as requested. Then she locked both manacles and shackles together when he was done, effectively hogtying Ahmed behind his back. Then Virginia walked back around Ahmed and sat before him on the couch, graceful like a Goddess, elegant like an Empress.

Virginia in fact sat back for a minute at first taking in the whole scene. A few yards away Diego struggled, in as much shame as pain, as his teary eyes begged her silently for mercy. Mercy she was not going to give him. Ahmed, on his knees before her, looked up at her full of hope and enthusiasm. And it was evident her control over the handsome brown boys was reaching levels she would not have even dreamed off just ten days ago, when she began to plan all this out. Even with two orgasms in for the day already, her vagina was as moist as it had been in a very long time. But she had a promise to keep, so she reached with her thumb to Ahmed's cock-cage padlock, and it whirred open.

Ahmed's heart all about stopped when his cock-cage padlock unlocked. Even more so when Virginia unthreaded the padlock and unsheathed his penis. And for the first time in over a week, Ahmed's manhood grew free. Virginia smiled at him, and despite all the obvious degradations, that made him feel like Virginia "loved him". It was obvious Ahmed was experiencing Stockholm syndrome. Or abused partner syndrome. Or something like that. So even when Virginia then reached for a pair of blue examination gloves and put them on, and said.

"You did not expect me to jack off your dirty brown towelhead penis directly with my pretty American blonde hands, now did you?"

Ahmed thought, it is ok. Of course it is ok! I can not expect her to jack off my dirty brown penis with her pretty blonde girl hands! And he was happy she was jacking him off at all. In any case as soon as Virginia started pumping his shaft, Ahmed moaned.

"MMMMM!"

And all thoughts went out of his mind.

For Diego, the scene was an even greater cruelty than hanging by the balls, again. And that was saying a lot. It was so absolutely unfair. He was a much better slave to Virginia. And that Ahmed should get a handjob while he hung by the balls, was beyond words. And further tears escaped his eyes as he looked wistfully at the other two.

Virginia meanwhile hardly had to try hard with Ahmed. Virginia had excellent handjob skills, but she was not doing more than the basic with Ahmed. He neither deserved it, nor needed it. In fact he was so wound up, after just one minute of basic pumping, she reached for a condom, opened the wrapper, and put it on Ahmed. And when he looked at her with sad disappointment she merely said.

"I hope you also did not expect me to let you spill your dirty semen all over my living room, now did you?"

And continued to pump him without waiting for a nod or a shake in reply. In any case, the cute brown boy on his knees in a hogtie was soon closing his eyes in near ecstasy, when Virginia felt his manhood begin to pulse. And Ahmed filled the condom with a shot glass full of cum, while Virginia, generously in her mind, continued to hold him. She could have ruined him, she was good at it. But she did not. And a look of peaceful relief washed over Ahmed's face.

Virginia did not wait long, and soon the condom was off, the penis tube on, and the fingerprint padlock on as well, on Ahmed's manhood. And good thing too, because shortly after, in a moment of post nut clarity, Ahmed understood he might have been jacked, but he had been humiliated thoroughly by the proceedings. And it showed in his face. Though now that he was back in chastity, he was back in Virginia's power, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Virginia was admiring how much of a sexual organ the brain was. Because all of the same proceedings that had made Ahmed feel so humiliated had brought her near the edge. In fact, simply closing shut hard her long slim legs, and sticking one hand between them for a little help, was all she needed to set herself off for the third time that the day. And the look on the boys face when they saw her do that, just like that, was priceless.

But the intensity of it all suddenly caught with Virginia, and she needed a break. So without a word she got up, and left Ahmed on his knees in a hog tie, and Diego in a bridge hanging by the manhood, alone. The incredulous despair in their eyes was even more priceless, than the other priceless looks they had had over the course of the day. Oh, Virginia was not a complete bitch. This time she would not leave them in distress for long.

But the handsome brown boys she had bent to her will did not know that. And that is how Virginia wanted it.

12