The Locked Door Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was happy to hear her sister put it like that, she was more right than she knew, "I couldn't say it better myself." She walked over to Fiona and perched herself next to her on the bench, crossing one leg over the other. "Have you ever used anything like this? I suppose as a submissive you must've had some experience - even if not a full room like this."

Fiona felt embarrassed again, but this time for a different reason. Despite her need to be dominated in the bedroom, she had never really had the opportunity to explore it properly. Mike had handcuffed her once when they had sex, but he had clearly not been into it, which had diminished her own enjoyment; that one disappointing sex act was the sum total of her personal experience of S&M. She had watched plenty of porn, read plenty of books, even erotica that she found online, but she had never been lucky enough to be the star in her own personal fantasy. All of this seemed like something that happened to other people. "Not really" she eventually answered, "Mike just can't take charge in the bedroom, I've tried to suggest things, but he's not really taken to it."

Sarah considered for a while. "I guess that you've thought a lot about what it might be like? For Mike to just dominate you, to use you?"

Mike's lack of sexual dominance was such a statement of fact by now that Fiona could even imagine him doing anything like it. As hard as she tried to picture it, it was clear that it was not likely to happen and so even the mental image was impossible. "He could never do it... but I have thought about it a lot, generally anyway."

Sarah put her arm around her sister and pulled her close, "you poor thing" she said, almost mocking in her tone, although she was clearly being sincere.

Fiona felt safe in her sister's embrace. She could smell the delicate scent of her perfume and enjoyed the smoothness of her silken gown, which made her own cotton pyjamas seem somehow inadequate.

"Do you want to try it?" asked Sarah, turning her head so she could see her sister's reaction.

Fiona frowned, "What do you mean?"

"Do you want to know what it feels like to be restrained properly?"

Fiona was unsure, wasn't it a weird offer for a sister to make? "Uhm, I don't think that's a good idea," she answered, betraying her wants with what she knew was right.

"Oh come on!" said Sarah, standing up, "It's nothing sinister if that's what you're worried about. Let me restrain you, I want you to feel it. I feel like you deserve to know what true restraint feels like."

"Come on Sarah, you're my sister, it's weird"

"I'm not telling you to take off your clothes or anything, you can keep your pyjamas on. I just want you to feel it, to see what you've been missing."

"I don't know."

"Well guess what? This is my house, this is my dungeon, and down here what I say goes. So as 'punishment' for invading my privacy I'm going to bind you to that horse you've been sitting on and show you what you're missing. No funny business, I'm just going to restrain you that's all."

Fiona was very curious, but still felt as though she should claim more reluctance than she actually wanted. "It just feels wrong to me."

Sarah rolled her eyes, "It's not like I'm going to fuck you Fee, I promise I won't get you pregnant" she laughed as she spoke.

Fiona couldn't help but laugh too. "What do I need to do?"

"First, you're going to turn yourself so that you are lying across the horse, with your chest down."

"Okay," said Fiona, as she turned her body into the requested position.

"Not 'Okay'" admonished Sarah, "Yes, mistress, if you please."

Fiona laughed, "Oh, come on!"

Sarah slapped her sharply on her behind, even though the cotton of her pyjamas would have softened the blow she still would have felt it quite keenly, "If we're doing this, we're doing it properly. Repeat after me, Yes Mistress!"

"Yes mistress," she complied.

"Very good, now relax your arms and legs, and keep as still as you can."

"Yes mistress," replied Fiona, her tone somewhat sarcastic, but acceptably so given the circumstances, after all Sarah was not her mistress and Fiona was not her slave.

Sarah walked over to the nearest armoire and removed a set of cuffs. She placed the leather restraints around Fiona's wrists and attached them in turn to the metal loop at the head of the bench, so that her arms were stretched out before her. This had the added advantage of restricting her vision as turning either left or right would see her vision obscured by her upper arms. Sarah would have the run of almost the whole room without her sister being able to see her.

Next she bound her sister's ankles and attached them to metal rings on either side of the horse. These restraints kept her legs stretched towards the ground and separated so that her ass (had it been naked) would have been completely exposed. In such a position her body was pressed tightly to the leather-padded top of the horse, her legs either side of it and her arms stretched out before her in an inverted L shape.

"How does it feel?" Sarah walked around her bound sister, taking in the sight. She was happy to have been the first person to have given Fiona this experience, to take her bondage virginity.

Fiona struggled against the bonds, enjoying their strength and the way that she was completely at their mercy. There would be no way out of this, even if she had wanted to escape. She turned her fingers over her hands and tried to get at the buckles which kept the wrist cuffs secure, but there was no way to undo them. She was powerless, and she loved it. "It feels so good," she replied honestly, "There's nothing I can do, I'm just so secure!"

Sarah smiled, the excitement in her voice was palpable, her breathing had intensified and she shot her words with energetic excitement. "I'm glad you like it," she replied, her own words far more measured and calm, this was not her first time and she intended to control herself as much as she now controlled her sister. "You know, you're now completely at my mercy."

"I know," replied Fiona, her voice trialling off.

"I beg your pardon?"

"I know, Mistress," she corrected herself. "Please let me stay here a little longer"

"Of course," replied Sarah, she trailed a finger over her sister's back, from the base of her spine to her neck. "I can feel the tension in your body. It isn't too tight is it?"

"Oh no, I love it," she instantly responded. "I like how secure it feels."

This was such a sight to behold for Sarah. Even through the cotton of her pyjamas it was clear that Fiona had a great body, she always had! The gently curve of her spine down towards her lower back and the rounding of her buttocks at the edge of the horse looked exquisite. She moved behind her sister to look at her from a different angle. From here she could examine the tension in her legs and thighs, her pyjama shorts could hide very little here and every muscle on her toned legs could be seen turned into a position of tension, all the way down to her bare feet, which twisted as she 'fought' against her bonds.

From this position her buttocks were raised up enough that the fabric of her shorts pressed against her womanhood ever so slightly, revealing a hint of its outline. Enough to give Sarah pause for thought, how she'd love to touch it, to claim her sister as her own. But for now, she would have to satisfy herself with the vision of bound beauty alone. Her sister was not hers to take. Taking advantage of Fiona's inability to see her surroundings she leaned in close and admired the tension of her shorts against her labia. It was unmistakeable, there was a hint of wetness, barely visible, but there nonetheless. She slowly stretched her hand outwards, not touching but feeling the air, Fiona was enjoying this as much as she was.

"It's all very well," began Sarah, "having you all tied up. But I feel as though I am owed a little more from you."

Fiona was confused, her head was already spinning, she could barely hear her sister's words. "What do you mean?"

Sarah laughed. "Well, you've came down here without my permission, through a locked door, clearly an invasion of privacy. Do you agree?"

There was no doubt that this was true, "I agree."

"I'm not sure I heard that!"

"I agree, Mistress," she replied.

"Better," Sarah smiled "So you've invaded my privacy and as a consequence you've been bound, now under normal circumstances I may be satisfied with this, but the problem is, you clearly enjoy being bound in this way."

"I really do, it feels so good, I can't deny it."

"I'm glad you agree. But I think that you also need a punishment for your actions, what do you think about that?"

Fiona was not sure where this was headed, but she was beginning to feel intoxicated with the feeling of submission to her sister. The bounds were one thing, but to her shame she was starting to really enjoy this new side to Sarah. "I think that seems fair, Mistress," she replied, desperate to know what Sarah had in store for her.

"Good, we are agreed" Sarah crossed the room and opened the doors of another armoire. Fiona tried to look and see what was going on, but her vision was too obscured, she could see that Sarah was reaching for something but could not see what.

Sarah looked inside and surveyed a range of tools. Hanging from the rear panel were an array of floggers, paddles, canes and whips. Inside the drawers she had pinwheels, candles, clamps, all manner of tools which could inflict pain on her new sub. Knowing that she needed to keep things somewhat tame at this point she reached for a paddle. This particular one was one of her favourites, wooden with thin leather padding which was starting to show a little wear from overuse. Perhaps she could give it one last hurrah before she retired it for good. What better way to pay tribute to her favourite tool than to use it on her own sister?

She walked slowly back towards Fiona, making sure that she would hear each step of her bare feet on the hard floor as she approached. Part of the fun of domination for Sarah was in the theatre, there was never any need to rush, every action should be well measured and exact, demonstrating her total control within these walls.

She stood behind Fiona and pressed the paddle against her upturned buttocks. She rubbed it against her cotton pyjamas, allowing her to feel the anticipation before feeling the bite of the paddle itself. "Do you know what this is?"

"A paddle, Mistress," replied Fiona, her head dizzy with anticipation.

"Have you ever felt one of these before?"

"No, Mistress."

"Good," Sarah was happy to give her sister another first. "I'm going to give you twelve strokes as punishment for breaking into my sanctuary."

"Yes, Mistress," her breathing was more laboured, Sarah could not tell if it was fear or excitement.

"You will ask for it, and then I will begin." She lifted the paddle and waited for her sister's voice.

"Please, I'm ready" came her immediate reply.

Without any hesitation Sarah threw down her first blow. A satisfying crack of leather against skin filled the air and Fiona gasped with the shock. "I want you to count."

Fiona tried to catch her breath, the first stroke had hit her like jumping into ice water, but she needed to regain her composure, she was ready for another, "One."

Without waiting for her to ready herself Sarah struck again, this time with a little more force. With an elongated paddle she was able to hit her evenly across both buttocks. She enjoyed the sight of Fiona's body tensing after each blow, the gentle rise of her buttocks lifting and sinking like waves.

"Two."

The third blow was even harder, and struck exactly the same spot as the first two. Sarah wished she could see Fiona's reddening skin, but knew for now she would have to satisfy herself with the paddling alone. Fiona was breathing heavily now, clearly trying her best to overcome the pain. For a moment Sarah wondered if her sister could take it, but the growing wet patch visible on her shorts betrayed any sense of indifference that Fiona might feign.

"Three."

Sarah waited, she watched Fiona tense and relax her buttocks, anticipating the blow. She knew she was in total control now, she had not been asked to stop or slow down and Fiona's enjoyment was indisputable. She touched the paddle gently against her sister's ass before pulling it away sharply. Fiona tensed ready to take the blow which didn't come, she relaxed again. And Sarah struck.

"Mmmph," Fiona called out through gritted teeth, "Four."

Sarah struck immediately.

"Five."

Immediately again.

"Six."

Sarah stopped for a moment and walked to the other side of the bench. She was drunk with excitement, she was enjoying this far more than she could ever have imagined. There was something about this situation which was heightening her sensations and making every second feel like the focal point of a lifetime, like every moment of her life had led to this one. It was dizzying. She struck again.

"Seven."

No pause, she struck again.

"Eight," Fiona's breathing was rapid and heavy, despite her enjoyment she was clearly having to use all her composure to deal with the pain.

Sarah decided to let her rest for a while. She adjusted her grip of the paddle in her hand and noticed that her dressing gown chord had undone, she was barely clothed, one breast bared open to the world, her right leg freed from the dressing gown entirely. She placed the paddle down on Fiona's back and retied her dressing gown. She noticed her own breathing for the first time, it was deep and strong. She could feel an unmistakeable heat between her legs, an undeniable thirst.

She collected the paddle and struck.

"Ahhhh, nine." Fiona was beginning to struggle.

Now was not the time to relax, now was the time to press on. She struck again.

"Mmmph," she breathed heavily through gritted teeth, "T-ten."

Sarah struck immediately.

"Eleven," screamed Fiona, on the very edge of her pain threshold.

This one was harder than the rest. A final flourish, a taste of Sarah's true sadistic nature, this would be the stroke which Fiona would feel when she sat down. The one that would remind her of this moment every day for the next week. There would be no holding back.

Fiona screamed, the pain was almost as much as she could take. If it hadn't been the last stroke she may have asked to be untied. Her back rose and fell as she breathed heavily, trying to maintain her composure. "Twelve" she finally whispered, "twelve."

Sarah watched her, panting against the leather bench, a mix of agony and ecstasy coursed through her whole body. She had seen this dozens of times with her subs, men and women alike, but it had never been as enjoyable to take part in as this particular session had. The cotton tee-shirt Fiona wore was discoloured slightly by the sweat on her back. Her breathing was so loud that it couldn't be ignored, but as Sarah peered towards her sister's face she noted a wide contented smile on her face. She was a woman exactly where she wanted to be. Despite the pain, and desire who had administered it, she was totally and completely in her happy place.

Sarah walked knelt down and unbound Fiona's left ankle. She didn't resist and her leg hung limply down alongside the horse. Her ankle was slightly red, each stroke had caused her to flinch against the bonds which had given her little room to manoeuvre. Sarah undid the other ankle cuff and gently massaged the reddened are before letting the ankle fall limp too. Finally she walked to the head of the bench and released Fiona's wrist cuffs from the metal look. Not taking the cuffs themselves off, but giving her sister total freedom.

Fiona lay still for a moment, every muscle in her body in a state of total relaxation, her grim brimming wide on her face as her heart rate slowed and her breathing returned to something approaching normal. Slowly, and carefully she sat herself up on the bench in the manner of someone unsure that their body would support them, she had turned to jelly. She was in another world. She winced at the pain on her buttocks as they grazed against the bench, but that only made her feel more alive, more in touch with herself.

Sarah looked at her, she loved this girl. "How was that?" she asked.

Fiona smiled, briefly she thought of playing things down, but there was no way that the slightest pretence would go unnoticed. "That was really good," she said, smiling. "Thank you, Mistress."

Sarah laughed. "You can call me Sarah again now."

"Hmmm," Fiona considered, "Maybe when we get back upstairs, but down here, I think Mistress is appropriate."

Sarah saw no need to disagree. Everyone else who was lucky enough to visit her basement had called her mistress so perhaps her sister should not be exempt from the rules. "Next time you want to come down here, all you have to do is ask."

"You know, I think I probably will be asking again at some point."

"Well you know I can't say no to you."

Fiona stood, her legs still a little shaky. "I know this is weird, but I feel as though I will be asking for that again soon."

Sarah took Fiona under one arm. "Well, you won't get what you don't ask for."

They walked up the stairs together, Sarah could tell that the experience had drained her sister of all her energy, she walked slowly and unsteadily. "I think you need to get a good night's sleep."

Fiona nodded, "I think you're right." she agreed.

The pair headed towards the main staircase. "I think it's time to say goodnight," said Fiona, leaning over to kiss her sister.

Sarah pecked her softly on the lips. "Goodnight, sis." She watched Fiona walk up the stairs, she could still just about make out the patch of wetness between her legs. She smiled to herself, despite everything that had happened she felt as though it was perfectly natural. She had enjoyed herself more than she had expected to. Maybe she enjoyed giving someone something they had always wanted but never had? But she had done that before and it had never given her such strong feelings. Maybe she found it more exiting because it was her sister? It was possible, but she couldn't be sure. Or maybe it was the feeling of doing something so intimate with someone she loved? Whatever it was, those kind of thoughts could wait.

She headed to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of chilled white wine. She would need something to calm her nerves before she had any chance of sleeping. She placed herself down on the couch and thought about the events of the last half hour.

She had been impressed by how well her sister had taken it, how readily she accepted Sarah's dominance over her, how eager she had been to take it even though she struggled. The warmth between her thighs was returning - if it had ever faded. Normally she would use her sub to satisfy her, but today was not like that. She slipped her hand between her open dressing gown and pressed between her lips. Immediately she felt wetness.

The slightest touch of a finger sent a shiver up her spine as the heat radiated throughout her body. Slowly, she rubbed herself up and down, enjoying the sensation, dragging it out, letting herself be teased by her own fingers, not wanting to push for release too soon. She imagined Fiona on her knees before her, her tongue eagerly lapping away between her thighs, desperate to please her mistress in any way she can.

She raised her middle finger towards her clitoris, pressing it softly against the tip of her finger, shivering with each gentle touch, every brush of pressure causing her to squirm. She was going to lose control and she knew it. She rarely had a problem controlling herself, but today she was too eager, she rubbed her finger over her bud in rhythmic circles, each one taking her to the edge before pulling her slowly back. As her breathing laboured she moved her fingertip more rapidly, still maintaining the same cadence, but letting it build, build until she couldn't take it.