The Locked Door Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning, sis," smiled Sarah, "You look lovely this morning."

Fiona blushed, "Thank you, so do you. As always."

"Flattery is it Fiona?" Sarah laughed,

"Not at all," she replied, determined not to lose out in the first exchange of words, "Merely returning a compliment. Coffee?"

"Yes please."

"Go sit down and I'll bring it to you. Where will you have it?"

Sarah considered for a moment. It was not a particularly nice day, the sky was overcast and dreary, the kitchen was best enjoyed on sunny days. "In the living room please."

"Coming right up," Fiona hurried off to the kitchen, her feet padding against the tiles as she went, she seemed to glide in that dress.

Sarah sat down in her favourite armchair and waited for her sister to return. The next time she saw Fiona their relationship would change forever. They would never again be 'just' sisters, but lovers, owner and slave, mistress and submissive, everything would change, and yet Sarah knew that some part of their relationship was unbreakable, no matter what happened they would come out of it stronger than ever. Their love would see them through any hardship and help them to build a partnership even stronger that the one they already had.

Fiona poured the coffee nervously. She did not know for sure what her sister had decided, but had a feeling that she would have told her immediately if it would have been a 'no'. She wanted this day to be perfect, this would be a day she would look back upon in her old age, a time when everything changed. She made the coffee exactly as Sarah liked it, black, no sugar, it's amazing she had any taste buds left! She reached into the cupboard and found a box of almond biscotti, placing one on the side of her saucer, the final touch.

Almost shaking, she carried the cup into the living room. She saw her sister in the large armchair, adorning it like a queen on her throne, but that could well have been an image Fiona was projecting upon her, rather than her intention.

She placed the coffee down on the side table, almost bowing as she lowered her body to the table. Fiona was overthinking now, almost every action seemed like a demonstration of subservience and devotion. She decided to remain standing, she had not been asked to sit, and to do so would assume the two were on an equal footing -- the thing that she hoped more than anything in the world was not true any more.

Sarah waited, she knew how to play the game, how to show power without acting. One of the first things she'd learned in business is that whoever speaks first has already lost. She could tolerate silence for an eternity, she knew full well that her sister could not.

To Fiona it seemed like hours, she had already waited so long for her sister to come downstairs, and now she was being made to wait longer. Was it a test? What was she meant to do? Had she failed to do something that was expected of her? Her mind was awash with possibilities, all of them seeming to point to the idea that she was making some kind of mistake, that she was displeasing her mistress, even before she had taken on that role.

Eventually the silence became deafening, Fiona could bear it no longer. "I -"

She was cut off immediately, Sarah had been waiting for this moment, and now that it had happened she had Fiona exactly where she needed her. She had no intention of asking for her to complete her thought. "Get on your knees," she ordered.

Fiona was caught off guard, momentarily, but enough that it showed, she was like a rabbit in the headlights.

"I do not like to have to repeat myself," said Sarah, her tone conveying absolute conviction that she would be obeyed instantly and without question.

Fiona dropped to her knees. She looked up at her sister, sitting in the armchair, one leg crossed over the other, her foot pointed slightly towards her victim. Everything about her posture, her poise seemed so perfect, almost as though she thought about every action of her body, the way each limb was positioned, the way she held her face, but at the same time it seemed natural and effortless.

"Fold you arms behind your back," ordered Sarah, this time knowing she would be obeyed instantly -- and she was. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Y-Yes, Mistress," came the reply. Fiona was nervous, her heart was pounding in her chest, but she was absolutely certain that this is what she wanted.

"You are willing to give yourself to me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You agree to obey every command you are given by me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You understand that I will ask you to do things that may seem uncomfortable and difficult?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"But at all times I will have your interests at heart, I will not see you hurt or abused. Just as you will serve me, I will protect you. Does this make sense?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then you are ready." Sarah stood up and walked towards her newly acquired property. She slowly walked around her, inspecting her. Looking upon her with fresh eyes, no longer just the eyes of a sister, but now too the eyes of a mistress.

Fiona turned her head, watching her sister as she circled her.

"Eyes forward," commanded Sarah, her tone was gentle but brooked no possibility of dissent. Fiona complied immediately. "Tell me why you chose this particular outfit today."

Fiona answered immediately, "I know that this outfit makes me look good -- shows off my assets, I wanted to look good for you. But I also worried that you would say no to me this morning, so I needed something that was casual, so I could pretend that I didn't have any expectations if I was disappointed."

"Is that what you thought? That I would say no?" she continued circling her sister, it made her feel powerful.

"I thought you'd agree to it, but I was not sure if that was just what I hoped or what I genuinely believed. Thank you, Mistress."

Sarah smiled, "You do not need to thank me for this. I am not doing you a favour, this benefits me as much as you. I would not do it otherwise." She could that her sister was nervous, she was tapping her fingers against her arm, something that she had always done, for as long as she could remember. "Take off your clothes."

Fiona paused for a second. For the briefest of moments she felt strange undressing in front of her sister, despite the number of times they had seen each other naked before, there was no denying that this time signified something completely different. Mixed with her apprehension was an intoxicating rush of excitement. It was the excitement that won out. She got to her feet and pulled her summer dress over her head in one swift motion. She folded it as neatly as she could, but decided that haste was probably required and set it down on the coffee table. She then quickly removed her bra and panties before returning to her kneeling position, arms folded behind her back.

Sarah was genuinely impressed. For someone who was completely new to this world she had already taken to it like a duck to water. Folding her clothes rather than just throwing them aside, and then returning to her original position. Many submissives would need to be taught these things, but it seemed that Fiona had an instincts about her. Like she knew what her sister wanted from her, even when it was unsaid. "Very good. It seems you're a natural." She returned to the armchair so that she could better see her sister.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

Fiona briefly looked down at her naked body, it was no doubt an unusual position to be in, but she felt nothing but excitement. "I feel... alive!" she replied, her eyes bright with anticipation.

"Stand up for me."

Fiona did as she was told and stood, she kept her arms folded behind her back. She was now totally exposed before her sister, her mistress. She could feel electricity coursing through her veins, her blood was hot with excitement and her head was dizzying.

"Turn around, I want to see how the your body took the paddling."

Again, Fiona didn't hesitate, she turned immediately, exposing her buttocks to Sarah.

Sarah stood up to inspect more closely. Both cheeks were still red and her right buttock had a large purple bruise across it. "Does it still hurt?" she asked gently, leaning in for a closer look.

"A little, yes. Mostly when I sit down, or turn over in bed, but... I like it, every time I feel it I remember it."

Sarah touched her right cheek with the palm of her hand, the skin was slightly raised and still warm, it was fine work she had done, and impressive how easily Fiona had taken it.

Fiona shuddered at her sister's touch, her knees weakened for a moment. Every sense seemed so heightened that she almost felt as though she was not inside her own body. Like she had become someone else and was merely watching over these events as they unfolded.

"Did you enjoy the paddling?" asked Sarah, curious to hear Fiona's own reflection on the experience.

"Yes, Mistress. I loved it."

"And the pain?"

"I enjoyed that too, for a moment I thought I wouldn't be able to take it, but I am so glad that I did."

"That is good to hear." Sarah nodded, "I enjoy inflicting pain from time to time so it is good for my sub to be one who enjoys receiving it."

"I want to please you, Mistress, I know I can take more."

Sarah enjoyed how eager Fiona was. "In time you will. Now stand up, place your hands behind your head with your fingers interlocked and wait for me here."

"Yes Mistress," within second Fiona has assumed her new position.

"I am going to leave the room, when I return you are not to move or turn your head, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Very good." With that she left the room and headed down into the basement. There would be a few things that she needed, but she had no intention of leaving the comfort of the living room just yet. Her sister would need to be broken in gently, to overwhelm her now would be foolish. All in good time.

She looked through the various storage units around the dungeon for what she needed. She was in no hurry at the moment, the longer her sister waited, the greater would be her anticipation. Although Sarah herself was eager to get started with her new play thing. She didn't want to grab anything that would be too challenging for her sister, the cane would wait for now, but she also didn't want to let her off lightly. She needed to understand that she was to be used and tormented, and there was no point in doing that lightly. Within a few minutes she was happy with what she had chosen.

She returned to the living room to find her sister standing as she had left her. "Spread your legs a little, shoulder width" she ordered.

Fiona seemed to flinch at the sound, she hadn't heard Sarah enter the room. She complied immediately.

Sarah placed everything down on a leather-padded chair which stood by the door. It would have been impossible to tell what she had gathered by the sound alone, but Fiona could tell that there was enough -- she had come prepared.

Sarah grabbed something -- a nipple clamp, not one of her harshest ones. This one had butterfly grips and a delicate silver chain joining the two clamps to each other. The grips themselves had rubber protectors, preserving the victim from some of the harshness of the metal.

She stood behind her sister and pressed her body against her back. Fiona moaned softly, she was surprised by the contact, a contact she had been craving for the whole morning. Sarah reached an arm around her body and drew her hand slowly up, from the top of Fiona's thigh, around her hip and up her navel towards her right breast. She could feel her sister shudder at her touch, she could tell how much this was tormenting her, and she had barely begun.

With her breast in her hand she squeezed it gently, feeling its weight, revelling in the sensation of flesh resisting against her grasp. It was pert and firm, as perfect as her own. She knew that patience would pay off, but she could not resist. She took the nipple between her thumb and finger and squeezed it ever so gently. Fiona exhaled, surprised more than pained. Sarah squeezed harder and harder, slowly increasing the pressure, testing her sister's limits. Fiona moaned, almost a squeak, before her body instinctively turned away, as though escaping Sarah's grasp.

Sarah did not loosen her grip, she turned her head towards Fiona's ear and whispered, "stay still, breathe, you do not need to move away from me."

Fiona did not reply, but slowly straightened her body. Her face was straining under the pain, but she found that by breathing slowly and deeply she could overcome the worse of the pain. Eventually her breathing slowed and Sarah released her grip. No sooner had she done so than she applied the first clamp. It pressed back down, but this time Fiona could manage the pain, it was more intense than the fingers had been but she knew what to do. She breathed slowly and deeply, and overcame it. What had begun as pain soon became pleasurable at the same time. The intensity of the feeling was incredible, unlike anything she'd experienced before.

Still standing behind her sister, Sarah reached around and stroked her left side, from thigh to breast, slowly rubbing her sister, letting her enjoy the sensation building. This time the clamp would not be a surprise, she would be ready for it. Sarah applied it with ease, revelling in the small whimper her sister let out before quickly regaining control of herself.

She stepped back and returned to her armchair. Her naked sister stood lewdly before her, hands still crossed behind her head, her breasts push forward in bawdy display. The clamps hung from her nipples like jewels, already Sarah could see the redness spreading. Fiona was doing well to maintain her composure. Sarah thought to herself wickedly, 'I wonder if she knows that the removal hurts even more?' she smiled to herself. This was too fun. "I'm impressed again," she said, "I hope you continue to impress me."

"Thank you Mistress," replied Fiona, breathing heavily as she managed the pain, "I hope to impress you more."

"You have the right attitude at least."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Does this turn you on Fee?" she asked.

Fiona nodded, "So much, maybe even more than I thought it would."

Sarah was happy with this answer, it was what she had expected. In her experience people fantasise about these kinds of encounters all the time, but until they have the opportunity to act on it they can have no possible idea how it actually feels. "I want you to touch yourself for me, I want you to tell me how wet you are."

Fiona nodded and lowered her right hand, leaving her left one behind her head. She pressed her fingers between her lips, immediately she felt wetness, the slightest touch almost made her knees buckle. "I'm really wet, Mistress." she said, returning her hand to her head.

"Good, would you like some release?"

Fiona nodded, just touching herself for a second had sent warmth throughout her body, she would like nothing more than to touch herself, to relieve herself of the need.

"If you ask me nicely, I may let you." Sarah was going to enjoy this.

"Please... Mistress, may I touch myself?"

Sarah feigned a look of thoughtfulness "Hmmm, I'm not sure. Do you think you have earned the right?"

"I don't know Mistress, I have taken the pain, despite how hard it was, and I will do anything you ask of me."

"Oh, I know you will. But you still haven't asked me for what you really want."

Fiona looked confused, "I don't know what you mean." she said.

"Well if you don't know then how can I possibly grant it?"

Fiona understood now, she knew what her sister wanted her to say. "Please, Mistress, can I cum?"

Sarah smiled widely. "Ah, that's it!" she clapped her hands together. "Get on your knees."

Fiona did so.

"Now, I want you to touch yourself, I want you to really think about the pain, I want you to remember the paddling, I want you to think of everything that has happened these days, and I want to watch you make yourself cum."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you Mistress." Immediately she pressed her fingers to her clitoris, knowing that she was not far from the moment of ecstasy.

"But!" added Sarah, "You must get yourself to the very edge, and not release without my permission. Do you understand?"

"I understand, Mistress," she nodded heartily as she said this.

"If you fail then I can assure you that you will not cum for a week!"

"I understand."

Fiona looked up at her sister for permission to begin. Sarah nodded once and leant back in her chair, she was going to enjoy this very much.

Fiona began slowly, she was so on edge that she knew it wouldn't take her long if she just went for it and she expected that Sarah was expecting something more substantial from her. She pressed two fingers down between her lips, separating them slightly and feeling the slickness between her thighs. She had not been this wet in a long time! Slowly she rubbed the fingers up and down between her labia, and noticed that with each movement of her arms, the chain connecting her nipple clamps swayed, causing it to pull gently on her nipples. Each pull sent a warm glow through her breasts which seemed to travel up her neck and into her brain. It was like being drunk, only infinitely more pleasant.

As she became more accustomed to the feel of the clamps she was able to increase her tempo. She alternated between rubbing a finger between her slit and rhythmically circling her clitoris. She had always been very receptive to clitoral stimulation and so each time she circled she came closer and closer to orgasm. Her other movements, although adding to her arousal, were in less sensitive areas and allowed her a moment to recover before returning to her clitoris.

She gyrated her hips slightly as she moved and made sure that with each breath the chain between her nipple clamps moved, rising and falling with her breath. She was lost in her own feelings of pleasure, but still acutely aware that she was doing this for the entertainment of her sister and not her own gratification. She wanted to be sexy, and she was. Sarah was enjoying the sight immensely. She stared intently at her new sub as she moaned and groaned, lost in a world of pleasure. She could see that her chest was reddening and her breathing was becoming stronger and more erratic. She was on the edge.

"Please.... Mis-" she struggled to speak, "Please, Mistress -- can I -- can I cum?"

Sarah stood up and walked over to her sister, grabbing her hair in her left hand and turning her face to meet her own. "Do you really want it?"

"Yes," she gasped, "I want it so badly."

Sarah had her right where she wanted her, "So beg for it," she grinned wickedly.

"Please Mistress- I beg you-" her breath was so laboured, it was almost impossible to understand her, "Please -- I'll do -- I'll do anything -- please let me cum."

Sarah was enjoying this too much, but was eager to see the look on her sister's face when she removed the clamps. "Cum for me, slave," she ordered, addressing her sister in this way for the first time.

Fiona's breathing became more rapid, her eyes began to roll back in her head and her mouth contorted into an open expression of pure orgasmic bliss, it was about to happen, she was about to unleash everything she had. With her hand still in her hair, Sarah knelt in front of her sister and with her free hand she yanked the nipple clamps away. Fiona let out a load animalistic scream, as the pain of the clamps smashed into the release of her orgasm. Two completely opposing forces coming together to create one expression of glorious femininity.

She collapsed into a ball on the floor, her body unable to support her as every single muscle became weak. She had never experienced anything quite like it, it had hit her like an explosion, her body could hardly handle the feeling. If this was how things would be from now on then there was no going back.