The Locked Door Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah cradled her sister's head in her lap. She was completely spent. She hadn't seen anyone cum like that for a long time. She had been the one to get her sister there, she knew that from now on Fiona was totally and utterly hers. Her sister, her lover, her slave.

She held her for a minute, letting her regain her breath, letting her accustom herself to her surroundings and start to appreciate what had happened. Although she knew that aftercare was important she also understood that she could not just allow her sister to cum without getting any release herself, that would set entirely the wrong precedent.

She returned to her armchair and undid her gown, allowing it to fall open revealing her lingerie and her supple white skin. She looked down at her sister, not wanting to give her the impression that this was the time to rest. She resolved herself to give no instructions as yet and to see what Fiona would do.

It wasn't long before she regained her composure. She wasn't sure what to do but acted almost on instinct and returned herself to the position she had been in earlier. Kneeling, naked on the floor with her arms crossed behind her back. In this position Sarah could see the redness around her sister's nipples, and a red flush which emanated up from her breasts towards her neck. Her body was lightly mottled with beads of sweat and her hair, once perfectly coiffed, was now dishevelled. Her mascara, too had run around her eyes, on the left it had dropped down her cheek like a single tear. She looked a mess. A beautiful, perfect mess.

"I hope you enjoyed that," Sarah said, "But I do not want you to get used to it. It will be rare that you cum before I do."

"Yes, Mistress," Fiona nodded, she was aware how lucky she had been, she had half expected that Sarah would deny her the chance of release.

Sarah opened her gown wider and slid down her panties, she was in no mood for patience, what she had seen was one of the most erotic sights of her life, she needed to get hers. "You know what to do." she said, sliding her hips forwards and leaning back in her chair.

Indeed, Fiona did know what to do. She crawled slowly on all fours towards Sarah, her eyes fixed intently upon her womanhood. She was eager to repay her sister for what had just taken place, if she could give her just half the orgasm in return then she would know she had done well. She looked at her target, perfect in every way, she would enjoy getting used to it, learning how best to please her mistress, how to tease and intensify each movement before allowing Sarah to release. She paused.

Sarah looked down, "Why have you stopped?"

Fiona looked into Sarah's eyes. "I've never done this before."

Sarah was surprised, she had been sure that Fiona had dabbled with other women. "I am glad that I'll be your first," she said, she grabbed Fiona by the hair and pulled her in towards her before releasing her grip.

Fiona was no longer reluctant. The second she tasted her sister she was lost between her thighs. Every sensation was perfect, her scent, the smoothness of her lips. She had never done this to anyone before but she had received it often enough to know what to do. She licked upwards in long, strong strokes, careful not to put any pressure on the clit, that would be saved.

She continued like this for a minute or two, pushing her face deeper each time, revelling in the slick feeling of her own saliva and her sister's wetness. She was in a world made entirely of Sarah, anything could've happened outside and she wouldn't have noticed. She turned her attention towards the bud, sucking it gently, feeling the rise of Sarah's hips beneath her as she reacted to her slave's ministrations.

Slowly she flicked her tongue over it, flicking then swirling, the very same way that she enjoyed. When Sarah reacted strongly she stopped what she was doing and sucked gently at it, repeating each movement, becoming more and more lost in her sister.

Eventually she felt as though the moment was right. She increased her tempo slightly, focussing all her attention on the slightly engorged bud. She flicked it left and right, but this time as her sister's hips rose and fell like crashing waves she didn't stop. Sarah grabbed her by the back of the head, pulling her in deeper, indicating she shouldn't stop. There was no chance.

Fiona could barely breathe, but she would die before she stopped. With each second she increased her tempo, pressing harder and harder until she could feel her sister's orgasm rising inevitably beneath her mouth. Sarah let out a muffled groan and gripped at Fiona's hair even harder before screaming out! Electricity shot through her body, tingling and exploding into her extremities, she couldn't see, she couldn't hear, she could only feel.

Fiona kept going until Sarah could take it no longer and pushed her away. She stayed still, knelt between her sister's legs with her head resting on her thigh. Letting her enjoy the feeling and come down from the intensity of it in her own time.

Eventually Sarah recovered and pulled Fiona's face up to her own. She kissed her deeply, exploring her mouth with her tongue, tasting herself on her sister. This was going to be the start of something special. She had found the perfect submissive.