The Locked Door Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" replied Mike, expecting so much more.

Fiona did not want to explain herself just yet. "There's whisky in the sideboard, pour me a Balvenie, you can have one too if you like."

Mike did as he was told, relieved by the brief intermission, although nervous about what was to come. He poured out two glasses and gave one to his wife before sitting back down. Fiona noticed how much he was shaking and sweating as he handed her the glass, as nervous as she was, she was clearly in more control of herself at this moment. She was doing exactly as she needed to do. She thought briefly of her sister and the advice she had given earlier, "imagine what I would do," she needed to channel her inner Sarah.

"You know I should just divorce you," she said, firmly, "I can't think of any reason why you should be able to sleep around and expect to still sleep in my bed."

He couldn't disagree with that, "I know," he said, almost pleading, "I've made a mistake, but I was messed up, I didn't know what to do and I just ended up doing the wrong thing, it didn't mean anything."

Fiona was glad to see him fighting a little, clearly he still wanted it to work. "It probably would be better if it had meant something, Mike, then at least you hadn't jeopardised our whole marriage for no reason."

He looked defeated, but Fiona knew that this was no time to stop, he was not going to save their marriage so she had to. "And how many times did you do the wrong thing?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" asked Mike, he was clearly stalling, there was no doubt what she meant.

"How many 'mistakes' did you make? Just the one? Or is this something that's been going on for a while?"

"I- I-" he stammered, hoping that this conversation could end, "A few times," he said, "I wasn't thinking straight, I don't know what I was doing."

"Come on, Mike, you're a grown adult, whatever problems we were having there's no chance that you thought that sleeping with someone else would fix them."

"I wasn't thinking, that's what I mean, I was confused and didn't know what to do."

Fiona was starting to find his pleas a little pathetic, she had expected him to be a little more forthcoming about everything, for now she would have to satisfy herself with the fact that he had at least admitted to his infidelity. She took a sip of her whisky, "You keep telling me you were confused, what do you even mean? What did you have to be so confused about that you slept with another woman - with other women?"

He looked up at her, almost as though he was surprised that his meaning had not been obvious all along, "You know," he said, "because of the problems we had been having - the whole sex thing."

"The whole sex thing?" she asked, she knew exactly what he was talking about, but decided that it would do her no harm to hear him say if again.

"Oh come on, you know exactly what I'm talking about," he sounded exasperated, for once there was a bit more of a fight in his voice.

"Spell it out for me," replied Fiona, eager not to allow him to get out of it. She needed to hear this.

Mike knew that Fiona was well aware of what he was talking about, but was desperate to make her see his point of view, he wanted her forgiveness and he wouldn't get it by being obtuse. "After we had that conversation about the problems with our sex life, how we both needed to be dominated and that long-term we were going to be unable to satisfy one-another." He seemed to think that this was enough of an explanation.

"I know all of this, I was there. Tell me why this somehow made you go and sleep with other women."

"It didn't," he admitted, he knew that he could not justify his actions, as much as he had wanted to, "I just wanted to feel like a man again, with you I knew that I couldn't give you what you wanted, so even 'regular' sex felt like I was letting you down - it was emasculating. At least with strangers I could satisfy them, even if I couldn't really satisfy myself."

As much as his explanation did not make her feel any better, Fiona could understand his twisted logic. The male ego was so fragile, perhaps he had just wanted to feel 'like a man' as stupid as it sounded. "You know we could have talked about it," she said, this time her tone a little softer.

"What would we have said? I can't talk my way out of the fact that I cannot dominate you the way that you need to be dominated, or that you can't do the same for me!"

"We could've gone to a sex therapist, got some professional help?" she offered.

Mike smiled, "I don't think that was exactly the kind of humiliation that either of us had been fantasising about."

Despite herself, Fiona let out a laugh. "It's not so far-fetched," she said, "As it happens, I've recently taken on some advice from someone more well-versed in these matters."

Mike was intrigued, he sipped at his whisky and looked at Fiona intensely, as though trying to discern something hidden in her expression. "What do you mean? Advice from who?"

"It doesn't matter who," Fiona said, regaining her authority, "What matters is that there is still a future for us, if we're prepared to work on it."

Mike was curious, but Fiona's tone had made it clear that she was not going to give away too much just yet. There would be time to ask more questions later, for now he just wanted to know how he could fix his marriage. "What do we need to do?" he asked.

"First of all, I need you to tell me that you trust me. That you know that whatever I do from now on is with the intention of fixing this mess we are in and making life better for the both of us."

He nodded, maybe they could fix it, "I trust you," he said.

"Secondly, I need you to know that despite what you may think of yourself, I do not think any less of you as a man just because you like to be dominated - and frankly, anyone who does is an idiot."

He nodded again, "Yes, I can accept that."

"Thirdly, I need you to take a good look at me and understand that if you ever fuck up like this again then it will be the end, there will be no coming back from it."

He looked at her and then nodded once more, "This will never happen again, I promise, I will do whatever it takes to make this work."

Fiona smiled, and downed the last mouthful of Whisky, "Good, now get on your knees!"

Mike didn't move, he was frozen, like a rabbit in headlights. "What?" he asked, he had not been expecting such a tonal shift, although she had been forceful throughout their conversation, she was more commanding now.

Her heart was racing, this was the critical moment, if her refused her she didn't know how she would regain control of the situation, it would be so embarrassing. She felt her cheeks flush red, she was on the verge of panicking. She stood up so that he wouldn't notice the redness. "Get - on - your - knees!" she repeated, this time more quietly, but with every bit the same level of force.

Still he stayed motionless, unsure what to do. His wife was telling him to get on his knees, she was no longer the shy and retiring woman he had become accustomed to. She was confident, sexy, dominant.

"You told me just a moment ago that you trusted me, that you understood that what I do from now on is the best path to saving our marriage. Now I will not ask you again, get on your knees." Every ounce of her self control was poured into stopping her body from shaking, from betraying the feelings of nervousness which threatened to overcome her, hidden only by the veneer of dominance that her sister had helped her create. This time though, he listened, he sank to the ground, on his knees, looking up at his wife with a look of stunned awe across his face. Sarah would be proud.

"Do you want to be dominated?" she asked.

He paused for a moment to consider the question, but this time he did not need to be asked twice, he swallowed, his mouth was dry, "Yes," he croaked - almost a whisper.

"Good," she said, rubbing a hand in his hair. "I will tell you what is about to happen."

He nodded, not sure what to say.

"I am going to leave this room and you are going to crawl behind me -" she was interrupted.

"What about Sarah?"

She pulled his hair, for now, she was Sarah, "You do not need to worry about Sarah, do not interrupt me again! You are going to crawl behind me. We are going to go downstairs, where you will take off all your clothes and I will restrain you. Do you have any questions?"

Mike had a lot of questions, but knew he could not ask them all. "What if Sarah sees us?"

"She won't, and if she does then she does, c'est la vie! If you ask me that again though you will remove your clothes now and you can crawl naked behind me instead, that would really give her something to look at."

The thought of that excited him, but he wasn't prepared to say anything so bold under the circumstances.

"Any more questions?" asked Fiona, "Or shall we go?"

He did have another question. "What's downstairs?"

Fiona smiled to herself, she couldn't tell if he would cum in his pants or pass out when he found out the answer to that particular question. "You will see soon enough, I think any lingering questions you have will be answered when you get there."

He nodded, his cheeks were flushed red already, part excitement and part with the fear that he would be caught by Sarah. What had happened to his wife in the last few days to transform her into such a vixen? He was almost overwhelmed by her domineering behaviour. A deep sexual rush was building within him, unlike anything he had felt before. In his twenty-eight years of life he had never had the opportunity to play out one of his fantasies for real, was today finally the day when it would happen?

She started to walk towards the door. Mike was frozen to the spot, watching her ass move side to side seductively as she walked away from him. Those leather trousers looked exquisite, she was a Goddess, no doubt about it.

She turned to face him, "Am I going to have to drag you?" she asked.

He crawled behind her like a faithful dog, this was all the confirmation she needed. The plan had worked so far, yet again Sarah had been right about everything.

They entered the hallway and Fiona made a show of taking a long time with the lock, knowing that with each passing second Mike would be getting more and more nervous that they would be seen. She rattled the key around, making sure she made as much noise as possible, encouraging them to be caught.

From the kitchen Sarah could hear the goings on in the hallway, she smiled to herself, she had known that Fiona had it in herself to do this, she was proud of her.

Eventually, sweaty, nervous and embarrassed, Mike crawled across the threshold and onto the stairs. Fiona followed him inside and closed the door behind them. "Wait here," she said, deciding on a slight change of strategy. She headed down the stairs and looked around for the blindfold she had worn yesterday, Sarah had told her where to find it so it didn't take her too long. She grabbed it and returned to her husband. She ordered him to stand up on the lower step and then secured the blindfold. She had realised that it may be better to tie him up before he feasted his eyes on the dungeon below.

She took him by the hand and led him down the stairs. She was glad that her part as dominant was soon to come to an end. She had enjoyed the role, but ultimately she had been acting, she was out of her comfort zone and there was no denying it now. She would be happier when things were back to normal, no matter how abnormal that 'normal' really was.

When they reached the foot of the stairs she led her husband to the middle of the room, he was standing in the exact same spot where her sister had played with her ass less than 24 hours earlier. "You may take off your clothes now," she said, still playing the role for just a little longer, "but do not, for a second, think about removing that blindfold."

Mike felt uneasy, he was blindfolded in his sister-in-law's basement about to get completely naked. It seemed an odd place to try and rekindle the spark that had gone out of their marriage, but at the same time it was exciting. There was no doubt that everything they had done to fix their sex life in the past had failed, so now was the time for unusual and drastic solutions. He did as he was told and quickly stripped down to his boxer shorts.

"Everything," Fiona ordered, grabbing his already erect penis, "You're no use to me like that."

He was embarrassed with how quickly he had gotten hard, but as far as he could tell he was about to experience a fantasy come true. His wife was willing to dominate him, the way he had dreamt of for a long time. In a perverse way his shame at being hard already only added to his sense of arousal, making his erection stick out more proudly. He was now completely naked.

Wordlessly Fiona took hold of his wrist and placed them in front of his body. She grabbed a set of leather cuffs joined by a short length of chain and attached them firmly. "How does that feel?" she asked, her voice quiet, almost trembling.

"It feels good," he replied, almost a whisper, "Where did you get these?" he asked.

"If I wanted questions, I would've asked for them. Now relax your mind a little, take a deep breath and remember that I love you and everything that happens today will make our relationship far stronger than it has ever been."

He nodded, "I love you too," he said.

Fiona leant in and kissed him, even in heels she had to stand on her tiptoes to reach him. They kissed deeply, just as they had done on their wedding night. It occurred to Fiona that today would have many similarities to a wedding night - the renewal of their love, and the first true consummation of their sexual life together, on terms which would make a prolonged sexual relationship possible.

"Don't move," she said, as she walked over to the wall next to the throne-like chair where Sarah had sat the day before. There was a small crank on the wall which Fiona turned three times. The hook on the ceiling in the centre of the room lowered until it was level with the cuffs on Mikes wrists. She walked over to him and placed the chain that joined the cuffs inside inside the throat of the hook before returning to the crank.

She turned the handle in the opposite direction and the hook moved upwards, pulling at Mike's cuffs until they had lifted his arms above his head and stretched them taught above him. She could see the tension in his arm muscles as he shifted his weight to counter the brief imbalance caused by the jerking motion of the chain. He was desperate to ask what was going on, how Fiona was doing all this, but remembered that he had been told not to ask questions and realised that everything would become clear, for now this was not at all a bad position to find himself in.

"How does that feel?" asked Fiona, she had been nervous about operating the hook, but it seemed to have gone well. Sarah had told her not to raise it so high that his body was hanging from it, but to make sure it was tight enough that he could only stand on the tips of his toes. From the looks of things she had managed to balance it just right.

"It feels, really good," he replied. Realising that this was not the answer most people would give under similar circumstances. Fiona could see from his protruding erection that even if he had said otherwise, his body would've betrayed him. He was totally exposed, he would be at the mercy of the sisters until they decided to release him. Little did he know it, but his wildest fantasies would soon become true.

"Good." Now I will ask you one last time, "Do you trust me?"

Mike was excited by what was to come, even if he hadn't trusted her he would've rolled the dice and said yes, just to see what would happen next. "Of course," he replied, "utterly."

As soon as he spoke he heard a familiar voice behind him, "Do you trust me?" it asked.

Mike was startled, he was in no doubt about who the voice belonged to, but he had not expected to hear it. It took a second for him to remember that he was naked, instinctively he tried to move his hands towards his crotch to cover himself but in his current predicament that was impossible, he raised his legs from the ground and tried to cover himself that way, but with his body hanging from a chain in the ceiling he could not sustain it for long and was acutely aware of how ridiculous he must look. "What's going on?" he asked, panic in his voice.

"I said that if I wanted you to ask questions then I would let you know," said Fiona, forcefully.

Mike ignored her, something wasn't right here, "What the hell is going on?" he repeated himself, this time more assertively.

"Do you trust me, Mike?" Fiona asked.

He looked like he didn't know what to say, he floundered for a moment, "Yes, but -"

Fiona cut him off, "If you trust me then you have nothing to fear. I told you that we can fix our marriage, this is how."

"But what is your sister doing here?" he asked.

It was Sarah's turn to speak, "Perhaps if you could be quiet for a moment you'd find out," she said, her tone was commanding, there would be no argument. Mike felt a small twitch in his manhood as his body reacted positively to her firm tone. He didn't speak.

Sarah continued, "You've put my sister through a lot these last few months, and you are lucky enough to be presented with an opportunity to make things right. If you want that opportunity then take it as it is given and listen to what we have to say, do as you are told and keep an open mind."

Fiona looked nervously at Mike's face as Sarah spoke.

"But if for whatever reason you decide that your marriage is no longer worth fighting for and your current predicament is disagreeable, then please say so and you will be shown the door."

In principle he knew he should reject this proposition, the entire situation was absurd, but he had two good reasons to see how things would play out - his genuine need to make things right with Fiona, and the growing arousal he could feel burning through his loins. "I -" he struggled to find the words to say, "But -"

Sarah spoke up again, "There is no 'buts' there is no 'I', there is only the question Fiona asked you a moment ago, do you trust your wife?"

He nodded, "I do -"

It was Fiona who cut him off this time, "Then believe me when I say that this is the way we will fix things, this is the only way. So either calm down, take a deep breath and trust me, or tell me that you want to leave and we will release you."

He nodded, although that was not a clear enough answer.

Sarah decided to clarify matters, "So will you stay or go?" she asked.

Mike waited a moment, the whole situation was crazy, but there were genuinely very few reasons to leave, and many reasons to give this a try, whatever 'this' would turn out to be. "Stay," he said, finally.

Sarah walked up behind him, she was impressed with how well Fiona had prepared him for them, naked, exposed, completely vulnerable, and almost painfully aroused. The perfect play thing. She reached up and removed his blindfold, allowing him to take in the scene that lay before him.

His gaze immediately turned to Fiona, standing beside the throne-like chair, a gentle, reassuring smile on her face. He needed to see that smile, to understand that this was all okay, that things would work out for the best. Although he could not turn his head much in either direction as it was restricted by his outstretched arms, he was able to take in some of the room. He was amazed, he had seen rooms like this countless times in porn or in his fantasies, but it seemed almost unreal that he was now inside one, especially one owned by someone he knew, his sister-in-law no less!

Sarah remained behind her prey, she wanted his focus to remain on his wife for a little longer. "Do you have anything to say?" she asked.