The Locked Door Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had so many questions, so much to find out, more than he could possibly say, but he knew that this was not the time for all of his questions to be answered. "I'm still not sure what to think," he admitted, "This is crazy!"

Sarah smiled, of course it was crazy, but that had never held her back in the past, "Why is it?" she asked, her tone more reassuring than she'd have liked, but she knew that for a while she would be better off treading lightly.

"I came here expecting Fiona to tell me she wanted a divorce. I am now strung up, naked, in her sister's basement."

There was no arguing that when he phrased it that way there was no denying it was a unique situation.

Sarah walked around to where he could see her and sat down on her throne. "There is a lot to explain, but for now I think I should make a few things clear. I am well aware of your infidelities, and we will be talking about them more in just a moment. If you want to prove that you intend to make your marriage work then we will need to hear a full account of the mistakes you have made, and you will be punished accordingly. If you accept your punishment well then there will be rewards too, but you have a long way to go before you earn any special treatment."

Mike nodded, he liked the sound of 'punishment' and expected that both Sarah and Fiona were both equally aware of this. He would endure whatever was thrown at him. He would do what he was told. He was increasingly eager to see how the day would unfold.

Sarah turned to her sister, "I am surprised that he is still hard," she said, "obviously he is not afraid of being punished for his misdeeds, we may need to find a better approach with him."

Mike could feel his cock, throbbing with anticipation. He had never been more aroused in his life, and there was no chance that he would become less so if things continued the way they were.

Sarah whispered something into Fiona's ear. Mike watched her smile as something was explained to her, she nodded her approval, "Yes, Mistress," she said.

Mistress? That had been unexpected, what had happened to the dominant woman who had brought him down the stairs? Had she already disappeared? He didn't know what to think, but he knew that asking more questions would not be in his interests, he was there now, he would just have to wait and see.

Fiona got up and walked over to a small wooden tea-chest which sat against one of the walls. She rummaged inside for a moment, before retrieving a small black-velvet bag, sealed with a drawstring. She passed the bag to her sister who looked inside and smiled to herself, before placing the bag down on the arm of her throne.

She stood up and turned to Fiona. "Undress," she ordered.

Fiona complied immediately, removing all her clothes and placing them neatly on a short table behind her. It took her a while to remove the leather pants, given how tight they were. It was a relief to be out of them, although she couldn't help but feel that Sarah had been right when she told her that looking the part would make her feel the part. She felt with the shedding of her clothes she had also shed the air of dominance that she had carried, she was now back where she was most comfortable, naked and vulnerable before her Mistress.

"She's beautiful, isn't she," Sarah observed, addressing her words to Mike.

"So beautiful," he agreed.

"I hope you know how lucky you are to have her,"

"I do."

"And I hope you know how close you were to losing her, how close you could still be."

Mike swallowed, "Yes," he said, "I know. But I will do what it takes."

Sarah turned to her sister, "Go to him," she said, "take him in your mouth."

Fiona was surprised by the request, she had not expected him to be allowed any pleasure so soon, but she was in no hurry to disobey. She walked slowly over to her husband and sank to her knees before him, his member inches from her face. She could smell his heat, his lust, his cock looked almost painfully erect, swollen and red with desire. She could see a small drop of pre-cum already forming on his head.

She didn't want to keep her mistress waiting and took hold of the shaft in her left hand and tilted it towards her face. He moaned in delight with the gentle grasp of her fingers, she could tell that he would not last long, he was so aroused that he would have a hair-trigger, there was no way he'd be able to control himself.

She took the tip of him inside her lips, allowing him to feel their softness as she slowly sank her head lower onto him. He moaned, delighted, the sensation was so perfect, so exquisite, her mouth so soft and warm. Fiona knew exactly how he liked it and slowly rocked her head back and forth, allowing him only the slightest pressure from her lips, teasing him until his knees would become weak and he would be desperate for release.

As she continued in her work she gradually increased her speed, adding flicks of her tongue with each deep motion to heighten his arousal and bring him ever closer.

Sarah could see that he was in paradise, there is nowhere he would rather be than tied up in her basement, receiving a blow-job from his beautiful wife. "You will not cum without my permission," she said.

He did not reply, had he not heard her? "You will not cum without my permission," she said again, this time louder.

"Y-Yes," he stammered.

"You will call me Mistress," she demanded.

"Y-Yes, Mistress." he replied.

Fiona continued to work her shaft in her eager mouth. She could taste his pre-cum, feel him twitching on her tongue, sense his closeness, how soon he would loose control and give her everything he had. She lifted her other hand and gripped his balls, ever-so-gently allowing herself to enjoy the feel of them in her hands, their weight, the smoothness of his skin. This was almost more than Mike could take, his hips began to rock as he felt his orgasm approach. Instinctively he thrust himself deeper into his wife's open mouth, trying to take control of the experience, hoping to bring himself to the perfect orgasm.

"Please, can I cum?" he asked, gritting his teeth to hold back the inevitable.

"Is that how you address me?" Sarah demanded, standing so close to him that he could almost feel her anger.

"Please, Mistress, can I cum?"

"That's better," she said, this time more gently, she looked down at her sister, hungrily sucking at his pole, eagerly trying to make him cum. "How badly do you want it?" she asked, she would draw this out a little longer.

"So badly, Mistress," he pleaded, "Please, Mistress, can I cum?"

"I will count down from five," she agreed, "but you will not cum a second before I reach zero, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," he replied, nodding vigorously, "Thank you."

Fiona increased her tempo, knowing that she could easily make him cum by the time the countdown ended.

"Five," Sarah began.

Mike's face was starting to contort, he could control himself, but not for much longer.

"Four."

He could feel his knees begin to weaken, his muscles tightening.

"Three."

He was so close, he wasn't sure if he would be able to hold it.

"Two."

He put every bit of willpower into holding back, his face scrunched into an ugly expression with the effort.

Sarah didn't speak. Mike opened his eyes to look at her, as though begging for the countdown to continue. She had been waiting for him to look at her. She grabbed Fiona by the hair and pulled her backwards, not allowing her to continue with her efforts. "One," she said with a wicked smile.

Mike was shocked, he had come so close. He was mere seconds from the perfect orgasm and it had been denied.

"Zero," she finished. She looked down at his penis, almost purple with the pressure and dripping lewdly with saliva. She looked back up at him "You can cum now," she said, mockingly.

Mike was crestfallen, perhaps he should've seen this coming, but he had not. He was so horny that he could barely control himself. If someone were to walk in front of him he would have instinctively rubbed himself against them in the hope that it would be enough to finish him off. Instead he was stuck, cuffed to the ceiling, his erection almost painfully hard and his libido growing ever more fierce with each passing moment. He was at their mercy, and they knew it.

"It wouldn't be right for Fiona to give you an orgasm before you'd given her one, would it?" Sarah asked.

Mike realised that this would be no time for argument, and begging would only amuse her more, "No, Mistress," he reluctantly agreed.

"But first we have some other matters to attend to." she turned to her sister, "Fee, would you mind getting one of the floggers from that cupboard over there?" she pointed to somewhere outside of Mike's eyeline.

Fiona stood up and fetched the required item, before handing it to Sarah. "Have you ever seen one of these before?" she asked him.

"Uh, yes, kind of," he replied.

Sarah wore an exaggerated puzzled face, "Surely you either have or you haven't?"

Mike clarified, "I have seen them online, but never in person."

Sarah nodded, "So I imagine you know what is about to happen to you then?" she asked.

He nodded, "I think you are going to use that on me, to inflict pain, by way of punishment for what I have done, Mistress."

"That is correct," Sarah agreed, "Although this is actually only one part of your punishment, the main part will be revealed later."

Sarah flicked the flogger idly in the air, allowing Mike and Fiona to see just how many of the leather strands there were. Just how much pain it could inflict when wielded by the right person. "Fiona, would you take a seat on my chair, please, I think this would be the best place for you to watch and enjoy this."

"Yes, Mistress," she said, before sitting on the throne, legs folded under her, her face looking Mike right in the eye, eager to see what would happen next.

"Now I believe, Mike that you have been unfaithful to my sister, is this true?"

Mike had hoped that this would not be coming up, but had half expected it, "Yes," he said, hanging his head, "It's true."

Sarah stepped forwards and pressed him on the chin, forcing his gaze forward, "You will look at your wife while you answer these questions."

He stayed silent, but fixed his eyes upon Fiona.

"How many women did you sleep with?" Fiona asked, she had arranged with Sarah earlier that she would take an equal part in his interrogation.

Mike didn't answer immediately, "Uh, two, I think." he said.

Sarah interjected on her sister's behalf, "Two, you think?" she sounded incredulous, "Was it two, or was it not two?"

"Four!" he blurted out, taking both women by surprise.

"Four?" asked Fiona, clearly hurt, "How on Earth did you think sleeping with four women was acceptable?"

Sarah stuck out her arm, motioning for Fiona to stop talking. "What were their names?" she asked.

"Their names?" he replied, why should he have to tell them their names? What difference did it make?

Sarah had given him too much leeway already, it was time to assert her dominance loudly and clearly. She asked him again, although this time with each syllable she struck him across the chest with the flogger, "What - were - their - names?" she asked. She would not be underestimated, down here she ruled completely and she would be answered properly if she asked a question.

Mike turned and writhed against his bounds, but otherwise took the blows well, his cock was still rock hard, his libido was clearly still being fed, growing like a beast within him. For now, at least, Sarah had every intention of keeping the beast chained.

"Melissa," he said, "Uh, Jessica, Nancy and, uh, uh..." he couldn't recall the fourth name.

Sarah repeated her previous method of encouragement, this time the blows were aimed towards his lower back, "What - were - their - names? I want all of them."

"Celine," he said, finally, as though he was proud of himself for remembering, "Celine."

"Four women," she said to Fiona.

Fiona nodded, she was clearly unhappy with the revelation.

"Four women, four weeks," Sarah spoke again. This last confused Mike, four weeks? Four weeks of what?

Sarah returned to the throne and collected the velvet bag, "come with me," she said. They walked over to Mike as Sarah loosened the drawstring. "The punishment clearly did more to excite you than to deter you," she began, "I am sure that you wont offend again, but there must be some kind of penance, don't you think?"

In all honesty Mike agreed. He wanted to be punished in some way, then at least it would be a way of paying his dues, showing his wife that he was truly sorry, that he was prepared to do anything to make things right with her.

"So the punishment I have decided for you is this," she said, smiling happily to herself, as she removed the device from inside the velvet pouch.

Mike had seen these before, he was in no doubt what the sentence 'four weeks' had meant now. In her hand, Sarah held a piece of clear plastic. The lower part was a wide ring, made of three pieces, which were designed to fit snugly behind the scrotum, encasing the balls in such a way that they were pulled ever-so-slightly apart from the body. The main section of the device was phallic, curved in the manner of a flaccid penis with a slightly enlarged head and a few slits along the body. This was where the penis would rest, completely encased in the hard plastic. It made it impossible to get an erection, which in turn made it impossible to cum.

"Do you know what this is?" asked Sarah.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied nervously.

"Do you agree with your punishment? Do you think that it is a fair price to pay for what you have done?"

"Yes, Mistress, I do." He desperately wanted to cum, he needed it, but he also knew that there was no way around this. Sarah and Fiona had agreed on this path for him, and he had promised to Fiona that he would follow it. He was concerned about how he could possibly last so long, was it even possible? But now was not the time to worry, now was the time to accept the inevitable and fulfil his promise to his wife 'whatever it takes' he reminded himself.

Sarah looked down at his angry erection, still throbbing and red, it looked almost painful. "We will have to do something about this first," she said, "but be under no illusions, you will not be allowed to cum today, you will earn that privilege."

"Yes, Mistress," he replied.

She handed the ring of the device to Fiona and instructed her to affix it to her husband. Fiona took the three pieces in her hand and thought for a moment before deciding on how best to attach it. The first piece was three quarters of a circle with a few plastic pins jutting out from it. She placed this one behind his scrotum with the pins pointing away from his body. She then placed the next piece, a quarter of a circle with holes at each end, through the upper pins, completing the circle. The third piece was another three-quarter circle, similarly outfitted with holes, which attached underneath as the first part had, covering the lower pins and making the whole apparatus smooth, giving the appearance of a single ring binding the back of his balls.

With this complete, there were only two pins still protruding, the upper three. But with Mike's erection showing no signs of shrinking they were unable to continue for now. Sarah returned and admired her sister's handiwork, she had done a good job considering she had never even seen the device before that day.

Fiona noted that Sarah wore a pair of black latex gloves as she inspected and adjusted the device, making sure that Fiona had fitted it correctly. Neither woman paid any attention to the man they had at their mercy, he was not important at this moment, all that mattered was confining his manhood so that he could truly learn a lesson in self-control.

Sarah took a tube of some kind of liquid and squirted a small amount into one of her gloved hands. The liquid was clear, looking almost like lube, but Fiona could tell that it was not. She could smell a faint scent of menthol and eucalyptus and then it dawned on her what the liquid was.

Sarah rubbed it over both of her hands and immediately grabbed Mike's erect cock. He screamed in shock and tried to move away from her touch, but she held firm, grabbing him like a vice between her hands. "You will stay still," she said.

He was breathing heavily, the coldness of the liquid had shocked him, it had been the last thing he had expected. "Yes Mistress," he said, still panting.

Sarah quickly rubbed the liquid all over his erect penis, allowing one of her hands to briefly cup at his balls, which instantly shrank away from the contact, but still sat firm inside the ring Fiona had applied. Almost as quickly as she had began, she stopped. She removed the gloves and tossed them into a small metal bin that sat near the bottom of the stairs and waited, watching his penis intently.

All three sets of eyes were transfixed as they watched the once raging, powerful erection, subside. With each beat of Mike's heart it seemed to droop a little more until in a matter of minutes it had become completely flaccid. Sarah stood up and put on a second set of black latex gloves and returned to her prey.

She took the final piece of the device from Fiona and slid his penis snugly inside of it. Three holes at the top of the device slid perfectly over the plastic pins that started in the first piece that Fiona had applied. The left and right pin were now flush with the plastic, only the centre pin remained. This one had a hole in the top and it was through this hole that Sarah clicked a small, but sturdy padlock, holding the entire device together and making it clear who would be the only one with the power to unlock him. She held up a key which hung on a chain around her neck, before letting it fall across her chest. "Four weeks," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," he said, somewhat forlorn, "Four weeks."

Sarah walked over to the crank handle which controlled the height of the ceiling hook and lowered it, allowing Mike to relax a little. He seemed to have accepted events enough to be trusted not to bolt for the door, besides, he was still naked, save for the cuffs that bound his wrists and the chastity device which confined his cock.

"Sit down," she ordered.

This time he did so immediately. His legs needed the rest, and at least sitting would allow him to cover himself a little and display some small measure of modesty.

"Do you now understand that you, like your wife, will now be my slave?"

"Yes," he nodded his agreement, turning to Fiona to see if she objected in any way. Of course, she did not, she had agreed to this plan before Mike even knew of it.

"I have made this clear to Fiona, but I would like to make sure you understand too. We are family and that is the most important thing, so as our situation develops it is important that we are open and honest with each other. If ever you feel as though this is wrong or shouldn't be happening you need to say so. Obviously that will have consequences for us, as a three, and for your marriage, but neither Fiona or I will do anything to deliberately make it harder for you to do what you feel is right. Is that understood."

"Yes," it seemed more reasonable than he had expected, "Thank you, Mistress."

"The second thing is that we will live our normal lives, except for the next few weeks at least you will be living in my house. You are not to act as my submissive on a full time basis, but you must be ready to do as I command at any time. You are still your own people with your own lives and I will not get in the way of that, but if I give an order it is to be followed. Perhaps Fiona will explain this one a little more later?"

Fiona nodded.

"Another important thing is that you are husband and wife, and so you are entitled to certain spousal perks, shall we say, that I will not interfere with. Obviously this will be difficult for a while, given the device you are currently wearing, but if you two want to have sex with one another that is on you, you will not need to ask my permission. Although there will be times where I forbid it for certain short periods of time, and I expect these to be obeyed."