All Comments on 'The Locked Door Pt. 05'

by thenewerguy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great story will there be more??

thenewerguythenewerguyabout 4 years agoAuthor

Yes, there will definitely be more. We're giving this story a few days before we continue just to make sure we know where we want it to go. We wrote the first 5 chapters in a week and it was probably a little unsustainable. As with all our stories, suggestions for the future are welcomed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Other ideas

Does Sarah ever get fucked by a man? It would be interesting to see if there are any conflicts developing and how they are handled. Some humiliation by Sarah in front of her mistress friend. Will they always live off Sarah‘s largesse? Will Mike have to go back to work? Sarah be fucked by another man? Will my kept please another woman besides Sara?

Hornyoldwoman947Hornyoldwoman947about 4 years ago

I am enjoying this story a lot. The submission of one's sibling and spouse is so erotic. The foot worship helps to keep the slaves grounded. Keeping her slaves a little off kilter keeps them enjoying their submission, fulfilling their deep desire to please their Mistress. I am intrigued by Madame Margot. A little more about that background? Certainly, having her and her pet play with Sarah and her slaves would be fun. I wonder how and what would happen. What devious, delicious ways to play would Madame Margot inspire? How far can the Mistresses push their slaves? The deep desire for Fiona and Mike to submit would be fun to push. I do agree sharing the slaves with others, having them indulge in activities with other slaves and/or Mistresses might be something to consider. And, of course, do not forget Solomon or Lizzy! Will they succumb to Sarah's dominance or continue to serve her the way they are now. You have many opportunities with what you've established so far. The story could continue for quite a lot of installments! It is your literary license to decide where to take this. I'm glad you are taking some time to figure out how you want to continue. I have enjoyed all 5 installments and am looking forward to where you will take us next. I look forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Categories

Not sure how I found this to follow. Guess I was looking for something different than my normal subject matter and ran across Chapter 1. My suggestion to the author is to pick one category and stick with it for ease to follow. Even ask the mods to move 2 or 3. Take your pick. Incest, BDSM, or all the 5 to fetish. Only a suggestion. Well written to all 5. Keep it up. Now I'm interested in what happens next. Hope the wait won't be too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story!

Different twists for sure. Many ways to go. Will Sarah Cuckold Mike and have another man fuck Fiona? Will Mike be forced to do a guy? I don’t think Mike has been sufficiently punished yet for his crimes, would love to see some more BDSM and corporal punishment thrown in. Maybe some extended tease and denial sessions during his chastity period. Can’t wait to see what you do with the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Please say this will be continued

thenewerguythenewerguyalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you for all the kind comments so far. We do plan on continuing this story and have a rough outline for the next three chapters, but at the moment are not sure that we can get the tone completely right, so are holding off for a bit. We would definitely like to give our readers something and we will try and complete it as soon as possible. Thank you to everyone who has waited patiently and to everyone who has commented and rated so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

When the next chapters are coming ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chapter 6 and Beyond?

Like others, are you going to finish or continue this? Been at least 3 months since this was published. Really annoying when authors start something and don't end it. Wish FTDS would find another partner to conclude this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You have given us a feel for the characters of Sarah and Fiona and the attraction between them, but there is no content as to why Mike and Fiona love each other. It also wouldn't hurt for Sarah to develop feelings for Mike, even if Sarah makes him take it in the ass from a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well written with only a few mistakes. I still cannot understand the rubbish about Sarah loving her sister so much and then deliberately, callously, hurting her by beating her.

I can perhaps understand the chastity, pegging & humiliation but when I read that the Madam would involve a male in the “scene” that’s when I decided enough.

Regards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next Chapter(s)?

Wishing you would continue the series or put some type of closure on this. As an ex writing duo used to say FTDS!! Cheers

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

Good slave, to wait for Mistress to determine her pleasure.

Really good story.

bobphil8787bobphil8787about 3 years ago

Great series! Will there be additional chapters? I certainly hope so. Thank you!

albert1eralbert1eralmost 3 years ago
Waiting.

I would love to read what happens when Margot turns up with her pet.

Great story so far.

dogged1dogged1almost 3 years ago

I am loving this series. A follow-up would be greatly appreciated. You certainly leave some doors open, say, for Margot to enter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great 5 chapters, too bad the author left us hanging. i was really hoping the bother in law would finally get to feel the please his wife felt with a good whipping and what about a session with mistress Margot, oh well maybe some day the author will look at this story one more time, hopefully..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthenewerguy@thenewerguy
Half of this couple once wrote on this site several years ago but had stopped when the stresses of everyday life became too much. This account is where we will continue to write as a couple (although most of the writing will only be done by one of us). Please read and enjoy ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES