The Locked Door Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah headed into her office and removed her clothes, leaving her standing in lingerie and high heels. She admired herself in the mirror, she was well aware of how beautiful and imposing she looked. She was every inch the perfect Domme. She was lucky to have found two obedient slaves in Mike and Fiona, but they were equally fortunate to have the opportunity to worship such a Goddess. For a moment she considered adding a silk gown to her ensemble, to hide her modesty, but instantly decided against it. She should flaunt her beauty, she was proud to look so good and she should allow her slaves to enjoy it.

She left the office and headed down into the basement where she found Mike, as expected, in exactly the position she had demanded. She had noticed in the last few days that he was perhaps even more submissive that his wife, maybe it was just his eagerness to have the chastity device removed, but there was a good chance that he could be pushed much further than his wife.

She walked in front of her slave and let him take in the sight of her, "How do I look?" she asked.

"You look divine, Mistress, absolutely beautiful," he spoke the truth, she was the very picture of a perfect Domme.

"I like that," she admitted, "Divine."

At that moment Fiona appeared, dressed similarly to her sister in black lacy lingerie, flattering and equally beautiful, except in Fiona's case her feet were bare, unlike Sarah's which were once again clad in her favourite pair of Louboutin's.

Sarah opened her arms to her sister and kissed her deeply on the mouth. This took Fiona by surprise, she had not been expecting this, but she welcomed it eagerly. Not everyone could say that their own sister was a good kisser, but Fiona certainly could.

Sarah broke off the kiss and looked down at Mike, kneeling on the floor before them. The kiss had had the intended effect and she could see that his manhood was trying to press against the device and shape itself into an erection, but it could not. The ring that secured the device pulled out from his body, stretching his scrotum and causing him some small discomfort, yet, to his credit, he did not move or complain in the slightest.

"Tell me Mike, have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

Mike could honestly say that this had never occurred in his life, although he had fantasised about ass play he had never had the chance to explore it in person, "No," he replied, both nervousness and excitement clear in his voice.

Sarah smiled, this is as she had expected and hoped. "Fee, be a good little thing and put on a pair of the black latex gloves."

"Yes, Mistress," she said, heading to the cabinet. She took a pair from the box and quickly placed them on her hands. While she did this Sarah walked over to another cabinet and removed one of her many strap-ons from a box. She held it in her hand so that everyone could see.

"I suppose you don't need me to explain what is going to happen with this, do I?"

Mike shook his head, "No, Mistress," he looked at the strap-on. The shaft was made of some kind of black rubber, not too long, but certainly not short. It was possibly the same size as his own penis, but perhaps a tiny bit wider. The sight of it frightened him and excited him, he was not sure if he would be able to take it, but he knew that he was lucky in some ways, he had seen far bigger ones used on the internet.

"What is going to happen now Mike, is your wife is going to use her fingers to try and loosen you up and prepare you for me. She has plenty of lube, so you will be able to relax and just let her slowly widen you up, how does that sound?"

"That sounds good, Mistress." he agreed.

"Off you go," she said, this time directing her words to Fiona.

"While she does that though, we cant have you sitting idle-" she paused, Fiona was kneeling behind her husband, but his position didn't allow her very good access. "On all fours please," she said, instructing Mike to assume a more convenient position.

He shifted his weight forwards and exposed his virgin asshole to his wife. Immediately she applied lube to one of her gloved fingers and rubbed it gently up and down the small puckered opening. He shuddered at the sensation, the chill of the lube sent a shiver down his spine as the delicate movements of her finger seemed to light a spark inside him, as though hinting at a hidden pleasure soon to be revealed.

"As I was saying," continued Sarah, "I don't want you sitting idle while your wife is working so hard."

"Yes Mistress," he said, only half able to listen, so distracted by Fiona's efforts. She slid her index finger into her hole and it welcomed her easily. The muscle gripped her tightly and she could feeling it loosen and tighten as she pressed and withdrew, pressed and withdrew. It was an odd sensation for her, but not at all unpleasant. For Mike this was already starting to feel great, he could feel the delicate finger stretching him ever-so-slightly as he became accustomed to it's girth. Each small adjustment she made send an electric bolt of pleasure through his body.

Sarah sad down on her throne and kicked off her heels, her intentions were clear but she did not want to wait for her distracted slave to work them out for himself. "Worship them," she said, her tone forceful.

Mike crawled closer to his Mistress, as his wife shuffled slowly behind him, not once removing her finger from inside of him. When he arrived at his destination she dared a further exploration inside him and pressed her finger suddenly into him. He yelped in surprise and began to breathe heavily, but did not complain. Soon his ass became accustomed to the whole length of her finger and she was able to slowly withdraw it, before pushing it back in, each time increasing her tempo.

Sarah's feet were planted flatly on the floor, but Mike knew what to do. He was determined to help her feel relaxed before she granted him his first ever ass-fucking. He softly kissed the tops of her feet, making sure to cover every single inch of skin, no part of her foot was less beautiful than another, all needed to be worshipped. She turned his attention to her toes and licked them, one by one, sticking his tongue between them until he felt the floor beneath her feet. He didn't care that he had to do it in this way so long as he knew she felt pleasure at the effort of his tongue.

She adjusted herself to make it easier for her slave. She crossed one leg over the other and pointed one foot right in his face. He got to work right away, devouring it hungrily as though it was his last meal. Her foot was so delicate and small, he slipped all five of her beautiful toes into his mouth at once, sucking them like the exquisite dish they were, enjoying every sensation his senses allowed him.

Fiona was becoming more accustomed to her current role and was beginning to feel her own excitement growing. She had not done anything like this before, but she could tell she enjoyed it. Before too long he had taken an entire finger inside himself, up to the knuckle. She slid it back and forth faster and faster, before deciding on a new approach. She withdrew her finger completely, letting each part of him grip her on the way out and then watching his tiny puckered hole contracting over the void her finger left. As soon as his ass had closed she would press her finger back, each time it would accept her more easily.

Mike swirled his tongue around each toe, allowing her to feel the strength that he was able to muster, not leaving any part of her un-worshipped. He could happily have spent an hour on each toe, sucking, licking and sniffing, but he worked hard to make sure he paid equal attention to them all. She lifted her foot slightly to give him access to her sole, immediately he licked at it like a dog, covering every tiny part of her foot in his saliva as he went. He sucked on her heel, trying to take in as much as he could before licking back along her sole and darting his tongue in-between each of her immaculate toes.

Sarah was enjoying the sight before her. Mike was going at her like those feet were his last meal and Fiona was clearly far more into her own efforts than Sarah had anticipated. There was no doubt that in these two she had found herself the perfect pair of slaves. Infinitely pliable and willing. "Turn over," she said to Mike, indicating that he roll onto his back.

He did so immediately. Sarah placed one foot down on the ground beside his head and lowered the toes of her other foot directly onto his mouth. He took her foot in his hand and continued to suck lovingly at each toe, this time massaging her soles and the tops of his feet as he went.

Fiona was ready to push her husband further, she had been so engrossed in what she was doing that she had forgotten her initial purpose, she was so get him ready for the girth of the strap-on, he needed to get used to taking more. She decided not to warm him up too much this time, she squirted a little more lube onto her hand and then added her middle finger into his tight hole. Just as before it resisted for a moment before allowing her in. Just as before she felt the muscles tighten around her fingers before relaxing. With each push deeper the sensation grew more intense for both of them, she wondered how far he could go.

Mike could feel himself descending into subspace. His head was clouded and dizzy, he was becoming more and more aroused, despite the restrictions of his device, and he was beginning to feel as though he was ascending somehow, almost moving outside of his own body. He could barely think, but when he did he realised that if this foot was all he ever got from his Mistress he could be happy. He was in a state of total submission.

Everything was playing out to Sarah's satisfaction. Mike was undeniably good with his tongue and she was impressed to see how eagerly Fiona's fingers pounded away at her husband's asshole. Surely he would be ready now? She would take him. He was hers to take.

Sarah removed her foot from her slave's mouth, allowing his hands to fall limply to his side. She stood up, one foot either side of her head and removed her underwear. Mike could not believe his eyes, it was such a beautiful sight. As she kicked her underwear off her ankle she collected it in one hand and shoved it roughly into his mouth. Immediately he could taste her wetness, a gentle musk permeated the fabric, sending his intoxication even deeper.

"You can stop now," she said to Fiona, as she pulled the strap-on onto her body. From Mike's vantage point he could still see the puffy lips of his mistress pussy, still exposed behind the straps, but his attention was soon drawn to the long shaft that stuck out proudly from her hips.

Fiona had stopped in her work, but her hands were still covered in lube. "Come here," Sarah ordered, "Make it wet for me."

Fiona rubbed her gloved hands up and down the shaft, smearing it with thick globs of the transparent lube. Even this 'mock handjob' that Mike was watching was so erotic, he almost felt as though it was his own penis which his wife was stroking, as though looking on this act would cause him to explode. If only he could.

Sarah ordered Mike onto his feet and pushed a hand in the small of his back, leading him to the bench upon which Fiona had first been paddled by her sister. She bent him over it, his ass sticking out, completely exposed, unable to speak as his mouth was still full of him Mistress' underwear. "Take off your gloves," she said, turning her attention to Fiona, "And cuff him to the bench."

It did not take Fiona long. She threw her gloves in the bin and collected a pair of cuffs from one of the cabinets, placing one on each of his wrists before affixing them to opposite ends of the bench. He was now totally vulnerable, his arms spread wide and attached to the bench allowing him no very little room for manoeuvre, if Sarah wanted his ass she was going to take it.

She beckoned Fiona over to her and pointed to the dildo, it was clear what she wanted. She needed Fiona to position it for her, so that she could focus her entire attention on fucking her poor helpless slave. She grabbed his hips as Fiona moved the tip of the shaft until it rested on his puckered hole. It was wider than both her fingers together, but it was dripping in lube, perhaps he would be able to take it.

Sarah pushed slowly, watching his hole widen as it took the head. It was not a fast process, the head was wide and his ass was still not accustomed to it. His hole stretched and strained as he breathed heavily, trying his best to relax and allow it to enter him. He wanted it inside of him, as much for Sarah as for himself.

Fiona was no longer needed to direct the shaft as each passing second it moved slowly further in. She could tell it would pass, just not when. She took her hand and rubbed the small of her husband's back reassuringly, relaxing him, letting him know that she was there and that it was alright. It seemed be enough.

The head passed inside him as his hole gripped the shaft tightly, begging for rest before she continued. His breathing was erratic, he was in pain, but also feeling intense pleasure already. Sarah waited, she would be kind for now. She was less than an inch inside him, but she knew that these things needed time, as his breathing slowed she knew he was ready for more.

This time, she decided to be a bit more cruel. She tilted her hips forward and thrust into him. She was perhaps only another inch deeper but it had caught him by surprise. He let out a scream, muffled by the panties in his mouth and whimpered softly. For a second everything was pain, but it quickly subsided, giving way to an intense growing pleasure, almost unlike anything he had felt before. He could feel some strange kind of warmth growing on the tip of his cock, as though his whole body would soon react to his Mistress.

Sarah pushed again, but this time immediately withdrew. She timed her motions to match Mike's breathing, pumping slowly back and forth, allowing him to experience what it was like to be fucked for the first time. With each press she went slightly deeper, exploring more of him as his body relinquished control over to her and allowed her inside.

Finally, she was in full control, he had accepted her and she could thrust in and out, solid, steady thrusts, letting him know what it was like to be 'the woman' how it was to be fucked.

His eyes watered as he grew more accustomed to this strange new pleasure. There was an odd feeling inside of him, like a growing warmth, it was almost orgasmic. Sarah continued with her rhythmic pumping, back and forth, shallow and deep, allowing him to experience it against every part of him.

His orgasm came unexpectedly. He was not erect, but he could feel his whole body, shuddering and shaking as he became weak. His eyes rolled back in his skull and he let out a dull moan. A steady stream of cum escaped from him, not intermittent jerking streams, not like anything he had experienced before. This orgasm continued, far longer than it should, he was sweating and shuddering, and yet he continued to feel it through his body, the tip of his cock felt almost on fire!

Sarah and Fiona both looked at the small puddle of ejaculate that had formed on the floor beneath them. Sarah had been expecting this, but Fiona was shocked, she knew that inside his chastity device that an erection was impossible, so had assumed that an orgasm would be out of the question too. Sarah did not need to elaborate on her next instruction, without stopping in her thrusting she simple said, "His mouth."

Fiona squatted down beneath her husband and collected as much of his puddle as she could on her fingers. She walked around to him, able to see his face for the first time since Sarah had started fucking him. He was in ecstasy.

She pulled the panties out of his mouth, not sure if he even noticed her presence, before pressing her own, cum soaked fingers back between his parted lips. He sucked at them hungrily, as though by instinct. Fiona turned her hand, allowing him to lick every last drop she had collected. She was impressed by how readily he had done it. She shoved the now-soaking panties back in his mouth and returned to her sister's side.

Sarah was covered in sweat from the exertion. It collected on her skin in small rivulets and rolled down her body, collecting in forbidden places. She turned to her sister, she was panting with the effort, but clearly enjoying the power that cam with fucking a man into submission, making him cum so hard without even getting an erection. "Fingers," she said, almost breathlessly, "Make - me - cum."

Fiona was happy to be given something to do. Any pleasure she could give her sister was as good as her own and she wasted no time in getting started. Even before she touched her between her legs she could feel her heat, warmth emanated from between her thighs, she was clearly in a state of almost perfect bliss.

Fiona slipped her hand toward her sister's pussy from behind, her fingers sliding easily inside of her as she pumped away at her husbands asshole. She was warm and slick, ready to feel whatever Fiona had to offer.

Fiona curled her fingers into Sarah's body and slowly, but firmly pumped inside her, imitating the dildo that Sarah pumped inside her own brother-in-law. Long, deep sensual strokes, exploring inside her, feeling the smooth liquid texture of her pussy, listening intently for any moans or gasps of approval.

She had three fingers inside, thrusting - slowly, strongly. She could feel her sister's wetness sliding down across the back of her hand, her sweat collecting on her arm. She pressed harder, faster, a moan escaped Sarah's parted lips - this was it.

She continued with fast, deep strokes, each one eliciting a reaction from her sister, first a gasp, then a small moan, almost like a squeak, before finally loud exhortations of pleasure. With each thrust of her fingers, Sarah pressed herself more forcefully into Mike's behind, yelling and screaming in pure pleasure as her orgasm rocked through her body. Her knees began to shake and her arms loosened their grip on Mike's hips. She slipped back, the dildo rudely pulled from his asshole as she slipped into her sister's arms and onto the floor.

Sarah was dizzy, panting and covered in sweat. Mike was so deep into subspace that he didn't know what was going on. The dildo, still sticking proudly out from Sarah's hips was covered in wetness, such a lewd sight. Fiona followed it, as though a pointing finger, to her husbands asshole, still slightly open, but closing against the lack of penetration. He had taken it so well, and had managed to get an orgasm out of it - somehow.

For the first time she thought of her own orgasm, how she had not had one since the morning, and she realised just how horny she was. A single touch would probably be enough. For a second she considered it. Should she help herself? She decided no. To see her husband and sister both orgasm was just as good, better even. Her time would come. Her Mistress, her beautiful sister Mistress would make sure of that. After all - they had all the time in the world.

12