The Locker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she calmed down, she punched him on his chest, "Happy now, you prick?" But she said it as she looked up at him with a wry smile. She realized that she did like it when this guy held her.

They resumed walking and talking until mid-afternoon, when clouds rolled in and it started to get chilly. They continued on anyway, enjoying themselves, until, by mutual agreement they decided they'd had enough.

As Steve drove back toward Cindy's house, he opened up about his split with Robin. He explained that he still loved her, but that their sexual preferences, fantasies and fetishes, particularly his, had turned out, sadly, to be incompatible.

Cindy was a bit surprised by his openness about such personal details, but she found herself interested, as she had decided that she genuinely liked the guy.

She knew from the kinky contents of the boxes that she shared many of the same fantasies and fetishes as he did. It seemed that the two of them were quite compatible.

"Robin, tried to work with me. She wore the latex and allowed me to work her over while she was restrained. She even seemed to enjoy it. But I guess the chastity belt was just too much. She wore it on and off for several months, as I played with her, by adjusting the various programs."

Stopped at a light, Steve looked over at Cindy, shyly.

"When I came up with 'Program 21', and set it running, I'm afraid I pushed the whole thing too far. Robin hated it, and after a couple of days she began begging me to unlock her. Like a sex-mad idiot I refused. But by the end of the week, she wasn't begging any more, she was demanding that I unlock her. When I finally did, she told me that the marriage was over."

Cindy could see that he was sincerely sorry for the way things had worked out. He had teared up and was sniffling like a man with the start of a cold.

"The next week, Robin filed for divorce. It was truly a case of 'irreconcilable differences.'"

At that, Steve stopped and just focused on the road. He was obviously feeling the loss.

Cindy felt that she had to say something, "I'm sorry it didn't work out. I like Robin. I can see why you loved her."

She then took the proverbial dive off the deep end and admitted, "I think I'm a little kinkier than Robin."

She laughed when the car suddenly jerked and Steve, quickly looked over at her, open mouthed.

She winked at him, "Hey. Eyes on the road, Bozo!"

Then they both laughed.

A few minutes later, they pulled up in front of Cindy's house, she started to get out of the car, routinely thanking him for the wonderful afternoon.

Steve stopped her, "hey, our date isn't over yet. Please invite me in. I have reservations for us for dinner, later, and I'd like to see the rest of the stuff Robin left you with."

"Is that a requirement for unlocking me, or really a request?" Cindy said with a coy smile. She had enjoyed their date, and even though she wasn't a 'sleep with 'em on the first date', kind of girl, she was horny as hell from the ministrations of the damned belt.

"Oh, it's purely a request. I really like you and I am curious about the stuff you found. I'll be a good boy, and, as I promised, you'll be out of the belt before the witching hour, no matter what."

Cindy looked at him thoughtfully for a few seconds before answering, "OK, come on in. It should be fun to explore those things, and perhaps you can explain a few of them to me."

She led him up to her door and into her small townhouse. They did the normal mini-tour and wound up in her guest bedroom, where she had stashed the boxes Some of their contents were still spread out on the bed.

As Steve started to examine the various latex items, Cindy could see that he was fondly remembering the times that he had had with Robin.

"I'm surprised, pleasantly, that these things really fit you. Many of them were custom made, like the belt. It was great luck that you and Robin are the same size."

"Perhaps it was providence." Cindy mumbled.

"I'm sorry, what?" Steve said, not sure if he had heard her correctly.

"Oh, nothing," Cindy replied with a crooked smile, "The belt is a little tight around the waist."

Then, changing the subject, "why are there several pairs of the same shoes and boots?"

"Oh, those were off the shelf items, and we had a little trouble finding the right sizes. The size is also affected by what's worn under them, nylon or latex, for example. Robin also had trouble getting used to walking in the taller heels, so there was some experimenting."

Cindy nodded her understanding as he continued, "have you tried any of these cloths on?"

"Nope, not yet, anyway."

"Hmmm," Steve said with a devilish grin, "you should, I'd be glad to help."

"We'll see. But with this belt on, it will have to wait."

He pretended to pout, "Oh well, whenever you're ready, then."

They continued to look through all of the stuff laying around, and in the boxes she'd opened. Steve commented on a few things, and Cindy asked about a few others.

Cindy was embarrassed by the rather large collection of latex panties, especially the ones with built in plugs.

"Robin did seem to like those; she wore them often." Steve said shyly.

An hour later, they had been through just about everything; the latex outfits, the leather and latex corsets and the sky-high heeled shoes and boots.

Steve realized, happily, that Cindy was truly interested in all of the sexy and kinky clothes.

"It seems like there are a few things missing, at least I would expect them to be here," Steve said when they appeared done.

Cindy, paused for a moment, "Oh wait, there are two more boxes, that I never opened."

She stepped over to the space behind the bed and dragged out the fifth and sixth boxes from the storage locker.

Steve helped her open them and began pulling out the contents of the fifth one.

Cindy began looking in the last box and was happy to see loads of dresses, tops and skirts. Checking the labels, she was happy to see that most would probably fit her. She also noticed, though, that almost all of the skirts were scandalously short and the dresses revealing. She wasn't sure if she would be brave enough to wear them in public. They were kind of pretty, though.

"Ah, here are the other parts of the belt. I expected to find them. And here are the gags and hoods too."

"What other parts? What more can there be?"

Steve then showed her the bra, collar and the thigh bands, all matching the belt. Made of shiny metal with a soft rubber lining, and with locking clasps.

"The bra includes vibrators. And shockers, too. See, it plugs into the back of the belt with this little cable. And the collar plugs into the back of the bra."

Oh my god, Cindy thought, the thing will work my breasts too? She had always gotten a lot of pleasure from her nipples, whether massaging them, or having them licked and sucked by some guy.

This crazy chastity belt just keeps getting better, or is it worse.

"Hmmm," Cindy said hesitantly, "why does the collar plug in?"

At that point Steve got tentative.

"Well, the collar can also give shocks, but Robin never consented to allow it. You see, it includes a sensor that determines if the wearer is talking and shocks her if she does. It was designed to keep her silent." By the time he was done talking he was almost whispering, sheepishly.

Cindy was shocked. "Are you kidding me? That's really evil! Why would you ever buy something like that?"

Steve was really embarrassed. "I definitely got carried away when I ordered that part. I never turned it on. Like I said, Robin refused to even try that setting, and I never made her."

Cindy decided to let it go, at that. She was impressed by the complexity and sophistication of the belt and all of its components. No wonder it cost a fortune. She had to admit to herself that she was also turned on by the whole concept of enforced chastity and control the belt provided.

"And what are these?" she asked, holding up a couple of cuffs.

"Oh, those are 'thigh bands,' they hold your legs together. Prevent you from opening your legs. See they're connected by this short chain. They're held on your thighs by these little chains that connect to the belt. Robin struggled with them, as they made it hard to walk, limiting her stride, and with them on, she could only wear dresses or skirts, no pants, shorts or even underwear."

Cindy looked at the things for a few minutes, "I can understand. But underwear is kind of superfluous with the belt on anyway, aren't they? At least I think so."

That statement got Steve's attention, "oh you do, do you? So, are you wearing any, now?" he asked, grinning from ear to ear.

Cindy laughed, "never you mind. Someday, you may find out."

Steve laughed, but he was obviously very interested.

They set the metal parts aside and spent the next few minutes discussing the hoods and gags. Steve again said that Robin would never wear any of them. That he had bought them as part of his fantasy fulfillment dreams.

Cindy made no comment but again she was intrigued by the sexual fetishes that they represented.

Done with their exploration, they moved back into the living room and settled down with drinks to talk some more.

Cindy finished her first glass of wine in no time and started on a second. She was horny as hell and captivated by Steve and the collection of toys. She was intrigued too by how many of her own fantasies and fetishes the two of them shared.

As she sat there, she started wishing that the belt would kick in, as she was more than ready for an orgasm. She also realized that in the mood she was in, if she could, she would have fucked Steve right then and there.

To distract herself, she mentioned that she was getting hungry, and asked what Steve had in mind for dinner and the continuation of their date.

"Well, I've plans to take you to anther of my favorite restaurants. If you're game."

Cindy nodded, "Sounds good to me."

Steve continued, "But I think you should wear the rest of the belt's components, as the final phase of our date."

At first, Cindy was very much inclined to refuse, but the more she thought about it, the more she was turned on by the idea. Maybe it was the wine, or her aroused state, but she concluded that it could be a fun adventure.

"OK", she said with a smile, "as long as you stick to your promise to unlock me."

Steve was surprised and pleased, "of course, a deal is a deal."

He stood up quickly and went into the other room to gather up the other parts.

When he returned, metal clanking, "here, let me help."

Cindy replied, "whoa there, buddy, I'm not sure I'll need any help. You're not entitled to see me naked, at least not yet."

Steve was discouraged by the first statement and encouraged by the last.

"OK, I'll go back into the other room and you can call me if you need anything."

After he was gone, Cindy stripped to just the belt and slipped the metal bra on, as she would a normal one. She found it a little tight. Apparently, like her waist, her breasts were a bit bigger than Robin's. It was a struggle to squeeze her boobs into the metal cups and to reach behind her back to fasten the thing. Finally, she felt the lock latch.

Only then did it occur to her that she was now locked into yet another hunk of metal, until Steve, who she had just met, released her. She scolded herself for being so stupid. But she also realized that she was very turned on. Oh well, she figured, too late now...

She picked up the collar and looked it over, skeptically, before closing it around her neck. It was snug, but not too tight. She had choker necklaces that fit similarly, although this one was around an inch and a half tall, and it included a ring dangling from a swivel at her throat.

Finally, she slipped out of her sandals and stepped into the thigh bands drawing them up her legs until they fit tightly around her thighs. They did hold her legs together, as described.

"Alright, you might as well come in now," she called to Steve, "I can't put on my dress until you plug in the cords, anyway, and I guess I'll need some help connecting the, what did you call them, 'thigh bands' too."

Steve walked in and whistled appreciatively. "You look fantastic. Beautiful. Does everything fit?"

Cindy blushed at the compliment, "well, the bra cups are tight but the collar is OK. I'm not sure about the bands."

Steve knelt down in front of her and one-by one plugged the connectors on the ends of the thigh band chains into hidden slots on the bottom edge of the belt, just in front of Cindy's hips. The bands pinched only a little on her thighs.

"OK, how do they feel"?" he asked.

"Snug, but no pain."

"Good, now let me plug in the bra and collar," Steve said as he stood up.

Cindy turned around, shuffling with her new restraints in place. A weird but in some perverse way, exciting limitation.

She heard a couple of clicks as the wires were snapped in place.

"All done, you can put your dress back on. If you want to, that is."

Cindy giggled, "I want to, you pervert."

As she slipped her sun dress on over her head, and smoothed it down, she saw Steve working on his iPhone.

Probably fiddling with his Master control app, she thought. She picked up her own phone and opened up the ChastiWife app.

Now there were several new listings on her status screen:

Collar: Powered On

Collar: Locked

Collar Voice Punishment: Off

Collar Unlock: Manager Only

Brassiere: Powered On

Brassiere: Locked

Brassiere Unlock: Manager Only

Thigh Bands: Locked

Thigh Bands Unlock: Manager Only

Reading the list, Cindy got nervous. She was worried that she had made a serious mistake. She had started the day wanting the chastity belt off, not more components on! She'd let her emotions, and her arousal get the better of her. Now what?

Resigned, she began exploring her new accessories.

Her breasts, covered by the metal cups pushed her dress out farther than her normal bras did, too much really, as the dress was obviously overstretched. Her breasts looked bigger and certainly firmer. Looking down, she saw that the cups included an oversized nipple nub on their tips. She hadn't noticed that before. Now, she'd be walking around always appearing to be turned on.

Geeze...

She hobbled over to the mirror in the bathroom, and examined the collar. It was on full display, and with the ring dangling, everyone would see it as a slave collar - a sex slave collar. Crap!

As she moved back into the living room, she experimented with her stride, and how she could move with the restrictions of the thigh bands. She could only take small steps and had to be careful with how she moved and turned, afraid she might trip and fall.

The whole time, Steve was watching her. Admiring the view. His dick was so hard that he thought he might bust his zipper.

As she returned, she saw him, and looking him in the eyes, whined, "are you happy now?"

"Very much so, you're gorgeous and sexy as hell. If you weren't locked away, I'd have a hard time not ravaging you here and now."

"I can see that," Cindy replied smiling and gesturing towards his crotch. "But how can I go out like this? The collar makes me look like a sex slut, and my nipples too."

"You look divine, and all of the guys will be lusting after you. Only we will know that you are locked away. That's part of the fun. We know what's under your dress, but no one else will."

He's right, and it is pretty cool, Cindy thought. She would be out in public, all locked away, and struggling with her thigh bondage, too. Kinky...

And just then, with perfect timing, the belt kicked in. the plugs started vibrating and pulsing, and the bra started vibrating, too!

"Oh no," Cindy gasped and shuddered, and trying to take a step back, she stumbled with her banded thighs and literally fell back onto the couch. She moaned and grabbed at her crotch and breasts.

Steve quickly sat down next to her and hugged her to his chest. She squirmed into his embrace and fit her head against his neck, up under his chin.

"Oh God," she gasped, "it feels so good."

She tried to lift one leg to reach deeper into her crotch, but was prevented by the bands. That got a small moan of frustration out of her.

Steve continued to hold her and pet her as she writhed next to him.

Her orgasm hit her like a hammer, and her body froze, as she moaned and panted.

After a few minutes, with a deep sigh she sat up a little as the belt's plugs reverted to the slow torture speed. Her orgasm had probably been the best one of her entire life! And after that the slow speed vibrators felt really good, and made her yearn for another one, right now.

She knew that wouldn't happen and that the damned punishment shock would be hitting her before long.

"Damn, that was good." She whispered to Steve. "And the bra cups added a lot."

"I'm glad," he whispered back.

He didn't let her go, so they stayed like that for quite a while. Cindy was content to rest as she was until punished. Steve knew it was coming and wanted to lessen the impact as much as he could.

Finally, the shock struck. Only this time it hit her not just in her pussy and ass, but also in her tender nipples. She jumped and screamed!

"Damn, Fuck, ouch, ouch, ouch!" Cindy tried to massage the pain from her nipples but could do nothing through the metal cups.

"You have got to turn that off! No more shocks! Before we go anywhere."

Steve looked like he might refuse, so Cindy continued, "at least for now, please. I'm begging you."

They both triggered on the word 'begging'. Cindy found herself aroused by the thought that she was begging this guy for something so sexually oriented. Steve loved the thought that this great girl was begging him to adjust the chastity belt she was wearing.

"OK, OK, I understand. I'm sorry, I'll change the programming."

He pulled away from her, dug out his phone and began working on the Master Control app. All the while he was thinking about what Cindy had just said: 'at least for now'. Did that imply that she was actually thinking about wearing the belt in the future? His cock was again back to trying to burst out of his pants.

Steve finished adjusting the settings on the master controller app. "There. It should display 'Program 20', now. No more shocks, only pleasure."

Cindy looked at her app, and sure enough it read 'Program 20', she then lifted up her dress to where she could see the little display module attached to the belt, and it too read 'Program 20'.

"OK, good. Thank you." Relieved, she smoothed her dress back into place, having noticed Steve staring at her exposed body.

Steve, for his part, realized that he had been staring and actually blushed, which she found charming. He wasn't a total dog.

As she started to slip on her sandals, the ones she had worn all day, Steve stopped her, "Oh come on, those won't do for a nice evening out."

Cindy looked at him for a few minutes and sighed, "all right, I suppose you're right."

She walked, with the small steps she was now restricted to, into her bedroom and then came out with a nice pair of 3" strappy heels.

"You can help me put them on," she said as she sat on a nearby chair, "I can't lift my legs to do it myself."

With a pleasant smile, Steve knelt down, slipped the shoes on and buckled the straps.

"These are kind of low, we'll have to get you used to the five inchers we were admiring earlier."

"You were the one admiring them. I was dreading having to walk in them. And with these thigh bands it will be damn hard."

Steve just sniggered, thinking; there she goes again, talking like she is really into this wonderful, kinky stuff.

They were soon on their way. Cindy struggled to walk down the steps and get into the car, with the bands' restriction.