The Locker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was very self-conscious, but in the dark, she realized that few people could see her collar, or her top stretched over her protruding nipples either.

Only when they got to the restaurant, did she start to get embarrassed, when first the valet and then the hostess, both stared brazenly.

The walk across the restaurant's floor, taking the small steps required by her bondage was also troublesome. Finally seated at a quiet table Cindy was able to relax a bit.

With the thigh bands, she couldn't cross her legs, but there was little chance of her flashing anyone either.

They enjoyed an excellent meal and continued getting to know each other as they talked. Only when they were interrupted by a waiter did Cindy feel uncomfortable.

It was closing in on eleven o'clock when they finally finished and headed back to Cindy's home.

Cindy was exhausted, it had been a long and trying day, and she was looking forward to a long hot bubble bath, sans the belt and related components.

As soon as they closed the door to her place, they were in each other's arms. Their kisses were long and passionate, and they held each other tightly. The hug felt strange to Cindy as she couldn't feel her breasts against Steve's chest.

After many minutes, they came up for air and Steve took a step toward the door. "I'll unlock you as soon as I get into my car. If I unlock you here and now, I'll want to take you to bed, and I think it's too soon for that."

Cindy just nodded agreement, although she wouldn't have minded if he had stayed.

As he stood in the open door, he looked at her hopefully, "I'd like to come back, tomorrow."

She thought for a moment, "yes, I think I'd like that."

Steve smiled broadly, "How about 11:00 for brunch, I know just the place."

"Good, and thanks for a wonderful and interesting day. I'm looking forward to more of the same."

At that Steve's smile got even larger, "I'll see what I can do. I like you a lot, dear Cindy."

With that he slipped out and closed the door.

Cindy stood there in awe for several minutes. What just happened? She thought.

She then moved off to her bathroom and started running her bath. Sitting clumsily on the edge of her tub she slipped off her heels.

Looking at her app, she saw the status suddenly change, and heard and felt all of the locks disengage.

She had to scramble because things started coming apart. First the chains holding up the thigh bands let loose, and the bands slid down her legs and clunked onto the floor, then the bra and collar opened up and finally the belt unlocked and began slipping over her hips. It began pulling the plugs out of her pussy and ass.

Cindy had to grab the belt and ease it down and out.

Only after she had stripped off her dress, was she able to remove the bra and collar.

She took a few minutes to wash the belt and the plugs. She then plugged the belt into the charger, and laid them out next to her bed on a towel. She wasn't really sure why she was worried about charging the thing's batteries. She wasn't actually thinking about ever wearing it again, was she? With a snort, she concluded that perhaps she was...

By then the tub was almost full so she just left well enough alone, and went back to her bathroom.

There, standing nude in front of her bathroom mirror she gave a long, happy sigh as she massaged her breasts and waist.

She soaked in her bath for what seemed like ages, several times she had to add more hot water.

When she almost fell asleep in the tub, she decided it was time to climb into bed.

Under the sheets she drifted off, but a couple of hours later she was awake and feeling somehow muddled.

Something wasn't right, she felt restless and empty. Empty in her pussy and ass, that is. It was weird and confusing. She didn't really feel the need for sex. She had had so many orgasms the last couple of days, she felt fully satiated. For a while she massaged herself, down there, but that empty feeling persisted.

After tossing and turning for a while, she got up and slowly walked into the bedroom where all of the toys were strewn about. She dug around until she found a pair of latex panties. Ones that had two built in plugs.

Back in her bathroom, she lubed herself and the plugs and pulled the panties up her legs, inserting the plugs as she went.

After she washed her hands, she climbed back into bed and feeling just right, she fell fast asleep.

To be Continued.