The Locker Room Incident Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

Rachel and I were standing together, taking it in. Trin walked up to us. At least she looked better naked than she did in a bikini. "This is what we were hoping for," she said.

"What about your investors who left?" I asked.

Trin snorted. "They're back in their rooms getting off on what they imagine is happening here." Trin paused. "You two are a couple, aren't you?" she asked.

"We are," Rachel replied.

"What about the other two lifeguards?" Trin asked.

"Michelle and Jeff are a couple also," I replied.

"Great," Trin responded. "If you two want to get it on, feel free. It looks like everyone else is. I'll tell Michelle and Jeff."

Rachel and I looked at each other. We'd never had sex on the club's property. For whatever illogical reason, we thought we'd get into more trouble if we were caught fucking than if we were caught just naked. "I think this is our chance," Rachel said.

Michelle and Jeff walked up. "Trin just told us it's ok if we want to fuck," Michelle said. "Are you guys going to?"

"Rachel and I were thinking it's probably the best chance we'll have to fuck on country club property and not get into trouble. We met here so it seems like we should," I said.

"I'll e right back," Jeff said. He walked a few feet away, grabbed a couple of cushions from lounge chairs, and carried them over. He dropped them on the concrete near the bar. Rachel and I started kissing and fondling each other. Michelle and Jeff did the same.

Once we were all aroused, Michelle whispered something in Rachel's ear. Rachel nodded, then said, "ok guys, get on those cushions on your backs." Jeff lay down on one cushion and I lay on the other. Rachel straddled me. Michelle straddled Jeff. The girls lowered themselves down on us, guiding our dicks into their cunts. Rachel began riding me slowly. I was happy because that meant I'd spend more time in her.

I soon figured out why Jeff had put the cushions where he did. People at the bar getting more drinks were only, maybe, three feet away from us. Soon, a half-circle of mainly naked people had formed around us. Rachel leaned down and whispered in my ear, "this is so hot. We're fucking at work AND we've got a bunch of naked strangers watching."

"Let's draw it out as long as we can," I replied softly. Rachel nodded in agreement.

This time, perhaps because Rachel was on top, we were able to do what we failed at the first time we fucked in front of Michelle and Jeff. Rachel leaned forward on top of me. I put my arms around her. We kissed and nibbled at each other's throats and ears. All the while, we kept a slow, steady pace with our hips. As the crowd around us grew, we sped up a little. We heard Michelle come, followed by applause, and sped up more.

Soon, Rachel and I were oblivious to the people around us, or anything else except the sensations we were giving each other. I was pushing up in rhythm with her. As I pushed in, Rachel was contracting her pelvic muscles. Feeling her grip my dick on each upward thrust I made was exquisite! Rachel's heartrate went way up, and she was breathing extremely fast. I knew she was close to coming. Suddenly, I could feel that I was about to come.

Rachel suddenly sat up, reared her head back, and yelled "this...is...so...OH! GOD!" I shot into her on "so." I became aware of our audience again when I heard them clapping.

When we stood up, Michelle hugged me, and Jeff hugged Rachel. "This was a lot more fun than I expected," Michelle said, "and you two were so hot!"

Trin and Day Woodmont walked up, each carrying two plastic drink cups. Day handed drinks to Rachel and Michelle. Trin to Jeff and me. "You've earned these," Trin said. I took a sip. It was vodka and tonic, strong. I was ok with that.

The party had another hour to run. We went back to our "duties." I'm not sure why, but Rachel and I both enjoyed walking naked among people who had just seen us orgasm.

A car horn sounded three times outside the pool around 10:45 p.m. Trin clapped her hands several times. "That's it people," she said loudly. "Time to go. The drivers don't care if you're naked, but you need to think about the lobbies of your hotels. Don't forget if you left things in the locker rooms." In various states of undress, the guests gathered their things and went out to the hired cars. The four of us were standing nude by the bar. Trin came up with her tiny purse. "I think you earned a bonus," she said. She counted out four stacks of six $ 100 bills.

Day, who seemed to have sobered, came up. "I like you four," he said. "Don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can ever help you."

It was our job to lock up the unused booze in the pool pump room and clean up some. "Do you feel like getting dressed?" Michelle asked.

"No," Rachel replied. Neither did Jeff or me. The caterer's crew arrived at 11;15 to pick up their things. You could see they were surprised to see four nude people cleaning up, but they didn't say anything.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers