The Locker Room Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, after lubricating herself, Scarlett arranged the men to her liking. She asked Clyde to lie down on the bed on his back, and she climbed on top of him, face up, and inserted his cock into her bottom. DeAndre knew his role, and he squatted in front of his parents and slowly filled his mother's pussy with his engorged member. Camilla watched the fusion of these three bodies with wide eyes: there was a holiness about it that made her content to observe, even though a hand did drift down to her sex as she began playing with herself.

Even as the men were thrusting deeper and deeper into her, Scarlett became aware of the young woman standing next to the bed. With a gesture she urged her to join in. With care, Camilla climbed onto the bed and lowered herself over Scarlett's face, and the older woman lapped up Camilla's moist pussy with relish, with a few naughty swipes at her anus. The union of the family—to which Camilla now regarded herself as belonging—was complete.

It was not long before the men started sending their come into Scarlett's cavities, and she found herself flooded with a sudden and unexpected orgasm at the very time that she elicited a shuddering climax in Camilla. All four bodies writhed and quivered and trembled in the acme of sexual fulfillment, and it was only with reluctance that they disentangled themselves.

But this was only the beginning. Later, Camilla was the recipient of double penetration, lying on her side while Clyde entered her from the front and DeAndre from the back. Somehow Scarlett managed to situate herself over Camilla's face, and the latter did her best to lick up the drippings from her pussy and ass—the mingled juices of mother, father, and son.

There were other couplings in the course of that evening, and at the end all four professed themselves well satisfied. No one felt any shame or embarrassment: hadn't it all been done out of love?

*

Some weeks later, there was a reorganization of the living arrangements. The four young people—Naomi, Matt, Camilla, and DeAndre—found a nice house for themselves, while the four older folks—Jim, Natalie, Clyde, and Scarlett—occupied Clyde's spacious house. But there were all manner of permutations as the occasion warranted: the twin sisters would frequently entwine themselves with their father (with their mother's grudging approval), while Matt and DeAndre made a point of joining with Clyde to give Scarlett the inexpressible pleasure of triple penetration. Natalie enjoyed that procedure also, chiefly with Matt, DeAndre, and Clyde, with her husband as an avid spectator.

Three weddings were soon planned: Matt and Naomi, Camilla and DeAndre, and the renewal of vows by Scarlett and Clyde. But the beds in the two households felt the weight of many different couples or trios or quartets with the passing of the months and years, regardless of who was married to whom.

It was all for love, wasn't it?

THE END


12