All Comments on 'The Locket'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Be still, my heart...

A beautiful, loving, classic!

me_ronme_ronover 5 years ago
excellent

can't wait to read part 2 in where Aunty Spanks her naughty niece and the love making sessions grow stronger

oregongurloregongurlover 5 years ago

Please write another chapter!

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 5 years ago
Wao

It's a hibit of mine that I read the comments as well, when I read a story and I'm not sure how to react now. I'm not sure how come someone could expect another part with Catherine spanking her niece, judging by the timeframe and also the blissful love they share, but, it's an erotica site after all and people has their own rights to think from other body parts, rather than their heads.

As for the story, I'm not a big fan of small stories, mainly because of the lack of plots and character developments, but, there's always an exception. I won't say it's the best story I have ever read on Literotica, but, certainly the best read for some time. The plot is well crafted and the characters are neat and believable. Thank You for sharing such a lovely story with us and I wish you a great success in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Took a long time coming

But the wait was worthwhile. Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please write another part.

Very well witten full of romance between an aunt and her niece. Should love to read more of this couple and their life together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Romantical love story.

The best and most beautiful lovestory I ever have been reeding. Please write more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Aunt Catherine and her niece Elizabeth.

Please write more parts of this lovely couple tide closely to each other. After reading the first part their future together seems bright. They are sexual partners and will remain so.

Maybe they are going for a honeymoontrip to Europe? Maybe Catherine gets a similar locket with the photo of Elizabeth? Maybe they will get matching rings with their names inside? Maybe they are going to met another aunt-niece couple?

Please keep up your exelent writing.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

very sweet very touching a reminder that saphic love was dangerous underground and the social attitudes that made that world a dark one and created the tension and danger that made their loves so strong. I dont know if now is better or worse its so easy that is orientation is just a fashion trend instead of a feeling from whitin, I believe its acrime to force comformity.

the story is excellent and the scene is drawn with the exquite detail of those chatty period pieces that are considered high art. I am not a fan of this genre I read mostly LW its a curse but I read the other kinfs of stories because i fing gems likr this.

RonpaRonpa8 months ago

A beautiful story written with love in your heart that I could feel as the storyline continues, as with others I hope you have another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
2747 Followers
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...