The Lodge Pt. 01

Story Info
Mark and Brian start a new adventure with a gated community.
1.1k words
3.96
19.3k
19

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climbing back into bed, Brian, my twin brother, leaned over and gave me a kiss.

"Yuck", I said. "Go brush your teeth, you morning breath is unbelievable." To which Brian got out of the bed and started toward the bathroom, his 7-inch morning wood leading the way, taking his time so I could see his hot ass swinging.

I could hear him jump into the shower, tempting me to follow in, but I decided to wait until my identical brother made his way back to the bed.

We had sold our gaming software company we started in junior high right after we graduated from college and built 'The Lodge' with some of the money we made. Set for life, we wanted to create a unique adventure for adults on 40-acres we bought in the country.

"Big day tonight Mark" Brian said as his 6-3 frame came back into the room, drying his body with a towel. "Our dry run of The Lodge with 2 gay couples, 2 straight couples and 2 bi couples. Are you getting excited?"

"What excited me is your cock and butt getting back in bed with me. This will be no dry run."

Snuggling next to me, Brian wrapped his arm around me, putting me in close. We are identical in every way except for a tiny birthmark behind my right ear.

His mouth met mine, and as we begin kissing, Brians lips parted my lips, and our tongues began to dance in our mouths. As our saliva mixed, and our tongues darted in and out, I could fell his cock enlarge and press against my already expanded penis.

"Oh, that feels so good," I exclaimed. Reaching down and slowly jerking his thick cock. I slide down to his chest, tweaking his nipples, then sucking on each one as his hands grasps mine."

We became lovers at the end of our senior year. We had started our company in junior high but were so consumed with designing games, we had no time for anything else but school. In college we dated other people but always came back to our budding relationship.

I slipped down further in our king-sized bed, licking his helmet, pre-cum was oozing from his tip which I lapped away at, then began to suck his balls.

"Wow, this never ceases to amaze me, you hot mouth on my body," he moaned as I went down his shaft with my tongue then took it into my mouth, swirling my tongue as I went down. Up and down, swiping my tongue on his slit I could feel his cock pulsating as I continue to lick and suck.

I pulled his legs back until I could see his sweet looking rosebud. My tongue slid down bast his balls and began to lick his crack then pushed against his hole.

"Ohhhh, I like that." I heard him say as I continued to let my tongue work in as far as I could. He loved being rimmed, and I loved to rim him.

He was too inviting, I lubed my cock, but his legs on my shoulder and eases my cock into him.

"Oh yeah, push that cock in me," he yelled, as I began my journey down his love canal. I could feel his ring allow me passage, and his muscles tightened as I moved in, until I was balls to the wall, resting so he had time to adjust and get ready for a hard fuck.

Lowering my body, we began to kiss my tongue moving in the same speed into his mouth as my cock piston in and out of his body. I could feed each stroke of my cock in him as he tightened his muscles and squeeze me.

Mark, fuck me hard, slam your balls into my ass," my brother said. "Yeah, like that" as I picked up the pace, feeling my balls bang against him.

"Oh, I'm cumming" he said as his cock shot steams of cum on his chest. With another stroke, I was not far behind, as I could feel by cock erupt and my morning lead filling his ass.

"That was so good," I said as I slid out grabbing the towel he walked out from his shower earlier. I love you, Brian."

"Love you too bro," he said as I wiped his cum splattered check. "Now, let's get ready for our pre-opening."

We built The Lodge with the intent of allowing people to fulfil their sexual fantasies. In a day when there are different forms of expressions, we had straight suites (10) bi-sexual suites (10) and gay suites (10). We also had ten cabins, and ten yurts which had no designation. Three floors to the lodge, the third floor was ours with our bedrooms, offices (we had a 5-year contract with the company that purchased our business which generated income). The building was square, only the front had the appearance of a lodge, though the logs were fake but looked realistic. The center was an atrium with a pool, hot tubs, two saunas and two steam rooms, and tables all around as we served breakfast and dinner to guests. Check-in started at 1 pm, check-out at 11am. Because of local law each guest was charged $10 for a monthly membership which made us a private club, plus what we charged for the room. Clothes were optional, and really, we did not expect to see many people clothed. Our acreage allowed for further expansion; our workers were also provided with housing in a complex we built for them down the road. Guests were required to have an STD test prior to arriving within the last 5 days so we could protect everyone since we believed people would not be just with whom they came. In fact, some of the rooms were rented by single people looking for a forbidden fling.

"It is looking good for tonight, and down the road," I said to Brian. "We are booked for over two months."

"Well, this is going to be fun." he said, his blue eyes twinkling with delight. "A great investment. You looking to play around tonight?"

"Yeah, if something stands out." I replied. We are not monogamous in our relationship more bi-sexual though we had come out to our family as gay. Our three sisters were not surprised, our parents though not surprised because we did everything together, had encouraged us not to limit ourselves to each other. Little did they know. Though neither of us planned to marry, we were happy with our relationship.

"Mark, did I tell you our sister are planning to come out in a couple of weeks to check out our business. They will stay in the extra bedrooms as have upstairs."

"That will be cool. We will see how sexually adventures they are." I said with a chuckle.

We took our private elevator down to the main floor, had a meeting with the staff, and began to get ready for our first guests in a few hours.

To be continued...