The Lodge Pt. 01

Story Info
Louises adventures continue at an exclusive event.
8k words
4.71
12.7k
13
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were home from the woods and the unexpected use of Louise by the police and the tow truck driver, they both showered and changed. Louise headed downstairs and found John at the kitchen island with his laptop open.

"Any news on your interview?" She asked.

"I was just checking, it looks like they want yet another interview this is getting tiresome, at least it's not a no." He replied.

"Let's check the other email, I think there is a new message?" He added.

Sure, enough there was a new email from the Crimson rooms, John clicked the on the message and opened it, he began to read out loud.

"Louise, your services are required for an exclusive event that is being held this weekend, my driver will collect you from your house on Friday at 7pm, there will be a party at a private event on Saturday through to Sunday morning. You will then be dropped off home again. You will be picked up Friday so you will be taken shopping in preparation for the party on Saturday, no need to bring any of your own clothes." John finished his eyebrows raised.

"What?" Louise asked.

"Why do you need to be picked up Friday, if you're going shopping Saturday and the event is Saturday night?" John asked.

"No idea, I am sure it will be fine though, maybe the location is far away so it takes time." She replied.

"Ok but keep in touch and if anything seems off let me know and I shall come and get you" John responded pulling Louise in close.

"I will be fine; it can't be any crazier than all our other adventures." Louise replied.

Friday was upon them, and Louise felt the familiar butterflies as the hours ticked by. She had gone into town and had her hair done and then a full Hollywood wax ensuring her pussy was completely smooth. She was excited but had no idea what this job would entail as the message had told them very little, but she had yet to be shocked by anything and knew Nicolai would keep her safe after how he had behaved with the Albanian brothers who had been extremely rough with her.

John was not excited like Louise he did not like the fact she was going to be away for 2 nights. As whilst the adventure of her becoming a whore had added a spice to their sex lives, he loved her dearly and did not want this taking over their lives, he also was highly suspicious of Nicolai and his whole organisation.

Louise appeared in the kitchen, just as he was musing over the situation, it was 6:50pm so she would be leaving imminently. She was wearing a very loose fitting semi sheer white blouse and short tight skirt that showed off her great legs, coupled with a set of strappy heels she looked gorgeous as ever. She had a small travel bag with her, no doubt with her essentials packed, just as she started to walk towards John there was a loud knock on the door, she turned to the door looked over her shoulder and blew him a kiss, mouthing "I will be fine."

John stood up walked over to her pulled her to him and kissed her deeply, "be safe and any issues contact me."

"I will." She replied and breaking from his embrace went to the door and opened it and stepped out. John went to the door and watched as she walked out to a black Mercedes SUV, a heavily muscled man in a dark suit and several days' worth of stubble opened the rear door as she climbed in and closed it behind her. He then climbed into the front of the SUV, gunned the engine, and drove off. John looked to see if he could see Louise, but the smoked-out windows made it impossible to see her as the vehicle accelerated away, turned at the end of the road and disappeared with his wife.

Louise relaxed once she was in the car, looking around she saw shopping bags with several logo's first the unmistakable pink and black of Agent Provocateur, then the white logo of Christian Louboutin, all sitting in the footwell behind the driver. She saw the driver watching her, in a thick eastern European accent he addressed her.

"The bags are for you, Nicolai expects you to be wearing those for dinner, we shall be going to him now, we should be about an hour's drive, so you have time to change."

With that, he turned and focussed on the road ahead, Louise noted they were heading towards the New Forest and the South Coast as she recognised a few road signs. Hardly the first area she thought of when going to be a whore for the weekend, but the area was beautiful.

She turned her attention from the scenery to the bags, reaching inside the first bag she found an envelope with her name on it. Opening the envelope, she pulled out a single sheaf of folded high-quality paper, the letter was from Nicolai, the message was simple. "Wear the enclosed for tonight, you are mine, Nicolai."

Louise opened the first bag, pulling out the delicate tissue paper that was wrapped around the clothing, unwrapping it she discovered a black slinky dress that came to just above her knee but with a slit that ran up to just below her hip and a plunging neckline and a series of thin straps that would cross her back, with the low back it was clear she would not be wearing a bra.

At the bottom of the bag another package, opening the small bag she found a pair of very fine black hold up stockings with a simple series of ribbons that crisscrossed up the back to a bow, sexy yet elegant. Beneath the stocking she found a small black and silver G-string, the crotch would just cover her pussy it was tiny, though entirely sheer to reveal her piercing.

She placed the dress, stockings, and G-String on the seat beside her, opening the second box she discovered a pair of shoes from Christian Louboutin, elegant high heels in shiny black patent leather with the classic red soles. There was a final box, Louise opened it and saw a necklace and matching earrings, along with a curved piercing, the earrings were tear drops with a single silver circle stamped into them with an arrow made of diamonds inside of them. The necklace and piercing echoed the earrings in the same design, clearly there was some meaning, but Louise did not know what it was.

The driver caught Louise's eye, "30 minutes out." Louise understood his meaning; get changed. She started to strip and noted him glancing back as she undressed. He was clearly enjoying the show as she stripped her top and skirt off, undoing her heels and tossing them into one the now empty bags. The air felt suddenly cool in the back of the vehicle, the driver had clearly turned down the air con temperature. Her nipples responded as they became hard, though the fact he was looking at her was also having an effect; she was very turned on. He would surely dare not fuck her on the way to delivering her to Nicolai, so she decided she would tease him and wind him up for turning the air con down.

She would put the dress on last, she spread her legs and bending one leg she began to very slowly pull a stocking on, repeating this with her other leg he could see clearly between her legs to her smooth pussy. She inwardly grinned before scooting back further on the seat and spreading her legs as wide as she could, her lips now wet she picked up the piercing and began to slowly remove her own piercing and insert the new piercing in its place.

She took far longer than it would normally take her and made a point of spreading herself fully as she inserted the titanium bar through her clit hood. She could see him watching as she sat up closed her legs and slipped the dress over her head, she then as if to make a point pulled the dress above her waist, spread her legs once more and slipped one leg and then the other through the tiny G-String. Her avid voyeur was still keenly watching, she slowly closed her legs shut and as if nothing had occurred put on the necklace and earrings, before slipping into the Louboutin's.

The drivers' eyes turned to the road fully once more, Louise smiled to herself as she saw him fidgeting in his seat no doubt trying to rearrange his trousers, as he now had a large erection. Louise noticed the scenery changing as they slowed to turn into a formal drive, an avenue of trees and a sweeping drive appeared, she caught sight of a sign the Lainston Hotel. They drove up through the drive to a stunning building that was large but interesting with many different areas and elements that it had clearly had added to it over the years.

As they pulled up to the entrance, the driver spoke. "Nicolai will meet you on the terrace which is just through the archway, I will take your bags and clothes and have them sent up to your room." The driver then stepped out of the car and opened her door, Louise saw no one else so stepped out, slowly opening her legs to give him one last flash of her barely covered pussy, she noticed a promising bulge still in his trousers. Prick teasing over, she walked past him towards the archway and terrace beyond.

As she walked through the archway, she found herself on a large formal area covered in flagstones with a low wall that provided views across a classic English lawn and sweeping landscape below. There were several small groups and a couple on the terrace, but looking around she saw Nicolai on his own, talking animatedly on his phone, he was sitting by the far wall on a low padded seat. She approached him slowly; he looked up, she admired his distinct features covered in thick stubble, and his piercing eyes as they ran over her body.

He continued talking as she joined him, he indicated for her to sit with him, Louise sat next to him in his smart suit, she looked over him, on his waistcoat she saw a pin, the same emblem as on her jewellery; a circle and an arrow, but this arrow faced down unlike hers that faced up.

As he continued his conversation, he casually placed his hand on her thigh and began to stroke it as he spoke, running his hand over her stockings and high up her thighs. His actions and casual touch made her feel like he owned her, and it turned her on, his control over her was frightening but also intensely erotic. The phone call finished, and Nicolai finally turned his attention fully to her, she felt him scrutinise her in more detail, "you look stunning Louise, the dress suits you very well."

"Thank you, but can you tell me what is happening, this is very different from the club clients?" She asked.

"Louise, there is no rush, everything will unfold as planned, however tomorrow we will be going to a new location for a very private event with some very high-powered people, you will be fully working then. But tonight, you are mine, we have not had a chance to properly know each other, and it is important if I am to trust you and to also train you in your behaviour?"

"I was told we are going shopping tomorrow, but we seem a long way from any shops?" Louise stated.

"That was a ruse to get you away, I did not want your husband worrying, we are not shopping tomorrow, you will be prepared and pampered for the evening event here at this hotel. We shall then leave and go to the event where you will entertain all who wish to use you for the evening. Tomorrow you will earn your money so tonight you are mine alone and we will have some fun." He replied.

Louise felt butterflies in her stomach as he revealed the plans.

Nicolai spoke, "tell me Louise did you get all of the jewellery I sent you, show me.".

Louise nodded and indicated her earring and necklace, "All of it, show me."

Louise knew what he wanted but there were now quite a few couples and groups on the terrace, however she knew better than to refuse him, without making a fuss, she opened her legs and as subtly as she could pulled the dress up so he could see her pussy.

"Show me properly."

Louise looked up and saw a man on the edge of the nearest group watching them, he must have been 60 and looked distinguished with a smart suit and a shock of white hair. She opened her legs wider and reaching down pulled the sheer fabric to one side revealing her pussy fully to Nicolai, she held the position as he inspected her. Feeling her arousal build as she looked from Nicolai and noted the older man was also enjoying the view.

"Very good Louise, you may close your legs for now."

Louise rearranged herself and smiled as the older man adjusted his trousers, she turned to Nicolai "what is the symbol?" she asked.

"Ah the circle and the arrow, you will understand more tomorrow but it signifies you are owned, within the group that you will meet tomorrow, you will be owned by them all. An arrow facing upwards means you are owned, an arrow facing down is for the owner. Enough questions let's eat." Nicolai stood up and proffered his hand to Louise, who took it as he led her into the hotel, she felt eyes on her as she stood out from many of the clientele and their partners with her revealing outfit.

Nicolai ordered and they ate a light meal with good bottle of white wine, Louise knew what was coming and she wanted it, as they finished their meal, Nicolai spoke.

"Give me a minute I need to make a call." Louise nodded as she took a last sip of her drink.

Nicolai stood up and stepped back onto the terrace to make a call.

John was sitting in the living room, wondering what Louise was doing, as he was pondering what they had got her involved in his phone rang. He picked it up "heh you, how are you?"

John heard a laugh and then a thickly accented Albanian voice spoke. "John, sorry to call you out of the blue and on your wife's phone, firstly she is fine and very safe with me. However, I wanted to contact you as I believe in some rules, and you are her husband."

John replied: "Nicolai, what are you up to? What are you talking about?"

Nicolai replied: "Let me be straight with you, your wife is going to be working tomorrow at a very special private club, but tonight she is with me, and I am about to take her upstairs and thoroughly fuck her. I am about to send you a link which if you choose to follow will take you to the camera on my laptop which is in our room facing the bed. If you want to watch you can, your choice entirely. Thank you for loaning her, she is exquisite." With that the phone went dead.

Arrogant bastard thought John, the cheek of the man, he was clearly getting off on telling John that he was about to fuck Louise. However, John could not deny the knowledge his wife was about to be screwed by this man was turning him on, whilst still angry with Nicolai he loved seeing his wife behave like a whore. As these thoughts ran around his mind his phone pinged once more, an email notification appeared.

John hesitated for a second, opened his laptop went to the email account they had set up for Louise's work and opened the new email. there was the link from Nicolai, clicking on the link a large window launched and a softly lit hotel room appeared on the screen.

John could see a large room, with a massive bed, a huge mirror mounted behind it as a headboard and various items of tasteful furniture, it looked like an expensive hotel room wherever it was. The camera was obviously wide angled as John could see the door to the hall and the ensuite bathroom entrance, no one was in the room yet, so John grabbed a beer and moved to the sofa to get comfortable.

Louise sensed movement and turned as Nicolai moved behind her, pulling out her seat as she stood up, she felt his hand on the small of her back as he guided her forward towards the main stairs, his hand sliding down and feeling her ass as they walked. She sensed he was about to eat her alive as she felt his urgency in touching her, her pussy was becoming soaked as her own arousal was increasing.

"Nicolai before we go any further, I need to just let John know I am safe." Louise said.

"No need to worry, I have already let him know you are safe and with me." He replied.

They reached the room and Nicolai unlocked the door and gestured for Louise to enter, she stepped into the room, she saw a large bed with a huge mirror, the room was tastefully furnished. As she looked around, she saw her bag and clothes on a corner sofa, opposite the bed she saw a table with an open laptop which appeared to be on as she saw a green light. As she looked around Nicolai grabbed her and pulled her towards him, he bent down and kissed her deeply as he pulled her into him, she could feel his erection already pushing into her.

He then turned her, so he was behind her, pressing into her from behind as she faced the table with the laptop in front of them, his hand reached up and in a single motion he ripped her dress from her chest, exposing her pert breasts and engorged nipples. Louise moaned as his large hands mauled her tits, squeezing them and pulling on her nipples, he ran his hand down her side pushing the last of the dress over her hips. Leaving her only in her heels, stocking, and the tiny G-string covering her now soaked pussy.

Nicolai slid his hands inside the thin fabric of the G-String and pushed them down over her hips. She craved his touch as he kissed down her neck, his rough stubble brushing across her skin, she felt the heat in her pussy increase as he kissed her.

Louise was now naked whilst Nicolai remained clothed, he broke from kissing her neck to speak.

"Get on the bed and masturbate for me while I undress." He instructed.

Nicolai stood by the table and slowly began to take his jacket off whilst watching Louise.

John watched as his wife climbed onto the bed and spread herself for the Albanian, lying on her back, looking at Nicolai she ran her hands across her body pulling on her nipples before one hand trailed down to between her legs. She was watching Nicolai intently as she began to rub her clit, alternating between stroking her clit and then sinking her fingers deep inside herself before repeating. Her fingers were covered in her juices as she pushed deeper into her pussy, pushing first two then three fingers into herself, her arousal allowing her to take more of her hand.

Nicolai was now standing to the side of the bed having removed everything but his boxers, a huge bulge present where his erection was pushing out the fabric. He was heavily muscled and bore a number of tattoos across his body, John recognised some as ex-military insignia, and some appeared to be prison tattoos. He was watching Louise intently as she played with herself, he spoke.

"Come."

The instruction was simple, but Louise knew what he wanted. She moved onto all fours and moved to the edge of the bed. John could see her dripping slit and pert ass in the mirror as she gently pulled Nicolai's boxers down, a huge erection appeared, Nicolai's cock was thick and long. Louise traced her tongue up the underside of Nicolai's erection as she felt his hand on the back of her head, guiding her to suck him. As Louise began to take him into her mouth he looked up from her actions and looked at the laptop grinning at the camera before turning back to Louise. John could hear her slurping and sucking noises as she took him deeper into her mouth, her tongue seeking out his precum and making him harder as she felt him continue to swell in her mouth.

Nicolai ran his hand over her back as she sucked him, reaching over her back he spread her ass cheeks, her pink wet inner folds spread open and clear in the mirror with Nicolai's grinning face above. He reached down sinking one then two fingers into her dripping pussy, she moaned as he penetrated her. Louise now moaning with pleasure at his touch, whilst also gagging on his cock as he grew further in her mouth. Gasping for breath she pulled off his cock and ran her tongue over the head of his glans, tasting his arousal as pre cum leaked from him, she cried out as he spread her further with 3 fingers and then removed them rubbing her juices over her ass hole.

John watched as his wife was played with by Nicolai and found his own cock growing harder by the minute as he saw her let go and become a complete slut. Nicolai broke from her mouth and now climbed onto the bed behind Louise, reaching across her he pulled her back to him, a hand reaching around her throat pulled her back up to him as she turned her head and began kissing him. His thick cock was now jutting between her pussy lips and up toward her stomach, he was moving his hips and sawing the length of his cock between her lips just below her piercing which glinted with each motion, she moaned into him as her juices coated his erection.