The Lodge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His other hand roughly fondled her tits and pulled on her nipples eliciting sharp gasps from her as they became increasingly aroused. John found himself wanking as he watched his wife enjoying the Albanians abuse of her body. She clearly wanted him as her small hand reached down grasped his cock and guided him to her entrance, she visibly widened her legs further to take him as he slowly eased into her in one solid thrust, her inner lips stretched around his thick cock.

A clear white cream was visible around her pussy; forming from her juices as he began to fuck her with long deep strokes whilst continuing to kiss her. She broke the kiss and moaned as he fucked her faster, falling forwards onto all fours as he released her neck and gripped her hips. She moans increasing as he began to piston further into her, his cock stretching her as he continued to expand inside her. He fucked her like this for several minutes, her moans of pleasure increasing as her orgasm approached, he was now fucking her like an animal her whole body taking the extreme pounding, she cried out as her first orgasm hit her. He paused he had still not cum, he pulled out of her and as she gasped for breath, he turned her to face the mirror, she guessed he wanted to watch her face as he fucked her.

She turned and waited for his cock once more, pushing her hips back, she was eager to feel his length again inside her. However, he had other ideas, she felt the heat of his cock now at her ass as he applied pressure, she pulled away and was swiftly rebuked.

"Stay still whore, remember you are here to work, spread yourself for me." He told her harshly, it shouldn't but his demands turned her on she felt like a piece of fuck meat in his hands.

She complied leaning forward onto the bed she reached behind her spreading her cheeks for him and aiding his access. John watched as the Albanian instructed his wife and she complied, a part of him was fuming at this man's control over his wife, but another part of him was incredibly aroused at her obvious submission and slutty behaviour. He watched as she cried out as the Albanian pushed his cock against her hole, he was crouched above to aid penetration and he suspected to afford John a clear view of his wife's submission.

Louise focussed on relaxing as Nicolai stretched her ass, a moment of pain and then he was inside her, she felt full as he slowly began moving inside her. As he began to sink deeper into her, she moaned, the pleasure starting to build as he began fucking her tight hole faster and deeper, his balls slapping against her soaked cunt as he stretched her ass.

"Fuck yourself with your hand Louise." He told her.

She reached a hand between her legs and pushed her fingers inside her pussy she could feel his cock pushing through the wall of her cunt as he fucked her ass. She wanted to cum and began to alternate between rubbing her clitoris in a firm circular motion and pushing her fingers into her pussy. She was so aroused she found she was able to push nearly her whole hand inside herself, as she fucked herself faster, so Nicolai increased his pace.

After a few minutes he roared, his orgasm hitting him, thick jets of cum shooting into her ass as she felt him pulse repeatedly, her own orgasm hitting her as he spurted inside her. He slipped out of her and collapsed on the bed next her, she rolled onto her side beside him as she felt his cum leaking out of her.

"Very good Louise, you are still very tight, but remember never deny or appear to deny a client, you understand." He told her.

"No, sorry it won't happen again." She replied.

"Good now do me a favour and shut my laptop screen, but before you close the screen give it a wave."

"Why?" Louise felt an uneasy feeling.

"Well, it would be rude not to say goodbye to John wouldn't it, after all he has been very quiet watching us." He replied.

"What the hell, you bastard." Louise stood up angry with him for tricking her.

"Now Louise, let's not have any attitude, maybe we will need to give him a little encore if you are going to be rude."

"Fuck you." She replied.

"Ok we continue your training whore." He replied angrily, getting to his feet.

His size intimidated her as he towered over, she had made him angry and it again turned her on, but the bastard had used and abused her in front of her husband she had thought they were alone. She did not want to hurt John as she loved him and whilst she knew he enjoyed seeking her being a slut she felt uneasy at how she had submitted so willingly to Nicolai.

John watched the exchange as the Albanian stood up, grabbed Louise by the neck and forced her down in front of him, she had no strength to resist this man.

"Clean my cock whore." He forced his cock into her mouth, a sheen of cum and slime covered his cock as their combined juices and cum covered his length.

"Lick it clean and show your husband what a good whore you are, if you do not satisfy me there will be trouble." He growled.

Louise knew he was a dangerous man and she had raised his anger with her reaction, she took his cock and sucked him, tasting herself and his cum as she hungrily licked him clean, running her tongue along his length and across his balls which were covered in their juices. She knew she must please him or risk something more serious, it had been easy to be lulled into her fantasy of a criminal lover, whilst forgetting that he very dangerous. As she sucked him, she now knew her husband was watching her, the knowledge turned her on further and she felt her arousal increasing, her nipples hardening.

Nicolai was also enjoying abusing her mouth as she felt his cock harden, as she continued to suck him, he regained a large erection. Just as she began to lick his balls, he pulled her up and threw her onto the bed.

"Look at the camera Louise, John will want to see this," he laughed.

Louise turned towards the camera as she lay across the bed, Nicolai hit a key on the laptop and the screen came to life, she saw herself and the room suddenly appear on the screen and in a small box her husband's face appeared, a mixture of arousal and anger on his face.

John knew Louise could now see him as she looked directly at him. Nicolai had now climbed onto the bed and without any finesse, he forced her legs apart and in one movement shoved his erection into her. She gasped as he began to fuck her harder than before, instead of punishing her though, his brutal fucking was turning her on.

He laughed "John you have a real slut, she likes it rough."

Louise moaned as she watched her husband watching her being fucked, Nicolai was pounding into her with all he had and her orgasm was approaching as he reached over her and pulled her nipples, she cried out with pleasure as the pain hit her turning her on even more. Nicolai roared he did not care for Louise's orgasm, his own was upon him as he shot thick streams of spunk inside her.

John could not help himself as he found he was aroused seeing Louise's savage fucking. Nicolai's exercise in degradation had not finished though. John watched as he spoke again.

"Eat my cum." He instructed. Reaching between Louise's legs he pushed his fingers into Louise and scooped out a thick dollop of cum, he pushed his fingers towards her mouth, Louise licked them feeling like a slut, she still wanted her orgasm as the fucking had taken her close and she felt cheated. As she sucked and licked at his fingers, she rubbed her clit and after a few minutes felt her own orgasm approach, Nicolai pushed more fingers into her mouth, his abuse tipping her over the edge as she felt powerless under him. The first wave hit as she rubbed hard at her engorged pussy, arching her back and pushing upwards.

John's own arousal was now at a peak, his wanking reaching orgasm as he watched his wife's degradation and abuse, he had never seen her like this, she was clearly getting off on her treatment and it turned him on further as he came hard, cumming in thick spurts as he watched her fuck herself as she swallowed Nicolai's cum.

Louise was still cumming down from her orgasm as Nicolai got up and turned off the laptop, John held eye contact with Louise for a second, she was ok, and he briefly smiled letting her know he was ok with what he had seen.

She smiled inwardly knowing they were alright; Nicolai was a bastard though, he knew which buttons to press with her and it scared her, but it also turned her on.

"Very good Louise, lesson learned I hope?" he said.

"Yes, the camera just surprised me." She replied.

"I know that was a little mean of me, but you must always be ready for the unexpected and not lose your cool, ok." He smiled, his earlier aggression and anger now gone.

"I understand, lesson learned." She responded.

"Good we have a big day tomorrow, so time to sleep." He headed into the bathroom.

Louise waited for him but found herself drifting off to sleep. When she woke, the room was dark and Nicolai was sleeping soundly behind her, lifting his arms gently from her she slipped out of the bed and into the bathroom. After cleaning herself thoroughly she climbed back into the bed and pondered her situation, how crazy had her life turned out, as she had these thoughts, she felt her tiredness overcome her and fell back into a deep sleep.

Louise woke and for a brief second forgot where she was, then she remembered as she turned over and saw Nicolai lying next to her. His cool eyes watching her, he was already awake.

"Have you been watching me sleep?" She asked.

"Maybe," he laughed, "for a whore you are quite innocent looking whilst you sleep at least," he grinned again.

Louise grinned back and went to get up, but Nicolai held her nearest arm and pulled her back, wrapping his thickly muscled arms around her waist and pulling her back into him.

She felt tiny against him, as he pulled her to him, she felt his heat, his thick erection already hard as iron and like a thick baton pushing into the small of her back at its head. He shifted his body and repositioned himself, so his cock now nestled against her pussy lips, he gently bit into her neck, and she responded wiggling her bottom and pushing back into him. Her pussy still leaking his cum from their prior fucking and her own arousal meant she was very wet. His cock slipped easily between her lips, and she felt his cock nudge at her willing entrance.

He continued nibbling and kissing along the back of her neck, she moaned as she felt him push further into her, he held her waist, pulling her onto him, his other arm reaching under her neck with his hand running across her chest, roughly brushing her nipples that stood proud as he played with them. She moaned as she felt the length of the cock sinking deeper, he began to slowly fuck her, using her for his pleasure, she could not move in his grip as he held her against his chest, he was playing with her. Edging into her now sopping cunt, whilst mauling her breasts with his large hands, she could not move, he was controlling the pace, as her arousal increased and her pussy stretched to accommodate him, he increased the pace.

He wanted to cum, and she was the means, a piece of fuck meat, he was not interested in her orgasm just his own satisfaction and release. He was plunging into her and pumping his cock in as hard as he could, he twisted and pulled on her nipples, she cried out and that encouraged him more, pulling harder on them, he roared, and she felt him pulse inside her as he emptied himself inside her.

He continued to fuck her roughly until he had fully emptied himself into her, his erection finally wilting as he slipped from her, a thick trail of cum slid between her thighs as he rolled over and got up. She had been so close, his use of her had taken her close but she would have to finish herself now.

"I will see you later, sleep in and you will have various members of the hotel staff come and prepare you for this evening, hair makeup etc, I have work to do so will see you at 8pm tonight." With that he entered the bathroom. Louise listened as the shower started and after a few minutes he reappeared, dressed quickly, and headed to the door. "8pm see you then." He took one last look at her, smiled, and left.

Louise drifted back to sleep, she woke an hour later to the sound of the door being opened and could just make out a figure in the semi darkness of the room.

"Nicolai?" She called.

"No miss I am here to give you a massage." A female voice replied, as the figure walked across to the window and swept back the curtains.

The room flooded with light and as Louise's eyes came into focus, she saw a tall Blonde woman, she looked to be in her early 30, her blonde hair swept back in a ponytail, she was wearing a fitted masseur's uniform of white trousers and top, her arms tanned and toned. She was attractive and Louise felt embarrassed, the room smelt of sex and she had dried cum on her face and between her legs.

"Can you come back a little later? Louise asked irritated at the woman's intrusion.

"No, you have a busy day ahead of you and its already 11am, please go and shower." She replied.

Louise was slightly taken aback at the woman telling her what to do but guessed this was all under Nicolai's direction so to go with it. Without further debate she swung her legs out of the bed stretched and walked into the ensuite. Stepping into shower she hit the controls and enjoyed the refreshing blast of water, soaping her body and paying particular attention to removing the dried cum that was across her chest, face and between her legs, whilst also douching herself thoroughly so any remains of Nicolai's cum was removed.

After a thorough wash and teeth clean, she dried her hair put on a thick towelling robe and headed back into the bedroom to see what was next. As she entered the room, she noted the woman had opened the windows, probably to vent the smell of sex, though the light breeze now coming into the room was refreshing. A portable massage table had been erected by the woman and she was setting out what appeared to be some oils.

Looking up she spoke. "I am you masseuse, my name is Olivia, I understand you have a big night tonight, so I am to give you a deep relaxing massage, please come and lie on the table."

Louise undid her robe and climbed onto the table, lying face down she felt a small, folded towel placed over her bottom. After a brief pause, she felt warm oil being dripped onto her back and then Olivia's hands on her back, they were firm, yet soft as they worked her muscles, easing her tensions and causing her to breathe out as they massaged her muscle tissues.

She was clearly a very good masseuse and Louise found herself really enjoying the sensation of the woman expert hands on her. After several minutes of working on her back, Olivia turned her attention to Louise legs, Louise found herself naturally opening her legs to allow Olivia to massage the tops of her thighs.

As the masseuse worked, Louise noted her hand increasingly getting closer to her pussy, now relaxed and nude in front of this stranger Louise felt familiar stirrings. Olivia's hands were now slowly massaging her bottom and sliding down in strong slow sweeps each side of her pussy, it felt like she was being teased as she was now eager to be touched.

"Turn over." Olivia instructed Louise.

She did as instructed and closed her eyes, more oil was spread across her chest, Olivia's hands now working in sweeping strokes across her breasts, slowly spiralling in towards her nipples, but not quite touching them. Louise's nipples were responding and now engorged, just as Olivia began to allow her fingers to trail across them, further arousing Louise at the woman's touch.

Louise let out a soft moan, Olivia noted her arousal and scooped more oil into her hands, allowing it to drip and stream over Louise's mound and upper thighs. She continued her massage working the oil into Louise's upper thighs before slowly working in toward Louise's pussy. Louise was now extremely aroused this woman hands felt so good on her body, she opened her legs further. Yet still Olivia did not directly touch her pussy, she now needed to be touched, if not by Olivia she would play with herself she was so aroused.

Louise felt the hands stop and opened her eyes, Olivia spoke, "would you like a Nuru massage?"

"What is that?" Louise replied.

"it is a full body massage with my body against yours." Louise simply nodded as desperate to be touched.

She watched as Olivia undid her top with a simple tie at its side and pulled it over her head, her pert breasts near identical to Louise's coming into view. The masseuses next removed her smart white trousers, Louise noted she wore no underwear as a smooth shaved pussy came into view. Her arousal increasing as this woman was extremely attractive. Olivia looked into Louise's eyes as she scooped more oil into her hands and dripped it across her own chest, rubbing it slowly over her chest and across her body, noting Louise's lustful gaze. She now climbed on to the table leaning over Louise on all fours as she moved into an arched downward dog position and slowly extended upwards her breast trailing up Louise, her nipples creating two focused trails through the oil on their bodies.

She repeated this movement between their bodies and felt Louise arching up to meet her as she pressed herself into her body. Louise gasped at the sensation, opening her mouth, Olivia now inches above her face. Olivia now broke from pressing her breasts into Louise and kneeled between her legs, Louise's pussy now open and exposed, very obviously aroused with a juice leaking from her slit.

Olivia ran her finger's either side of Louise's outer labia massaging the area with a firm pressure as she slipped over first her outer lips and then her inner lips. Louise moaned at the sensation as Olivia began to spread each side of her pussy slipping her fingers across the lips and brushing her fingertips over a clitoral area, further heightening Louise's arousal as Olivia teased her.

Louise reached up to touch her own nipples as Olivia continued to play with her pussy, Olivia was now slowly inserting her fingers into Louise, edging deeper on each breathe that Louise exhaled until she was as deep as she could go. She saw Louise's need and now began to frig her clit as she began to slowly finger fuck Louise's willing cunt. Louise moaned as Olivia increased the pace, her excitement building as the fingers pumped into her pussy and rubbed across her G-Spot. Louise gasped as Olivia finger fucked her harder, her small hand now nearly disappearing inside her soaking cunt.

She came with a deep shuddering moan as Olivia's frigging reached its climax, her hand soaked as Louise squirted a small jet of juice over Olivia's hand and forearm. Olivia gently pulled back her hand as Louise came down from her climax, watching as Louise recovered her breathe, her own arousal unsatiated as she looked at the woman, she had just made squirt.

Louise though having just orgasmed wanted more, this woman had got her incredibly aroused, she reached up and pulled Olivia onto her, kissing her deeply as she ran her hands over the woman's body as their breasts mashed into each other. Gripping Olivia's bottom, she pulled down as she ground up toward her, the position was not working, she pushed Olivia up, swung her legs off the table and indicated for Olivia to lie on her back.

Louise crouched over Olivia's pussy in a sixty-nine position, she traced her tongue down the smooth slit, as she did so she felt Olivia reciprocate as the masseuse began to lap at her. Olivia spread her legs and pulled her knees up allowing Louise full access to her.

Louise now sank her fingers into Olivia's tight hole whilst gently tonguing her clit, tasting each other's juices as they began to eat each other urgently. Each grinding into each other's faces as their arousal built. Louise was determined to make her cum and increased her pace fucking the woman's cunt urgently as she sucked on her clit. Olivia moaned and lashed her tongue across Louise's folds, copious amount of juice covering her mouth as she licked harder.